Futa Slut's Girlfriend [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futa Slut's Girlfriend [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:50 am

She didn't cum until you'd managed to cum about seven times, just from her raping your throat. Her seed was thick and gooey, and it filled your mouth and throat with her taste as she pulled you up to her tip to unload every drop into your mouth. When she let you finally pop off, you saw she was pulling into an apartment complex, and she was running her hand gently through your hair and caressing your face and throat, seeming to be rubbing at it as she felt about for any sore spots.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:00 am

((2))
I sat there leaning against her, feeling completely fuck drunk as I giggled and played with the cum in my mouth, chewing on it, blowing bubbles with it, my tongue rolling around in it, I couldn't even swallow yet if I wanted to. Once we finally parked I gave her balls a kiss, swallowed the last of the cum I'd played with and sing songed "Wuv you~" to her, following her and holding her arm close to me as I leaned into her side following her into the building with a blush and a smile, "You still want me~" I sighed happily, finding the feeling of being desired enough to make her be that rough...but also that caring it made my insides flutter.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:33 am

Jamie smiled and pulled you in for a kiss, tasting her own essence in you as she guided you up to her room. She smirked though as she said, "With how easily you fell to the sways of the nurse, and how fuck drunk you look from that, I think I know what we'll settle for in the relationship~"

She plopped you onto the couch, continuing to rub soothingly at your throat as she explained the idea, which basically amounted to her being your pimp and you being her whore. She did however lean in and whisper to say that she, and you, still had exclusive rights over the other every day, so if there was a day you wanted her to only be with you, or she wanted you only to be with her, either of you could declare such. But it was on a day by day basis.

Then she surprised you as she slid off the couch and spread your legs, pulling your lower garments down as she said, "And now, time for me to give your sore pussy some tender love and care~" She purred as she rubbed circles into your thighs, then began to gently, soothingly, and tenderly use her lips and tongue to make sweet love to your feminine folds.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:43 am

I blushed and nodded as she explained the idea, my head was still swimming "Okay~ But you still gotta marry me if I get pregnant~" I told her with a quick kiss, before squeaking and then moaning as she started kissing my pussy...and licking up the nurse's cum from me, it was both lewd and caring and made me moan and shudder with pleasure.

Still a little fuck drunk I hummed "If you're my pimp you gotta help me~ Get clothes and stuff like a proper whore~" I sing songed petting her head with a smile, it felt good~ I liked how she cared for me and wanted me~ "T~though I don't think I'll get a lota business I'll try my best~" I said before squirting on her face with a really loud squeal as her tongue poked somewhere very sensitive inside of me.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:16 am

"Mmhm, there's the sweet spot~" Jamie said with an amused and sultry purr, going after that slowly and sweetly as she made your pussy quiver and quake more and more, all while you could feel her cockhead prod against your ankle as it throbbed in excitement as she watched you, her eyes seemingly only focused on you and you alone, in particular your face as her hands spread your folds every so often and rubbed circles into your thighs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:23 am

I was moaning, biting my lips and rolling my hips, loving her attention, my eyes closed as I grabbed her hair, getting, cumming louder and louder each time she pushed me over the edge, I felt like I was going to go crazy how was she this good~?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:27 am

She stopped when you felt like you were close to that edge of craziness, grinning as she slid up, her breasts, now bared, rubbing against your own as her nipples brushed against your own soft and small ones. Her cock head was pressed against your slit, and she smirked as she asked, "Want me to take you more gently this time, or just rut you senseless again~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:30 am

((4))
I shuddered with need and it took me a few seconds to realize she'd spoken, and another to process what she said and in answer I moaned and slammed myself balls deep on her cock "Break me~ Punish me~ I want to be punished for being a little slut behind your back~" I purred and moaned in need.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:21 am

Hearing you ask her to be punished, she smirked and pulled back as she said, "No, you want my pillar ruining you again. I think I know a better idea." She pulled out her phone, smirking as she called up one of her friends. In your lusty state, you managed to hear her saying she was whoring you out to a futa friend, and because you'd slutted yourself out to the nurse behind her back, she got to have you for the next four days to do whatever she wanted with you.

She then smirked and gave your pussy a playful, if still gentle for now swat as she said, "She'll be over in five~ I'll let the school now you might wind up a bit... busy."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:26 am

I shuddered a bit and whined but nodded to her, my head felt light, "O~Okay? D~Do I need to get dressed or something?" I asked wiggling in place feeling confused, my pussy never felt so empty~ "O~Or do I just follow her naked?" I stutter out, cumming a little, my pussy was quivering with need and desire, "I~I'll see you in four days then?" I asked thinking she had to be joking to try and scare me, but I might as well go along with it~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:41 am

Your answer came when the futa opened the door and had a full body latex bondage suit in toe, rapidly putting you in it and then slamming you onto her cock and using you as an onahole as she took you back to her place. She constantly swapped holes, taking your ass and your mouth as well as your pussy as you were left in darkness and barely able to move without her doing something. Time became a haze as she indeed used you like nothing more than a lewd object for her own pleasure.

One of the few things that suggested your futa friend had been keeping you in mind was that you were able to tell a new day had passed when she had you swallow one of the breast growing pills with a fresh dose of her cock and cum.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:00 am

I let out a squeak, and a yelp as the door opened and suddenly I was in some weird bondage suit only to squeal as my pussy was slammed into I felt like I was going cross eyed as I came, only to have the air knocked out of the next second as she slammed into my virgin ass, I would have screamed, at least squealed, but I couldn't breathe, her thrusts were even rougher than Jamie's!

Then I felt myself forced to kiss, lick and swallow the massive cock, I felt it stretch my jaw out as I was forced to taste myself both my holes and her drooling pre and whoever the hell else she might have fucked, smegma, pubes, and pre were my main meal it seemed like, with some fresh cum added into all three of my holes every now and then, I was sure I had passed out more than once before I finally felt something hard...a pill? Go down my throat with her latest blast of cum, filling me up more. How the hell was she still cumming~?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:20 am

This continued for several days, rinsing and repeating and filling you with a great deal of pleasure and pain that you hadn't experienced before and only made you crave it more. When you were finally peeled out of the suit and dumped on your girlfriends couch, you passed out again, absolutely out of it.

During this bout of rest, you had a strange, and surprisingly sexy dream involving your original crush. The dream consisted of him coming over to your girlfriends place, looking normal save that he was blushing considerably and wearing a long coat. Once Jamie closed the door behind him, he relaxed and let the coat slide off, revealing that he was wearing the girls school uniform and looked exceptionally cute and... fuckable in it.

The rest of the dream had him first sucking Jamie off, making quite adorable and lewd noises, then he was tied up and dragged to the bedroom where such orgasmic squeals came from. When he stepped out of it and made for the door he had an adorable fuck drunk look on his face. Before he left though, he smiled down at you and reached down and pet your head, which sent butterflies rushing through your mind and body.

The dream seemed to end a bit later, with your head now nestled in Jamie's breasts as she softly caressed you, half asleep as the only light came from the tv.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:32 am

I woke up, blinked, shuddered and came hard, blinked a few more times, came again, less hard, kissed Jamie, and came again. In fact it felt like I was shaking and cumming for about a hour after I woke up, my overstimulated body needing to calm down. "Dat...I sore." I stuttered, after days of only squealing and cumming, my mouth didn't want to work "I good girl?" I asked Jamie, trying to focus on her but failing, "I dream? You Fuck Boy?" I muttered staring at nothing "I good now?" I asked again trying to refocus on her "Wuv~" I sighed nuzzling the tits, my entire body felt bruised and sore, both inside and out...I giggled "Y~You fuck dat boy? Make him good...Nice to me...he call me pretty~" I yawned and then licked her nipple "Bath?" I asked "Together?" I tried to clarify "Cuddle-fuck?" I blinked...the blushed and shyly tried to focus on her face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:17 am

She smirked and chuckled, petting your face a bit as she listened. "Sure we can take a bath together and do some cuddle fucking... though might wanna let ya recover a bit first hehe~ ya may be a masochist but ya still got your own limits." As for mention of the boy, her eyes perked up and she grabbed her phone and showed you a few pics of Jesse, the boy you'd been crushing on for so long. All of the pics were of him in the girls school uniform getting taken and fucked by Jamie.

"Jesse's one of my friends, and one of the ones I help keep his secret love for Crossdressing and getting treated as a naughty femboy with. Loves girls with smaller chests and big dicked futa's and loves being made their plaything. Really rather kinky, even though he doesn't show it." She smiled as she added, "He said you looked rather cute on the couch~"

She reached down to stroke one of your breasts... which you quickly realized was already half a cup bigger than it had been before!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:38 am

I looked at my tits with a wide eyes as her groping made me focus on them, that took the first thought in my head as I smiled at my bigger tits and giggled, squeezing and slapping them, moaning and tugging on my own nipples "Whore me out to the Nurse! For Pills or whatever!" I told her with a giggle a big happy smile on my face as I played with my new titties "I want more!" I happily pressed her hand into my tits and wiggled...
((Nat1))
After spending some time forcing her to grope me and kissing her, then I realized what she said "Wait What Really?!" I asked shocked "I never knew he was like that! I just thought he was a nice boy!" I said shocked "I totally had a crush on him for a while and everything!" I said sitting up, "Hell I masturbated to him before!" I exclaimed before giggling and looking at the picks "He's super cute in that! But I don't think I could even feel that dick if I wanted too anymore!" I said looking at the picks "Though...now all I can imagine is like, eating your cum out of him, or him eating cum out of me now." I giggled "You ruined someone I played with myself to for me~" I said before my brain caught up to what I was saying.
((Nat1))
I blushed and groaned embarrassed "Ugh~ I don't understand my own head anymore, I always thought of a you know, cute boy simple house wife life and now I'm thinking about how fucking sexy and happy I'd be as your pregnant whore wife!" I was blushing more and more "Like I keep getting random thoughts of me married to you, but still your whore and like, having babies both yours and others, and even had thoughts of like getting paid by other girl whores or futa whores for them to use me, but then I turn around and have ideas of your sweet kisses making me just wanna cum and collapse and like, love you forever! Ugh~" I whined, putting my head between her tits with a huff and looking up at her with a blush poking her tits "You broke me for normal relationship, so you have to care for me got it? You can't ever get rid of me? It's not allowed, understand?" I asked poking her tit with every question.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:58 pm

Still smirking, she laughed a bit and said as she gave ya a gentle squeeze, "Perhaps next time he pops on by, I can have him do some naughty stuff with you as well rather than just me then~ he'd probably enjoy eating it out of your pussy though." She let you ramble a bit, then nodded at the last bit as she smirked and said, "I certainly don't plan to at this rate, so unless you change your mind about me I think we're gonna be together for quite a while."

Scooping you back up, she stuffed your face into her bosom and chuckled as she said, "So, lets take that bath together then shall we?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:35 pm

((D100=Nat1))
I blushed and nuzzled her tits, I hadn't even thought of girls or futa before this, hadn't thought of just casual sex or even sex in general, but now the idea of it...not being there, of not being touched and held and fucked and it just felt so nice...I couldn't even think of not having it anymore. Blushing I kissed her and nodded "You're lucky I live alone." I told Jamie with a smile, before laughing "Also, Your friend, whoever that was kept me tied up in that suit the entire time, I'm pretty sure I was just an onahole that happened to be alive for her it was pretty fun~" I said with a giggle. Leaning up I nibbled on Jamie's ear "I like it when you hurt me more though~" I kissed and bit her lips softly before smiling again "You ruined me for normal sex~ So you gotta take responsibility and show me everything~" I nibbled on her other ear with a grin.

"You made me wake up from "Holding Hands is going far~" to "Submissive and Breedable Masochist Whore Wanting her Mommy to Break her in Public~" you know?" I gave her another kiss on the lips, then the neck "Or Maybe you prefer Daddy~?" I continued up my teasing "Honestly though I never did anything like this before, never even thought of stuff as lewd as I'm thinking of now, but, the thought of you loving me, but dominating and controlling me? It makes my pussy clench, my womb heat up, my heart beat faster and my head feel all filled with pink love hearts~" I told her as she carried me off to her bathroom.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:16 am

By the time you both reached the bathroom and she'd finished stripping, she was hard as fucking hell. And the bath that followed was something along the lines of "Aggressive Cuddle Fucking" because despite her earlier comment about you needing to rest and recover a bit, your teasing it seemed had been a bit much for her. She filled you twice more with her own thick seed, driving your mind wild with the pleasure and pain she gave you as your body protested and sang in orgasmic delight at the same time.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:35 am

I was, once again happily melted against her and then hummed as I nuzzled her "Hey? Can I just...Move in with you? My Landlady is like super strict about no sex, no being to loud, all kinds of shit." I murmured happily kissing her again "Plus, it should be the weekend right? So can you help me move, into your place?" I asked with a giggle "I don't wanna be away from you anymore than I have to~ I~ love~ you~" I moaned happily kissing her again, and again, on her lips, face and tits.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games