Futa Slut's Girlfriend [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futa Slut's Girlfriend [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:46 am

"Mmhm, I actually like girls with small breasts~ Mine are big enough for me and you~" She says with a smirk, surprising you when she guides your own hands to her bosom as she hums a bit and begins playing with yours even as she begins to pick up speed pumping in and out of you. "And I know a fair few who say their smaller ones are more sensitive, though as far as I can tell its a bit of a crapshot for all involved~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:58 am

I blushed and squeaked as she started to get faster not expecting it as she talked, my legs twitching as my hand dug into her tits, trying to keep myself steady "Y~Yeah well Y~You don't have to hear insults about it every day~" I half moaned half whined "That's like S~Saying "Hey I know you have a O~One inch cock that shoots water for cum but I heard that girl's think that's really cute" That's not what I want to hear at all!" I yelped then moaned as her cock hit something in me that had me seeing stars, my pussy tightening around her, honestly my tits were kinda a huge complex for me...a major weakness "H~Hell I think I have a breeding and impreg fetish just cause I want bigger tits." I muttered before blushing brightly as I realized I said that out loud and stared up embarrassed.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:52 am

She laughed at that, smirking as she said, "Tell ya what, ya agree to be my fleshlight once a day, and I'll give ya pills to grow your tits and to increase your fertility~ Guarantee you'll be knocked up before the end of the semester, especially with me or Jamie pounding and filling ya~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:27 am

((Willpower=13))
I almost agreed, before Shuddering and Shaking my head "A~Ah that sounds R~Really~ Really Hot~ B~But I~I don't think so~ M~Maybe after my tits grow F~First?" I stuttered my pussy clinging tighter and tighter to her as my eyes slowly lidded with pleasure...my brain was feeling hot and I was steadily getting more distracted by the feeling of her spreading my pussy again and again.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:27 am

She just shrugged and nodded, continuing to pound into you as her hands toyed and teased your small, sensitive breasts. She was soon tugging on your nipples rather forcefully, the pain from it only turning you on more as you felt yourself nearly ready to cum.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:34 am

I moaned and rolled my hips, unable to help but show more interest and pleasure as she treated my nipples so roughly, it just felt so good that soon enough I felt myself almost ready to cum, then I was cumming hard, my pussy gripping her cock and eagerly trying to milk it as my eyes rolled up in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:20 pm

SHe surprised you when she came just as you did, her cock spewing its cream deep into your depths. She kept thrusting a bit, then pulled out and coated your front with the rest. Once she finished, she strolled over and snatched a pack of 7 pills out and handed it to you.

"Here's your first weeks worth. You'll need to let me stuff another hole in a week if ya want more."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:33 pm

I moaned and shivered, as I was filled and coated...Taking my first pill right away, I got up to try and get cleaned up "Hey is there like, a reason I should only take one a day? Can't I take like, all of these in a day and just let you creampie me tomorrow for more, and get faster results, or just let you cum in me a bunch today and get like a bunch of back up pills?" I asked, blushing a fair bit as I went to collect my clothes and get ready to leave, I was blushing more and more as what I'd just done went through my head.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:18 pm

"Well, for a start, like any pill there are overdose risks. That much of the stuff could really mess with any number of things. One a day lets your body get used to it." She smirked as she says, "Don't worry, you'll start noticing effects within a day or so. Ya only really need to take these for a month if ya want just a cup or two more. Maybe a month and a half to two if you're wanting to grow three or four cups bigger." She remarked rather matter of factly, suggesting that she knew what she was talking about.

"Plus, they aren't like super cheap to make, and they take time to make."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:23 pm

I bit my lip then huffed in annoyance "Fine~ I just really wish it'd happen faster..." I said as I finished cleaning up and got dressed, putting the rest of the pills away and looking up huffing it was almost time to leave "I'm gonna wait hear for Jamie, do I need to do anything else?" I asked blushing and looking away from her a bit embarrassed as I waited for the Final Bell.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:43 pm

"Nope, just wait a bit for your clothes to finish drying and then ya can go spend some time with your girlfriend~" She said with a smirk as you took the first pill right then and there. "As I said, ya should start to notice a change before the week is out, just be a little patient and you'll have your chest pillows soon enough."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:50 pm

((Nat1))
I bit my lip and thought "Hey...if you figure out a way to speed this up, or get my breasts even bigger...I'll let you completely empty your balls in me every school day until they max out." I offered the Nurse...She wanted sex with me right? If I could bribe her with this then it'd be less work in the long run right?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:02 am

She smirked. "I'll keep that in mind. Ya sure ya should be dating though with such slutty behavior and dealmaking on your part~?" She shrugged as she added, "Not that its really any of my business~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:13 am

I thought about it, and shrugged "Jamie never said I couldn't sleep around, I just said that she couldn't, plus you are literally the second person to ever show any attraction to me, the first was Jamie. No one else has, ever wanted me before the two of you." I blushed and looked down "It feels nice to be wanted and not just...made fun of cause I'm small." I admitted, quickly getting dressed and ready to leave once my clothes were ready "If Jamie tells me not to sleep with others then I wont...I'm not that much of a bitch." I muttered, yeah I wanted Jamie to dump me, but I didn't want to actually hurt her or her feelings or anything.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:12 am

"Mhm, might want to check and see if that's okay with her, though I doubt she'd mind." The Nurse said with a shrug as she returned to her work. As for Jamie, you didn't have to wait long- she soon came in and promptly hugged you to her bosom, her breasts feeling so damned soft and plush and her scent wafting around you as you also felt her cock throb against you through her jeans.

"Heya babe~ ready to head home~? Or wanna go anywhere before we swing by either of our places~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:33 am

I blushed and squeaked, before nodding "Um, Sure, let's go to your place?" I blushed as I was quickly going with her, being taken to her car as I thought, well, if I told her, she might break up with me right? Once we got into her car I spoke up "U~Um, before we go...there's something I gotta say...Alright..." I trailed off, I didn't want to hurt her..."Okay, so, I kinda fell off the wagon right away, like, how to explain..." I bit my lip.

Then nodding I spoke up again "Okay, right, so, like, I know I'm ugly, I'm short, pale, I don't have any tits to speak of at all, Like no one's ever been sexually attracted to me right?" I rambled a bit "But, well, you were, and then the nurse did too...and she offered to help..." I trailed off motioning at my tits and motioning at them "Getting Bigger." I said "So I let her fuck me, I didn't even really think about it, until after I didn't, I could say that you didn't say I couldn't sleep around or anything, but that's just an excuse, I didn't even think of that until after, my first thought was "I could get bigger tits!" and "Someone actually wants to fuck me?!" everything else came after." I admitted to her.

I was looking down and not at her "I, don't really have the right to say you can't sleep around after that, so you can ignore that bit...and if you want to break up I understand..." I felt bad honestly "But, I never wanted to hurt you if that means anything? I guess I just kinda suck at people, I can get out and walk home if you don't want me here?" I asked, looking up at her. "We can do whatever you want really." I was expecting her to tell me to get out at this point.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:49 am

She hadn't actually started the car before you started going, but about halfway through she just laid your head on her chest and ran her hand through your hair as she let you keep going. When you finished, she cupped your chin and was smirking down at you with an understanding look in her eyes.

"Hun, I'm not gonna dump ya over one small mistake, especially over something like that. The fact you're telling all of this to me right away shows how much you care about how I feel, and shows you want to be as honest as possible~" She leaned down, giving you another of those almost chaste like kisses that leaves your chest fluttering.

She then smirks a bit more as she says, "Besides, I defintively can't blame ya for doing that when the reason mine are so big is thanks to the Nurses tit grower pills." She laughed and added, "And well the Nurse is a good lay and is good looking, so I can understand it being hard to tell her no~"

However, she did unzip her pants, letting her cock spring forth and its musk fill the car as she said, "We'll figure out whether we can sleep around with other folks or not when we get to my place. Right now though, to make up for what happened, you can suck me off~ Thinking about your tight, sexy pussy and that cute face you made when I fucked you has had me hard allllll day~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:00 am

((6))
I blushed "Yeah...If you want to have sex it's always gonna have to be at your place or somewhere else by the way..." I muttered blushing more as I looked down at her hard musky cock and blushing more, the chaste kiss mixing with the sight and smell of her cock was making my head spin..."I've never done this either...So...Sure, I'll do whatever sexy stuff you want, wherever and whenever, or at least I'll to do it." I told her...surprised she didn't kick me out and kinda happy she still wanted me, leaning down I decided to give her cock tip a soft kiss, before rolling my lips around a bit, spreading her pre on them "Hey Hun~ How do you like my new chap stick~?" I decided to tease her a little, before blushing "Um, I'm kinda scared though, can you, like, grab my head and rape my throat?" I asked, blushing brightly as that was the only way I could think to say it, quickly taking her cock head in my mouth I shut myself up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:10 am

"We'll sort it out when we get there." She reminded, sounding a bit more firmly as she watched you get to work. She shivered and hummed, her cock throbbing mightily and giving you a rather thick and heady glob of pre to drink down which made your head spin more. As you said that though, she just grinned and stroked your hair gently... then grabbed your head and forced you to take her cock to the hilt, moaning as she began to use your mouth and throat as an onahole just like she had used your pussy earlier.

And like before, there was pain, yet the pain just felt too damned good and you soon came after just about a dozen thrusts, your head starting to turn to mush as she also made a point to ensure you had only the smallest of slivers of time to get in air before your throat was stuffed again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:14 am

((4,14))
Soon enough I was moaning into her cock, the lewd noises that came out of me had me cumming all the faster, I lost track of pretty much everything, besides her cock, the pleasure I got from her rough raping and my own near constant orgasms, I was face down ass up, with my nose buried in her balls for almost the entire ride, and loved it, but luckily this time I actually managed to stay awake the entire time.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games