Futa Slut's Girlfriend [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Futa Slut's Girlfriend [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:26 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Ashley "Ash" Miller
Appearance: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/855623953610178572/925045772028899368/7DEBF45B64A2C1963E6499C589EEC44664810CB8.png?width=252&height=401
Bio: A bit of a nerd and kinda preppy or standoffish, that's how most people saw Ashley though the truth was she was both shy and prideful and had a hard time making friend thanks to that, wanting people to come to her first. She was also small and light, a tiny girl compared to basically everyone else, small butt, small tits, shortest in the school, she was pretty self conscious. Though she had a crush now... and she wanted to admit it, so, she was determined and moved to enter her crush's classroom, though she got pushed and shoved by the crowd, she finally got in and marched up to the desk she knew was his and blurted out "I love you please go out with me!" before looking up and staring into the shocked eyes of the school's futa slut, the futa who was practically Ash's opposite, outgoing, eager, fun, huge tits and ass, tall... Ash felt herself blush even as her pride kept her from correcting her mistake "B~But don't think you can keep sleeping around if you agree, you'll have to focus it all on me, you, you can't even touch yourself, if you agree!" I panicked and doubled down trying to salvage my pride.

Futa: https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/NsIX7xNpF6h82gNNprt9P2aTyNDGNeAmwMeV7VclLl4/https/steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1844785624105722757/46FB97497D8624180FE2D541B33569AE44D32B4C/?width=293&height=401

The entire classroom had gone quiet as the void. No one spoke as everyone was watching Jamie Clarkson, who still seemed a bit shocked and surprised by your confession. However, after a moment, she smiled and nodded as she pulled you into her lap and gave you... a soft, almost chaste kiss on your lips as you felt her not even hard yet bulge between her legs as she said,

"Well, how can I say no to such a heartfelt confession from a cutie like you Ash~?" She said with a smile, her face inches from yours as she said, "Alright, I'll go out with ya. Hope ya can be a little patient sometimes, old habits die hard after all."

She then looked to the rest of the class as she said, "Well ya heard and saw it here folks~! Jamie Clarkson is a taken gal now~"
Kuragari

Re: Futa Slut's Girlfriend [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:37 pm

I was blushing as the much larger futa held me in her lap and smiled like that and I blushed even brighter as I felt her bulge, it wasn't hard but almost as thick as my thigh! And her balls were the size of my ass holy hell she wasn't a human she was part horse! There was practically steam escaping my ears as she kissed me, my tongue licking up a drop of cum on her lips on instinct when I had felt it.

As She leaned in close and spoke I shivered, before blushing again and stating the first thing that came to mind, that might make her reconsider "I~If you get me pregnant I'm keeping it! I know other girls said they took plan B or whatever but if you put a baby in me I'm having it! If you wanna...do stuff with others talk to me first or at least pick from the very best, or maybe involve me...but if someone else gives me a baby thanks to an idea of your's I'm still keeping it and you better help me care for it." People hated the ideas of babies right this should terrify her! I was blushing and grinning widely at the end up at her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:47 pm

"Mhm, that's fine. Have always wanted to be a papa after all~" Jamie said with a smile as she nestled you in her lap and arms, nuzzling into your hair as everyone else started murmuring at this turn of events. "Mhm, and hun, if you want me to be only with you, to not even touch myself without your permission, I'm done for that. You did say you love me after all, and it came from the heart~" She gave you a bit of a flirty smile as she added, "Though if you see someone you'd like to include in our fun, I'll be happy to oblige that too babe~"

Her arms wrapped around you, your head soon practically pillowed into her bosom.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:01 pm

I blushed more as she pretty much enveloped me, and I could only blush at her words, I was so embarrassed and confused I just admitted "Oh...I thought you meant you'd have to have some fun with others...I know Futa have insanely high Libido...but you're not even hard when I'm on your lap...and you said old habits die hard...I just thought it was you trying to be kind while saying that I wasn't good or sexy enough or something." I said feeling even more embarrassed than before.

I blushed as my brain started to go off into fantasy imagining my crush with a Hyperactive Libido, I was whispering now "I mean, I'd like to try any idea you have for sex, even just once to see if I like it...and you know...if you need to you don't have to ask just put it in me, or we could do it in weird places, like a bathroom, or some bushes in the park or a changing room at the mall...I mean it's the least I can do to show my love~" I was wiggling on her lap grinding against her bulge a bit, as I thought of how it'd feel actually hard and inside me~

Then I froze and blushed "S~Sorry." I muttered as I realized where I was, that was so embarrassing~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:11 pm

"Mhm, well, it will be hard, but when someone loves ya so much and ya want to give it an honest go, you do your best for them~" She says, you feeling her cock twitching as it begins to get a bit hard even before you start whispering and grinding into her. She let out an aroused hum though, and she ground against you some more as her bulge grew a bit further as she leaned in and whispered in a sultry and sensual fashion that sent a shiver up and down your spine.

"Since us futa do have those libido's, I can fuck you right here in the classroom if ya like~ Don't worry, I'll be gentle. Wouldn't do to hurt my new girlfriend after all~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:26 pm

I blushed my pride flaring up "I don't want you to be gentle, not in the classroom, I may be a virgin, but if you wanna do me here, you better do it loud and proud, making sure everyone knows that my pussy is the only home for your cock now. If you want gentle we should get a note from the nurse and go to your house or something a make love on your bed, but while we're in public I want you to Rape Me~ To ruin all my holes for any other cock, until my holes perfectly fit you like no other. Later on we can do soft in public but if you want sex in public now I want no one to deny we're together." I told her sternly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:45 pm

She blinked a bit in surprise, but then smiled as she pulled your shorts and panties down as she unzipped her pants. You felt something hard, big, and throbbing hot against your back for a moment as she lifted you up and said "Sure thing babe~ happy to please~" and then slams you down, a bulge forming in your stomach as she forces you to spread open and breaches your womb itself, taking your virginity then and there as she proceeds to just start moving you up and down her cock like a cheap onahole.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

roll a 1d20 for your endurance and a 1d20 for pain vs pleasure. High for the first, you take it better than you expected. second one pleasure is high pain is low
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:00 pm

((2,Nat1))
I yelped as I looked down, her tip was as big as my thigh and she was bigger than I thought how fucking huge was she like two feet or something crazy?! I opened my mouth only to let out a pained squeal as she slammed balls deep into me, though apparently from what I could hear others saying it sounded lewd making me blush. But I could barely get my breath, she was bruising my womb with zero care or love for me, merely using me to release her cum, her rough fingers digging into me as I tried to ask her to stop but the only sounds I was making was gasps, squeals and screams, I was sure I saw my shorts and panties fly off somewhere as she jackhammered me on her cock, my pussy tightening but my eyes rolling up and I past out soon, as I felt her hands bruise a tit and ass cheek gripping me tight as she began slamming rougher and rougher.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:11 pm

Your head swam, and a part of you found yourself wondering as you floated in a void if it had all been a dream. It was kind of crazy to think after all that you'd confessed to a futa rather than the guy you loved. But then you recognize the familiar feeling of the infirmary bed, and you find yourself feeling sore as fuck.

But the weirdest part wasn't that you were feeling sore. Or perhaps even the fact that you realized you had in fact confessed your love to the school futa slut Jamie Clarkson. Though that was vying very hard for attention.

No... instead what had your minds focus was how fucking hot that had been and how your mind and body was singing from the pain then and now. In fact, just thinking back to it gave you a surprise as you came silently just thinking about the pain when she'd taken your virginity without a care.

You've discovered you're a firm Masochist. Pain is pleasure and pleasure is pain for you
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:14 pm

I shuddered and reached down my shorts and panties were gone and my pussy felt wrecked...but I could help but shiver in pleasure, looking around I didn't see my pants anywhere but after examining myself and then around again for a note or the nurse or anything to tell me what was happening, trying to ignore how fucking wet I was from how sore I was.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:22 pm

There was a note nearby, informing you that your new Girlfriend had brought you here and let the Nurse know what happened. She also left a compliment, saying for a virgin you'd squeezed her so tightly she'd nearly cum on the spot. She hoped you enjoyed it though, and promised much more in the future if you wanted it. The thought of which made you cum again, barely managing to keep it silent.

IF she didn't see you before the school day was over, she'd swing by the infirmary to see if you wanted to do anything after school.

The Nurse in the meanwhile was in her office, flipping through a magazine and listening to something on her phone.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:27 pm

I blushed and slowly got up, not paying attention to the nurse's book I knocked "U~Um, excuse me, I'm awake? Is there like, something I need sign or do now? And um, my pants are missing." I said blushing in embarrassment, I wasn't sure what to do, my gaping, cummy cunt was in open air and as the cold ac in the office blew over it, I shivered and came again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:36 pm

The nurse lowered her book... letting you see that she was a futa as well, and that her book was a dirty magazine she was stroking off to. She smirked as she said, "I threw them and your panties in the small washing machine we have here. They aren't done yet, so you'll need to wait if ya want them." She looked you up and down, then added, "Hehe, never expected you to be interested in Jamie, but damn ya look sexy like that~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:44 pm

I blushed a bit but was feeling kinda proud at getting check out "W~well you know, opposites attract, I'm all pale small, skinny, she's all big tan and I'm pretty has the biggest...measurements in the school, plus I was a virgin, I never even put a finger inside me before today!" I couldn't help but brag a bit, I was proud "Though, do you think you can get me some asprin or something? Or um, do I need a note or to sign something? I've never passed out at school before..." I muttered blushing, as the nurse kept looking at me "I asked her to be this rough." I told her, I wasn't sure why, pride and not wanting to be seen as weak? "Do I need to do anything for um, letting her do me in class?" I asked to make sure "I'm kinda unsure how this all works..."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:55 pm

"Mhm, I do have aspirin, but its my bottle. Schools out of its own supply. I can give ya one for a blowjob though~" She says with a smirk, then hums a bit as she shrugs and says, "You'll just need to visit your teachers and see if ya missed any assignments or anything. I'll write ya a note explaining what happened."

She then hummed a bit, smirking slightly as she added, "I do have something else for ya though if you're interested... be something you'd be able to enjoy better and something your girlfriend would like too~ But you'd have to pay me with your pussy or ass~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:03 pm

((Nat1,Nat1))
I blushed but walked over "Fine." I knelt down and let her cock smack me on the face, it was large and throbbing, "Just put the aspirin in the tip and fuck it down my throat...what's worth my ass or pussy though?" I asked interested despite myself, I needed to be able to walk, that was the only reason I was sucking dick for an aspirin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:09 pm

She smirked and did just that, shoving her cock down your throat without a care for whether you were prepared or not. It hurt, but it hurt so damned good it nearly made you cum again. A whisper in your mind said you definitively would have cum if it'd been Jamie shoving it down your throat.

"Oh, I've got pills that can help your breasts grow bigger. Usually only by two cup sizes, but for you it might go two and a half to three, since you basically have A's or half A's." She said with a smile as she glanced at your breasts and pulled out to hear your response.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:19 pm

((Nat1-Nat20=-19))
I stared up at her and quickly stood before laying on her desk "If you can really make my boobs grow you can totally fuck me, do you know how embarrassing it is to be this small?! Hurry up rape my pussy and give me those damn pills." I said laying on the desk and spreading my legs for the nurse, eager to actually have tits "Hell you can say you're checking to make sure nothing's wrong since I lost my virginity to the biggest futa in the school...if not the state." I told her, eager for the pill "I don't care if you empty your balls I'll do it, just give me the pills~" I begged needily, using my hands to spread my pussy and show it all to her, how desperate I was for breasts.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:15 am

The nurse looks like a futa Nurse Takemi

"Mhm, careful there. Ya might wind up saying yes to something your not expecting." She lines her cock up with your folds as she adds, "And weren't you all about being just with Jamie? Or did your first taste of cock make ya lust for it~?"

She then slams on into you, and while she wasn't as big as Jamie, she was still big enough to bring some pain as she simply worked into a steady pace as she groped your rear.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:41 am

I let out a yelp as she pushed into me but shuddered in pleasure, blushing a bit "I~It's not that." I muttered as she groped and fucked me, I was unable to fully hold back my moans "I~I just...Hate How small I am~" I admitted annoyed that I had to do this but biting my lip at how it felt "A~And this isn't love or anything T~This is just Bussiness~" I moaned out with a giggle "It's not like I~I'm actually Sexy with how flat I am...I just happen to be the closest hole for now~" I said easily, fully confident that she only wanted me for right now 'Because I was here', nothing more and nothing less.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games