Hypno-Trap's Touch(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Hypno-Trap's Touch(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:46 pm

She hummed "I take Fertility Pills, I want to get pregnant by no one has ever wanted to cum inside me." She admitted "Do you want to do this standing up, me riding you like Cowgirl or Amazon style, something more traditional like doggy or missionary or are you more into stuff like the mating press?" She asked looking at you and adjusting her glasses, her cock springing out as you teased her pussy quivering from how hard it was. She also had a faint blush on her cheeks despite her passive and almost clinical tone.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:12 am

Lori answered that by sitting down on the couch and promptly spearing her on his pole, grinding deep into her as one hand reached around to stroke her cock, the other moved to grope at her breast as he giggled and said, "How about this~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:59 am

She hummed and took a few seconds to adjust as she rolled her hips "It's annoying," she answered bluntly, still under the effect of your touch, in this case though it seemed to make her just speak her mind "I want to look the person impregnating me in the face while they do it, I also dislike being put into a position of power during sexual acts." Her voice was blunt but she seemed to have a blush spreading as she admitted this to you.

"There's a reason the positions I suggested either had us looking at each other or had me in the submissive position or both, there's a reason I suggested the Mating Press last, I wanted it to be the one on your mind, I don't like talking about what I like sexually out loud, it's embarrassing." She was looking back at you with a rather cute pout aimed at you, "I wouldn't mind as much if you could lift me up and fuck me, leaving me helpless, but you seem to weak for that." She said that...utterly casually "Honestly I'm surprised someone as small and skinny as you would want my fat ass on top of them." She finished with a nod.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:45 am

Gripping her cock tighter, Lori smirked as he first asked, "Who said you're in a position of power here~?" His other hand pinched a bit at her nipple as he slammed hard up into her, but then he started turning her around. "Tis always amusing how submissives are actually the more demanding ones, isn't it~? Shouldn't you as the submissive want whatever I want, be open to whatever I want to do~? Almost sounds like you're ordering me around~"

Still, she was soon facing him as he began to stroke her cock off slowly and tightly. "I'm stronger than I look, so don't you worry~"
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games