Hypno-Trap's Touch(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Hypno-Trap's Touch(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:17 am

You got a picture sent back with the caption "I'm At Work~" it showed your fuck pet sitting in a booth, with a girl, the girl was wearing a dress, but the bottom half was pulled over her hips and her tits were out, she was currently balls deep sucking on your fuck pet's shaft, held in place with your fuck pet's hand. contrasting this sexy image your fuck pet was winking and smiling with her tongue out at the camera.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:51 am

Lori smirked, sending a playful reply and telling her she was doing a good job and to keep up the good work. And perhaps to make a note of any cute futa, girls, or femboys she saw. Then he hummed, and sent a text inquiring if her sisters would be at home or not. If they weren't, well, he'd take a stroll around the apartment complex and see who he ran into that was interesting.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:03 am

You got back "One Should be at least, the other might be on a date or getting food or something." was the quick reply after checking that though Katie Moaned and came again before rolling off the couch snoring lightly as she laid face down on the floor...she didn't seem like she'd wake up even from that...
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:30 am

Helping her into bed instead of the couch, Lori hummed as he got dressed and decided to head on over to the apartment to check in one the other sister, eager to add another fuckpet to his collection. He looked up a few hypno vids along the way, deciding he liked the idea of either a doting milfy sort of hypnosis or one that encourage an urge to breed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:35 am

The door opened and something you noticed was the sister who opened it this time didn't look like a ditz like Gina, instead she seemed a bit nerdy, she had glasses on and a book in her hands "Hello? Can I help you?" She asked, she looked a little annoyed but wasn't chasing you off or anything.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:08 am

Smiling, Lori offered his hand to the futa as he worked to remember her name. "Heya, I'm a friend of your sister Gina. I'm trying to get to know some of my neighbors, which includes you and your other sis. Gina and I were a bit busy yesterday, so she didn't get a chance to tell me much about the two of you. It alright if I come in?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:13 am

She hummed "So you're the Reason there's jizz on the ceiling?" She asked shaking your hand "Name's Ciara, I'm the middle one, Gina's the baby." She told you easily with a yawn and a smirk "Though she is the best hung in the family." she said stepping aside to let you in.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:26 am

"Hehe, yeah, sorry about that, we got a bit carried away." He said with a smile, finding himself liking the look of Ciara as he instead imagined her in various cute cosplays a nerdy girl like her might enjoy. He let the handshake linger just a second longer, still wandering how his powers seemed to work at times. "Mhm, she did mention such, though she also said you're all still well hung, something I can appreciate alongside how cute all three of you are~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:32 am

She snorted "Really you take one and then want the whole collection? Could you even survive that?" She asked, she didn't even seem to realize you were still holding her hand as you felt your powers slowly moving into her, ready to start when you were soon enough.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:36 am

Lori grinned at that, and taking a chance he snaked a hand under her cute skirt she was wearing and fondling her orbs and rod as he gently kicked the door closed. "Mmhm, well, I'm a naughty, eager, slutty femboy whose open to giving such things a try~ At the very least, It'd be fun to try each and then take all three at once and see if I break or not~ Sounds a bit like the plot to a naughty hentai to me~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:41 am

She snorted again, not seeming to even be able to acknowledge what you were doing, or at the least, not seeing anything weird or wrong with it "Hentai can be fun but some plots are seriously stupid, I normally prefer sexy fanfics or you know, CYOAs if I can't get real sex while horny." she explained pushing up her glasses.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:18 am

"Heh, can't argue with that. CYOA's... those are choose your own adventure sort of things right~?" He asked, his dick and ass both twitching a bit as he found it cute and lewd that she seemed either unaware or uncaring about him groping and fondling her. "Those sound pretty fun, kind of like Roleplaying in fact."

He pulled her cock out, softly palming and fondling the tip as he leaned into her, pushing her glasses back up for her when they promptly slid back down. "Those look rather cute on you, though they seem to not wanna stay on. Need a chain or something to help keep them in place~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:22 am

She hummed "They aren't actually needed I just wear them because I think it looks cute, it's just plane glass." She easily admitted, her cock getting hard...but now that you were closer she just seemed unaware, she wasn't ignoring it she just didn't realize it was happening, even as pre started to drip from her cock tip.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:26 am

"Mhm, well, they do indeed look quite cute on you~" He said with a smile, deciding to take a bit of a chance and give her a cute little peck to the nose even as he started to slowly stroke her off. "They suit you very well and make you look like such a cute and delicious nerdy girl~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:30 am

She didn't react to the kiss but blushed at the praise and smiled, perking up happily "Thanks! Most people just talk about my tits or my cock or something, it's nice to hear stuff about how I actually look." She had a cute and shy blush on her cheeks now.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:38 am

Reaching up with his other hand, he ran it through her hair as he said, "I always endeavor to take in every bit of a person. You do have a nice cock and a soft looking bosom, but I think I'm enjoying the way your face is lighting up with that smile and those adorable glasses~" He found himself wondering what kind of cute expressions she'd make if he was sucking her off, or stroking her petals. He had a feeling out of the three she'd have the most cutely and adorably lewd faces.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:42 am

She didn't seem to react to any touches at least directly, but she was blushing more as you continued to stroke her "It's kinda embarrassing, but...I kinda like being the bottom you know? Most people wanna ride futa cock, hardly anyone actually wants to be the one fucking the futa. I just wanna be cute and subbmissive you know?" she talked, slowly opening up more and more as you continued to touch her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:13 am

Smirking as he acquired that knowledge, he moved behind her and picked her up, smiling as he leaned in and let out a husky growl. "Mhm, well, how about I take your cute, adorable, and very submissive folds while you play some games~? Give ya what you want and make you feel like the subby cutie you are~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:18 am

She hummed and nodded "Yeah that sounds fine, are you gonna use protection or just get me pregnant?" She asked, this was a bit odd, but it seemed like anything you did or said while touching her, she seemed to just accept it as something normal, not seeing anything off at all with your words or what you were doing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:54 pm

Stroking her folds now instead of her cock, he said, "I think we'll see what happens~ I don't know if I'm a guaranteed shot... but I'll certainly be happy to try and put so much in you it'll have to be a sure thing~"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games