Hypno-Trap's Touch(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Hypno-Trap's Touch(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:21 pm

She hummed "I normally wake up eagerly so I can practice, even when dead tired. I'd feel super weird if I just slept." She told you, her ears turning red as she blushed cutely.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:17 am

Standing up and pressing against her, his cock hard again, Lori shrugged before smirking. "Fair enough. So then my sexy plaything, want me to go ahead and take your virginity now and put a thick load of baby batter in your oven~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:50 am

She blushed "W~Well...I mean you can if you want I guess..." She trailed off pouting cutely "Like if it's for you and what you want I'll do it? But I don't want to do it yet?" She said trying to explain her thought as she set a basic omelet on a plate.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:50 am

Lori hums a bit at that, and decides he'll need to work on that with some more hypnosis. Perhaps add some additional stuff to make it better. For now though, he stands up and lines up with her ass, pushing in as he reaches around with both hands. One slides up to her breast and gropes at it soft and slowly, the other continues to delicately stroke and worship in a slow and sensual manner her folds as he gently fucks her ass.

"Mmhm, later then, when you're ready to have your Master take it and fill it with his baby batter~ When you're ready to beg for me to knock you up~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:03 am

She blushed and hummed "W~Well I do want to Finish college, and well, unless I wanna start stripping and working the streets even more I~I need the Scholarship." She said stammering a bit as she wiggled against you with a happy hum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:49 am

College wasn't that important... especially when one had hypnotic powers. Still, Lori was in no rush as he began to softly thrust in and out of her ass as he teasingly toyed with and played her slit like a fine instrument.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:36 am

She...Actually seemed to lose some tenseness she'd gained when you asked about breeding her, as she continued to cook she took time to turn and give you kisses, or a lick when she was feeling playful, even rolling her tongue over yours in a way that had you seeing spots at one point as she finished making breakfast.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:30 am

Lori moaned into her own efforts to please him as she teased him with her tongue, wriggling and thrusting a bit faster and harder as his cock stirred her ass up. His own fingers continued working their magic over her folds, even as he found himself craving to plow into her and fill her womb with his seed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:43 am

She finished cooking and was soon rolling her ass, eagerly trying to milk your cock for cum, her ass slapping into your thighs in ways you'd only dreamed about before, the sound of it made you only more horny and enthralled.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:33 pm

Lori wanted to last a bit longer, maybe fuck her as he ate, but he wasn't able to keep it in for much longer given how he'd been fucked yesterday, still sensitive. As it was he filled her ass with as much as he could and bent down, licking up what tried to leak out as his hands moved to grope her rear.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:37 pm

She actually came again when you began licking your cum from her ass, looking back at you with wide surprised and incredibly horny eyes, she looked like she completely forgot about the food...So either she has a fetish for people eating cum out of her or she really likes having her ass kissed~ She let out an incredibly erotic moan as you gave her ass attention like this.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:19 pm

Humming at this, I decided to see which it was as I kept going, kneading her ass and licking every drop of my seed from her before taking a moment to tease her a bit more by rimming her ass some more. "Mmhm, did my fuckpet enjoy that~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:26 pm

Watching carefully you saw that she seemed to be getting wet as you licked her clean of your cum, but when you rimmed her, her ass clenched and pussy juice was practically flowing down her leg, So both? But with a strong fetish for Rimming? "Yesh~ I~I mean yeah it's um pretty good." She stuttered and looked away with a dark blush.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:41 pm

Smirking at the knowledge he had, Lori started tongue fucking her ass, moaning just a bit as he wondered aloud, "I wonder if I can get you to cum a few times, just by eating out this naughty, slutty hole~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:52 pm

Soon enough she had practically collapsed onto the floor, face down and ass up as you ate her out, cleaning up your cum and teasing her, her thighs were coated in her juices and she was shaking her ass like a bitch in heat, honestly it took less than five minutes to get her like this from the first lick.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:03 am

Chortling, he helped her up and guided her to the couch, grabbing his phone and doing a quick search for sexy hypnotic vids. Lori wanted to really bend her will to his, and having her watch a vid focused on obeying her Master and fufilling his every desire as he worked over her ass and pussy both seemed like a good idea.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:18 am

Katie, was soon just staring into the video and drooling a little, she looked completely blanked out as she watched the video. Though even in this state when you teased her ass her hips shook happily, though after the second time the video repeated she came really hard and passed out again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:07 am

Smirking and smooching her clit, Lori leaned up and whispered into her ear, "Master is everything, pleasing Master brings pleasure, service and obedience bring ecstasy. Master's desires are your desires~" He hummed the same tune as the vid and repeated the lines a few times, then went over to enjoy the meal, making sure to put her portion away so it wouldn't go to waste.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:12 am

She came again as you whispered in her ear, and let out a low moan but didn't wake up, staying passed out and face down ass up, you couldn't help but briefly wonder how much of a mess her mind was right now with how much you twisted it...that was a pretty fun and sexy thought~ Also her food even if it had cooled a bit was, while simple really good, better than what you could normally make, it was soft and fluffy and tasty~ And the seasoning in the omelet wasn't overpowering or anything!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:12 am

"Mmhm, oh yes, definitively gonna seek to finish molding you... think I'll make you into my lovely, naughty kitchen maid~" Lori said with a smile. He didn't really have need of someone to clean the place since he didn't have much and had no problem cleaning anyways, but his own cooking skills were... not bad but nothing to write home about.

With a hum, he finished his food and then pulled out his phone to check on his futa fuckpet, shooting her a message to see how she was doing. And if her sisters were home.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games