Hypno-Trap's Touch(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Hypno-Trap's Touch(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:22 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Laurence "Lori" Nevents
Appearance: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855623953610178572/922505562900541480/sample_9d8fdf232acd8ec496357ad45f313f9a.png
Bio: A feminine boy who had lived in the country, he moved to the city to get away from his close minded parents and townfolk so he could be himself more. Unfortunately, while he wasn't treated as badly, he wasn't really able to be noticed even when he dressed rather sluttily.

One night, he wished he could just touch someone and get them to do whatever he wanted... then he'd be able to fuck some cute girls and futa... or have the futa's fuck him like he wanted~

You had heard a voice as you slept "Oh honey~ You're just too cute, fine~ I'll grant this but you gotta have some nice and kinky fun with it~" You didn't think much of the dream voice, at least until one of the Local university's female track stars one Katie Hebert came out of a public male bathroom and your hand found her arm, and instead of trying to pull away or run she seemed to become confused and dazed as she stood there.

"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Hypno-Trap's Touch(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:27 pm

Lori had been kind of floating through the day to that point as he usually did, but he blinked, first at Katie coming out of a mens bathroom, then more so when she seemed to stop as he touched her. And there almost seemed to be a weird glow to her eyes...

The voice from before echoed in his mind, and he hummed a bit before deciding to start out simple.

"Heya Katie. Uh, ya up to something naughty in the boys room? Or just not paying attention to where your going today?"

He couldn't help but oogle her a little bit, being so close to her right now as he was.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:32 pm

She seemed to blink before responding with a smile and a sort of dreamy tone "Oh, Yeah, I guess it's both? I Whore myself out to help pay for College stuff ya know? The last futa to fuck my ass, her condom broke and I hurried into the first bathroom I saw to clean it up." she explained looking at you with a dopey smile.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:34 pm

Lori's eyes went wide at that, but then he hummed and asked, "Mhm, did she tend to your pussy at all? A cute girl like you should have their sexy petals getting some attention to, though you've got quite a fine ass too." He thought about it again, before adding, "You want to come in there with me, and let me make you feel really good, however I want to~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:45 pm

She blinked "Oh no, I don't whore out my pussy, like, my tits, mouth, ass and stuff are all fine, but I'm on the track team, I can't afford a baby." She explained before nodding "Sure that sounds fine, though like I said, my pussy's a no go, can't exactly run with that and plan b is super expensive." She said with an easy going grin on her face as she moved to walk with you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:53 pm

"Mhm, never said whoring it out... nor that I'd necessarily use my dick there." Not yet at least he thought as he guided her back in and picked the farthest stall. Then he had her brace against the wall as he lowered her bottoms down.

Still touching her, he said, "Such a pretty pussy... I bet such a cute thing is quite sensitive~"

With that he leaned in and began to lap at it, humming happily as he got his firdt taste of a pussy while his hands rubbed around the edges of her folds.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:56 pm

She wiggled and seemed confused as you started licking and lapping at her rather pretty looking pussy, but seemed to go back into her dazed and relaxed state as you didn't try to fuck her in it, humming she closed her eyes as she began petting your head and running her fingers through your hair.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:00 pm

Lori shivered at that, leaning into the pets and getting more eager as he began to explore her folds, practically worshipping them as he thought You don't know how many times I've stroked off to eating this pussy out... the petting though is icing on the cake~

He moves up to suckle and flick his tongue over her clit as well as he asks, "Enjoying yourself Katie?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:03 pm

She hummed and nodded "Yes~ I'm not used to this...it's nice~ This feeling of being pampered~? I like it~" she admitted freely gasping a bit when you teased her clit, her hands briefly gripping your hair in surprise before she relaxed again, her eyes shut as she hummed in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:09 pm

"Good~ Been wanting to pamper someone cute like you for a while... maybe a bit later, you can return the favor~" For now though, Lori started to stroke her lower lips, tracing their shape with one finger as another slipped inside and felt around for any sensitive spots. His lips in the meantime, occupied themselves with her clit as he set it inside his mouth and not only proceeded to suckle adoringly at it, but began to hum and vibrate his tongue to further stimulate it.
Last edited by Kuragari on Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:12 pm

She was soon moaning and wiggling in pleasure holding onto your hair and wrapping her legs around your head, as you pushed a finger into her you realized just how tight it was, you could barely finger her despite the fact that she was practically leaking pussy juices.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:42 pm

That caused Lori to whistle a bit around her clit, but he just redoubled his effortd to gently and slowly explore her virgin tight folds as he worshipped her clit. He'd keep this up til she came... and then keep going while saying, "You want to repay my worship... want to make me feel as good as I'm making you feel~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:46 pm

It took a little bit, before she hummed "Hey this is actually nice...um, I could suck you off, or like, let you fuck my tits or ass if you want? I could pamper your ass if you'd like that?" She offered, blushing a fair bit, looking both embarrassed and turned on, as she looked at your face coated in her pussy juices.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:56 pm

Humming a bit, Lori smiled and said, "I think like for like. You can use your mouth on me... though how about we 69 so I can keep pleasuring this cute and sexy honeypot~ You taste oh so sweet and divine after all~""
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:04 pm

She blushed and laid down getting under you as she quickly freed your cock, to lap at it and tease it with her mouth, her tongue rolling over and teasing your cock head and cum slit easily and just highlighting the difference in her experienced mouth and virgin pussy all the more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:13 pm

Lori gasped in surprise, showing that this was the first time he was getting such treatment. But he didn't let that deter him as he dived back to her folds, giving her pretty virgin pussy the worship it deserved for being such an enticing, beautiful thing to behold and taste. This time he stuck his tongue into her, again working slowly to loosen her up just a bit as he gently pinched and tugged playfully at her clit while his other hand took turns rubbing circles into her inner thighs or stroking at her outer lips.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:15 pm

She easily and steadily began swallowing your cock and after a moment lightly poked your ass, trying to judge if you liked it or not before she did anything more back there, even as she expertly deepthroated you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:56 pm

He didn't resist at all as she reached for his ass, having played with it a bit with his own fingers and toys before. It made his cock twitch even more as he wriggled atop her, moving to practically make out with her pussy as his one hand reached around to grope playfully at her ass. He found himself wondering just how much influence he could have with this ability... wondering if he had to say things aloud, or if thinking them was enough...?

Well, right now he didn't really care. He'd make her feel good, perhaps even overwhelm her with pleasure~! And he'd relish getting to have his first blowjob done by such a sexy gal as Katie~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:41 pm

Soon enough she was moaning and wiggling swallowing around your cock as her legs wrapped around your head as she came again...it seemed like her pussy was just getting more sensitive as you continued to play with it, and she had a cute blush on her face as her finger hunted for your prostate, looking determined.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:55 am

Grinning as he found such to be occuring, (12) he kept up his efforts, hoping that his suggestion or thought that her pussy would grow more sensitive each time he made her cum was actually changing it on her. As he did so, he wriggled his ass about, managing to keep her from finding his prostate immediately, though he let out his own whorish moan once she found it as his ass clung to her finger and his cock fired a thicker glob of pre for her to drink down.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games