Living the Game [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Living the Game [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:51 am

"Natural submissive aren't ya~ I might bring ya back to our gang as a new pet and plaything~ Would you like that~?" The blue elf asked mentally as she found your G-spot and started to teasingly rub and circle it, prodding it as she gently tugged at a nipple.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:34 am

((Willpower: To Beat=11, Roll=Nat2))
In answer I shuddered and came hard, covering my legs in my own juices as I buried my face into the raider's crotch my eyes were practically hearts under the seductive teasing in my head and expert playing with my body "Yesh~ I~I wanna be your slutty little lesbian bitch~ Your Loyal little fuck pet~ I wanna belong to you~ I want to worship you~ Just keep making me feel this good~" I half begged and half promised in need~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:29 am

She just giggles at that, and you feel something in your mind working to imprint itself, something saying you are this woman's pet, her loyal plaything and fucktoy, and that you'll do whatever she wanted. With it was promises of pleasure, not only from submitting to the imprint, but from obeying and being a good slutty girl as the futa raider groaned and tried to buck, but it was hard to do with your new 'friend' encouraging you to practically rape your face on this pillar.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:39 am

((Willpower: To Beat=10, Roll=Nat2))
I was moaning eagerly now, rolling my head up and down the raider's fat shaft, taking it base to tip again and again as I sucked and slurped on it like the lewdest popsicle. My head kinda hurt as more and more was forced into it but I just accepted it as I did my best to obey my lovely mistress~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:19 pm

You came just moments before the raider did, and then came again as your Mistress commanded you to swallow it all like a good slut and you did exactly that. Your head and body were both tingling like mush as the Futa raider suddenly passed out, and another elf with blue skin and her own hanging futa dick smirked as she saw you and your Mistress.

"Made a friend?" She asked, to your Mistresses amusement as she said, "Come along Pet~ time to go to your new home~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:27 pm

I leaned over nuzzled my mistress and holding her hand, wrapping my arms around her's and holding her arm between my tits as I leaned into her side "Yesh~" I moaned out as I happily walked with her, nuzzling, kissing, and basically showering her in fuck drunk affection as we walked to wherever she was taking me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:06 pm

And from that moment on, you were always fuck drunk. With the female body having been so new to you and so intoxicating with just a short and brief experience of it, your mind was clay for her to reform. She took you back to her raider gang, which turned out to be one of the 'sort of' nicer ones in that they didn't make a habit of just snatching and forcing people into being their fleshsleeves and fuck toys. But you spent the remainder of your time as a devoted plaything for your Mistress and her elven sisters, some of whom possessed cocks and who you were happy to please as well, for it made your Mistress happy (and horny) when you serviced others too.

Your time as a male was quickly forgotten, and the idea that this was a game faded from your mind. This was a better reality anyways after all, you were having so much more fun here as your Mistress's plaything~
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games