Living the Game [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Living the Game [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:27 pm

You couldn't make them out all that well, but it sounded like typical raider banter. Talk of hitting some survivors, maybe looking around seeing if there was something they could take on for some sport, the usual.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:36 pm

I frowned well that wasn't useful...before trying to crawl and look around for some form of escape, trying to keep quiet as I did so, while I'm sure sex was fine I didn't want to spend my life as a Raider fuck toy...or broodmare.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:55 pm

You checked one side and didn't find much, then moved over to the other side to see if there was anything by the blue elf lady. You found, to your surprise, something that felt like a rusty key, but before you could do anything, you were pulled back and-

And felt the blue elf lady's tongue and lips getting to exceptionally eager work on your pussy! H~Holy hell just about ten seconds and it felt like you were a quarter of the way towards a climax.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:08 pm

((Willpower: To Beat=6, Roll=4))
I almost let out a moan or a scream, I wasn't sure which, but I maned to quite myself before I did as I found myself pulled down onto her face, my sore pussy sending up happy shocks of pleasure under her eager tongue, hell when I looked down she looked more eager than the orc who'd fucked me before with how hungry her eyes looked!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:22 pm

Indeed, her eyes looked almost possessed as little hearts floated in their center, and she moaned and practically began worshipping your pussy as her hands kneaded and gently groped at your ass as she worked your sore and sensitive folds over.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:30 pm

((Willpower: To Beat=12, Roll=4))
I let out a whimper and a gasp, again, barely keeping myself muffled and biting my hand to keep from squealing in pleasure as I practically collapsed in pleasure and tried to crawl to the key to try it, but my legs were to weak to move me as she seemed to get even more eager to explore my pussy from my whimpers and muffled moans.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:32 pm

Indeed, any attempt to get away just had her pull you back atop her face, her own moans of pleasure filling your folds with pleasing vibrations as you were reminded you had been a guy til recently, and all of this insanely delightful and alien pleasure was going straight to your head.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:40 pm

((Willpower: To Beat=8, Roll=2=Crit Fail))
I soon enough was forced to moan, and cum, hard, my eyes rolling up as I coated the Elf's face, when I next focused I was pinned helplessly under her, completely unable to escape as she had got on top of me somehow, as thanks to this new position I could no longer muffle my moans like I had, instead I now had her slimy cum caked and leaking loose fuck hole of a pussy rubbing up and down my face forcing me to taste the cum and her own pussy juice and making me dizzy from smell and feel of it as well.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:48 pm

As she rode your own face, one hand fingered and explored your pussy, thumb rubbing against your clit, while the other palmed and rolled your breast about, your nipple grinding into the center of her hand as your mind was left spinning... f~fuck, was this really how girls felt all the time!?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:52 pm

I was moaning and soon enough clumsily licking and lapping at her filthy cum coated cunt as my brain fried more and more, my virgin self had no experience like this and all I could do was moan, lick and swallow as the eager elf slut dominated me so utterly that I couldn't even think of escape for the moment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:57 pm

"Mnhm, come on cutie, you can get a bit more eager than that~" She said as she lifted up enough to peer down at you, giggling as her juices and cum dripped on your face. "You must be new to this, but eagerness can shine through for even the most naive of virgins~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:13 pm

I blinked up at her, and thought on what to say, but instead of anything smart I just said "S~Sorry." before grabbing her ass cheeks and pulling her down to start licking as eagerly as I could, kinda afraid and kinda turned on by her intense eyes. my as were closed and I didn't even realize I was eagerly worshipping her ass and not her pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:26 pm

She squeaked in surprise, but soon moaned and wriggled about. Seemed she was content with this as she soon resumed eating your own folds out, though by the sounds coming out of your own mouth that only made you hornier, you had a feeling she was doing better.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:37 pm

Soon enough I was cumming again, and again, losing track of time and amount of times I came as I mindlessly and desperately worshipped her, soon my only thoughts were on making her cum as best as I could.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:48 pm

She giggled as that point came about, pulling off and helping you up as she kept fingering you. She showed you a big futa cock that was now hard and twitching before you, but it was hard to pay attention to much more as she smooched you then started worshipping it instead, her other hand gently guiding your face towards the raider cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:06 pm

I moaned as I was fingered and happily returned the kiss, not even thinking as I began to kiss the shaft and balls of the cock that seemed to appear from nowhere to my fried brain, I was moaning as I sucked on the balls lovingly tonguing them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:19 am

"Good girl~!" She said with a smile in between licks and sucks of the cock and balls before you both. Her finger continued to stir your honeypot up as the Futa cock took up most of your attention... until you heard the elf girls giggle in your mind as she asked, "Having fun with your first time being captured by sex crazed raiders~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:46 am

I blinked my brain stalling for a few seconds before I responded "U~Um, hello? I~It's actually my first time with sex stuff at all...are you saying you let yourself get captured just so they'd fuck you?" I asked shivering and moaning into the raider's balls as the Elf stirred my pussy up with one hand, working back up the shaft I tongue kissed the elf with the cock head inbetween our mouths "A~and yes...I didn't realize dick...let alone girl-dick could feel and taste and smell and just, everything, being all nasty, disgusting and so good~" I moaned cumming a little as I lapped up some pre.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:49 am

"Oh no, I submitted to them freely so I could distract them while my gang makes off with alot of their supplies~ That and for some naughty fun, this raider gang's got alotta ladies with big dicks~" She replied with a giggle, her thumb pressing to your clit as her other hand moves to comb through your hair. "Mmhm, Why don't you take it into your mouth then and suck on it while I get their balls~? It'll get ya a nice, big, creamy reward to enjoy~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:02 am

I Blushed but took the cock head into my mouth, suckling on the tip and moaning, her expert hands practically guiding my body to do what she wanted "Y~Yesh~" I even thought with a moan as I obeyed her, sucking and swallowed the cock as I humped her hand, it felt natural to do what she suggested or told me to down, doubly so with her hands on me like this~
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games