Virtual Life [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Virtual Life [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:25 pm

Jacking back in, you found a portal waiting for you, and as soon as you arrived, you saw the same gnoll avatar from before. She was glaring at you as she said, "Seems we need to do more work to get your avatar stuff fixed... but on top of that you were late to come back by here to make sure everything was fine! Just for that, you need to pleasure me here and now, tis good manners!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:35 pm

((2-4=-2))
I blushed and came over, kneeling before her as I thought on what to do or say, and my mouth started moving before my brain.
((Nat1-4=-3))
Looking up at her I spoke "Sorry...Um, I was trying to pay my rent but I think I somehow got a girlfriend and she spent the entire time fucking me, I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant now..." I told her, looking down and not seeing her reaction.
((Nat1-4=-3))
I thought on how best to make up for it, and got the bright idea to give her admirative access to my avatar before I started sucking on her cock, so she could download whatever she needed.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:47 pm

In an instant, you were on the ground, your face being raped and your breasts being mauled as you felt your head being messed with just seconds after you gave her such access. You were soon practically cumming every time she thrust her cock between your breasts and down your gullet as she growled at you, a nearly possessed look in her eyes as pleasure shot straight to your brain.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:53 pm

I was squealing and moaning as the balls slapped into my face again and again, my brain was soon completely empty besides thoughts of cumming nothing else seemed like it mattered as she demanded so much control over my body that I was left helpless.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games