Virtual Life [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Virtual Life [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:11 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

landlady pic, minus the axe and plus a footlong dong :P https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... eee4e9.png

Your breasts tingled in excitement as did your slit, and you got a response rather quickly. Namely in the form of frantic knocking on your door and an aroused squeak from the hallway that strongly resembled a "YES PLEASE" from your Landlady Danica.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:13 pm

I blushed and giggled, putting on my "Sexy" robe, it barely covered even my small breasts and my slit as I opened the door "So~? Can I assume you wanna set up a new payment plan?" I asked with a giggle, feeling proud that she'd rushed here after seeing my pic.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:00 pm

She pushed in, closed her door, and pulled her shorts down as she whipped out her own thirteen inch cock and squeaked, "Y~Yes! Yes yeah uh-huh YES!" She looked so excited she might faint any moment, yet she was also seemingly unsure of whether to just grab you and do what she wanted with you, or wait and here your 'terms'
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:39 pm

((I'm doing 1d20-1d4 for my weakness to futa))
((3-4=-1))
I bit my lip looking at her hard pulsing cock and giggled a bit, looking at the drool leaking from it's tips and feeling hornier by the second...she really thought I was sexy.
((2-4=-2))
I bit my lip and led her into my frontroom, sitting her down and showing a flash of my ass as I sat down next to her wrapping my hand around her cock and feeling a little entranced by the way her pre felt on my fingers. I tried to gather my mind to make an offer.
((Nat1-3=-2))
But I was thinking really simple here and my pussy was on fire with need to try out "The Real Thing!" so I told her "If I don't want to ever pay you with money again, what would you want in return~?" I asked leaning down to kiss her cock tip
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:52 am

"Y~You!" She squeaked and moaned, having been entranced the entire time til you finally said something, and then it seemed her own need and your teasing and touch was too much for her. You were promptly pinned hard to the couch, and felt her cock plunging into you as she forced an inexperienced but eager kiss onto your lips as her own breasts rubbed against your own.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:45 am

((Nat1-2=-1))
I let out a squeal of surprise as my real virginity was stolen by my eager landlady, her cock spreading me wide and stretching me out, it hurt but in a good way~ the heat from her cock the feeling of getting fucked like this~ "O~Okay~" I agreed when she broke the kiss "Y~You can come in and do whatever you want to me whenever you want~" I moaned clinging to her, my brain not caring what I was agreeing to as I finally got dick for the first time in my life~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:18 pm

She squealed happily at this, and several times cheered and chanted, "Yes yes yes yaaaay~!" as she drove her cock into you again and again. She was soon battering at and into your womb as her cock drooled pre, leaving your insides tingling as her hands moved to grope and play with your chest.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:12 pm

I was moaning, gasping, squealing and rolling my hips to meet her thrusts, it felt different but just as good as in the game world, the light pain as she stretched me more and more just made it better and made my pussy cling to her cock more and more as I came, my fingers hadn't prepared me at all for a womb fucking let alone one from someone as happy and energetic as my landlady.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:27 pm

To your surprise, she soon slowed down a bit... but you figured out why when she started to push her cock into you at different angles. And with at least three of them, each thrust sent your mind into pleasured bliss and ecstasy as she assaulted those weak points with her throbbing and twitching cockhead.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:33 pm

((Nat1-4=-3))
I was moaning and cumming hard around her my brain not even able to figure out what she was doing or what her twitching cock head meant as I came again and again, my formerly virgin pussy doing it's best to please her as my eyes rolled up in pleasure, I felt like I was going crazy for futa dick~ "Y~Yesh~" was the only thing I could say as her cock ruined me for normal guys.
((Nat1))
Soon enough my brain felt like it was frying, and my pussy felt like it was burning from how hot her cock was, then my womb felt like it was flooded with searing hot magma as she finally came with me, my last sight as I passed out was her wide grin as she looked down at me...
((Nat1-20=-19))
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:33 am

When you woke back up, you were tied to your bed, and still getting fucked, this time your face as your landlady panted, looking rather out of it but exceedingly happy as she moaned in pure bliss. Every so often you hear her mutter, "M~Mine, a~all mine~!" but its a bit hard to pay attention because every bit of you is sore and aroused at the same time.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:34 am

I blinked then squeaked and glurked around the cock currently slamming balls deep into my throat, my brain taking a few seconds to reboot as I got used to my new position and trying to figure out what had happened to me, wiggling a bit when I realized I couldn't move and moaning at the sore and horny feeling pulsing through my body.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:28 pm

She seemed to slow down at hearing that, giggling as she said, "My girlfriend is awake, my girlfriend is awake! Such a good sexy cute girlfriend~!" She pulled out, stuffing your face into her own bosom as she shoved her cock into your folds.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:35 pm

I blinked at her words, my brain working to figure out their meaning, before I was suddenly trapped in her soft and rather generous tits, and was promptly speared again, my formerly virgin pussy and womb easily spreading for her large cock making me moaning into her tits, it felt good, hell, even with how sore and used my pussy felt it still felt good, like I was supposed to have something in there~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:56 pm

She giggled and squealed as she felt your pussy wrapping around her, then began to rock her whole body into you, which left her breasts rubbing up and down all over your face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:05 pm

((18-3=15))
I was soon squeaking and moaning as she pounded eagerly into me, I was going cross eyed again, as I tried to think on what to do or say "U~Um~ N~Not that I m~Mind, B~But could you do my body W~While I'm jacked O~Online~?" I asked trying to escape the constant fucking, my head wouldn't be able to handle it "I~I promised a F~Friend I~I'd meet up! A~And I think getting used while I'm all helpless online is really hot!" I said quickly when I was able to talk without her heavy tits over my face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:49 pm

She pulled back a bit, pouting a bit as she replied, "But then you won't be able to see me while we're fucking? Don't ya wanna see me when I'm sticking it in and out of you?" She tried to remain focused on your face as she asked, even as she kept thrusting.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:58 pm

((Nat20-1=19))
I had to think clearly "O~Oh you know I~I love you A~And being so helpless is how I prove it!" I exclaimed quickly "In fact the more time I spend in the game world the more I love and trust you! I'm leaving my body utterly vulnerable! You could Tattoo me, Pierce me! Whore me out! I'm totally and completely at your mercy in that state how could that be anything other than true love that not only did I give you permission to do anything to me, but that I'll accept you in complete control of my helpless body!" I told her quickly, using the first BS that came to mind.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:03 pm

Her eyes practically got as big as saucer plates. She got so hard that you actually briefly wondered if you had an actual piece of diamond or metal inside you, then she came exceptionally hard only to pass out atop you. Thankfully for you however, she sort of missed and landed on your side... and a quick tug of your bindings showed you weren't actually tied down all that well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:11 pm

((Nat1-4=-3))
I was just going to escape, but after I got up, my phone had a message pop up that I read. It said something about needing to download something to finish clearing up bugs in my avatar. So I decided I might as well and jacked in, logging on and downloading the package I apparently needed.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games