Virtual Life [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Virtual Life [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:05 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Elizabeth "Liz" Lindt
Appearance: http://us.rule34.xxx//images/4346/e4a68e7b994f2e6c3e131369fe3b2417.jpeg
Avatar Name: L!Z-B31H "Liz-Beth"
Avatar Appearance: http://us.rule34.xxx//images/4348/7ac69196651c6b750ef2f4571996992b.png

Bio: A girl who's normally quite shy she actually likes dressing up in sexy and cute clothes while alone, but will only wear baggy things to go out. Very unconfident in herself she prefers to stay out of sight and mind. This changes when she's online, as she's no longer "Herself" and will act out more. Recently she's gotten the stuff she's needed to "Jack In" and get to interact with people as an avatar she created, which she honestly thought was better than talking to people IRL anyways and happily made herself a sexy avatar to become, something she always wished she could be IRL.

Having really gotten into Virtual Life, the hottest VR game on the market, you'd indulged in your desire to look and act a bit sexier, even if you hadn't yet worked yourself up to the point of trying to go much further. You knew there were functions for sexual things, but that still felt a bit of a big leap for you.

However, today as soon as you jacked in and finished loading up your world, you gasped and dropped to your knees, your entire body feeling very hot and tingly. Your nipples and clit were both hard, and your pussy felt rather... empty.

There was a message waiting from you, from a user you weren't familiar with. It said they were someone helping the VL devs with tracking and dealing with a serious of hacks to accounts, and that if you were affected and needed help, to go to the world in the link.

A part of you found the message to be rather suspicious. The rest of you was too shocked and aroused to think straight, your fingers groping at your breast and slit and it feeling so damned good yet at the same time it wasn't enough.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://d.furaffinity.net/art/everafter28/1517926956/1517926624.everafter28_gnoll__2_.png the Futa gnoll, Bitch_Dick_K or Keila
Last edited by Kuragari on Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Re: Virtual Life [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:08 am

((9))

I tried to focus on the message but the fact I was groping my avatar's heavy tits to the point they'd be bruised if I was IRL and my other hand was jack hammering into my pussy made it hard to focus much. But from what I could see it all looked above the board and, if it could help me with this painful horniness~? I grabbed the world and practically fell into it with a panting moan of desire, looking for help.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:38 am

The world in question appeared to look like a simple white collar office space, but what grabbed your attention was the gnoll avatar just a short distance away from you leaning against a desk. Specifically, the bulge in her form fitting shorts. Something about it in your head was practically calling out to you, and you practically missed the predatory smirk on the Gnolls face as she said, "So glad you came Miss Liz-Beth! If you come right on over here, we'll get things sorted out for you~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:06 am

I shuddered and moaned, my brain hiccupping a few times as my eyes kept going to her crotch, before I managed to stumble over and take a seat in front of the desk, my brain trying to point out something was wrong, but I couldn't focus enough to figure out what it was.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:37 am

"Mmhm, good girl. Now, before I help you, you need to help me. And well, seeing such a sexy missy before me... one whose playing with her breasts and slit like the naughty slut she is, is making it hard not to get aroused myself."

She soon fishes out her fifteen inch fuckpole, letting it smack you in the face as she says, "Tend to my needs, and then I can start helping you with your problem~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:00 pm

((9))

Again Something felt off about this, something in my head was ringing as her large dick came out and landed on my face, it was my first time seeing one soo close...let alone smelling one, I blushed and shook my head, something, something was wrong here...
((7))
"I~I, um, don't know how?" I admitted, blushing darker, that's probably where my my unease was coming from "I~I've never...I mean, I don't even own a Dildo!" I said staring at her cock, but unable to move away...my brain was trying to fight something more here though.
((4))
But soon enough I was shyly kissing it and lapping at it, both her cock and her balls, looking up into her eyes and half trying to hide behind her cock, I felt embarrassed, confused, and even more aroused than before.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:31 pm

Willpower coming into play for this scene, 7/10 given three failures. Might switch to a constant willpower modifier, or may keep it situational. When it hits 0, you'll be unable to say no and will submit to anything the hacker (and or possibly others) desires.

"No worries, I'm sure you'll figure it out." She says with a smirk as she runs her hands through your hair. She even chuckles a bit as she says, "See, you're doing well already, getting the idea quite quick. You could of course stick it in your mouth and suck on it... or slide it between those fine melons of yours and give it a squeeze."

Her cock smells strange, but not in a bad way, and the taste is similar. Its making your head spin and your pussy feel even emptier... the image of you bouncing atop it flits through your head, or of you bent over the desk and taking it from behind...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:01 pm

((9))
I shivered as her hands ran through my hair and teased my cow ears, something I still wasn't fully used to, I nuzzled my way up her cock to suck on the tip of it as she told me to. Then I heard her suggestion to use my tits
((Nat1))
I let out a moan into her cock as my tit felt like they practically caught on fire with the only cure being her cum, I wrapped them around her shaft and eagerly worked to get her off, moaning and panting with my mouth open...R~Right here I had big tits hear I could play with them~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:10 pm

Nat 1 two Willpower lost 4/10

She smirks, seeming to take note of that as she grins and says, "Gooooood girl, that's it, use those sexy big udders of yours to give me a titjob~ Play with your breasts and get off just from using them on my cock and getting the naughty cream your body is desperate for~"

The idea that you could cum, just from playing with your breasts and using them to give a titfuck sent shivers up and down your spine and through your mind.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:16 pm

((Nat1))
I let out more and more moans eagerly fucking her massive cock with my big cow tits that I was so proud of here, my tits feeling more and more sensitive as I mauled them eagerly and tugged on my nipples.
((Nat1))
Then I felt it, the heat in my pussy, in my womb was oveflowing and before I knew it I was letting out a scream as I came hard, practically making a puddle in the chair I was sitting in, my brain feeling fried and oddly open~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:19 pm

Your new friend, for you accepted her friend request without a second thought as she sent it, chuckled as her cock twitched quite a bit. She hadn't cum yet, but her pre was warm and tingly on your chest as you basked in climax. She grinned though as she said, "Cumming before getting me off? My my, how rude. You know, a good girl would make up for that by offering their pussy so that they can be filled with thick, warm, sticky cream~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:29 pm

I nodded and hummed that "That Makes sense!" I said with a dizzy giggle, lifting my legs up I put my knees practically next to my head, holding them there with a moan "Please I messed up and came first, you can use my pussy until you're empty in return!" I said my brain mostly just fuzz for the moment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:32 pm

She grinned at that, and then... (Nat 1)

You came again as she took your virginity, which rather than feeling painful was just pure unadulterated pleasure straight to your brain as she hilted into you, howling in pleasure before gripping your breasts and starting to maul them as she rapidly began to thrust away at your cocksleeve of a pussy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:39 pm

((Nat1))
Soon enough my mind was completely blank, before she even came once I had cum multiple times again and again, my pussy and tits feeling ever more sensitive and my brain ever emptier.
((4))
By the time she'd finally felt like she was getting close I'd completely lost it, my pussy juices were covering me and my brain felt numb as I couldn't even pass out, my face was stuck in a whorish drooling fuck drunk look as I tried and failed to adjust to the pleasure.

((Trait Roll:1d00=Nat1: Lust For Futa Trait Gained))
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:04 pm

When she finally came and filled you, she chortled at your current state. She leaned in and whispered words into your mind, molding your interests such that the idea of doing naughty things with futa, or even denying them when they wanted to do naughty things with you, would be much harder. How could you resist after all after such a fucking?

She grinned and told you to relax and take a nap, and that youd feel better and should have no more issues once you woke up...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:06 pm

I smiled and twitched as some of her cum leaked from my pussy and I slumped over, passing out as her words filled my empty head with a lust for futa cock and cum. My entire body was shivering in pleasure as I continued to cum even as I went to sleep.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:45 pm

You wake up a bit later, your vr set having gone into standby mode. A check of the clock shows its about five in the morning. You hear your phone nearby buzzing slightly to let ya know you've got a message from someone.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:48 pm

I blinked but got up and walked over lifting it up to look at it and see what the message was about, my body felt all tingly and weird and my brain wasn't fully awake yet as I checked on it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:54 pm

Their were messages from two senders. The first was your landlady, who you remembered was a bit of a ditzy not always there futa. She was reminding you rent was due tomorrow.

The second message however was from an unknown sender, and was pics of a futas cock and sometimes glimpses of her breasts that said, "If ya wanna feel and taste these in the Real World, message me~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:02 pm

((4))
The Picture made my pussy throb as the memories rushed into my head and I found myself blushing heavily...
((Nat1))
But I got a better idea, I didn't know whoever that other person was, but I knew my Landlady, and I knew she liked to complain about how she had to deal with not having a girlfriend and dealing with how horny she got as a futa, before I could change my mind I sent her a message asking if I could have an extension. Followed by a naked picture of my body with the caption "Or Maybe a Different payment plan?"
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games