A New Perspective[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A New Perspective[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:17 am

As the men unleashed their pent-up desires into your body, they began to relax in relief though they did prevent you from falling from their grip though whether that was out of concern for you or wanting to not let your holes slip from around their cocks was anyone's guess. "Yeah, that's a girl. You really got into that didn't you?" The men continued to enjoy touching your soft, supple body as they let their orgasms wind down as the flow of warm seed began to slow down to a trickle with time. "So did you have something you needed to get to, or would you like to wait for the boss to return with us?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:40 am

Panting and still recovering, it took Iino a moment to inform them, coherently, that she had been on her way to the convenience store nearby, a place she worked at. She was certainly not against them helping her along to it, still a bit out of it as she was after that experience.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:40 pm

As you told them your destination, they smirked as they began pulling your clothing back on. You could feel your cunny and ass leak onto the inside of the dress causing it to squish against your skin as they helped you move. "Well, that's convenient. That's where the boss is, so we can go ahead and walk you there." The three of them support you but also begin groping and squeezing your soft curves along the way.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:04 am

Body still sensitive, head still swimming in all the sensations she was feeling, she wriggled and moaned as she was lead along. She found, to her pleasure and horror, that even if she'd wanted to, she didn't have the ability to stop them from groping her as they made for the store. She tried to distract herself by wondering just how her boss would react when she explained the situation...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:57 am

Unable to stop the men, they walk you into the gas station you work at. Thankfully, the place is mostly empty though there is an employee you know. Natsu is a decent guy, but you have noticed that he is somewhat desperate with women, and indeed, the moment you walk through with three guys feeling you up, his attention is automatically on you. "Hello there, anything I can do to help you ma'am...fellahs?" You find yourself wondering if it can be possible to get him to let you into the back office without giving away your identity, or how he'd react if he knew it was you.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:48 am

She blushed as Natsu's gaze fell onto her, wriggling about as the three guys continued to fondle and play with her. She did her best to gently and slowly pull from them, feeling somewhat reluctant to do so after all their touches, but well she wanted a bit of space as she spoke to Natsu.

"Y~Yeah uhm, I~I'm here to see Ms. Hawano?" She remarked, then leaned forward a little and whispered, "I~It's me... I~Iino. L-Long story, s-share later. J-Just need to see the Boss."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:05 am

Natsu nods as you ask to see the owner, "Oh, she's seeing a business partner, but she should be done soon." However, his jaw drops when you tell him who you actually are. "Iino? Like the guy who works here? What happened?" Before you can respond to his apparent inability to wait for you to explain, the door in the back to Ms. Hawano's office opens and a guy walks out.

You'd never seen the man before, so it was surprising that he was a business partner though you'd never worked a Thursday morning either. The men around you seem excited to see him. "Boss, look what we found." His frame is much slighter, and his movements more elegant than the ruffians, but it appears he is their boss. "Well, that is a lovely find. I am Igaso, and you might be?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:37 am

"S~Share later, d-didn't you hear me?" She nearly squeaks, still feeling the gazes of those other men on her and making her shiver as lingering sensations echo and ripple through her. She blinks at the guy who comes out though, not expecting such a guy to be the one Ms. Hawano was dealing with, nor for him to be the one these guys called boss. Still, she dipped her head as she said, "I~I'm, I-I'm uh, I-Iino. I-I work here n-normally, but uh, s-something un-unusual happened and I n-need to speak with my boss as soon as possible."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:36 am

Natsu holds up his hands defensively, but Igaso arrives before he has any time to speak. The man in question gives you a once over after you've introduced yourself as if he were appraising you in some way. "Really? I didn't think she was keeping something like you all to herself under my nose. Well, I've got business to take care of, but if you ever want a job that takes advantage of your value, come and talk to me." With that, the man and his three goons leave allowing you to enter the office to find your boss. "Hmm, hello there. To what do I owe this pleasure?" It took a moment to realize that while she'd heard your voice on the phone this morning, Ms. Hawano hasn't seen you since the change.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:50 pm

Iino's cheeks turn bright red and she squeaks, then waits til after the guy and his goons have left. She then briefly gives a quick rundown of how she got splashed by something yesterday, went home, and woke up like this to Natsu, then hurries off to Ms. Hawano's office.

Gulping as she stands in front of her boss, Iino says, "I~I uhm, its m-me, I~Iino. R~Remember how I went home early yesterday after something got splashed on me? W~Well..." She squirms and wriggles as she stammers out, "T-This is how I woke up."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:55 pm

Natsu shakes his head appearing incredulous though seeing you before him was pretty hard to deny.

When you tell Ms. Hawano what's up, she takes a keen look. "Well now, that explains your voice change." Turning to face you, she uncrosses only to cross them the other way as if trying to call your attention to her long luxurious legs. "Doesn't quite explain your choice of outfit though I suppose a man wouldn't have much in the way of women's styles but having something like that..." She lets the words linger without finishing the thought. "So, did you come to ask about the men looking for you, or did you need something else?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:09 pm

"W~Well, y~yeah I'd be interested in knowing about the men looking for me but ah..." She squirmed a bit and blushed as she did so as she said, "N~Now that I think about it... I-I uh, don't know how long I'm going to be like this. A-And well u~uh, there's n-not many women I know that well..." Iino found herself glancing at her Boss's long, beautiful, luxurious and oh so alluring legs briefly before returning her focus to the thing at hand.

"I-Is there, u-uh, any way you could help m-me out w-while I w-wait for this to uh, r-reverse? I-If it reverses?" She didn't want to think it'd stay this way for good, but well, she had no idea what she got splashed with.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:27 pm

She smirks as you ask for her help. "Yes, I suppose it must be difficult becoming a woman suddenly after growing up a boy, but am I the only woman you have to turn to?" She gives you a moment to think about any other women you knew. "Well, if you really do need me, I feel compelled to help you. I've never wanted kids, but I guess my heart isn't entirely devoid of maternal instinct." She stands up walking around the desk to stand beside you resting a hand on your shoulder in an affectionate, mildly motherly way. "Now, I assume we can start by getting you a proper wardrobe, so you don't have to walk about town dressed in cosplay, but what other things would you need of little ol' me?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:41 pm

Iino nodded. His mother would honestly probably be too freaked out by this to be of much help, and while there was a girl he knew in his apartment complex she was a bit of a nerdy recluse sort, so he wasn't sure she'd be of as much help.

"W~Well u-uh, I d~don't rightly know in a s-sense..." Iino grew a bit nervous however, as he admitted, "T-Though one thing would be... a-ah... h-how to g-get used to a-and resist how this body feels?"

Before she even knew it, she quickly shared what had happened to her both in her apartment with her landlord, and what had happened with the three goons of the man who'd been paying her a visit. She was blushing and fell silent once she finished, staring directly at the floor.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:07 am

She quirks a brow as you tell her of your early day troubles, but there is a certain smirk on her face. "Now that is difficult. Most women live many years learning to resist their body's desires. There isn't really a trick to it. The only thing I can think for you to do is to experience your body as much as you can." She begins walking around you coming to a stop standing right in front of you. "The more you experience with your body, the more self-control you'll be able to exert. You just need to find somewhere you feel comfortable getting those kinds of...experiences from." She puts a hand on your shoulder giving it a firm squeeze as a change in the atmosphere sends a shiver down your spine.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:34 am

Iino whimpered, a small part of her afraid that Ms. Hawano might say something like that. But how could she get more used to such sensations without going crazy or having her mind go blank? THen of course she finds her boss standing in front of her and the feeling of her hand on her shoulder, followed by the shift, sends a shiver through Iino as she finds herself blurting out before she can fully think it through,

"C~Can... c~can you h~help m~me with that too M~Ms. Hawano?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:18 pm

Standing over you, she looks up thinking for a moment. "I'm not sure. I am a very busy lady after all. I guess I could take some time out of my very busy schedule to help 'train you' a little, but I will have to ask for something in return." She gives a moment thought before taking a knee in front of you her face mere inches from your crotch now. "How about this. You'll be my obedient pet for the entire day, and I'll make sure you get plenty of practice dealing with the pleasures of your body." Her finger comes down pressing against the crotch of your outfit letting you feel how wet you are in spite of the gangbang you'd just participated in.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:20 am

Iino had to clap her hand over her mouth at the pleasured squeal that tried to escape her mouth, legs shaking like jelly as she felt her Boss's finger against her slit. She still felt exceptionally sensitive, and the groping those guys had done on the way over had left her in a moderate state of arousal. Hearing Ms. Hawano suggest such a thing only enhanced her arousal, and she again found herself nodding her head before she could think this through.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:19 pm

Her smile grows as you nod agreeing to her terms pulling your tits free through the hole in the front with one hand and lifting your skirt with the other. "Well, before I start training you, I'll need to see what you already know." Standing back up, she takes a seat on the edge of her desk not crossing her legs this time baring her own crotch to you. "Be a good b...well, girl seems more appropriate now. Be a good girl and show your mistress how you please yourself, my little pet."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:00 pm

Squeaking again as her breasts are pulled out and her skirt lifted, she shivers and squirms a bit before situating herself in front of her boss. The sight of her own panty clad crotch made her briefly think she meant for Iino to please her, but her brain pieced together she was wanting to see what she knew.

With some hesitation, she began to repeat what she'd done in the shower, during that weird sort of pleasured haze where it seemed like Ms. Hawano had already been training her. She gasped and moaned softly, trying to keep herself from getting too loud as her hands toyed with breast, slit and clit all at once, albeit a bit clumsily still as she was not used to tending to her needs this way, and well, she was being watched too.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games