A New Perspective[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

A New Perspective[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:29 pm

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Iino Hatsuhara
Appearance: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 544269.png
Bio: A young guy working at a gas station convenience store, he lives on his own and has remained a virgin. One day at work though, he bumped into someone who spilled something strange on him, then had to go home when he started feeling sick. When he would wake up the next day, he would find himself quite surprised...

As the harsh light of morning disturbed your sleep, you were quickly surprised by a feminine groan. It had definitely come from within your room, but a quick look confirmed no one was in the room but you. Still a little confused, you finally sat up only to be surprised as the covers fell to reveal the soft bosom of a woman. It was shocking to see such a thing as you were a man, but a quick touch revealed that they were indeed attached to you, and they were extremely sensitive as another feminine sound escaped your lips only you were now woken up enough to realize it came for you.

Before you can spend any more time coming to terms with your new body, there's a knock at your door that you recognize immediately. Your salary didn't permit you to own your home, so you'd had to rent an apartment. It wasn't too bad aside from the landlord being a bit of a stickler. "C'mon Mr. Hatsuhara? I know you're still in there, and your rent's due." You suddenly remember what you'd forgotten on the way home yesterday. You'd meant to stop off at the bank to cash your latest paycheck, but you'd felt so ill it had slipped your mind. Finding your cash, you realize that you are short to cover the next month. You could always go to the bank today to get the monkey, but Mr. Aranado could be a bit unpredictable with late rent.
Firehead

Re: A New Perspective[Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:06 pm

The feminine moan, first and then the second, confused Iino greatly. The bosom she found on herself made her nearly shriek and squeal, that was until of course she touched them and moaned and squeal in a much different fashion, one that left her blushing quite a bit and a tingling between her legs.

She would have rushed to a mirror to take a look at herself, but the knock and realization of what she had forgotten made her groan and dash up as she made for the door with the check. She was acting before thinking though, for as thoughts of him charging extra, or deciding to turn off the power or something like the last time she'd missed it, addled her mind enough that she forgot that she normally only went to bed with a loose t-shirt, and thus would be half naked, as a girl one would note, as she opened the door and said,

"I can pay half now Mr. Aranado, I just need to cash this and then I can pay you half now and get the rest and some extra with my next check!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:17 pm

Opening the door, you see your landlord with his usual stern expression though that quickly turns to shock and confusion as you burst out half-naked. Quickly he takes a step back his eyes darting quickly away from your face a few times as he gets a word out. "Whoa, hey, who are you? Where is Mr. Hatsuhara? Are you his sister or something?" It's a friendlier tone from him than you've ever heard as he kindly puts both hands on your shoulders giving them a firm grip. "Look at you. I can't have you standing out here like this. C'mon, let's go inside, with your permission, of course, and talk this over." He proceeds to turn you around firmly though not unkindly one hand slipping down to your lower back to direct you back into your room still unaware of who you really are.

Once the two of you are back in your apartment, he shuts the door leading you over to your couch. Behind your back, you fail to notice him glance through the door into your bedroom to make sure the 'real you' isn't just hiding away. Once you're seated, he clears his throat. "Now, I guess I should apologize for asking your name before I've given my own. I am Ziyo Aranado, the owner of these apartments."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:10 am

She squeaked as she was pushed back into apartment, shivering as she felt a bit strange with his hands both on her shoulder and along her back. Her brain quickly tried, and barely managed to figure out what had happened, and worked quickly to try and come up with something plausible. His mention of a sister sounded good as she sat down, still not yet fully catching onto the fact her bottom half was completely exposed.

"I~I uh, y~yeah, I~I'm his sister I~Iina Hatsuhara." She replied quickly. It was a good thing he'd never been big on photos, otherwise that'd be easy to disprove. "I~I uh, came by here to check up on him after he went home sick yesterday. H~He went to go for a quick check up at the clinic."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:16 am

The man nods as he takes the seat beside you. 'It's nice to meet you Iina." One hand remains on the small of your back, but the other slips down to rest on your thigh as the conversation continues. "Well, I hope your brother is okay. Why don't we get to know each other a bit and see if he comes back soon."

The hand on your back begins moving up and down rubbing firmly. "You know, it was pretty bold of you to rush out the door like this." The hand on your thigh moves up a little pushing the hem of your shirt up just enough to remind you you aren't wearing anything else. "I like girls like you Iina." His fingers tighten around your thigh firmly as he leans in a little closer to you. "How do you like your men?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:08 am

She nods her head, then freezes as she feels the hand on her thigh. She tries to say something, but finds herself initially unable to do so. That frozen feeling fades when she feels his hand begin to move up and down her back, drawing forth a squeak even as shivers raced up and down her body that felt strange and oh so alien, and increase when the hand on his thigh moves along to the edge of her shirt.

Of course, his words only help to remind her of her actual state of attire, and she freezes again, only able to open and close her mouth wordlessly as she tries to come up with a response. The squeeze sends another strange tingling through her, and she gasps as she says,

"I~I u~uh, d~don't?" She offered as the first thing that came to mind, since well, she wasn't into guys but girls after all.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:02 am

There's a moment of shock on his face when you say that, but after thinking a moment a devious grin crosses his face. "Now sweet thing, why'd you tell me such a thing when you could just be honest?" The hand on your back pushes you into his chest while the hand on your thigh grips firmly while his thumb glides towards your inner thigh. The tingling of your body scatters out in a wave lighting a flame within your body. "I can see that you're enjoying my touch, but I can also see the fear. Don't worry your pretty little head of yours. I'll be gentle as I show you everything you need to know about being with a man."

The hand behind your back quickly moves around to cup your chin moving it into the perfect position as his lips capture you in a heated kiss. His lips are firm and unrelenting as he presses you back against the couch.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:20 am

She squeaked but froze again, or at least partially froze as she found herself squirming from the weird tingling and heat beginning to stir up in her body. Her brain was floating about in confusion as it tried to process these feelings, and it was being given a chance to process anything at all as her eyes widened and a kiss was forced upon her lips.

She tried to struggle, but that feeling of fear combined with the strange new sensations was making it hard to mount any kind of fight. Still, she tried to struggle about even as a tiny part of her in the back of her mind started to get excited. She'd read hentais like this after all before, and they'd always seemed so hot and exciting! That small part of her now wondered if she'd wind up like the girls in it...

Self Will Roll- Nat 20 o.o not what I expected. Will roll with it :P

She instantly squashed that though, it helping to bring her out of it as she broke the kiss and yelled, "No, N~No! I don't like guys, I was a guy yesterday for fucks sake!"

A part of him would have freaked out at having potentially just revealed he wasn't actually his 'sister' but he was too freaked out at the possibility his landlord was about to rape him to care.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:27 am

Your heart raced as your landlord tried to push himself on you less than an hour after you woke up a woman. Your body seemed completely ready to allow it to happen even as your brain screamed for you to stop this. Finally, you got back in control of your body pushing him away. It was clear from the feel of his chest that you had no chance of overpowering him. He either was letting you push him away, or he was caught off-guard by the sudden assertiveness of the gesture.

The look on his face was still rather confident until you said you were a guy. He deflated quickly as he tried to understand what you'd just said before finally getting up. "Oh look at the time. I have rent to collect. It was nice meeting you. Tell your brother I need that rent by the end of the day." With that, he made his way out of your apartment. He now knew you were formerly a man though he must not have put together that you were Iino.

As if breaking the awkwardness of that situation, your phone began to buzz with a call. Looking at the callerID, you saw that it was your boss at the gas station. Well, she was actually the owner too, but it was a rather small operation. Still, it was a bit unusual for her to be calling you unless you were late for a shift, and you weren't even supposed to be working today.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:13 am

Panting as she watched her landlord dash off, she decided to not bother trying to clear anything up. She'd give him the rent she needed to give in a bit. Once she'd had a chance to calm down and fully grasp the situation she was in. Not helped by the strange, lingering feelings flowing through her.

Of course, one thing after another as she heard her phone going and saw who it was. As much as she didn't want to answer it right now, she went ahead and accepted the call as she asked, "Y~Yeah B~Boss? W~What's up? T~This is ah, n~not the best time."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:17 pm

Your boss responded in her usual sultry tone. "Iino, good morning. Are you feeling okay, your voice sounds a little strange." She didn't give you much time to respond before she moved on to the reason for her call. "I just wanted to let you know some people have been around asking about any strange incidents yesterday." Having walked into the building drenched in that strange liquid, there's no way she didn't know what had happened to you last night making you wonder why she was asking you. "Kinda strange people, real FEAR types."

At that moment you pause. Federal Endeavors in Advancing Research, called FEAR by the masses, was supposed to be some kind of secret government research agency. Rumors abound about the terrible way their test subjects were treated. Whatever they wanted, it was probably a bad idea to get involved with them.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:43 pm

"I~I uh... y~you'll understand why my voice sounds strange when I swing by in a little while." Iino replied, deciding when she mentioned the FEAR folks that saying over the phone what had seemingly happened to her probably wasn't the best idea. "J~Just need to w~wash up and get dressed and I'll be over to explain the u~uh, situation on my end. Its c~complicated."

Unless her boss sought to press, she'd hang up and then sigh, before hurrying over to try and figure out something to wear before making for the shower... though as thoughts of being completely naked filled her mind, she stopped by the mirror by her bathroom and paused, then slowly pulled the shirt off and began to try and take a good look at the body she now had.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:01 am

"Oh, I'll be looking forward to it then. Don't keep me waiting, little Iino." You'd learned a long time ago that Ms. Hawano had a soft spot for intrigue so keeping what was up a mystery probably piqued her interest. Still, it was probably best to keep an eye out for any mad scientists.

As you stopped in front of the mirror, your chest bounced showing off how heavy and bouncy your chest was. Your ass also stuck out behind you also looking rather soft to the touch. If it wasn't your own body you were looking at, you almost certainly would be fantasizing about having sex with such a girl. Your attention is soon grabbed by a twitch between your legs as your slit trembled and began to trickle. It seemed even if it was your own body now, it wasn't possible to fully suppress your attraction.

Looking through your clothes, you find yourself with few options. You were still around the same height as when you were male, but none of your shirts were designed with your new rack in mind, and your pants were a little tight for your generous new ass. Just as you were about to give up, you noticed an outfit pushed to the side. It had been a gag gift from your Graduation party. You weren't even sure who'd given it to you or why you'd even bothered to keep it, but holding it up, it looked like it might fit. The only problem was it was left so much skin showing that you almost felt you'd be half-naked in it anyway.

Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:45 am

Will roll to resist touching self- 14
Will roll to resist the dress- 5

That twitch between her legs had Iino blushing and squirming, but she managed to focus on the task at hand. However, as she went through her clothes and stumbled upon the gag gift dress, he paused and gazed at it. He remembered how when he'd been given it, how much he'd love to see a girl in such an outfit. And he glanced towards the mirror. He was a girl right now... he could... at least see what he'd look like in it...

First though, he grabbed a pair of pants and a shirt in case he changed his mind, then hurried over to the shower. Hopefully a quick wash wouldn't prove too distracting with this sexy, womanly body he now had.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:33 am

With a change of clothes in hand you started the shower letting the water warm before stepping in. At first, you did everything you could to delay cleaning your newly feminine parts. Hair, face stomach, legs. The legs were still difficult considering how soft and supple even they were, but soon enough you had no choice. It wasn't like you could go out having not cleaned your breasts, pussy, or ass. You hesitated a moment before steeling yourself and bringing your soapy hands up to your rack.

(6)Soon, you began working the suds into the pillowy flesh of your new bosom. Both the feeling of the soft flesh molding between your fingers and the feeling of strong fingers working your mounds were captivating, but soon the feeling of your hands became took more of your focus. Closing your eyes, you imagined (8)Mr. Aranado was standing behind you working your tits. "Told you I'd show you everything about being with a man." The vision was so vivid, you could swear you felt his erection grinding against your ass.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:45 am

Gasping at the first touch, she soon began to whimper and moan as she began to unwittingly explore her breasts with her hands. The fact such a vision and such a feeling came up into her head however (12) caused a conflict of sensations. "N~no... I~I'm... n~not into..." She mumbled, yet at the same time she kept playing rubbing the soap into her chest pillows as her body seemed to move on autopilot, rubbing softly back against that hardness as her thoughts started growing hazy.

Their was a brief spike of fear in her as a thought that it wasn't just a vision popped into her head, (3) yet at the same time the strange pleasure and desire for more only turned that fear into arousal as she felt the tingling and warmth grow between her legs. She was probably just imagining it, given she'd have likely heard him come in, but even if he had snuck back in... him using her would fit some of those same lovely hentai comics she'd enjoy so much before.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:21 pm

"He chuckles as you trail off. "Maybe you're not, but these babies love a man's touch." He gives your tits a firm squeeze, or maybe it's just you. After how awkwardly he'd left, it seemed hard to believe he'd sneak back in like this, but everything was so vivid it didn't seem possible you were just imagining it. "Yes, your entire body seems to crave me, or did you think I didn't feel you backing that fine ass against my cock?" He pushes his hips forward until his cock pushes between the cleft of your ass cheeks hot dogging you for a moment.

One of his hands slowly trails its way down your stomach. You know his destination, but the agonizingly casual pace he takes on his way down there makes your pussy quiver in desperation and anticipation. Finally, his fingers gently graze your slit. Your entire body trembles as your new, sensitive folds are given their first touch. "Such a sensitive beauty you are. It's surprising such a woman hasn't been with many men already, but enough about other men. You're with me now." With that, he sinks a single digit into your trembling entrance swirling his finger as he stirs your virgin passage.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:26 am

(5)

She's rather sure this is no longer just her fantasizing... her hands hadn't left her breasts after all but she could feel a hand trailing down her body. The sensations even before his hand reaches its destination has her growing hotter and more excited even as confusion reigns in her head. She should be fighting against this, trying to get away, but instead the feeling of his hard cock between her cheeks and his finger as it-

She let out a startled and lewd cry as he not only started to touch her there, but then pushed inside. The sensation was too new, too strange, and too new for her to be able to handle it as she came, or at least she was pretty sure she came. If this wasn't a climax... then actually cumming as a girl might break her mind a bit.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:46 pm

There's a deep rumble in his chest as the shock of pleasure shoots through you even with the shower going, you're sure he can feel how much fem-cum you just splattered in his palm. "All that just from my finger entering? You really are a woman in need of a man's touch. He leans to the side of your neck letting his breath wash over you until your hairs stand while his finger begins pumping in and out before switching back to the swirling motion. The frequent changes in motion keeps you from growing used to his ministrations.

You feel a knot of tension building up in your gut growing and growing. You can feel how close it is to snapping just like it had when he first pushed into you though as it continued to grow bigger, you realized it would be incomparably more intense than the last one. Perhaps that wasn't a real female orgasm after all?
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:10 am

"N~No... I~I was... a guy y~yesterday... got something... s~spilled on me... had to leave early... woke up... aaahhh, l~like this..." Iino tried to explain as her landlord toyed with her body in this way, the sensations messing with her head as her body was quickly starting to respond more and more to them. Her pussy was already leaking, feeling weirdly empty and tingly and warm as her nipples and clit grew hard. And the fact that her body was feeling something building up within her already... and that it promised to be more intense than what she'd felt...

"P~Please noo... s~stop... h~heads getting... f~fuzzy... aaa~aaahhh~!" She gasped again, wriggling even as she found herself unable to pull away. Her eyes were glazing over, her breath was coming in hot and fast, and she was still rubbing back against her landlords dick as her body began to twitch in impending climax.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games