Interdimensional Retail [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Interdimensional Retail [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:11 pm

This drew a wide smirk from her, right before she pinned you to the desk. Her lips claimed yours firecely and hungrilly, and her dick began to drive hard into you while her tentacles moved. Some coiled around your legs, two plunged on into your ass and began to wriggle and pump within you, while another two slithered up to smack at and wrap your breasts in their own thickness, the tips flicking and teasing at your nipples as she went at you hard and fast.

When she did break the kiss for air, she chuckled and asked as she kept your wrists against the desk, "This better?~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:15 pm

I moaned into the kiss, my pussy and ass both eagerly clinging to their invaders "M~More~<3~" I Moaned out, eager in my demand, I wasn't even sure what I was asking for, more tentacles, her to be rougher, or just more kisses, I wanted sex, pleasure, and affection, my brain and body were both crying out more more more and more~ but I had no idea how to get what I wanted, all I could do was hope she'd understand~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:32 pm

She gave you more of all three, getting rougher as a tentacle soon slid into your mouth and fucked your throat while she moved to kiss, lick, and leave hickeys along your neck. And of course, another tentacle slid in and wrapped around her cock, spreading you even further as she rammed away at you. And this was all in the span of about a minute, maybe two, and she showed no sign of cumming quite yet.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:47 am

I was soon moaning and Squealing, unable to help myself, rolling my hips and meeting her thrusts eagerly, even as she pinned me in place and her tentacles covered my body I could only enjoy myself, completely helpless and loving every second of it~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:12 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

1d100 for minutes spent- 73

For the next hour, this is what your entire being is left to experience. Matilda cums three times in you, with each successive climax taking longer to get to on her end and leaving you to writhe as your own climax count fades into a blur, your mind losing count as you are left to just experience and enjoy everything she's doing to you. Your body is running on fumes and lustful instincts as she finally fills you for the last time, before pulling you into her lap and panting as she slumped back in her chair.

"Hooo.... mhm... f~fuck... that was... mmhm..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:41 am

((10))I couldn't talk, my throat was to sore from all my screaming and squealing as I came, not to mention her tentacle fucking of it, but I answered as best as my week and tired and well fucked body could, kissing her lips and face again and again, nuzzling and cuddling with her and generally doing my best to cling to her and not let her get away as I tried to show my own affection to her though I felt to tired to do more than that, and my legs weren't working at all at the moment anyways.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:50 am

Chuckling, she left you impaled on her cock and tentacles in your ass, though her other tentacles started to move. You heard some moving about and writing of things, then she brought a piece of paper over as she said, "So you worked here in the store for about 9 hours, but about two and a half were spent sleeping. And the tip from the Dragon near the end there..." More scratching of a pen against paper, then she brings a check over to you as she says,

"The pay for today in your currency, the check has special properties so no one will question it when it gets cashed, but it will cash. Might be a small dimensional banking fee that takes a bit from it, but here you go."

It takes a moment for you to be able to gather yourself enough to read it, your mind then latching on the fact the check says its worth six hundred and fifty five dollars.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:56 am

I moaned and wiggled as she held me, holding the check and nodding as I read it feeling a bit stunned as I looked at it and this time it wasn't solely from the sex, though as I looked at the check, I coughed before looking up at her and croaking out tiredly "I...Can't...Feel...Legs, Carry?" then I thought some more on it as ask "How....Home...and...here?" Trying to ask how to get back home and how to come back here for work, my brain was clearing up but my legs were not working and my throat felt bruised and sore from all the head I'd given today.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:03 am

Nodding, she carried you back to the door you'd come in through, though it looked more like a normal door now. Next to it was a scanner, and she used your namebadge with it which made the door warp and spiral until it was your closet door again. Opening it, she carefully pulled off and out of you before she walked through the door. You felt your body tingling as you returned to your normal, male form, though every bit of you felt rather sensitive. She handed you your namebadge and said, "There's a scanner next to your closet now, only you should be able to see it. And your badge will always return to you as long as you work at the Interdimensional Market, so don't worry about losing it."

She set you down on your bed and said, "No set schedule really, just need ya to come in to work five days out of the week at least. And since time flows differently here, no worries about being gone for a bit~" She said, pointing to your clock nearby that showed that only about ten or fifteen minutes had passed here, it about four in the afternoon now.

Tucking the check into your pocket, she smiled and pat your head as she said, "Hope ya have a pleasant day Alex~ If ya wind up wanting to, you can come in and work an extra shift of however long ya choose~"

She then strolled on over to the door and walked through, the door flashing and returning to be a simple closet door.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:09 am

I Shuddered and went to bed, pretty much passing out after setting my check and ID down on my bedside table, I was to tired to even change clothing, look at myself or anything else I barely set the stuff down before I was snoozing away, though once I woke up I'd wash up, see how I looked and check on the check and ID, eating and waiting for my bank to open before going and sticking my money into my account, making sure the check actually worked mainly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:53 am

When you woke up and looked yourself over, you didn't see any signs that you were any different than before. Though your skin did feel just a bit softer than before and maybe a smidge more sensitive. But that could have been your imagination.

Your outfit was the same you'd been wearing before all that happened, but the check and ID were both present still.

Getting it deposited was probably the most nerve wracking part, but to your shock and surpise it went through just fine and several reviews confirmed you now had those funds available, their thing simply saying "IDMart Associate Pay system" next to it.

Course, having finished that and taking a look at the time, you realize its early morning the next day. Matilda had said you could come in any time, so long as you did at least one shift five days a week. But with the flow of time difference, there wasn't much rush.

The question became... what to do this first part of the day? Which wasn't entirely helped when memories of the sex you'd had briefly flashed through your mind, making your ass tingle and your cock hard.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:06 am

((15))I blushed and coughed, but the first thing I did was quickly get money to pay my rent sorted and some for food, I felt so good about the fact that my job actually working that I spoiled myself a little and ordered my favorite pizza from my favorite place and spent basically half the day just lazing around and looking to see if I could find any mention of IDMart online, even taking a little nap as I mostly just used the day as a way to recover from stress I'd been under. Though once it got later I got up, washed again, and decided to head on into work feeling refreshed and revitalized.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:13 am

The day passed by in a relative blur for you, but a pleasant one as you spent the day relaxing. And the extra large pizza you ordered would take at least another day and a half for you to finish off yourself, so you were set on that front. Attempts to find IDMart online didn't get you very far, though you did find a reddit post or two in some channels for weird and supernatural stuff mention a sexy woman coming and offering them a job that'd take care of things for them. Going by the posts though, the individuals in question hadn't taken the offer up.

Just before you were about to head over to the closet door to head to work, you got a text from a friend of yours, Shantasia. She was wanting to know if you wanted to come over and hang for the night, play a new co-op game that had come out recently. A glance at the clock and the text told you it was early evening, only seven o'clock. And at least here, your job would only take about a quarter of an hour to do. Shantasia's text suggested about eight thirty as the time to come over.

Alternatively, you could go over first, hang for a bit, and then go to work in the really early morning.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:21 am

I thought about it and shrugged I could always work on Sunday or pull a double shift or something so why not head on over? I texted her and said I'd head on over soon. And then got ready, texting her that I'd gotten my first check from my new job anyways and asked her if she wanted me to pick up anything, maybe some alcohol to celebrate if she was up for it?

I'd pick up whatever it was that she wanted on my way to her house, everything was looking up for me after all!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:36 pm

Shantasia's general look, foot long cock https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 69d028.png will add her to the character list in the first post.

Shantasia congratulated you on getting a new job, and said to celebrate you should go ahead and grab whatever your preferred bottle of booze happened to be, she had a bunch of chinese take out leftovers from earlier she could share with you.

Everything was indeed looking up for you. But there was a slight thing that you'd sort of forgotten about. Or well, not forgotten, so much as hadn't thought about, because it wasn't something you'd given much thought for a while. But you were reminded of such when Shantasia opened the door, wearing nothing but a tanktop and some form fitting boy briefs that showed off the bulge of her cock.

"Heya Alex~!" She said, pulling you into a familiar hug that had your face winding up in her breasts, which you were used to. However, unlike in the past, this time as you felt her bulge against you, memories of what had happened at IDMart flickered through your mind, and you found yourself getting a bit aroused as your cock and asshole twitched, while a small part of your mind wandered what her cock and cum tasted like.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:50 pm

I shrugged and decided to just say fuck it, grabbing some Vodka, Orange Juice, Sprite and Mountain Dew, my favorite Cocktail ingredients might as well have some fun right? Though when she opened the door I was faced with not only the sight of her tits and cock but the feel of them I blushed a little, I even had to deal with a thought of how many times I'd stayed at her house, wondering if she'd cum on the pillow I'd slept on before or something?

((4)) I blushed and laughed returning the hug, then grinned at her from between her tits "Hey Shantasia~! It's been a while!" I had a bit of a naughty idea and wanted to tease her a little bit "You know, if I didn't get this job I'd have probably had to move in as your stay at home maid or something~" I giggled then smirked "Hey I'm feeling lucky since I found a job how about we add some kinda bet to our gaming session today see if I can win big here too or something?" I asked as I moved in, getting out glasses to mix up my Cocktail.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:20 pm

She snorted and smirked at your teasing, rubbing your head in her breasts just a bit before ruffling your hair as she laughed. "Hehehe, you trying to get me harder Alex? You know I've told you before I'd love to see your cute boy ass in a maid outfit, and I know the perfect place to get one~" Still she pulled back, taking some of the bags so you didn't have to keep holding them while you found it hard not to steal glances at her bulge every so often.

"Hmm, sure we can do that. The games a zombie shootem up, kind of like those old arcade machines that you'd see at movie theaters. Could do some bets for who gets the highest score each level." She grins a bit, smirking as she asks, "Though we talking the safe bets or naughty bets~?"

All the times past, you'd gone with safe bets, but now... the temptation was there to go... for the naughty ones...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:29 pm

((Nat1))

I thought about it, then smirked "You know what, let's go naughty bets~" I said with a grin "let's go with with something interesting too, loser sucks off winner, for every level, but for every win past the half way mark the loser has to give up their ass to the winner, 3/4s and they have to make the winner cum however they want and if one of us gets really lucky and wins every round then the loser has to obey them for a whole day! And to make this interesting, the winner doesn't have to cash in right away, like instead we can have little coupons or something for what we owe~?" I asked, both confident and horny.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:36 pm

Shantasia whistled. "Wow, you must be feeling really good if you're willing to do naughty bets with me. Especially since we both know I'm a better gamer~" She gave you a snarky, teasing grin at that as you saw her cock twitch and bulge a bit more in her underwear. She licked her lips, looking you over before nodding her head a bit as she grinned and offered you her hand.

"Deal~" She then glances down a bit and smirks as she says, "Hmm, do wonder though, with us both so hard, we both might get a bit distracted in the gaming. Since you're up for such a bet... whatcha say to us sucking each other off first~?"

Will roll here for this
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:40 pm

((19))

I Shook her hand then smirked "If you want a blow job then win~ Who knows, maybe you're hard on is the advantage I need, after all your's is bigger and bothers you more than mine~" I purred with a catty grin before setting the cocktails out and drinking some of mine with a teasing grin "And if you win I'll have to deal with you playing post nut, I pretty much have to bet everything on the first game~" I teased her as I sat down.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games