Interdimensional Retail [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Interdimensional Retail [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:31 am

"Don't worry, this is a bit of the slow time usually." Merda says as she leads you over to a register, where a large gargoyle is placing some boxes of what appear to be "High Quality Gargoyle chow" on the register belt as she gave your ass a soft squeeze. "And you'll get used to the heels. Before long you'll be used to the body too~"

With that she begins to walk along the aisles, patting her stun or shock baton like thing in her other palm as she went, keeping an eye on you as well you noted. And indeed, true to her word, the next three hours are actually rather slow. Nedlie at one point comes over to chat a bit with you, letting you know she was the only one there who was a girl back home in her world. She also spent a bit pressing her breasts to yours, trying to see if yours or hers were bigger.

The few customers you dealt with were okay, aside from being weird. One was a giant pile of ooze with its purchases stuck inside it, another was a skeleton that was determined to play jazz on a miniature trumpet the entire time, and the final one was a giant space hamster that was floating on a hoverboard who was buying a large sack of space hamster food. Who gave you a happy nuzzle before he zipped back out the store.

"How you holding up Alex~?" Matilda asked, surprising you as you tried to ignore that your body had started feeling a bit horny again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:40 am

I was blushing at Merda's ass grab and Nedlie's tit press, but after that the odd customers kept me distracted enough when they came around, when Matilda appeared I yelped, jumped and and had to catch myself on the register to get my footing back "Well...This isn't a Dream Merda got me addicted to Toad cum, so I told Nadlie to edge her for 24 straight hours, but besides that it seems oddly normal?" I answered a bit unsurely, wiggling a bit at the feeling inside my body, the heat building as I tried to ignore it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:47 am

"Sounds like a rather normal day for a newbie around here~" She replied with a smile, giving you a pat to the head that strangely felt nicer than it perhaps it should have. "And if you want to not be addicted to it we have something you can buy that'll help remove the addiction."

As she saw your wriggling, she smiled and said, "If your getting horny, I could eat you out if you want, or fondle you til you cum. Course, I also have a pill that'll help ya contain it for the rest of the shift. But when ya head back home you'll wind up rather horny."

"Oh! And is there anything you'd like to ask me while things are a bit slow right now?" She asked, not batting an eye as a miniature UFO flew over her head giving chase to a tiny jetpack wearing blue bird that looked like the twitter logo and was shooting back at it with explosive candy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:22 am

I found myself leaning into her hand without even thinking about it, a bit too distracted by my pussy heating up, "Well, I kinda need to save up first so that'll have to be later." I told my boss when she mentioned something that could remove addiction.

I squeaked at her second line of questioning though, blushing heavily and sticking my ass out when she mentioned eating me out, my new body's instinct to bend over really, blushing I coughed "W~Well I wouldn't mind getting eaten out? I~I don't know why I'm so horny though, I~It's odd." I murmured "T~Though I also told Nadlie that I'd let her have fun with me later..." I admitted.

When the things flew over us I could only blink at her words before blinking again "Um, any important rules that need to be said, besides the fact that customer's can pay to fuck us? And, um, when am I getting paid? My Rent's due at the end of the week, and I'm currently existing on a diet of peanut butter sandwiches and raman, maybe gas station sushi if I'm feeling fancy." I said after a moment of thought.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:13 am

"Mhm, you should be fine. The pay is the equivalent of one of your dollars per minute, at least as long as you are awake, and you've been here for nearly a full eight hour shift. Mhm, and of course, you'll find once you get back that time works a bit differently here. It'll have probably only been half an hour, or maybe less, by your worlds time." She explained, while your mind spun a bit at the idea of what she'd just said your pay was. You barely noticed she had bent down and was snaking under your skirt til you felt her tongue gently beginning to lap at your folds, while her hands kneaded at your ass.

"Mhm, most of the rules are the sort of thing you'd expect for most retail. Anything that requires special rules usually either has a poster nearby explaining the rule, or its a case of we figure out a rule as it happens~" She says with a giggle, though she does state, "Oh yes, we don't allow members of the Marshmallow Cult into our store anymore. Not after the last time we let them buy their supplies and then they performed a ritual in here. It took a week to get the place cleaned up."

She gave your clit a playful flick then, before starting to slowly and tenderly make out with your honeypot as it drooled sweet feminine nectar.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:16 am

I was bent forward as my bosses experienced tongue teased, poked and prodded my pussy, making me moan as I felt like my insides were practically on fire with need "I~Is it N~Normal to be this horny? I~I thought girls weren't as Horny as G~Guys b~but I~if this gets much w~worse I~I don't know how I~I'm gonna keep focused on anything but my crotch!" I told her blushing and moaning more and more pushing my ass back at her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:06 pm

"Mmhm, some girls can be as horny, if not hornier than guys~ comes in part with having a body that can experience more pleasure~" Matilda said with a smile to her voice. She kept licking, working your pussy like a fine instrument as she said, "However, part of it is you being new to this form. Give it a week of working in this dimension, and you should adjust to what your libido would have been had you been born a girl~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:03 am

I let out a moan, and then a squeal, gasping, squeaking, and letting out soft whimpers of pleasure, the way her tongue was teasing me was demanding all my attention and making me feel like I'd go crazy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:21 am

Of course, then as you were in such a situation, a large, tall draconic looking customer strolled on up to the register and placed a few things. She stopped however when she saw you in your current state, as a bulge began to form in the trousers she was wearing. She hummed, then fished out some money which she slid between your breasts as she popped two nine inch fuck pillars out and into your face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:11 am

I let out another cry of pleasure when I opened my mouth to say something, stumbling forward so I ended up pinned in place, with my boss practically ruining me for sex as a girl as she teased and played with me. And some dragon lady's Two cocks getting a blow job and tit job from me at the same time.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:31 am

The Dragon lady groaned in delight, raking her scaly fingers through your hair and over your scalp as she thrusted every so often, her warm pre making your mouth tingle pleasantly as Matilda just giggled into your folds and kept going. For all you knew, she was working you towards as many orgasms as you could take as you found yourself sandwiched between these two, though soon you felt your boss's tentacles also gently caressing all along your legs and at your hips too.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:06 am

I moaned and squealed, my hips eagerly rocking back on instinct as I felt her tentacles again, my over stimulated body was already trained to respond to them after she'd fucked me unconscious. I was blushing at sucking the dragon cock but well I'd already sucked toad, so I just started doing my best to suck her off and squeeze my tits into her other one.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:14 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Roll a will roll, 3d20. Objective is to beat 48. If you don't you find your inhibitions against cocks slipping. If your roll value is lower than half, your distaste of cocks is either halved or eliminated.

This carried on for about ten minutes, the Dragon lady proving difficult to get her to cum. Or maybe she was deliberately holding back. All the while you felt the heat and twitching of her cocks as her pre soaked your breasts and filled your mouth. And Matilda's tentacles teased at your clit and back door and coiled and smacked at your ass, but otherwise made no effort to push into you unless you gave some sort of signal.

Regardless, the dragon lady pulled back, pressing both tips to your mouth as you panted, proceeding to paint your mouth silver with her more silvery, glimmering cream that made your body warm up just a bit in further arousal. She pat your head, gave you a small shard of a gem, then hurried off with her purchase. Somehow at some point it seemed, you had rung her up. At the very least, no alarm went off.

Matilda pulled back, smiling as her tentacles reverted to legs. "Mmhm, feeling any better Alex~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:39 am

((Nat1,10,Nat1=12))

I was moaning, gasping would have been screaming if I didn't have a dragon cock constantly pushing into my throat, muffling me and making me suck and slurp on it as I breathed and swallowed around it, hell the heat from her cock on my tits was making me even hornier, it felt so lewd and good~

When she pushed both into my mouth I could only suck and slurp on their tips, my tongue teasing the holes as I did my best to suck out every drop of cum from her twin cocks, moaning like a needy slut, happily sucking up all her cum I nuzzled into her hand, my eyes hooded as I kissed it softly, locking eyes with her as she pet me.

((Nat1))After she left and once Matilda pulled back and questioned me I answered "I think I'm gonna get addicted to girl sex, I'm remembering you dicking me down I'm kinda feeling sad neither you nor the dragon lady that just left decided to use my womb as a cum dump." I admitted not moving as I played with some of the cum still in my mouth.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:15 pm

Matilda giggled and nuzzled you at that, smiling as she gave both of your ass cheeks a playful grope. "Hehe, understandable. Most of the girls here do. Quite understandable, given how pleasurable a girls body can be. Once you've been here enough, you'll be able to shift into this form back in your home dimension as well if you want~"

She then smiles, gathering up the money you'd been given as she said, "Mhm, you've done enough today. Come with me back to my office and I'll get your first day's check situated. Don't worry about this, it'll be included into it."

She briefly gave you a kiss on the lips, taking some of the cum from you playfully before heading off, giving you an expectant look after a moment.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:20 pm

I shuddered and followed her, not even bothering to fix my clothes as I did, I was feeling good and she was so fucking sexy that my pussy was throbbing, hell I was half tempted to go to the rape duck portal if she didn't dick me soon honestly. I swallowed the last of the cum in my mouth and licked her taste off my lips as I followed her practically drunk on sex.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:32 pm

When you got to her office, she was starting to slide behind her desk, but then spotted the look on your face and smirked. With a giggle, her legs shifted into her tentacle form and she hiked her dress up as she pat the space on her desk before her.

"Here, why don't you get on here, spread your legs, and I'll give ya another dicking first. Then I'll sort your pay out~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:42 pm

I nodded and climbed on to her desk, spreading my legs as far as I could Blushing as I did it "I~It's mean to tease a girl you know?" I said embarrassed by my words but still saying them "I was all bent over in front of you, and you just teased me with your tentacles, you didn't even put one inside me~" I blushed and leaned forward kissing her, though my kiss was much softer than her own, "I'm so horny I even thought about going to that duck portal~" I whined softly as I leaned in nibbling on her ear.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:49 pm

She returned the kiss in a rather teasing fashion, smirking as she then slammed her dick on into your folds while her tentacles began to move to play with your backdoor and lower half. They didn't yet plunge into your ass as she began to lightly rock her hips, hands moving up to grope at your chest and rub her palms against your nipples as she purred, "Well, we can't have you going in there, we might never get you back~ And as for that, well, I do love to tease sexy cute girls~ Getting them all riled up and needy is such a turn on for me, can ya blame a futa like me~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:53 pm

I Blushed and moaned at the groping but whined as she continued to tease me "YES~!" I half moaned and half whined to her "When the girl is me and I'm new at being a girl I can~" I protested "If you keep teasing me I'll really go into that portal~ and I'll charge you my wage the entire Time I'm in there for medical leave~ Injury on the job~ Insanity from horniness caused by the boss~" I said poking her tit in response to her continued teasing.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games