Interdimensional Retail [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Interdimensional Retail [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:56 am

She moaned, happily diving her tongue into your folds and lapping away as her hands came up to play with your ass, kneading into the soft flesh. She nodded her head but wriggled about, her nipples hard as rocks as you notice her blouse and vest both were open and she seemed to be missing her bra and panties.

"Mmhm, soo, you the new girl Alex?" She moaned in between laps to your clit and honeypot, showing you hadn't yet quite muffled her as she cleaned your folds up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:00 am

I blinked "Y~Ya~?" I moaned at the odd feeling of getting eaten out, "T~Though I don't really know what to do~ I, kinda just got fucked and talked about rape ducks? I~I Oh Right there~" I cut myself off wiggling my ass eagerly as teased my clit with her tongue while I tugged her nipples "I~I think the boss lady said someone would te~tell me what to do?" I questioned, it was a bit fuzzy after all and soon I was pushing my hips down eager to get off more as she licked me up.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:26 am

"Mmhm, y~Yeah, M~Matilda tends to throw folks to the wolves like that if they get overwhelmed by their new body~ Happened to me a long while back~" Merda said with a giggle as she started lapping, circling, teasing and suckling on your clit. It takes a moment for you to register her words mean she was a guy previously as well before being here. "And mmhm, once I get ya off a few times and cleaned up, I can show ya how the registers work and teach ya a bit about store security."

While you're being pleasured, you also hear some shouting, and watch as a ginger haired girl in the same uniform comes dashing by, wielding a bat as she chases a big floating eyeball with tentacles that appears to be trying to do lewd things to... paperwork? Merda doesn't even react, and the only response the girl has is to roll her eyes as she sees Merda and mutter, "Useless sometimes I swear," before dashing back off.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:39 am

I stared after it and was so stunned I stopped responding until I came and fell forwards onto her, giving her a facial to match my own pussy juice one, and soon enough I gave her another and another, coating her face in my girl cum. My confused shock had left me completely open to my senior's more experienced tongue.
((3))
After that I was just in a daze letting her drag me wherever she was taking me so I could do my job, slowly coming down off of my sex high as I followed her. Trying to remember what I was suppose to do now.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:44 am

Along the way to the front after she helped you cum so much, she was trying to tell you the stuff store security had to deal with, but then hummed and stopped once she saw a giant toad like creature browsing the liquor section take an interest in you. She hummed and then whispered, "Its customary for the newest staff members to please any aroused customers they see, and that toad guy's got a big bulge needing of tending~ Why don't ya go help him out while I make sure he's not shoplifting~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:00 am

((Nat1))
I blushed and coughed in surprise, looking at her, then the large slimy looking Toad guy, honestly I wasn't an expert on toads but this one was super ugly not cute at all, honestly I could smell him even over the pussy juice still in my nose, and I was an aisle away. Honestly the closest thing I could think of looking at him was one of those ugly bastard otakus from hentai, but...if this really was actually happening, and I was really a girl I was kinda scared what would happen if I pissed the boss off by not obeying rules.

Blushing I approached him and lifted my skirt up, showing my bare pussy, I wasn't even sure where my bra and panties had vanished too "Hey their big sexy~ I noticed you looking~ really~ Stressed~" I purred with a blush on my cheeks, this was so embarrassing "I'm kinda~ Hot for guys like you, think you could use my pussy until your all destressed~ and all cummed out, I want you to be completely satisfied~" I asked, hoping that was good enough for what I was supposed to do.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:28 am

The toad man just croacked, grabbed your head with one hand, dropped its pants, then slammed its bumpy, stinky, smelly but weirdly tasting cock down your throat. And it began to pump wildly in and out of your face as it fucked your mouthpussy wildly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:34 am

I let out a surprised squeak, only to gurgle as the weird and fucking massive cock down my throat, I was gagging and swallowing around his cock in shock, drinking the weird slimy alien and tasty thing down again and again, all I could do was guess maybe I was drinking his pre? Despite how disgusted I felt about it, soon enough as I listened to his croaking and I swallowed more of the tasty stuff I relaxed more and more, even as he used my mouth like a cheap one use onahole with how rough he was with it, I just focused on breathing, more and more his stink filled my head as I did though, and all I could do was let it happen.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:04 am

Nothing but pleasure and need began to fill your head as he fucked your face like a cheap cocksleeve, croaking happily as the fluids he fed you seemed to make your mind feel soft and fuzzy and fluffy. It also made you feel good and tingly all over, which enchanced the pleasure you felt when Merda got behind you and began to take turns eating out your ass and pussy as your entire body practically sang in delight at being used in this fashion.

After a few minutes though, he came, and you went straight to cloud nine. Rapturous ectsasy and euphoria flooded your mind as he fed you a good pints worth of thick, gooey toadman cum. He pulled out and splashed some on your face, croaking happily before grabbing a bottle and making for the front registers.

"Alright, so the servicing thing was sort of a joke, but still, that was really hot~ and you looked like you were having fun~" Merda said as she helped you stand back up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:24 am

I didn't answer to busy scooping up and licking all the cum down, moaning and wiggling eagerly, even leaning down and licking it off the floor as I greedily swallowed my tasty treat, only to let out a whine when I noticed the nice tasty cock had vanished. Then I let out a soft whine already missing it's taste, I was kinda mad at myself for eating it all up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:01 pm

"Oh, addicted to their cum already?" Merda asked with a giggle. She pat you on the head and ass as she said, "Relax, he comes in once a day, you'll have time to slurp down some more of his cum. How about I show ya the registers?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:37 am

It took me about a minute to stop licking myself clean, then another minute to work out what had happened and what she said, making me cough and blanch "What the fuck?" I asked shocked "Wait, What the fuck do you mean addicted? Why the hell did you hook me on a drug or, whatever the fuck?" I demanded in shock, my brain catching up as I crouched and covered my face humiliated by what I had just done "I wasn't even thinking, my brain was just gone! I just realized this wasn't a dream of course I obeyed, there's a rape goose portal and our boss is a dick girl with tentacles who turned me into a girl then gang banged me by herself and came in my new womb, of course I didn't realize it was a joke~" I half hissed and half babbled.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:34 am

"H~Hey, relax, chill, this is one of the tamer things that could happen to ya here. And well, its not a super big addiction. Least I don't remember it being..." Merda says as she tapped her chin a bit. Shaking her head, she rubbed at your back. "If it'll make ya feel any better, you can tell me to do anything, crazy or weird, and I'll go ahead and do it."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:57 am

I coughed "What getting addicted is Tame?! I don't even like guys~" I whined, sounding more girly than I'd thought I ever could "What made you think this was a good idea~? And I'll hold you to that promise! I have no idea what I'll order you to do but I'll hold you to it!" I warned her, before covering my face again as I blushed bright enough for my whole body to practically turn red.

"I for real thought I'd die or something if I didn't let him fuck me!" I complained embarrassed beyond belief, "I lost my virginity as a girl, ate out a Guy turned girl then got addicted to frog cum and this is all really happening~" I whined to myself, freaking out and panic breathing as I tried to calm myself down, it all crashing down on me what happened "Oh god am I gonna end up like one of those Addicted Hentai bitches sucking dick and offering my pussy to anyone for a high?"

After about a minute of whining and freaking out I managed to calm myself though, and groaned "I, I think I'm done freaking out for now but I'm probably gonna scream myself to sleep when I get home." I said taking deep breaths.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:59 am

"I mean, that sounds pretty hot, but if ya stick around long enough, you should be fine. Matilda tends to get possessive of anyone who manages to last a week, let alone a month." Merda replied as she rubbed at your shoulders, which felt rather nice.

She guided you over to the registers once you'd calmed down, giving you a rundown of it. Aside from a few buttons being weird, different, or just strange, it wasn't different from the first job as a gas station clerk. You were instructed however that the button labeled "Evar Barc" was only to be pressed in emergencies. Though she didn't elaborate on how that would help in any kind of emergency.

Afterwards she brought you over to the front doors, letting you gaze out the window into the partially there and not there parking lot and the strange, shifting, multihued void beyond that made ya think of some multi-colored lava lamps. Watching it just swirl out there for a few minutes was, oddly, peaceful in a way.

Then you felt a soft, big pair of breasts press up against you as a gentle and sweet voice said, "Isn't it pretty? Whenever I don't have anything to do, I come on over and just gaze out into it." You turn and see a girl with purple hair who smiles happily at you.

"Alex, this is Nedlie, one of the other stockers. She's a sweet girl, always good at cheering folks up." Merda remarks with a smile, then leans in and whispers, "She's an utter dom in the sack though~ and really kinky~!"

Nedlie just blushes brightly at that, but doesn't deny it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:22 am

I turned my tits pressing into hers, "Hello? I'm Alex, I have no idea what I like sexually as I was a virgin until tonight though apparently I am an Idiot who'll believe anything, cause Merda tricked me and got me Addicted to Toad Cum apparently, She said she'd do any one thing to make it up to me...can you edge her for an entire day without letting her cum once, while you cum as many times as you like for me?" I asked, half joking "In return I'd be willing to see if I was a masochist with you?" Fuck it, shit was sex based here apparently, might as well get with the program.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:30 am

"Oh, Toad cum~?" Nedlie asked, getting a nod from Merda. She surprised you then, pulling out a vial from her vest pocket and handing it to you. "I'm a bit of an addict for it too, but I make sure to milk the toadmen when they come through, so if you want or need anymore, just ask~"

As for your request, she smiled and looked to Merda with a dangerous, predatory glint in her eyes as she purred, "Mmhm, if you're serious, I'd be absolutely happy to do that for you~ Its been a while since I had Merda as my plaything~" Merda of course squeaked, though Nedlie smiled gently to you as she added, "Though I'd have to try you out later, since we'd need someone to cover for one of us while I do that~"

Nedlie giggles a bit though as she adds, "Tis a good thing we get paid by the minute as long as we're not sleeping~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:48 am

I blinked and yawned before nodding "Sure, I know very little but yeah, sounds good to me." I told her nodding "And...Thanks I guess? I'm not really into guys, Merda basically told me I had to do it and I'd just realized this was actually real, so yeah I'd like you to do whatever you want to her for at least a full twenty four hours, but keep her edged as long as possible, and don't let her cum until it's up." I said with a nod "Whenever you can is fine."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:14 am

Nedlie nodded happily, smirking as she said, "Noted~ I'll start later tonight, since this part of my shift is almost up." She then pulls you in for a big, sweet, bubbly hug that involves your face being in her bosom as she says, "Its so nice to get to meet you~! Hope you come to enjoy working here as much as we all do!"

Merda seemed to let out a sigh of relief, though she eeped again as Nedlie grinned slyly her way before heading off. "S~So uh, w~want some training on store security too o~or want to man the registers for a bit?"

"Oh wait! There is one quick thing!" Nedlie says as she turnes around. "Customers can pay to get to use us for a bit if they want to, as its one of the things they can purchase, but it gets more costly the more time they want, so while you don't have to service any old customer you see, do keep that in mind. Customers do like to sample new workers after all~"

Merda rolls her eyes and remarks, "She's trying to tease you just a bit there. It usually takes a day or two before they try anyone new."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:18 pm

I Blinked and nodded after a bit, feeling a little bit overwhelmed but trying to keep focused and learn cause, this was all real and I'd probably sold my soul to some horny Cthulhu style god for a job, and a sex change while on the job...this was weird.

Sighing in thought I hummed "I guess I'll man the Registers, While I could scrap some as a guy...well as a girl I have really big tits and ass, and I'm tall, completely different from my boy, self? Honestly it's taking a lot pf focus to just move in these heels for me." I admitted with a nervous blush.

"And Why do I feel like by you saying that, that I'm gonna spend all day getting dicked down by horny customers?" I asked after Merda saying that Nedlie was just teasing me.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games