Interdimensional Retail [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Interdimensional Retail [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:08 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Alex O'Brian
Appearance(Male): https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bb/cc/44/bbcc44ce66133e01fe236e9d72b014f7.jpg
Appearance(Female): http://us.rule34.xxx//images/4127/f427c35183f6a00224fe439fd1faa47f.jpeg?4709653
Bio: A pretty normal guy though he was down on his luck, running out of money and no matter where he tried to get a job no one was hiring or at least, they didn't want to hirer him. Then some blonde girl appeared in his room and offered him a job. Thinking it was a dream or something he laughed and agreed shaking her hand "I'll do whatever you want then boss lady!" he laughed and stepped into his closest after she had made it shine with some bright light...His next thought was why were his clothes so small and why did he have tits? This was an odd dream.

Boss: Matilda
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/855623953610178572/907793828436660234/unknown.png?width=713&height=401

Coworkers:
Kika- Warehouse Worker
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855623953610178572/907796199023710258/sample_0cfc6011e0a979cb8335c8e87bc6e515.png
Merda- Cashier/Store Security
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1806501223095101728/7A54F051692547B6739BD9D5A1C842CB0087B62D/
Nedlie- Stocker
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1806501223095100278/3C4BFE6B40D9A463DEFECB8DC4735D2DB15EA704/
Bryl- Stocker
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1806501223095097411/4D970BB41668EF83ACF611DC0081DF62CFDFF4C0/
Henrietta- Tech Handler
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855623953610178572/907824773038481418/sample_4e3db849d26c2b484d26b774ee768319.png

Shantasia- Friend, Transwoman
foot long cock
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855623953610178572/912678438970748928/5ab5955646b47d1cd5a0db888669d028.png

The lady, who had addressed herself as Matilda, stepped in after you and smiled as she said, "Welcome to my Interdimensional Market, where we sell all kinds of goods from across existence to all manner of customers~! And you, dear Alex O'Brian, are our newest associate~!"

She comes up from behind you, pressing herself into your back as she reaches around and gropes your breasts, which sends jolts and ripples of pleasant, tingly, and alien sensations through your body as you feel not only her breasts, but something hard against your back.

"Mhm, will need to get you a mirror too so you can get a good look at yourself~ you look really good like this~" She said with a giggle as she rolled your sensitive new breasts through your top.
Last edited by Kuragari on Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Kuragari

Re: Interdimensional Retail [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:20 am

((Nat1))
I could only think this might just the oddest wet dream I'd ever had but might as well go with it "Hmm~? I look nice then?" I asked looking back at her with a smirk "Well, glad I'm not ugly at least, so...do you wanna find a mirror first, pump a baby or ten in me or maybe tell me my job then boss lady? No let me guess~? Company fuck toy? Or maybe you have a better name for it like "Stress Relief Expert" or something?" I asked with a giggle "I mean, if you made me sexy I'm guessing I'm gonna be using these looks...and with how handsy you are I'm guessing you might be the one who enjoys using them?" I said trying to joke with my weird dream.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:30 am

She seems to hum at your responses, giggling a bit as she says, "I know that look and tone hehe, you still think this is a dream. Well fair enough, understandable that you would. As for your job, well, at the moment we mostly needed an extra hand able to do just about any job, but I certainly don't mind having you also be the store's Stress Reliever~" She giggled as she picked you up a bit, you at this point feeling several tendrils starting to run over your body as she continues to grope your chest, the sensations getting stronger and better.

"Let me take you to the break room first, then I'll introduce you to our worker here in the warehouse area~ Don't mind her attitude, she's friendly once you get past her snarky, scratchy attitude." Matilda remarks as she takes you to a rather basic looking break room, minus of course the large swirling vortex along one wall that is labeled "WARNING: Realm of Carnal Ducks" right next to it.

She of course brings you to a mirror, letting you see that you are indeed in a female body now, wearing a cute and somewhat tight white blouse, with a black vest with white trim along its edges and a name-tag saying "ALEX" on it, with a vortex logo and the words IDMarket coming out of it. You're also wearing a loose black skirt that goes down to just above your knees, some white stockings that go up to your thighs, and some cute looking black short heeled shoes.

Of more interest is that Matilda's lower half now appears to be rather octopus like, and her tentacles are starting to snake their way up your legs and under your skirt!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:47 am

Like I thought odd dream, when she lifted me up I laughed "Sure, so I'll be this store's Bitch and Stress Relief then? Or well, Bitch as in, "Fill in where needed" with the "Where Needed" bit being mostly being a living sex toy?" I asked joking leaning back into her and let her carry me.

I hummed "Well Tsundere's can be cute, Rin Tohsaka is always one of the girls I found really sexy in anime." I answered to her warning before she took me into the room and I looked around before blinking at the portal "What makes Ducks Carnal, aren't they already one of natures biggest gang rape enthusiasts?" I asked, I'm pretty sure I remember a Tiktok of a guy talking about ducks being really into gang rape or something.

I saw myself in the mirror, and the tentacles, and rather than scream or anything I spread my legs, lifted my skirt and opened my top, wanting to see what kind of underwear my dream had given me "Pretty sexy you're right, so you like big tits then?" I asked calmly, looking down at my pussy in interest before fixing my clothes "How's my ass?" I asked looking back at her "I normally like cute girls but if you made me sexy you better have gone the whole way and given me an ass to match or I'll be pissed with you." I warned her with my best pout as I let her tentacles explore me.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:49 am

Matilda just smirked at your comments, looking like this wasn't the first time she'd heard such comments after bringing someone here. She spares the weird vortex only a glance, shrugging as she said, "If I recall, its because they are giant ducks with fifteen inch fuck pillars that makes them so carnal. Oh and that dimension is rather lacking in women of any breed, so it makes them even more rape happy."

You find yourself wearing some simple if still sexy looking lace panties and bra, both colored a nice dark black hue. As you spread your legs, she pulls the panties aside, then turns you to the side so you can see that you do indeed have a fine ass.

"Oh, all I did was make you into what you'd look like if you were born female~ I do it for any male workers I bring here, since I prefer girls~" She then slammed you down upon her cock, taking your virginity in a mixture of pain and intense alien pleasure... mostly the former, as one of her sucker pads on her tentacles comes up and begins to fondle and play with your clitoris as she begins to gently bounce you upon her, her hands still groping your breasts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:07 am

((3))
I blinked at her words and hummed, probably just some one off part of my dream from that Tiktok, "Sounds odd to have connected to the break room, but sure thing boss lady." I told her, enjoying the feeling of her tentacles.

"Hmm~? This is how I'd look as a girl? So either cute kinda twinky boy or sexy as all hell slab of fuck meat of a woman, I would honestly expect you know a loli or something before that, guess I take more after my mom then as a girl." I told her "I prefer girls too." I told her. "So is this like a permanent thing, all girl all the time servicing your pussy with a smile?" Only to let out a shocked and loud squeal as I was suddenly slammed balls deep onto her cock.

"F~Fuck!" I yelled gasping "C~Couldn't you have played with my pussy or first?!" I asked shocked gasping for breath no, no way was this real. What girl with let a guy fuck them if it felt like that?! It felt like a fire poker was prying me open! But also had some weird "This Felt Good" bit, was my subconscious telling me I was a masochist or something?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:12 am

"Oh it spawned there a week ago. One of our workers wandered in to check it out and hasn't come back, but we did peek in to see she was having lots of fun birthing a bunch of giant carnal fuck eggs." She replied rather matter of factly as her tentacle sucker bit wrapped around your clit, seeming to seal tightly around it, then it popped off with a lewd little sound as bolts of pleasure rocketed up your spine. The tentacle in question moved to repeat this not just on your clit, but on your nipples as well as she undid your bra too and continued her gentle fucking.

The pain slowly began to fade thanks to this, letting that increasingly "this felt good" feeling grow as she hummed and said, "Its only when your here at the store, though if you manage to work here long enough you can gain the ability to either make it permanent or change between it at will outside of this wonderful store~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:25 am

((Nat1, Nat1))
I Blinked "A~Ah~? S~So if I went T~Through it I~I'd be a guy again?" I asked pointing at the portal, my breath coming out in soft girly gasps and moans "A~And W~What if you get me pregnant~? D~Do I just become a G~Guy outside and a~a pregnant girl inside?" I asked relaxing a bit from her continued thrusts "D~Do you want me to try and G~Get her out?" I asked pointing at the portal again, after a moment, doubting I'd actually find any Carnal Ducks "I~I mean, worst O~Outcome she'd come back sooner from them getting M~Multiple breeding toys instead of just one? O~Or do you wanna show me around more and have a different job F~For me today?" I asked closing my eyes, screw it I'd let the dream take me around wherever it wanted "I~I already said whatever you wanted boss lady, A~As long as you follow y~your end I~I'm your bitch~" I moaned and admitted my pussy clinging to her probing cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:06 am

"I'm not worried about her. She'll come back eventually. Or be a broodmother for an army of giant carnal ducks that'll invade some poor city all monster movie like~" She said with a chuckle, starting to thrust into you faster as one of her tentacles came on up and stuffed itself inside your mouth, while another moved to start teasing and testing out your backdoor as the pleasure mounted, you soon cumming harder than ever before as your mind practically drowned in the pleasures of a woman's body.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:19 am

((2, Nat1))
I was soon moaning, squealing, gasping, screaming and cumming, not just once but again and again and again, this felt so good no wonder some girls liked to act slutty if it felt like this! I never felt this good playing with myself, it felt like her tentacles were wrapping around my brain and squeezing it into mush until it leaked out in a puddle with my pussy juices, it felt like she was exploring every inch of my body inside and out, soon I was nothing but a screaming, orgasming sex toy for her as I came so much I lost count before she ever came once.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:37 am

She giggled, seeming quite bemused by this, and kept fucking you for the next hour. During that span of time, you saw a few other girls come into the break room. Some got turned on and started playing with themselves while they watched, others blushed and decided to take their break elsewhere.

Once she finally came though, she flooded your womb with her seed and sat you down... somewhere as she said "Just rest here for a while. I'm sure someone will find you, have some fun with you, and then send you my way for what work I want you to do..."

That was all you heard before darkness took you and you passed out, blissfully out of it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

roll a 1d5 (custom die via the roller) or a 1d6, where the 6 has you reroll. Number will correspond to who finds you. Luck roll to see whether they find you in a friendly or horny state. 1-10 horny, 11-20 friendly
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:49 am

((d6=2, d20=Nat1))
I had no idea what was going on at that point I just giggled and gave her a happy, sloppy, kiss and laid back on the table passing out. I looked like a well fucked mess, my tits hanging out, my panties around one foot, my pussy leaking jizz and pussy juice down my ass crack and into a puddle on the table, both my pussy and ass were sore and stretched from the fucking, and I was so tired that who knew how long I slept~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:58 am

When you woke up, it was to jolts of pleasure and pain, and the strong scent of a drooling honeypot as some girl sat on your face and rubbed her cooch against your lips and nose while she shoved something in and out of your pussy. "Come on slut, wake up and start eating me out~ I'm horny and you're available~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:07 am

I let out a Surprised yelp and tried to get up quickly only to smear my face into the pussy and blind myself a bit "H~Hey W~What?" I asked trying to figure out where I was and what was going on, only to choke on the pussy smell and taste as it was forced down, covering my mouth and nose, I was suffocating in cunt musk, soon I was licking, just desperate to do anything to get air.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:14 am

"Thereeeee we go, good girl~" You heard the woman say, her smacking the entrance to your cervix with something that felt like a police baton, only it also sent electric jolts through you that both hurt and felt good to your exceptionally sensitive body. "Get me off at least twice, then I'll get up and let ya breathe a bit better. Might even eat you out too~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:19 am

I gulped and kept licking, moaning and squealing and wiggling under her, my sore body feeling weird and off, and the thing inside of my new and freshlly abused and used pussy was soon making me scream into her cunt as I came, all I could do was eat her out though, even as my head felt fuzzy from the feeling of the thing she was pushing into me and her overpowering scent and taste.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:22 am

"Hey, I'm the one supposed to be cumming here, not-" The girl began, only to squeal as you seemed to find a weakspot and for her tone to change a bit as she moaned like a total and complete slut. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh~! Yessshhh~ R~Right there! P~Please, f~fuuuuccckkk~! T~That spot's the good spot, Merda's favorite spot~!" You soon got her to cum just by attacking that spot, though you needed to get her to cum again before she'd get off.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:27 am

I just kept attacking that spot, hoping she'd cum again right after and get up, though I was now pretty much completely blinded as pussy's taste, scent and juices completely filled my mouth and nose, making me desperate for air and making my eyes tear up, her slamming against my cervix made me cum again as I tried to quickly force her to cum, I just knew that I was gonna smell only her pussy for a good long while though.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:34 am

You got lucky... or she was just quite easy to please once you found her weakpoint. Soon enough she was cumming again, and flopped off to your right, giving you a good look at "Merda". She had the same kind of outfit as you, but had the addition of a security or police looking cap on her head as well. You also saw that the thing she'd been using on you seemed to be some kind of arousing stun baton, at least if you were guessing based on the color of its glow and little occasional sparks of energy.

"Haaah... f~fuck, that was good... n~needed that. W~Wanna ride my face now?" She asked with a bit of a loopy grin.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:38 am

I blinked and quickly moved over to sit on her face while I played with her tits, my legs twitching a bit and taking some work to move them properly but I was gonna enjoy myself damn it! "I~I've never done this S~So if you really need to breath slap my ass, okay~?" I moaned, rubbing my sensitive cummy pussy over her face as I squeezed and played with her tits eagerly.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games