Interdimensional Retail [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Interdimensional Retail [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:26 pm

Shantasia shuddered and moaned, but smiled as she lifted up a bit and peered down towards you. "Morning Alex~! I already picked out something cute for you to keep and wear whenever ya want now, figured after what ya said and we did last night you'd like it."

A quick look nearby shows a crop top sort of tank top that would show off your middle, as well as a pair of short form fitting jean shorts and some cute white thigh high socks to go with a set of cute white panties.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:43 am

My answer was me swallowing her cock with a hum and a thumbs up, lightly slapping her ass cheek with my other hand.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:07 pm

Shantasia moaned and hummed at that, but then quickly gobbled your cock back down her throat with a pleasured hum as she got back to work sucking you off as well, though soon she started to slowly finger your ass as well in a gentle, teasing manner.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:28 pm

I moaned and decided to return the favor teasing her ass in return as I started thrusting into her throat.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:07 pm

The two of you do this for a bit, and you find somewhat to your surprise your endurance seems to have improved just a bit. At least, til she suddenly starts jackhammering her finger into your prostate, which sends you diving over the edge into orgasmic delight.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:41 am

I let out a surprised squeal and jerked in surprise forcing her to go balls deep in my throat, trying to hold on and cum at the same time with her I did my best to fuck my face on her shaft.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:01 pm

(9)

Sadly, you weren't able to last as long as she. But at least you pushed her over the edge a short bit later as your own stream of thinner spunk began to finish flooding her mouth and throat. She pulled off with a lewd pop, giggling as she asked, "Mmhm, now that was a night to remember. Mhm, so, this make us fuck buddies or girlfriends~? I'm good with either~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:41 pm

I laid back panting a bit, before humming "Well...Seeing as the only reason I even thought about doing anything like this was getting dicked down by my boss? I'd say Fuck buddies." I said before groaning and stretching "I should head home soon and get ready for work~" I yawned as I moved to try and get up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:52 pm

Shantasia nodded at that and said, "Fuck buddies it is." Then there was a brief pause, during which you could have almost sworn you heard someone counting down from five.

Then she whirled around and pinnned your hands to the bed as she squeaked and squealed "W~WAIT WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:11 am

I blinked and then looked up at her "My Boss is a Chick with a Dick who used said dick to fuck me multiple times?" I asked kinda amused by her reaction "And I need to get ready for work...where she's probably gonna dick me down again?" I asked giggling a bit at how she looked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:41 am

Your new fuck buddy couldn't seem to process that, so instead she just kind of let you go and sat there mouth opening and closing as you got up to grab your clothes, the ones she was giving you or your own, to head back home and get ready to head off to work. The thought of your boss dicking you as well and using her tentacles on you of course sent shivers of sinful need through you, and your ass twitched and your cock got rock hard again as your whole body tingled.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:07 am

I gave her a brief kiss before I left and then went back home in the clothes she gave me, taking a quick shower and breakfast I decided to head on in to work.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:43 am

You find yourself getting quite a few stares in your new outfit... and even a few whistles which sends shivers up and down your spine. Still, you head home, use your card, and step through the door. Of course, as soon as your in IDMart's backrooms and you've shifted to a girls form, you find yourself feeling a surge of arousal and desire as you recall the joys of a womanly body...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:13 pm

I shivered and hummed, looking around before heading for the break room to see if I could figure out where I was needed for today in there, or find the boss lady whichever happened first really.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games