Transformation Surprise!(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Transformation Surprise!(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:16 pm

Vicki Giggled "Come on Slut~ Cass is a better girl than you~ I'd have cum at least once already with him~ Is your mouth all that's good on you what the hell are you doing cumming first~?" He seemed all to happy to tease you, before pushing you forward just enough to slam into your pussy and slap your ass again "Come on~ Tighten up this whorish fuck hole~ I know you can do it~ It's even looser than your used up ass~" again though his teasing and taunts seemed more like praise as he pet your ass cheeks.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Transformation Surprise!(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:40 pm

Kelly squeaked and squealed as she was pushed forward in such a manner, taking Cass's dick back to the base and moaning whorishly as her ass, then her pussy, (18) promptly sealed as tight as it could around him as she moaned and clung to him, rocking her hips back and impaling herself with his dick as she made it harder for him to control the thrusting now as she gurgled happily around Cass's own pillar.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games