Transformation Surprise!(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Transformation Surprise!(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:08 am

When you got there you didn't see any option to become the plate sadly, but you saw options to order some as a plate, with more sexual side options at well, and even your choice of a private Room or Public booth, Something you saw that was a limited time special though was Labeled "VIP Special" you didn't see any more info besides the price which was about double the cost of someone being a plate + bare back sex option.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:40 am

As tempted as she was to go with the VIP special, she only had so many funds. And she wasn't the sort to just use their relatives funds willy nilly even if they were freely available. She decided to get a nice corner booth that'd let her see the rest of the place though and enjoy a sampler plate, maybe see if there was anyone cute to play with afterwards~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:30 am

You ended up with a rather cute girl as your waitress, you knew she was a girl cause the first thing she did was confirm that yes she was a girl by lifting her skirt and showing her bare, cum dripping pussy to you. Once you said your order she went and got it fresh for you, and was actually pretty attentive, though she was slow at first it seemed mostly be because one of the other customer's had ordered her for a quickie and filled her with more cum before leaving, letting her get back to normal serving. Weirdly the couple other times you saw her she was playing on her phone or just ignoring people fucking her, looking bored while she was getting dicked down and more active when she was just normal serving.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:08 pm

Kelly licked her lips as she saw the cum dripping pussy, half tempted to just grab the girl by the waist and just eat her out then and there. She kept an eye on the girl though and hummed as she noticed her being a bit bored being fucked by the other customers.

When she finished her sushi, she flagged her down and asked, "Mhm, by any chance cutie, would you be free for me to give your pussy some attention with my mouth~? I think it could use some more tender, gentle touches right now~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:05 am

She sighed looking bored, then stumbled and coughed in shock "Um, wait, what? You want to lick me? I, sure?" She said looking confused but she didn't look bored, she had instead a cute blush on her cheeks.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:22 am

"You heard me right~ I. Want. To. Lick. You~" Kelly replied with a grin, humming as she smirked and lounged a bit, letting some of the jacket slip off her as she purred, "Pick whatever position over me or in front of me you like, and I'll worship your pussy like an angel to a goddess~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:13 am

She seemed to think on it, but climbed up on the table and lifted her skirt up, spreading her legs, she practically looked like a blushing virgin for you as she cutely looked away.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:33 am

Grinning like a shark smelling fresh blood, Kelly leaned in and let her hands get to work first, rubbing all along her inner thighs as she reached up and blew gently across her folds. Given how much use she was getting, she was probably a bit sensitive there, and her first laps and licks there were soft, gentle, almost dainty and featherlike as she began to explore the waitresses honeypot.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:08 am

She didn't let out a sound even as you caught sight of her blushing more, she just laid there and looked away as you tasted the cum leaking from her used body.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:16 am

"Mmhm, come now, you've got a cute voice, I'm sure it sounds even cuter when you're moaning or crying out in pleasure~" Kelly purred, giving her clit a playful and teasing nip before she began to work not only to clean her up, but to start giving the cutie's pussy the worship and attention it deserved after being used as little more than an onahole for a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:44 am

She squeaked in surprise at both your words and actions before huffing "I~I don't know W~What you mean, If you want me to mo~moan then make me, O~Otherwise all your getting is ignore play." She retorted blushing darker as she almost seemed to hiccup in embarrassment as you ate out her well used fuck hole.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:18 pm

Smirking, Kelly dove her tongue deeper into the girls folds, eagerly working to get her nice and clean and free of the cum dumped into her. But as she did, she made sure to pay attention to what spots within her pussy and outside it seemed to get the most reaction from her. Only when she was done cleaning up the cum did she go after the first of them with intense vigor, eyes flashing in delight at the challenge.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:27 pm

She managed to stay mostly silent but you got her to yip, or jerk a little a couple times, nothing major. But when you had cleaned her she had started to get up, thinking you were done only to yelp and gasp, looking at you in surprise for the first time since you started, her juices coating your tongue as you started actually playing with her instead of just cleaning her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:44 pm

"Didn't say I was done with you did I~?" Kelly asked, smacking the girls ass and nibbling at her clit as she then pushed her down so she was sitting on the table. "Stay. I'm gonna make you cum at least three times before I let you leave this table, understand~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:53 am

She blinked as she sat looking confused, shocked even, but obey wiggling a bit and blushing more, she wasn't making a lot of noises but she was looking at you now, and you managed to coax a couple gasps, grunts and even a whine from her as you teased her clit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:47 am

Hunting down her G-spot, Kelly began to tease and torment that place as well, alternating with playful nips at her clit and along her outer lips as she worked to get the girl off. Perhaps she didn't actually have a super sensitive pussy... she idly wondered if one of her cousin's devices could help fix that, but she soon decided to up the ante a bit by getting a finger nice and slick before sliding it around and up into her backdoor.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:03 am

Teasing her back door you found it loose enough that you could easily finger it, obviously she'd been fucked in it before, though as you teased her she became more quite and was blushing more as more and more juices leaked from her eager snatch, you felt like she was on the edge.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:43 am

Not letting up, Kelly kept going, eager to at least push her over once as she kept an eye on the girl. She idly wondered if she just wasn't all that sensitive, or just usually wasn't into sex. Given her own experience after all, she'd probably have cum two or three times by now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:29 pm

She was turning redder and redder, her pussy flexing, rolling and juices leaking until they covered the table, then she let out a small "A~Ah-ha~?!" as she went cross eyed and passed out, squirting all over your face, the next thing you heard was laughter, looking up an Older MILF was standing next to you "Ha! You actually Stuck it out! Normally she gets people to leave her alone thanks to how quiet she can be! Anyways, I'm Jezebel, call me Belle, that little number on your table is Susie, and I'm guessing you didn't even realize she was cumming since her cunt was clean did you?" she asked laughing "Hmm~ Well we do have a rule here, since you made her pass out you can either take her home for the day or come in and reserve her on a different day if you want?" Belle offered grinning at your juice covered face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:41 am

"Nope, didn't know she was cumming several times, but glad I got her to come more." She said with a smile as she eyed the Milf up. She hummed at the mention of the rule, then shrugged as she said, "I've got my cousin as a fuckpet back at the house and her cuckold loving girlfriend. I just wanted to make this cutie enjoy herself, since she sort of seemed to just be kind of taking dicks and not caring."
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games