Transformation Surprise!(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Transformation Surprise!(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:53 pm

Belle snorted "She doesn't like dick, she's a hardcore lesbian, most the futas like the idea of fucking a girl who doesn't want them without it being actual rape though, and even if someone finds her spot she tends to clamp up and get all shy and quiet about it, it's fucking cute." the MILF laughed a bit but nodded at your words and handed you the bill.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:51 pm

Kelly does make a note of leaving her number with the girl, smirking as she nods in new understanding and pays the bill. She then hums to herself as she pats the girls face before leaving and wondering what she should do now, besides just randomly stroll about town til it started getting close to sunset.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:39 pm

The were things like the mall or the movies you could go too, some naughty ideas floating in your head, hell with how sexy you were you could probably get someone to take you on a date or whore yourself out if you wanted, you could even get some clubbing clothes and go to a club tonight, or join a Gym or any other number of things, the town had a lot it seemed.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:45 pm

While the thought of clubbing sounded good, right now the idea of a movie sounded most entertaining. Perhaps even a naughty one would be fun. With a hum, she decided to stroll her way along the streets, swaying her ass and humming a tune as she found herself keeping an eye out for anyone cute she might be able to bring along... or have them pay for her ticket~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:20 am

You didn't meet anyone at least until you got to the Movies, two rather cute boys were putting on their own show in the fast food place next door to the movies, you could see that both had there pants around their ankles as they kissed and played with each other, though one opened his eyes and saw you, tapping the other he pointed at you, and then both of them decided to tease you by flashing their asses and cocks at you and sticking there tongues out at you, clearly teasing you directly.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:14 am

Smirking at the two, Kelly mimed fingering one of them while sucking the other off, then flashed them her own pussy before seeking to move on over to them and just start playing with them then and there.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:40 am

They both seemed surprised but welcoming, though the one with the alien shirt made a comment when you came up to them "Aww~ Why don't we get to spit roast you~? I'd bet you'd look really cute desperately rocking back and forth under the table while we have our date~?" He teased, the Hoodie one seemed to be more shy now that you'd actually approached them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:27 pm

Kelly hummed a bit, pondering that as she admitted, "Mhm, ya know, for two cute femboys like you, I suppose I could be a bit more of a bottom... though I also like the idea of tying you both up and riding you both at once as I push one of your faces into my chest while forcefully kissing the other~" She reached under the table, letting her fingers dance over their cocks a bit as she grinned. "Which sounds better you two~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:45 am

Hoodie seemed to be much more submissive as he blushed and looked down, while the other boy hummed "Well we can't really do that here and no matter how sexy you are lady I'm not following you home just yet~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:08 pm

Giving a soft hum at that, Kelly shrugged and got down under the table. She quickly pulled her shorts and panties down, presenting her pussy to the more assertive one as she started stroking the submissive one's cock as she said, "A spitroast it is then~" Then she merrily took his cock into her mouth, eyes watching him with a predatory delight as she found herself excited to see what cute faces he might make.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:35 pm

The more in charge one happily got into position, but you had to coax the shyer one to more a bit so you could get to him properly, he looked highly embarrassed as his pre drooling cock landed on your face, right as the other one pushed his cock into your ass with a light slap and a grope. "I'm Vicki by the way, that cute mute you're looking at is Cass, and if you find someone more submissive than him I'd be surprised, I don't think he can say no~" Vicki teased with a chuckle, Cass blushed and hid in his hoodie not denying his friend's words.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:09 pm

She hummed at learning the shy one was mute. Would explain quite a bit. She smiled though, and decided as she got to licking and nuzzling at his cock to try something she hadn't done in a while. First though, she got into a good rhythm for taking Vicki's cock before slurping Cass's cock into her mouth, freeing her hands to try doing some sign language. Chiefly of which was to state, "Am rusty at this, hope you like my mouth~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:46 am

Vicki seemed to be perfectly at ease as he groped and smacked your ass as you got into your rhythm, Cass was blushing bright red and peaking through his fingers down at you, before looking surprised at your signing, and then after a couple seconds signed back "It's nice? New..." He paused and blushed watching you swallow his cock for a moment "I don't normally...do girls...or get head." her admitted blushing more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:04 pm

She let out an adorable hum as Cass said that, then moaned a bit from the smack to her ass as she worked to get it so each time she was being thrust into by Vicki, she was pulling off of Cass's pillar, and vice versa. She rubbed her hands along his thighs and groped his sack a bit, then signed, "Well, you are cute, so just ask me anytime, be happy to do so~" She was being sincere in that, quite enjoying everything and everyone she was getting to interact with here. With this form, she was gonna have lots of fun and make lots of friends~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:44 pm

Cass gave a Shy smile before you got a much firmer ass slap from Vicki, making it sound like a loud clap "Don't go flirting with my boyfriend now, at least, not unless you flirt with me too~" he said with a half laugh as he rubbed at where he just slapped.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:51 pm

Kelly wriggled her ass about this way and that way, then focused on pleasuring both of them as she moaned around Cass and rocked her hips back into Vicki. Her pussy drooled a bit as she found herself enjoying this just as much as she enjoyed taking the cocks of her futa cousin and her 'former' futa-friend, and grinned as she realized just how much fun she'd be able to have with just about anyone~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:15 am

Cass' hands were happily slapping your ass and he was all to eager to dirty talk, calling you a slut, a cock motel, a whore who only worked for cum and other such lewd things as he spanked you, though, rather than negative he made it sound like he was praising you. On the other hand Vicki was blushing and wiggling and petting your head looking embarrassed even as you felt his cock get harder and harder and start to twitch.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:44 am

She never would have imagined being called such lewd and degrading things, let alone enjoying it. But here she was, her eyes starting to roll up into her head more and more as she got more and more turned on. Perhaps she was both a sadist and a masochist... eh, that'd make sense she supposed. But each smack, degrading term, and gentle petting from the two was making her slip into pleasure more and more and she grew more needy and eager.

Soon enough, she started slamming her own hips back hard and fast into Vicki, while sucking at Cass more eagerly as she signed out the word "Cum, Cum~!" to Cass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:10 am

Cass biting his lip was the only warning you got before his cum practically drowned you, it was impossible to swallow it all and soon it was drooling down your face and tits, though he looked exhausted as he slumped back and shook shooting a couple more loads out...Vicki didn't even seem close yet.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:44 am

Kelly's eyes went wide... then grew even hazier as she found herself drinking down and trying to not spill too much of Cass's seed as she moaned like a cock and cum drunk slut, her ass clinging to Vicki as she found herself cumming just from the taste and volume that Cass had given.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games