Transformation Surprise!(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Transformation Surprise!(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:57 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari Wrote:CS
Name: Kelly Masterson
Gender Female (Male originally)
Appearance: Image
Pic here
Bio: Having finished his last year of high school, his mother sent him off to spend a year with his Aunt, saying it'd be a good and different experience for him before he went off to college. He's absolutely positive she didn't know however just in what kind of way it would be a different experience, as the second day staying there his cousin spilled some weird fluid over him that turned him into a girl! And she says it could take months to come up with a way to reverse it!

Cousin: Futa(19 Inch Cock) Image
Pic
Aunt: Futa (13 Inch Cock) Image
Pic

You were staring at your naked cousin, who was staring back at you, before she coughed and looked down, then you felt weird and passed out. When you woke up it was to incredibly sore breasts and pussy "Oh You're awake!" Your cousin said entering the room her much tastier looking cock hanging free "So...that was something I made to help more...extreme futa like me and my Girlfriend, you know, I got twenty inches and she's actually got twenty nine." She admitted before shaking her head "Anyways, it's supposed to cut down cock size in return for making the one who uses it more girly, it barely worked, I lost one Inch and now I need new bras cause my tits are to big...anyways, it seems, when exposed to a man though it uh, causes a full transformation...so like, your a total girl now, not sure if it's cause how small your dick was or because you were a guy though."

She sat on the bed and pulled out a note book "Any other side effects you can tell me?" She asked looking way far into her "Science" mode.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Transformation Surprise!(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:01 am

Kelly blinked for a moment, then squealed and backpeddaled up the bed, confused as heck as she tried to process everything her cousin was telling her. "H~Huh? W~What? C~Can y~you uh, r~run that by me again?" Then she glanced down and squealed again as she saw that she had a cute pair of B, or maybe C cup breasts and had nothing dangling between her legs. She swayed a bit, feeling lightheaded before she reached over and nearly flopped against her cousin Samantha as she asked,

"A~After I~I passed out, w~what happened?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:11 am

She hummed "Well Dear Cousin of Mine you passed out, turned into a girl, I examined you, and then you woke up and decided to sexually molest me for some reason, You know my Girlfriend's gonna rape you pregnant if she catches us like this right? You might wanna get off, she's supposed to come over soon." She told you as your hand landed on her hot throbbing cock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:31 am

Thanks to the way Kelly had flopped, her head was also basically resting against her Cousin Elle's breasts. It also meant her impressive length was close to her face, and as she drew in a whiff of its scent, she shivered as she felt a strong desire for that scrumptious looking cock flow over her. Her eyes grew visibly hazy as she swayed a bit and then found herself saying, "Not if I rape her cock instead... especially when there's this tasty looking thing right here in front of me~"

Before she knew what she was doing, Kelly had leaned forward and with the lustiest, sluttiest moan she'd ever heard, licked and then slurped her cousin's cock into her mouth, stroking at the base as she began to bob along the first six inches, moaning each time it pressed into her throat.
Last edited by Kuragari on Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:35 pm

Even as you did that, your Cousin, Michelle or "Elle" as she liked to be called almost seemed to ignore you, writing in her notebook, only stopping a couple times to correct your posture or move your head a little "Like this, it's easier to breathe." and "If you move like this you can swallow more." though she only gave you these hints when you were choking yourself her cock was slimmer than most futa, making it easier on you, even if it was extremely long.

Then Quite Suddenly Something that felt like someone's arm was practically punching through your Cervix and making your Womb Bulge "So honey, who the fuck is this bitch and why is she on your dick?" A Pissed voice asked as you started to get choked by the cock pushed balls deep in your throat, some part of your brain noticed that no balls were slapping you...which meant the one fucking your pussy wasn't even close to balls deep.

When you focused back on the words you heard "Oh, Well...I'm still gonna rape her pregnant for not asking permission first, you should just fuck one person in a relationship, it's fucking rude." Oh that was you sister's girlfriend, futafriend? Alison Eliason or well "Lili" as most people called her. A Tall, around 6'5" flat-footed futa with a fucking massive bitch breaker of a cock that she couldn't hide as well as a fat ass and HH Cup tits, your heard Elle talk enough about it. Normally Lili is a sweet, kind, loving and content to cuddle and nuzzle but she was also very insecure...which is apparently the part that you had triggered sucking off your cousin behind her back.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:44 pm

(1, 17)

Kelly's eyes rolled up into the back of her head as she came, harder than she'd ever felt like she'd cum before even when stroking off. In fact, she was pretty sure she kept cumming for about a good half minute as her Cousin's futafriend stuffed her with her cock and made her choke on it... having a cock stuffed down her throat made her hornier since that kind of thing had been something she enjoyed watching when she was a guy.

Once she was able to, she pulled off with a lewd pop and panted, her eyes still glazed over as these strange new sensations and urges overrode any common sense, something Elle was doubtless jotting down as she continued stroking her off. She let out a slutty moan, but glanced back and started trying to push her hips more into Lili's thrusts as she said,

"Hey, blame Elle for dropping that stuff on me. Not only's it made me a girl, it's made me a horny as fucking hell girl! Just smelling her cock made me fucking crave it like it was the first sign of water in a desert. A~And my body is burning with need, so you damned w~well better rape me good if you're gonna rape me, otherwise I'm riding that thing til you're empty!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:52 pm

((4))

Lili seems to almost stumble and look confused, "Do, do you not see my cock?" She asked looking confused "Plus why were you sniffing her cock?!" She demanded as she stopped moving "W~Why aren't you screaming hell most girls or futa start before taking half you've taken!" She was confused, still insecure, but you pushed her onto the backfoot now, Elle just kept writing things down with a hum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:28 pm

(13)

Her cock was bigger than Elle's cock, for sure, and there was some pain... but Kelly found herself enjoying that a bit as she grinned and pushed back some more to reclaim what she pulled out as she stumbled. The surprised and confused look on her face made Kelly smirk as she said, "C'mon Lili, you've got a bitch breaker on ya and you've got a needy bitch in front of ya. You gonna start trying to break me, or is this newly turned girl gonna have more balls then you~?" She wriggled her hips, stirring her honeypot up and prodding at the entrance of her womb as she let out a pleasured hiss.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:45 pm

((Nat1, Nat20))

Lili froze blushing and helplessly looked at Elle who just shrugged "I don't care, in fact...Kelly if you can take her cock balls deep I'll give you full permission to rape Lili whenever you want, all my holes are to small for her to even fit her cock-head in, she's a total Sub and normally just tries to scare people off, she wouldn't hurt you even if you tied her up and impregnated yourself on my dick right in front of her, hell she'd probably just roll over and lick you out after you freed her." Elle said this calmly as she finished writing and pet your head, suddenly spraying your face with jizz. Lili was completely red faced and frozen unable to move or even talk.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:05 pm

(17, 9)

"Good to know~" She said, grinning as she reached back and smacked her own ass, then spread it as she said, "Thrust forward bitch, you're getting in me balls deep, and don't worry if ya hurt me~ Think this girl body of mine is a bit of a masochist, so I'll enjoy the pain~" She grinned like a shark smelling blood in the water as she pushed back, sinking another two inches in as she moaned and added, "If ya don't get yourself hilted in me in the next minute, Elle's cock and pussy are mine for three days~"

Then she tasted Elle's cum on her lips as her cousin came, and she moaned and came, squeezing Lili's cock tight as she shuddered and moaned. She gathered up all Elle coated her face with, then took Elle's cock back into her mouth, moaning whorishly as she bobbed along its length. Maybe she'd sing a bit of a different tune later, or maybe not, but right now cum tasted good~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:25 pm

((Lili=Nat1, Nat1, Nat1, Elle=Nat20, Nat20))

Lili...Fainted, fell out of you, and then coated herself in her own jizz as she came her face was frozen in a cute look of shock, arousal, and embarrassment, Elle on the other hand gets rock solid and looks at you, you could actually see a faint blush on her cheeks, her cock leaking pre like a river and her cumming again were tells as well, but the blush was the biggest tell for you...not only did she cum and blush, but she didn't protest your words or correct you, which meant she'd let you do it "Well, looks like you overwhelmed Lili." She murmured saying nothing more "So...I'm yours, do you think we should punish her more since she pulled out and came, the opposite of what you wanted?" She asked softly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:40 pm

(19, 10)

Kelly blinked at this turn of events, then just shrugged as she climbed onto her cousin's lap and lined herself up. She rubbed her cockhead against the tip as she said, "What it means is you are my futafriend, and that she is my personal cuck bitch~" She pressed her lips to Elle's and then slammed herself down on her cousin's dick, moaning and hissing in pained pleasure as she impaled herself, a slight bulge forming from the tip pressing against the side of her womb as Kelly asked, "Aahhh, f~fuuuuck... still so horny... mhm, come on cuz, fuck me good and hard would you~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:47 pm

She kissed you back and hummed "You know...I'm pretty sure you're fertile...I could give you a baby, I'm not the best at pulling out~?" She murmured gripping, then slapping your ass cheeks, You could feel her hot cock twitching inside of you as she moved back, getting more actually on the bed instead of on the side, "You had a cute ass as a guy but now it actually fills my hands~" She whispered to you, her hands mauling your ass as she laid down, before she wrapped her hands around your waist, then she was rolling her hips, letting you watch her tits jiggle and her stomach roll in a way you thought only stippers or belly dancers could move it, she wasn't even lifting you with her hands, just steadying you as she fucked your pussy using only the power of her hips to make you bounce on her cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:02 pm

Moaning as she laid atop Elle, Kelly locked lips and needily and heatedly gave her cousin the most eager and forceful kiss she could give as she said between moments of getting just a bit of air, "Less talking, more stuffing my pussy~<3~" Nevertheless, the feeling of her cousin's hands on her ass, particularly the smack, made her moan and start rocking and rolling her hips eagerly. The pain of her cervix being penetrated and her sore pussy being filled some more mixed with the intense pleasure and need she was feeling. She pressed herself a bit closer, wanting her own breasts to rub against her cousin's as she worked her new muscles to try and ripple around and make her cousin feel just as good as she was as her body craved a good hard dicking. Her hands in the meantime roamed through Elle's hair and down her sides, feeling out and about for any sensitive places she had as well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:24 am

((How much does Elle like being ordered=Nat20))
Elle's only reply was to whisper in your ear "Yes Mistress~" before slamming harder and harder into your pussy it felt like she was fucking your brain from the electric shocks of pain and pleasure as her cock slammed into the back side of your womb. She kissed you back her mouth sucking on your tongue playfully her tongue exploring your mouth as your tits roughly, she was blushing more and her cock was twitching inside you as she obeyed your orders, she moaned and soon flooded your womb with hot cum, it felt like she was pouring lava inside of you, but she didn't slow down, ever for a second.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:12 am

Moaning into the kiss and riding high on this intensely alien and magnificent euphoria, Kelly rode her just as eagerly. Even though it would be clear to most outside observers that Elle was the one doing the fucking, Kelly was eager to make sure she was working at least as hard as her cousin and new futafriend. Though part of that was more because of how fuckingly horny she was! She felt like she was practically in heat, because even as she arched her back in orgasmic delight and came as her cousin's lava hot seed poured into her, her hips didn't stop bouncing, rocking or rolling into Elle's thrusts.

Breaking the kiss, Kelly nibbled at Elle's ears before moving in to lick at her cousin's cheek as she said, "Mmhm, let's do another round in my pussy. Then I'm using my ass on your cock~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:34 pm

She seemed to become determined and grabbed you, Sitting up and both her hands digging into your ass cheeks as she picked you up and slammed you down again and again, fucking you harder and rougher than before as she moaned into your ear, turned to suck on your tongue again once she got used to her new rhythm, her cock scrapping at what you could only guess was your G-spot one second only the next had balls deep in you and stretching your womb, pushing her cum deeper into the body and filling your brain with the pure pleasure of dick and jizz.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:13 pm

"F~Fuuuuuccckkk~ You know how to treat a newly minted girl~" Kelly teased a bit as she rode in the new position, hands wrapping around Elle's neck and shoulders as she moaned like a whore and helped work herself up and down her cousins pole. Not that it was necessary for her to do so, given the way Elle was fucking her. She let Elle take the lead in the kiss for a bit, but then nibbled at her tongue to surprise her before forcefully invading Elle's own mouth as she came around her again, pussy doing its level best to milk Elle hard for every last drop it had. If Kelly wasn't careful, she might milk too much out and not have enough to flood her ass too.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:41 am

She slapped your ass with a light growl "W~Well I~I have to since you aren't good enough at riding yet~ P~Plus Lili I~Is a Sub Who can't fit in me, A~All I do is be the fucker~" she growled at you, working hard to fill you up a lot, she was holding back, preparing for a big shot wanting to flood your womb, you could feel her twitching inside you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:05 am

"Mmhm, well, I'll make sure to get better at that~" She said with a smile, then nibbled at Elle's ears again as she bottomed out and ground atop her. She did her best to remain impaled to tease her cousin as she added, "I'll also need to get a strapon, or a nice long dildo to fuck you senseless too~"
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games