Trap in Futa Town [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Trap in Futa Town [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:09 am

"I mean, if you want me to breed you in the shower, dress you up like a sissy femboy slut, and then share you around my circle of friends as the new town bicycle, I can do that~" She teased back, booping your nose with a finger as she said, "But actually, I was thinking a simple and sweet shower where we clean each other up, then you can wear any of the things I got you~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:01 pm

I blushed and poked her tit "You're harder to tease about sexual stuff than mom, if I even mention sex she blushes and refuses to talk about it." I told her humming, before slowly trying to get up, my body still tired from yesterday.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:12 pm

Sadly you found you needed help walking for the moment, with how sore you were, but a warm shower and the massaging from your Aunt Marge helped a fair bit. "Your mother is much more of a puritan sort, even if she's not religious. She only ever got exceptionally lewd when drunk, which was rarely, or with your father and I only heard about such later on down the line."

After the shower, you were able to walk better which let you make it to your room while your Aunt headed downstairs to make breakfast while you figured out your outfit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:27 am

I decided to try a be kinda sexy without being super slutty, so thigh high socks, booty shorts, a simple striped top...ooh some gloves could look cute with this right? Finishing up with bows in my hair I posed in the mirror briefly before heading downstairs to ask my Aunt how I looked.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:02 am

Arriving downstairs, you find your aunt is in a loose and long flowing sundress as she cooks up a stack of pancakes and bacon. She smiles and squeals as she sees you, stopping to pull you in for a biiiig hug as she says, "Oh darling, my little nephew Tay-Tay, you look absolutely adorable and oh so cute~"

She then gropes your ass a bit as she adds, "Those shorts look very nice on you by the way~ they'll attract plenty of folks attention."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:15 pm

I blushed and smiled leaning into her hug "Hmm~" humming happily and basically preening under her compliments "You look cute too Auntie!" I told her happily, blushing a bit from how small I was compared to her or well anyone, I was short, so my head was practically buried in her tits.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:45 pm

She giggled and rubbed your head in her breasts a bit, then sat down a plate for you as she got you something to drink. She did let you know you'd be stopping by the school real quick, but just so you could double check the paperwork for the transfer stuff your mom sent. Then she'd be taking you around town, and you'd both be getting lunch at whatever place you wanted that the town had to offer.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:00 pm

I nodded as I sat down "Sounds fine to me auntie, anything else I need to know?" I asked as I started digging into the food happily and hungrily enjoying myself, it tasted good and I felt happy to be sitting here, even if my ass was a little sore.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:07 am

"Other than that public sex is allowed to a point around town and in your school, nothing I can think of in particular~" She said with a smile, offering you a tall class of milk to enjoy with the hearty breakfast.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:58 am

I coughed in surprise and quickly drank some milk to clear my throat, blushing a bit "Wait What, really? W~What's next rape is legal or something?" I asked through my coughs as I slapped my chest.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:38 am

"Mmhm, sort of? its a bit complicated... given Futa have higher libidos and everything than most other folks. And since this is a primarily futa only town, things are looser with the rules than elsewhere." She remarked with a shrug. "Course, that applies to the Futa too, so if you get horny enough you could just grab someone and screw them too~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:51 am

I thought about it drinking the milk and eating "That...doesn't upset me...is that weird?" I asked confused "I just feel lighter here, I think I'll enjoy it, even with the public rape." I giggled and finished my breakfast soon enough, ready to go when she was.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:56 am

"It'd be weird to some folks, but you're not most folks~ You're a cute and sweet girly femboy who enjoys Futa's~" She teased with a smile, playfully poking your arm with a finger as she dug into her own food.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:09 am

One I finished up I stretched and groaned standing up and helping clean up "Welp, Guess I'm ready when you are, lead the way to whatever we're doing first Auntie~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:19 am

The school was the first stop as she reminded you, dropping on by as she said you were lucky you got here during the schools fall break. Still, she lead you inside and brought you to the office where some of the school staff were still working.

However, when you were being handed the paperwork to look over, a sexy as hell MILF of woman in a business like suit stepped into the from a nearby office. And judging by her name pin and the nameplate on said door, she was the principal.

And her eyes were on you, practically undressing and fucking you with her eyes as she strode over and offered her hand.

"You must be Taylor, the transfer student who'll be starting next week. A pleasure to meet you. I am Principal Clara Garvey. I'm looking forward to you finishing your schooling with our fine instituton."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:25 am

I blinked "Yes that's right." I told her giving her a smile holding my much smaller and daintier hand up and taking her hand "Nice to meet you Miss? I look forward to studying under you!" I said happy, she seemed a lot nicer than my last one. Plus as my bullies proved having the head of the school on your side was super helpful, and if she liked me it was all the better!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:03 pm

"Mmhm, why don't you let your Aunt here look these over, while I give you a tour of the school?" She asked with a smile, while Aunt Margie leaned in and said, "Go ahead Tay-Tay, though friendly note, had her as a teacher. She loves cute girly boys like you. So she might try to have some fun with you during the tour. And during school hours. And afterwards. And really anytime she can if you're not careful."

Principal Clara was looking at you with an expectant smile, a slight cock shaped bulge in her dress.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:41 am

I blinked and then whispered back "If I end up fuck drunk you're gonna have to carry me back anyways." before getting up and following her with a smile, "So what do I call you? Miss, Mrs. or are you one of those 'Oh I'm cool and hip just call me by name' types?" I asked as I followed her out of the office.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:38 am

"Principal Clara will do~" She said with a smile as she pulled you against her, her hand sliding up and down your back in a sensual manner, her fingers groping your ass every so often when she got close to it. You breathed in a scent from her that made your head and body tingle just a smidge. Either she was wearing some kind of alluring cologne, or her own musk was quite arousing.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:03 am

I didn't say anything about her wandering hands, just smiling "Sure thing, Principal Clara, I'm eager to start school, though I am a bit nervous..." I admitted with a flush "My last Principal didn't care for me at all, or even seemed to hate me." I told her "But saying Principal Clara is kinda long, can I just call you Clara if it's just the two of us? You can call me Taylor!" I chirped to her with a smile.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games