Trap in Futa Town [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Trap in Futa Town [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:45 am

She didn't hold back, violating your ass like it was little more than a cheap pleasure sleeve for her to use. In this hypnotically induced state, you found yourself enjoying it to exceptional heights. You might have had some fun with it still even without the hypnosis, but she was being rough enough with you that you would very much be sore for the next day or two as she slammed in and out of your boipussy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:54 am

((Nat1))
I was moaning, gasping, squealing and cumming like a cheap submissive whore, every noise I could make was solely and excessively feminine and only seemed to encourage her being rougher and more aggressive with me as the sound and feeling of her hips clapping my ass cheeks and her large, heavy balls slapping mine filled my head and only seemed to reinforce the idea of her being dominant and above me.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:14 am

With you being such a submissive beta bitch boi for her, she wasn't able to last much longer. She slammed on home and began to flood your boipussy with her thick, rich cream with stream after stream of it before she slumped atop of you, panting heavily and seeming to be as out of it as you were.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:19 pm

I shuddered and laid under her with a fuck drunk grin, I was half sure my eyes would be swirling hearts as I giggled up at her, pushing my ass back against her and rolling my hips as I tried to milk her dry.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:37 am

She chuckled a bit at that, releasing the rest she had to give at the moment as she began to pull out. When she did, she slipped a plug into your ass and purred, "A gift from me to you. Keep it all in til ya get somewhere more private. Now clean my cock up good~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:39 pm

I Shuddered and slid down onto my knees kissing and licking her cum coated cock, over and over diligently worshiping and cleaning every inch of it, my eyes in swirls as I lovingly tended to her shaft.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:48 pm

Still smirking, she said, "Once your finished, head on back to the front office. As soon as you step out of this room, you'll snap out of trance and be back to normal, but won't really remember what happened. But you will remember my earlier commands, won't you my fuckpet?~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:34 pm

I moaned sucking on her cock head and shivering a bit as I nodded with a fuck happy grin, the next thing I knew though was that I was walking with her down the hallway, my head felt a bit light...but something was ringing around in it...

(3) "Oh yeah! I meant to ask what's the dress code for the school? Like, I was pretty worried so I went for cute looks but like, how slutty can I go?" I asked her with a giggle, I really wanted to dress sluttily at school, and elsewhere if I could~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:46 pm

She smirks at that a bit, humming a bit as she says, "Not too slutty, or you'll distract everyone, teachers and students alike. And some might be inclined to just grab you and do with you what they wish."

Your body and head feels a bit tingly and good, your ass especially, but you don't recollect why. Still though this school seems nice enough and it seems you can dress pretty much as you wish.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:55 am

I giggled and hummed "Sounds fun~ Getting used every day~" I moaned a little as I thought about all the fun I could have~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:10 am

The principle smirked, even as she said, "Just be careful not to distract the students or faculty too much. Otherwise you'll wind up in detention." Though something told you that would probably wind up with you being used too...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:35 am

I giggled and nodded mock seriously as I looked at her, giving her an innocent doe eyed look even as I tried to figure out the best way to get treated like a slut~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:23 pm

She brought you back to your Aunt in the office, who had finished filling out and checking over the remaining paperwork. She smiled as she pulled you into a hug with your face in her bosom again, which also let you feel a bit of a bulge in her groin suggesting she was a bit horny. "Ready for the rest of the tour of town Tay-Tay~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:42 am

I hummed and nodded, nuzzling into her chest happily "Sounds fun~!" I kinda wanted to ride her cock here and now but I could wait, I was interested in what else I could find in this town~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:06 pm

Leaving the school, your Aunt offered a few choices first. She could take you by the large, sprawling park the town had, which also had a large athletic center that sometimes hosted events with other futa towns. Or she could take you down main street and show you some of the businesses and nice shops and interesting places to hang with friends.

There was also the town's red light area, which was small and concentrated in a corner of the city and had most of its bars, clubs, and an official brothel.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:25 pm

I giggled and thought "Well~ I'd like to explore the Red Light...but that seems like it's a more...Night Time activity~" I thought about it and hummed, looking over at her I spoke "Maybe we can go window shopping and if we find something sexy in my size...we could get it to go clubbing in later? Or were you telling me about the park because there's something going on right now? Or wanted to fuck me in nature? I'm not the most outdoorsy type after all~?" I asked with a playful grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:06 pm

You see your Aunt's bulge twitch a bit, but she smirks as she says, "Window shopping actually sounds quite good. As for the park, well, I was mostly mentioning it because alot of the futa in town your age like to go there. Be it to hang out, play some sports, play some games or just take a stroll and do some fucking along the way..."

"Wouldn't mind fucking you there though, or here in the car if you wanted~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:39 am

I blinked then giggled "Oh~ How about, if we find an outfit that we like...you can fuck me in it in a changing room?" I asked as the lewd idea popped into my head eagerly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:00 pm

She nodded at that, then hummed a bit as she said, "I'm quite horny though, so if you're up for it you could always use your mouth on me. Don't have to worry about me not having a load to fill you with once we find such an outfit, I'm sure I'll be rearing to go again before too long."

Regardless, she turned the car on and set back off onto the roads, making for main street so the two of you could window shop.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games