Trap in Futa Town [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Trap in Futa Town [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:31 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Taylor Free
Appearance: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fategrandorder/images/8/80/Astolfo_fate_apocrypha_and_fate_series_drawn_by_chocoan_ca605bd8c4386b9c9191652328aca952.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180224181256
Bio: Bullied in school Taylor got no help from the adults in it, stating it was his fault that he got bullied. They still said it was his fault he was bullied and got beat up even after his mom complained, so his mom took him out of that school and was sending him to live with his aunt since she couldn't move herself. So he packed up his stuff and set off. Though he felt nervous once he got there, he wasn't expecting a near naked lady with cum on her face and exposed tits to answer the door "U~Um...I~I'm Taylor Free? I~I'm looking for my aunt?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://us.rule34.xxx//images/1195/bc603556e5138cd7bbcd8bc0a9663503.jpeg?1221091
Aunt Margie

The woman blinked for a moment, then smiled and ruffled your hair as she said, "Well if it isn't my darling Nephew Taylor~ I thought you were coming tomorrow, so mhm, had some company over. You can come on in though." Following her in, you saw a completely naked Futa relaxing in a lounge chair, who smiled and waved as her cock twitched when she saw you standing in the doorway.

"You can set your stuff down whereever, we'll get ya unpacked later!" Aunt Margie called from the kitchen.
Kuragari

Re: Trap in Futa Town [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:40 pm

I waved unsurely at the futa on the chair "Um, Okay? I don't really have that much, just like my games and laptop and a change of clothes, they, um, kinda ruined a lot of mine..." I trailed off and looked down "Mom said she was gonna send you some money for you to help me buy some?" I said looking at the futa, blushing and looking away, feeling awkward and unsure, just standing by the door as I sat my single small suitcase down out of the way.

I looked at the futa "U~Um, nice to meet you mam? I~I'm Margie's Nephew if you didn't hear? M~My name is Taylor Free, I~I'm gonna be staying with her for a while. Ar~Are you and my aunt dating?" I aske feeling akward but not wanting to be rude to the futa.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:45 pm

"Mhm yes, Carol's already sent the money. She sent me your size and a picture of you so I could figure out what to get, though mhm, you'll find its a bit different to what you're used to, but well it was short notice and the clothing store didn't have much else in your size." She called back as you moved to introduce yourself to the other futa.

"Ah, arent you a shy and blushie cutie~" Was the futa's first reply as she looked you up and down in a way that made you shiver and feel a bit tingly between your legs. "Nice to meet you Taylor, my names Jamie, and now, I'm just one of her friends and fuck buddies. Was a day off and I was horny, so I came by for some fun." She then gave you a sly look as she shifted, spreading her legs and lifting her balls a bit to show you her pussy.

"First time seeing a futa Taylor~? Wanna get a closer look at any of me~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:51 pm

I blushed and laughed "U~Um, yeah, my home wasn't the most accepting, so, like, I've seen them in pictures or online, but it's my first time meeting them in person." I blushed a lot brighter as she spread her legs and wiggled "And now I've seen my first pussy in person too." I said staring, blushing darker and darker but unable to look away, my eyes tracing from her cock tip all the way to her pussy and back again, it felt like my entire body was turning red "P~Please don't tease me, I~I know I'm not really good looking or anything." I muttered the voices of my bullies filling my head again as I curled in on myself a bit.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:06 pm

"Mhm, darling, my cock is twitching because I'm staring at a cute looking boy who I'd be happy to have filling my pussy, sucking me off, or bouncing on my cock~" She replied as she reached over with her hand, now groping her chest a bit as she teased you further by dancing her fingers up along her cock, then back down to spread her pussy. "And mhm, know that kind of thing, but don't worry, folks around here are very accepting~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:29 pm

((Nat1))
I squeaked and blushed my cock springing to full hardness so much that it was painfully pressing against my pants "A~Ah?" I squeaked out "T~There's no way..." I muttered trailing off before looking around and snorting "Y~Yeah you know what if you can fit your dick balls deep in my ass I'll be your sex friend too." I told her blushing darker "Hell I'll let you use my ass whenever you want, blanket permission." I told her with a snort not thinking she'd really want to do me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:35 pm

She just smirked at that, leaning forward and pulling you atop her. Her cock and balls rubbed against your own pants for a moment, letting you notice that she was a bit bigger than you, but not by much. She started undoing your pants as she said, "That sounds like a fun idea, though do you want me to try it bare and rough or would you like to taste my cock or pussy while I get that cute ass of yours ready?"

Your Aunt meanwhile called out from the kitchen, "I was going to get ready to make lunch anyways, you still like ramen Taylor?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:42 pm

((2))
I unzipped and pulled my pants down to my ankles "Bare~ You could try pussying out if we Sixty nine "Oh No I came guess we can't do it now" or something...Though if you can do it without making me hurt at all I'll add to the original bet, and clean you up with my mouth whenever you sex me or auntie up~ Suck your cock clean, lick your holes, whatever~" I sat back down so her cock was rubbing mine "Well~? Are You futa enough~?" Trying to call her bluff.

Then I heard my aunt "O~Oh um, yeah sounds good? I'll eat anything without Shiitake or Cinnamon in it really?" I answered getting distracted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:48 pm

"Got it Tay-Tay!" Your Aunt called out, using your mother's nickname for you when you were younger. Jamie in the meantime just hummed at that, smirking a bit as she watched you for a moment. As you replied to your aunt, Jamie leaned in and said, "You know, your Aunt likes to bluff too, at cards and sex. And guess who always calls it~" She licks your ear in the middle of your distraction, then slams you down. Here you find that her cock is already slick and slippery... perhaps from your Auntie sucking her off, but she with practiced ease manages to push you down all the way to the hilt. What's more (Nat1) any discomfort or pain you might have felt didn't get a chance to be felt as her cock pressed into and against your P-spot the entire way through, sending rapturous feelings up and down your spine.

Jamie giggled, groping your ass rather gently now and grinding up into you a bit as she asked, "How's that?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:53 pm

I went a bit crosseyed, at the sudden cock balls deep in my ass only to blink and shudder, my own cock jumping and bouncing a bit, "I~It doesn't hurt at all." I admitted shocked she held me, I leaned against her blushing darkly, looking away then back at her "So, you actually think I look good?" I asked wiggling a biting my lip "Y~You actually want me?" I asked, moaning lightly as her cock rubbed at something inside me, making my own jump again, almost making me cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:00 pm

"I'd be happy to have another sex buddy as cute as you~" She said with a smile, one hand moving to push your face into her own soft bosom as she started to slowly pull out, only to thrust gently back in, her cock rubbing against that spot all the way in. "And yes, you look good~ If folks back home told ya otherwise, they were either jealous girls, or guys who saw you, got hard, and freaked out over getting hard at a cute boy like you~"

"Oh well, making a friend already Tay-Tay?" Margie called as she popped in, you seeing her grabbing your briefcase. "Mhm, Jamie's a sweet sort, so you're in good hands nephew of mine. Relax and have fun while I take this up to your room and work on Lunch~" Just before moving out of view she adds, "Mhm, you look quite cute with a cock up your ass. Might have to stick mine up there later~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:07 pm

((Nat1))
I was wiggling and moaning as Jamie steadily pushed and pulled out of me, I found myself relaxing against her more and turning around I kissed her while slowly trying to figure out how I should move "I, I like, dressing up, Looking Cute, Feeling Cute, Y~You really think I~I cute? A~And that's good?" I asked her biting my lip, my cock quivering as it poked at her tits as I road her.

Then my Aunt's voice grabbed my attention making me freeze and squeak, "Y~Yeah sure S~sounds fun? A~After Jamie's D~Done with me?" I answered, before realizing what the last thing she said was I opened my mouth to tell her I meant food, only to cum as Jamie pulled me down hard on her shaft, hitting the spot in me and making me moan and shake in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:12 pm

"Mmhmm, that's perfectly fine hun. And I think you'll get plenty of chances to try it out around here. Though I'd be careful with bluffing like that... unless you want lots of futa's round here to stuff your ass and throat with their cocks. Which, maybe you do~" Jamie said with a bit of a giggle, stroking a hand through your hair as she added, "Hearing that, think you'll like what your Auntie got you then. Think I'll stick around long enough to see ya wearing it~"

The hand groping your ass slipped between you and her, now moving to softly stroke your cock as well to the gentle thrusting as she asked, "You want to try and hold out til I cum, or you fine with cumming whenever~?"

Of course, she didn't get much chance to hear an answer from such, but she didn't mind as she hilted into you again, gathering up and licking your cum up as she dealt with the mess you'd made on her middle and underside of her breasts.

"Mmhm, quite sweet. Reminds me a bit of Margie's cum. Mhm, wanna a taste?" She offered, two of her fingers still sticky with your cream.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:17 pm

I shuddered and let out a soft mewling moan of pleasure, licking and lapping at her fingers and drinking all of my cum off of it that she offered me "S~Sorry, I~I've never done this before." I muttered blushing "U~Um, F~Feel free to...empty your balls in me?" she already owned my ass and could do it whenever she wanted basically "U~Um, you can do, whatever you need to to cum?" I tried telling her, she probably wasn't getting off with how little experience I had "G~Go as wild as you like, M~My ass is free for you use whenever after all." I told her shuddering and blushing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:44 am

"Mhm, I remember what you said, but I already spent a fair bit of energy earlier going hog wild on your Auntie's mouth and throat. And even then, you're still new to this~ don't wanna break you after all~" Jamie says with a purr as she begins to slowly but steadily fuck your ass, her hand stroking your cock at a slower pace and teasing its tip especially.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:21 pm

I was blushing, moaning and wiggling on her lap. I wasn't lying earlier, I liked looking cute, feeling cute, I liked being called cute, I'd never really thought of futas before, but I had thought of getting pegged...I didn't ever really like gender or sexuality norms, I mean, I still thought of myself as a as a guy, even if I had jacked off to the idea of dressing like a girl and getting pegged I'd also jacked off to the thought of knocking a girl up...Now a grown woman with a cock was using my ass "You're better in control than me...I'm~ S~sure~ I~If~ Oh god~" I moaned more as her cock stared hitting something sensitive with every thrust "I~If~ I~I was in you~ I~I'd just have no C~Control and T~Try to BRE~BReed~ YOU?!" I came again my own hips moving more my mouth open and tongue hanging out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:37 pm

"Mhm, that sounds like it could be fun. Your Aunt tends to be a bit more submissive when we're having fun, even when she's on top~" Jamie replied with a bit of a laugh as she started to slow her thrusts a bit more, humming as she said, "For someone taking a cock for the first time, your hips look like they wanna move on their own. Mhm, use my breasts as support, and show me how fast your body wants you taking my cock~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:50 pm

I blushed and shuddered, before wiggling my hips again, bracing myself on her tits I tried a few different ways of moving to adjust and see what felt the best, eventually I found a way I liked, leaning forward a bit and roughly squeezing and holding onto Jamie's tits for leverage I started slow but built up my speed easily until I was moaning louder and louder, bouncing on her cock like I was on a galloping horse, I got more and more into it, cumming a few more times as I eagerly kissed, bit, licked and sucked at her mouth, neck and tongue.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:17 am

She returned your affectionate actions as she soon started matching you, her cock starting to throb more and more. She noted how cute and slutty you looked bouncing atop her cock like that before she started joining in with her thrusting, making a note that if you weren't careful you might have practically every futa in town after your cute and fuckable mouth and ass. Of course, once you came dryly from your ass for what felt like the fourth or fifth time, she finally slammed on home into your ass and began unloading thick streams of her spunk into you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:06 am

I let out a whorish moan of pleasure, collapsing against her and panting hard, kissing her eagerly as my ass milked her cock, my hips jerking every now and then in pleasure, but I content to kiss her while she came, though my eyes were half rolled up and my tongue was lewdly sticking out as I had fucked myself dumb. My tongue explored her mouth eagerly...but once she stopped cumming I started bouncing again for her, eager to get her off more~
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games