Trap in Futa Town [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Trap in Futa Town [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:35 am

"Mhm, I don't normally allow such with the students... but I suppose for a cutie like you, I can make an exception~" She said with a sultry smile as she lead you about, showing you where everything was. At several points she groped your ass a fair bit more, and combined with the scent from her, it was starting to turn you on.

"Mmm, I think that's most of the school, but there is one more thing to show you~" She purred as she guided you towards an empty classroom. The bulge in her dress made it easy to guess what she might have in mind, as it looked near ready to try and tear through her dress.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:24 am

I found myself looking at it, how big was she damn!? "Oh Really? You're so nice Clara." I said happily smiling as I leaned into her side letting her lead me into the classroom as she roughly groped my ass, was her cock still getting bigger?!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:24 am

Once she closed the door behind the two of you, she came over and sat down on the edge of the desk. She smirked as she pointed to the spot right in front of her as she pulled her phone out from between her breasts. "Be a dear and stand here, and I'll pull up what I want you to see and hear~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:51 am

I blinked but shrugged and stood in front of her, expecting her text her secretary or something or to be checking the time, before making me suck her, not for her to actually hold up her phone for me to look at.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:22 am

Your eyes quickly got lost not just in the spiral that appeared on screen and shifted back and forth between a pink and soft, girly blue, but the relaxing music that softly played forth. Before long, you were entranced in it, and you were only sub-consciously picking up the words of Principal Clara. That you were going to become her fuckpet, even if that was something you didn't want. You'd come to love it even when you weren't horny or aroused. Each day you'd make sure to come to school early, so you could worship her cock, give it the treatment it deserved before classes started. And at lunch, you'd come to her office and bend over it so she could fuck your tight boipussy like the needy fuckhole that it was. And of course, before you went home, you'd make sure to come by for another visit, where if you were a good boy throughout the day and during your calls to her office, you might get to eat out her pussy or fuck her.

At the end of the day though, you were going to be her pretty boi fuckpet, her plaything. And as you found yourself getting more aroused from the hypnosis itself as she pulled out her cock and idly stroked it, she assured you that even if you disobeyed... she'd just treat you to another hypno session while edging you, or lock your cock in a cage for a few days.

Shifting the phone, she set it just under her breasts as she purred, "Get sucking fuckpet~ Worship it like its the world, no, the universe's best fuckstick."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:02 am

((2))

I had stared at first, simply because I didn't believe in this nonsense, hypnosis? Well if that would her fetish I could play along with her, for some fun at least, then, a little bit later, I found it, actually pretty relaxing to look at the spiral...then I was feeling light headed and horny. Clara's voice filling my head more and more as I stared at the comforting spiral.

I moaned as I listened to her, as I smelt her, as her words echoed in my head..."Y~Yes Mistress~?" I moaned out my tone confused even as I knelt and started to kiss, lick, nuzzle and suckle on the tip of her cock my vision was still stuck on the spiral under her breasts.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:44 am

"Goooood Boi~ Mmhm, wasn't sure it'd work all that well with you to be honest, but I'm glad it did~" She purred as you got to work, one hand keeping the phone in place while the other ran fingers through your hair. "Mhm, that's it, worship my cock like the good cockslut you are~"

Her dick was a bit unwashed it turned out, and had some smegma on it. The scent was rather strong, even after you cleaned it up, suggesting it might normally be like that. It only helped to muddle your brain further.

"Mmhm, do hope this hypnosis goes deep into your mind. The last one I tried it on, it only worked once and only for a few days. Would be nice to have a permanent, obedient cockslut cutie like you to attend to my needs~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:13 am

I shuddered at the petting, my eyes never leaving the screen as I licked every inch of her cock clean, but not swallowing any of her smegma, instead, doing my best to "Worship" it. Mainly by putting on a show of savoring it, rolling it around with my drool and her pre as I lapped at her cock head and cum slit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:03 pm

"Mmhm... f~fuck, you're a natural cockslut alright. Haven't even told you to do something like that, but you're already doing it. I wonder, would you do it if you weren't hypnotized~?" She replied, shrugging as if she didn't expect an answer. "Go ahead and swallow it all my pet. And mmhm, now then, why don't you show me just how much you love my cock my new plaything. Take my cock all the way to the base... choke on it if you have to, gag on it too, but one way or the other, your taking it all~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:01 am

((Roll=Nat1))

I swallowed and was showing off my now empty mouth, my tongue hanging out before I heard her next order and found myself balls deep all at once, my throat swallowing around her thick cock, my tongue had her balls resting on them and my nose was buried in pubic mound, my face was pushed as far as I could, though my eyes stayed locked on her phone.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:19 am

Her cock practically tried to jump in your throat at this, and she gasped and moaned... nearly dropping the phone as she mumured, "F~Fuuuuuuck... holy... holy shit... oh yes, fuck yes, you're mine now, my cocksucking slutty fuck pet~!" She growled and then went ahead and put the phone aside, grabbing both sides of your head as she began to fuck your face like an onahole, her pre leaking readily into your gullet.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

feel free to roll to see if you break out of the hypno at this
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:08 am

((Nat1, Nat1, 2))

Her balls slapped my tongue again and again as she used my throat like a cheap cock sock, I choked and gagged and was looking for the phone, then I remembered, a Cocksucking Slut of a Fuck Pet like me? I loved my owner treating me like this, so I might as well enjoy moaning as I was choked by the massive slab of dick I eagerly still suckled on it like an addict desperate for her fix.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:29 am

It was a bit hard to tell how much she was enjoying it beyond basing it on her moans and the throbbing of her cock, as her eager and rapid fucking of your face made everything else around you a bit of a blur. But you do feel your own cock straining against your panties in your shorts and you find your backdoor twitching a bit as well...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:04 am

I was moaning into her cock more and more, my head felt light and fuzzy, it felt so good acting like a cheap cum dump of a slut, so sexy~ So free~! I moaned eagerly worshiping and sucking and licking her cock and balls as I tried to drink every drop of pre and cum she had to give.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:15 am

Soon enough, she was feeding you quite a bit of cum. Probably two or three cups worth by the feeling of it as it poured into your mouth. She panted, pulling out as her cock oozed some cum and pre still, slumping back as she tried to recover from an intense orgasm. Her cock was still hard at the moment, though perhaps it'd start shrinking down soon.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:42 am

((5))

I smiled up at her and nuzzled and kissed her cock and balls, giving her a dopey mind empty kind of smile as I showered affection onto her balls, letting her pre and cum leak onto my face and hair as I did.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:17 pm

Coming down from her high, she smirked at this and hummed as she watched. Her dick remained hard under your attentions, and after a moment she asked, "Tell me fuckpet, how horny do you feel right now~? Do you want another stream of my cream down your needy throat? Or might you be interested in seeing what girls feel when they get dicked~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:24 pm

((4))I hummed sucking on her balls as I thought "I've already road someone~ and made love~? But I haven't been fucked like a slutty little fuck-pet~ Yet~?" I purred kissing her cock head with my dopey smile still in place "And I'm your Slutty pet~? So could you treat me like that~?" I asked my eyes in swirls.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:43 pm

"Mmhm, good to know, and I think I shall~" She said. There was a blur of motion then, and the next thing you knew you were pressed into the desk and taking a thick, powerful cock as it drove into your ass good and hard. Your prostate sang and cried out as she went to town on you, holding nothing at all back as she used your ass like a free use cocksleeve.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:51 am

((6))I moaned like a two dollar whore, lifting my perky ass up for her, doing my best to be a slutty fuck pet like I knew I was for her, the feeling of her balls slapping into me had my eyes rolling up "Y~Yesh~ Mistress~ Use your Slutty Fuck pet~ Rape my Boi-Pussy~ treat me like the cock hungry bitch I am~" I begged as I didn't bother holding back, crying my pleasure out eagerly.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games