Trap in Futa Town [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Trap in Futa Town [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:30 am

(Luck Roll-15)

You find both without too much trouble, and your reward is a softer climax as she feeds you some cum, though she doesn't immediately wake up. She does however press her cock more into your throat as she mumbles something soft in her sleep.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:50 am

I hummed into her cock then climbed up and slid her into my ass and started riding her, rolling my hips and taking her drool covered dick balls deep as I licked, kissed and sucked her tits.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:18 am

That started to wake her up, and she moaned as soon her hands moved to grope and massage at your ass as her sleepy, hooded eyes opened a bit and she smiled at you, cock throbbing a bit more. "Mhm, morning my dear Tay-Tay~ mmhm, quite a nice wakeup call to get from such a cute and adorable nephew of mine~" She shifted just a bit, helping to make it so each time you bounced down you were hitting your P-spot good and hard.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:27 am

I hummed "W~Well I teased B~Both your S~Spots while sucking you O~Off and you stayed sleeping~ I~I thought this would work~" I was moaning softly, my ass was still tender from losing my virginity, it felt even more sensitive today~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:41 am

"Mhmhm, I'm a heavy sleeper. Your Mother used to say I could sleep through a bomb going off, and she's probably not wrong~" She said with a giggle, soon keeping you impaled upon her as she ground the middle of her shaft against your prostate while her hands roamed, one to fondle and toy with your cock and balls, the other to tease along your chest.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:49 am

I coughed "A~AH sorry~ A~After yesterday, I~I'm kinda sore up front, c~can you maybe, focus on treating me like a girl for today?" I asked blushing and moaning more, I lost my virginity, and slammed into her for so long I lost count, my dick was tired and sore, though weakly trying to get hard under her teasing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:53 am

"Sure thing sweetie~ Mhm, you saying that though makes me glad I got you the outfits I did~" She said with a smile, letting her hand smack your ass softly and grope it as her fingers began to circle and tease at your nipples, resuming her fucking as she smacked at your prostate again and again and making it and your ass feel even more sensitive as something began to build up within you, and was making your arms and legs tingle in anticipation.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:02 am

((Will=Nat1))
Soon enough I was moaning and panting in pleasure as I was teased more and more, my body was getting more and more sensitive, and only a little later I was eagerly riding her, my hips bouncing up and down eagerly as I took her cock from tip to base over and over in my lewd Boi-Hole, my brain felt like it was turning to mush as my eyes rolled up, my tongue hanging out as I panted like a bitch in heat.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:32 pm

"Hehe, I can feel it cutie, you're gonna cum like a girl around me. A proper prostate climax~ Trust me when I say they feel quite good~ they're just like cumming if you had a pussy, whole body and everything and nice and mind numbing~" Your Auntie explained as she kept going, though of course then your vision went white for a moment as what she'd been describing struck you hard. Your legs quivered like jelly as tingles raced up and down your body as your cock twitched and weakly spewed out some watery jizz.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:38 pm

I let out a girlish scream of pleasure, practically collapsing on top of her, and sloppily kissing her as my ass tried to milk her cock, my entire body was shaking and shuddering in pleasure, unable to move as I simply enjoyed my orgasm. Nothing else was on my mind.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:48 pm

Your orgasm was enhanced about ten seconds later, as she not only gave you a micro-orgasm on top of it, but began to flood your ass with rich, thick, creamy futa jizz that left your insides feeling warm, tingly, and full to boot. She then rested your head atop her breasts, gently brushing her fingers through your hair as she hummed and smooched your forehead.

"Such a pretty, girly cute femboy you are my dear Tay-Tay~ Mmhm, you're going to be quite popular around here~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:55 pm

I was shuddering in pleasure cuddling and nuzzling her with a fuck drunk giggle, my sensitive ass loving the feeling of being filled with her hot sticky cum "R~Really? That makes me happy~" I sing songed laughing a bit, high on pleasure "Lot's of friends~ and all I gotta do is have fun anyways~?" I was giggly and way to high on pleasure to care about much else.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:27 pm

"Mmhmm, though don't slack in your studies. Your mother might not care as much on that front, but I do~" She said, her tone becoming a bit more maternal and stern as she said, "As long as you at least hit B's, I don't care how much fun you have around town or at school~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:33 pm

I blinked my brain trying to refocus on the conversation "Boobs?" I asked, was she telling me to get b-cup boobs? "Silly auntie~" I said patting her head, she was being goofy, then my brain caught up "Oh you mean grades? Um...I'll give you Cs in everything besides english, with all I can offer being passing." I told her, trying to negotiate "And something for getting As like presents or something."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:07 pm

"Well, Boobs would be fun too, give you more to play with and have more fun with, but that'd be up to you Tay-Tay~" She said with a giggle, then hummed as she considered such. "C pluses, and then gifts for A or up!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:15 pm

I hummed "If you don't include A- for rewards Then I demand only a D+ in English or other writing stuff like grammer be needed." I returned, slamming my hips down on her dick to make my point.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:40 pm

She whined a bit at that, her cock being a bit sensitive after cumming twice, but she relented as she smirked and said, "You're lucky I'm still half asleep, means I'm too tired to debate it much." She does however give your ass a smack that gives ya another micro-orgasm.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:50 pm

I stuck my tongue out "English is stupid anyways and none of the rules are rules they are guidelines." I told her with a hum, "So, is there actually anything to do today? Or is today a laze around at home day?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:04 pm

"Mmhm, today is a day where I get to show you around town first, and then I show you the high school you'll be finishing things at~" She said with a smile, slowly lifting you off her cock as she said, "First though, we shower, and then I cook breakfast~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:18 am

I Wiggled and hummed "Soooo~ what I heard was~ You're gonna bend me over and fuck me like you want to breed me in the shower, gonna dress me up like a girly little piece of ass, and show me off to all your friends?" I asked in an innocent tone, like I was just repeating what she said.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games