Roomate to a Nerdy Futa [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Roomate to a Nerdy Futa [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:38 am

(roll 1d6 for hours fucked, 1d20 for times fucked. 4, 11)

The next four hours went by like this, with her constantly making it hard for you to tease her further, at least verbally. Even when she got soft for a bit, she kept her lips locked with you til she downed a strange small bottle, then she was hard as diamond again and was back to stuffing your womb with her pillar and seed. She fucked you 11 times in total til she finally passed out, slumped onto her side on the couch with her cock finally going soft in your folds.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:58 am

Endurance=9
I was giggling a fair bit as I gently climbed off of her spent cock happily licking her cock and body in general clean of her cum and my pussy juices, before passing out as I got ready to explore some, my sore pussy protesting at moving so much I found myself soon dozing off with my cummy pussy leaking onto her tits, her soft cock between mine and my face in her balls.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:07 am

You wake up sometime later, your pussy still feeling quite sore. However, you notice that your nestled on a pillow on the couch and a blanket draped over you. You can smell something cooking from the kitchen nearby, while a box nearby talked about some new form of book or play thing coming out? It was hard to understand but it looked like it involved magic in some way...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:12 am

I laid there for a few seconds thinking, before smirking, well, I'd have to give a nice prank to her then shouldn't I? Standing up and stretching I sneaked my way to the smell of food, sneaking up behind her "So~ What's cooking my lovely wife~?" I purred and gave her a slap on the ass "You know~ By Goblin law or at least my tribes law we are technically married~? Raping and breeding someone is considered the most romantic form of marriage in my tribe!" I told her, happily feeling up her ass with a grin, still naked.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:31 am

She squeaked at the ass smack, but hummed as you spoke. She then just grinned and gave your nipple piercing a tug as she said, "Some authentic Ramen I got recently, and well, glad to hear~ Always wanted a short and sexy wife, and you being a goblin just makes it ten times better~ Besides, I'm not the sort for the fancy shmancy weddings most people are into~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:47 am

I snorted "Are all humans in this world weird or is it just you?" I asked amused but kept feeling up her ass "Also your language is weird, it's almost Common but not and it's fucking hard to read anything..." I told her "I tried reading something you left out but all I really could tell was it involved magic..." She didn't seem to be responding to sexy taunts right now...so maybe cute ones? "Wanna sit with your cock in my womb when we eat?" I looked down blushed and looked up at her "It feels good to have my wife inside me, and holding me, I kinda always imagined that kinda cutesy stuff, I was a street rat and that did seem pretty nice?" I asked hugging and kissing her ass, before looking back up at her, trying to get a mix of cute and sexy to see how it affected her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:16 am

Her cock was hard and twitching again, and she was blushing brightly as she stammered out, "I~I ye~yeah we c~can definitively do that. T~That actually sounds r~really fun." A big bead of pre quickly bubbled to the tip of her pillar as she said, "T~Though i~it'll be a bit more, a~about ten minutes I~I thinK? I~If ya want, y~you could take a look around the apartment w~while I finish up."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:29 am

I decided to give her one last tease before walking off, giving her balls and cock tip both a kiss before walking off with a sway to my hips, "Alright honey~ Love you~" I called to her watching her reaction for both what I called her and what I just said out of the corner of my eye.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:14 pm

She blushed and her cock twitched enough to smack against a cabinet knob, earning a bit of a yelp from her as she blushed even more and tried to focus more on the cooking. She stammers out a "L~Love you too m~my t~teasing green g~gob-slut?" It sounded like she was trying to figure out what would sound sexy and appealing to you there at the end.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:20 pm

I giggled, alright, she was a pretty cute girl...now to see if I could find any fun lewd things around that I could tease her about, maybe a collection of sex toys or a ticket to a whore house or something? I refused to believe a girl that horny could have nothing, I even quickly checked any "Hiding" spaces I could spot for anything extra juicy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:03 pm

You did find a collection of book like things that had quite some... naughty things in them. A few of them even were naughty enough that they helped turn you on more, even if you had trouble reading them. There was also a dildo you found that reminded you of a dragon you'd seen fucking some ladies outside a town once, but otherwise you didn't find much.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:29 am

I grabbed to Dildo and grinned, deciding to sneak back up behind her, there wasn't much here and that was odd but I'd have fun with what I found, mainly by sneaking up behind her and shoving the dildo into her pussy and asking "Is this really your only toy~? I was expecting chains and whips~" And teasing her more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:32 am

She squealed and let out quite a whorish moan, then blushed and glanced behind you as she wriggled with it still inside her. "H~Hey, c~careful s~shoving that i~in like that, t~that thing is b~big and I know from personal experience if not prepared it can hurt." Still, besides that sort of admonishment, she wriggled and bucked her hips a bit as she said, "H~Hey, its an apartment and I don't really have the money for lots of kinky stuff. I~If I want t~to try stuff like that I~I go to the sex dungeon n~nearby."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:52 am

I blinked at her "Wait that's big holy shit you have a tiny pussy!" I said in shock unable to help it "Human girls where I'm from would take actual dragon dick! It was like twice as thick! Of course Goblins could take it all in one thrust with no problem~" I teased her some as I started idly pulling and pushing the dildo out and in at a slow pace.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:16 am

"Y~You're... aaahh... l~Lucky the f~foods b~basically done!" Francine moaned out as you started fucking her with it, her cock happily drooling pre as her girly juices dripped down. "S~Snarky teasing g~gobslut of a w~wife aren't ya?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:25 am

I giggled "Hey~ You finally fed my pussy cum~ It's not my fault It liked the taste~" I purred with a grin, before giving her ass a kiss and a slap as I fucked her with her dildo "So shouldn't I do things you like to make you use me like a cock-sleeve more~?" I asked with a cheeky grin, before reaching around to jack her off from behind as my other hand sped up "I could use my fist instead~?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:39 am

"H~haaah... a~all ya h~have to do... aah... i~is ask... o~or just shove your pussy on my dick... w~was more f~focused on fixing us both up something to eat a~after all the fun we had." She mumbled and moaned, panting as she thrust back into the dildo then slammed forward into your hand as you stroked her off as well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:54 am

I giggled "Goblins show love with Surprise Sex, Rape isn't taboo it's just like a kiss for you Humans, Hell being publicly raped is one of the most romantic things for a goblin~ Asking for sex is something goblins don't do~ we just do what we want~" I purred kissing her ass playfully. "I like teasing, but if you're horny just feel free to rape me, even in public or in front of our kids or something~" I teased her more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:58 am

Hearing all of that seemed to trigger something in her, because a moment later you were lifted up onto the counter and bent over it as she began to slam hard and deep into you, over and over. And just like that first time, she chose your pussy rather than your ass, stirring your baby canal and oven up as her cock easily breached into your womb with each slam.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:06 am

I squeaked and blushed unable to get my footing so I was kept in place pretty much just by her cock slamming balls deep into my cum filled womb again and again, moaning I slapped and spread my ass to to tease her more "Is that all you have~? Are you sure you want me~?" I teased shaking my ass at her playfully.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games