Roomate to a Nerdy Futa [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Roomate to a Nerdy Futa [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:27 am

She surprised you then by grabbing a spatula, lubbing its handle up, and stuffing that up your ass as she pressed your face into the counter, grunting and growling a bit as that same primal energy from earlier returned as you felt your belly bulge with each thrust.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:05 pm

I let out a surprised Squeak but moaned eagerly, doing my best to try and move my hips, but in our current position she pretty much had total control...and that was really damn hot actually.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:30 pm

Gripping you tightly, the few times she didn't have her lips locked with your own and forcing dominating, heated kisses onto you, they were spent either nibbling at your ears or tugging and suckling forcefully on your nipples and their piercings as she worked to show you your place this time.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:42 pm

((Will Rolls=Nat1, 2, 2))
I came hard from the ear teasing and biting unable to even try and mock her when she said that, in fact with how rough she was being with me some of my forgotten and neglected instincts had me eagerly submitting and doing my best to get her deeper in my pussy, moaning and begging for more and more lewd things, my brain just spilling whatever I thought of to encourage her to rape me pregnant even harder.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:46 pm

Soon practically hunched over you with your face thrown over her shoulder, she kept nipping at your ears and even tugging at the piercings there as she wildly, beastially, and primally fucked you. You were quite sure this time she was starting to try and fuck into your ovaries from the frenetic and crazed way she was changing her thrusts with every slam. It took a moment in fact for you to realize she had actually clambered partway onto the counter with you for the fucking.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:59 pm

((Nat1))
I was going to mock her, just a little, to push her on then my eyes went both wide and crossed as I squealed, goblin pussies were magical, able to take practically anything and if something was our lover for long enough it would change to better please them, I wasn't sure if it was my pussy changing for it's first lover or just pure luck but she slammed balls deep her cock went through my womb, and my tubes and hit my ovaries, it felt like she was trying to claim every part of my cunt, and only got rougher as I squealed and howled in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:29 pm

By the tone of her own pleasured grunts, that seemed to make her happy that you were now busy howling in pleasure and unable to tease her further. She fucked you in your womb, in your ovaries, and came once in each, leaving your mind buzzing and body tingling as she then went ahead and claimed your ass as well, giving it the same brutal treatment as every so often you caught the words "Mine, mine, all mine~" being uttered by her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:37 pm

Even if I was fully awake and aware which I very much wasn't. I still wouldn't be able to do anything, from her strength and leverage all I could do was take it and cum my brains out, almost blacking out a few times, but being forced awake, whether from a slap, or her tugging on a piercing roughly, a bite or even her nails digging into me, it didn't matter why or how, she kept me awake as she raped me rough and hard.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:05 pm

This went on for another hour, before she seemed to stop, impaling you upon her cock as she slumped onto the couch and held a bowl in her hands before pushing another into yours, nipping at your ear as she growled in a beastial, dominant manner, "Eat, then I fuck your slutty goblin pussy for another hour."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:13 pm

I gave a tired giggle and took a taste "Hmm~ Could use more cum next time honey~ Making it with cum makes so I can never escape your cum or cock after all~ Who knows, maybe I'll get another dick for my face~?" I purred teasing her, my well fucked brain wanting to push more as I ate.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:39 pm

This time, it seemed she'd hit some of her limit. She grumbled and poked your ears however as she said, "Hey now, that's enough teasing for one day. Haven't even been with ya for twenty four hours yet. Sides, if I did knock ya up, you're gonna need to eat plenty for the kids." You feel her dick twitch a bit at that last bit, the thought clearly exciting her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:55 pm

I giggled "Goblins are racially based around sex anyways, I mean, we can survive off of cum only for months at a time, the only down side is the babies are born with bigger dicks or looser pussies and have a tendency to gang rape their mom when they grow up, if their dad doesn't care or isn't around it normally leads to a whole family who's mom is like their grand times fifty grandma, and thanks to our magic wombs there's no problems like there would be in humans, normally that entire family is incest for a while, sisters marrying brothers or uncles or whatever, hell honestly it's a good way to start up or bolster a new tribe." I casually explained to her as I ate.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:02 pm

"Mmhm, well, we'll need to be careful with that. I don't think this place could fit more then three kids." She mumbled as she ate some of the ramen, then helped feed you some of the rest as she worked to get through her own bowl. Clearly she still had at least another round in her, since her cock was still hard.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:15 am

I giggled "Hmm~ You only care about taking care of them, not about them gang raping me when the grow up?" I wiggled on her lap with a grin as I finished my food.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:07 am

"You already talked about that as if it was normal as rain in May. It doesn't bother me any, long as they'd give me time to fuck you full of more baby batter." She remarked as she squirmed, thrusting a bit into you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:58 pm

I let out a giggle as I rolled my hips "Well~ You adjust fast honey~" I moaned leaning back into her and spreading my legs, fuck it I'd take this over my past living style any day, as long as she was willing~ And maybe when she wasn't~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:13 pm

She started to fuck you a bit again even before she finished her food, though once she finished that she pressed you back into the couch and began driving into you again and again. This time though it wasn't as primal, and she seemed more intent on making you feel good as well rather than just her own cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:33 am

I giggled and hummed enjoying it as she bounced me on her cock, I moaned and rolled my hips enjoying myself as I felt her cock explore the deepest parts of my body. "I can't wait to see what else you'll show me~" I purred kissing her cheek.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:04 am

"T~That'll depend. I~I can't go around f~fucking you in public, s~so you'll have to bide yourself a little bit when we're out and about." She admitted, making a part of you start at such a thing. While Goblins were, themselves, very sexual, most human and other races settlements were fine with public sex as long as you weren't being in your face about it. Or you know, getting a public orgy going when it was time to work.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:19 pm

I blinked "Wait what?" I asked her completely stumped "Why can't you go fucking me in public, did we end up in some weird religious city or something?" I asked confused and interested "Hell even those frigid elf bitches fuck in public, to not do that, are you ashamed of me?" I asked her that might make sense she didn't want to fuck a goblin in public, it'd be embarrassing.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games