Roomate to a Nerdy Futa [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Roomate to a Nerdy Futa [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:26 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Iofi Shakespeare
Race: Goblin
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx//samples/4549/sample_c688935d979bd400aa864461c854f51f.jpg?5181207
Bio: Iofi of the Shaking Spears tribe was her proper name, but she just went with the easiest thing for the local humans. Born out in the wild she had gotten into town at a young age and grew up learning to steal and a little bit of magic, nothing totally impressive, she wasn't some grand adventurer, she was a thief. Though she did like feeling and looking pretty, she also liked Piercings, and had gotten a few, on her ears, face, nipples, even around her pussy and through her clit. Then demons happened, Iofi didn't know what was going on but she managed to escape sneaking through early by pretending to be a kid. She was rather confused at where she was when she came out, though apparently after they talked some she was getting sent to live with some human or something she wasn't sure why though?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://us.rule34.xxx//samples/1760/sample_5a0a819eaf4b2988148e821fdc5f12ab.jpg?4729103
roommate

This world of humans was quite different to your own you quickly learned, just from the "Train" ride they took you in to reach the city where you'd be staying. They had another person manage to explain things a bit better- your world had been invaded and overrun by demons, and you were one of the many people who'd fled it via special portals to this world.

One that it seemed, was a bit different to your own. Magic wasn't as present, there were only humans, and well, apparently males were somewhat uncommon here with most being women or futanari,

Soon enough though, you were being introduced to Francine, a human girl with long red hair and glasses who was smiling at you with a rather dopey grin as she mostly just nodded to the 'social worker' who said she'd be housing you. Said social worker seemed quite bemused by the fact this girl seemed to only be wearing a shirt and panties, which bulged slightly from her what you assumed were currently limp dick and balls.
Kuragari

Re: Roomate to a Nerdy Futa [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:34 pm

I blinked as I finally managed to put it together, or at least, I thought I did. I looked at the girl staring at me and smirked, standing behind the "Social Worker" still wasn't sure what that was I pulled my "Booty Shorts" and "Panties" the the side, flashing my pretty little green pussy at her before quickly hiding it before the "Social Worker" could see, and just stood there half listening and nodding along, bored at the lecture.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:41 pm

Francine's eyes went wide, you saw her panties suddenly straining very hard to contain the thing, and then Francine was very hurriedly assuring the social worker she understood and knew everything she needed and that she'd call if needed help or anything really damned quickly as she pushed her out and closed the door. Then she turned around, tearing her panties off and lifting her shirt up as she showed off her foot long throbbing pillar of man meat.

"F~Fuuck you don't know how excited and horny I am after seeing you do that~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:46 pm

I laughed "Really? Most human's where I'm from would be turned off from that!" I said surprised, giggling I shrugged pulling my tits out as I took my top off, tugging on my pierced nipples "These do anything for ya~? I always wanted a go at being someone's personal what's the term in this world~? Pocket Pussy~?" I purred teasingly wondering how I could push this cute human.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:03 pm

She drooled, her eyes widening behind her glasses. Her cock looked like it might have gained two inches in hardness, then she immediately bounced you, moaning as she straddled your chest and shoved her hard on between your chest melons.

"Pocket fucktoy, since all of you is sexy as fucking hell~" She moaned, her hands groping your breasts as her hips jerked tween your breasts a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:13 pm

I giggled and blushed surprised at how eager she was, Most humans didn't normally like Goblins like that, but this was pretty sexy and fun "You know~? I can get knocked up by human cum~" I decided to see how far I could push this "But I'm fine with this~ Come on you lonely horny human~ Cover my tits in your filthy cock scent~" I purred "You know you can't get it any other way~ So your desperate needy cock got a goblin as your personal pocket fucktoy~ How sad is that~?" I purred poking her cock head "You better make good use out of your sex slave then~" So that's it I'd gotten sold to this 'Futa' who probably bought me for cheap, well she'd probably get bored and kick me out soon enough, might as well have some fun~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:24 pm

She blushed and tried to glare at you for some of the teasing, but it looked more like a pout. What caught you off guard was when she started to whimper a bit and started panting as her cock twitched more, and before you realized it she was saying, "H~Hey now, s~stop d~doing so much dirty talk so f~fast o~or I'll-"

She then squealed, thrusting her cock forward and spurting forth quite a fair bit of cum onto your breasts and face, her scent and taste being quite a bit better than the last human you'd gotten to do something like this with.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:35 pm

I giggled "Come on~ If you didn't want me to talk just rape my throat~? Or you could fuck my pussy Goblin Cunts are made to take any size and shape I watched my mom take a minotaur's cock before, we're nature's sex toy~" I continued my dirty talk with a giggle "Though if we have kids they'll probably be futa too then, goblin babies normally take after their father, my dad's a dwarf~ It's where I got my fat tits and ass from~" I teased her more smacking my ass "Or what was that word, maybe you wanna make me into your slutty goblin cum dump of a waifu~?" I asked wondering if I used that word right, since I heard someone mention 'elf waifus' when we were all together.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:40 pm

"I~Iofi... y~You're..." She tried to stammer out, but again she surprised you as only after a couple thrusts and your teasing she came again, just as much as before! She whimpered, eyes growing hazy with lust as you could see and feel that she wanted to use you and fuck you to shut you up, yet such dirty talk was being such a turn on for her it was too much for her to easily overcome. The only time you'd seen someone act like this was...

Well, when they were a virgin.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:46 pm

I blinked through the cum covering my face and tits pretty much complete "Oh Gods, are, are you a virgin? Really with a dick like this you couldn't find one hole to shove it in and you had to come crawling to me, this nasty virgin cock of your's is pretty much useless~? Maybe I should lock it up and find a real cock to get my babies from you can't even get it inside of me, and I'm just a filthy little cum goblin~ I'm literally made to outbreed my problems~" I teased her with a naughty grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:52 pm

"S~Shut up! I~I'm n~not normally a quick shot!" She grumbled, pouting again as her dick remained hard, showing she at least had good stamina. "D~Dirty t~talk is just... a h~huge turn on for me..." She grumbled and ground into you a bit as she muttered about 'stupid sexy backtalking goblins'. After a moment though she tugged on your piercing studded nipples as she asked, "A~Are all goblins this teasy and slutty sounding, or just you?"

She didn't sound like she was unhappy with this of course, given the steady flow of pre leaking from her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:59 pm

I snorted "Nah I mostly grew up in a Trade City's red light, most gobs can barely speak common, though like I said most humies don't touch goblins if they can help it, But you've cum twice and I haven't got to cum once, unless you're actually just gonna keep me tied up and carried around as a sex toy, I would like to get off some myself too darling~? Or is this your way of proposing to me~? Coving me in cum until even the dumbest human smells me and goes 'oh that's Francine's jizz toy!' and doesn't wanna touch me cause I'm stained with your filthy cock milk?" I asked taking off my bottoms with a laugh.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:02 pm

Blushing and sputtering, this time she didn't cum... though you got the feeling it was from sheer force of will. Rather than moving to stuff you though, she hummed a bit and picked you up, setting you on her couch before moving between your legs as she said, "Y~You've got a point... t~though its cause of your dirty talk I've cum twice already. B~But maybe this'll shut you up a bit!"

She then leaned in, spreading your legs and starting to lick and explore at your pussy. Even if she was a virgin, she seemed to at least have an idea of how to please a woman as her tongue focused on your outer folds and love button, especially when she found the piercing there.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:12 pm

I giggled and wrapped my legs around her head, holding her close tugging at my piercings, both my nipple and pussy ones "That's hilarious, you're really a total virgin huh? I basically gave you Blanket permission to wreck me and your first thought is eating me out? God a Goblin fetish? Maybe you should be my toy instead of the other way around~?" I giggled and teased more, bringing one foot down to poke and tease her cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:46 am

She sputtered some more at this, but decided to get back at you a bit by wrapping her lips around your clit and biting a bit here and there around it, sending sparks of pain and pleasure arching through your body even as you felt her hard as diamond fuck pole against the sole of your feet.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:26 pm

I pulled her hair pulling her further into my cunt "Come on~" I purred my toes teasing her cock "If you can't fuck me you might as well cum on my feet and lick it off, then I can go find some real dick to fill me, I'll even let you lick my holes clean afterwards and care for my bastards isn't that fun~?" I moaned taunting her, did she get off on this that much~?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:39 pm

She came again, but this time as she came she suddenly dived into you, slamming her still spurting cock into your womb with the force she gave it as she locked lips with you in a primal, fierce kiss as her cock throbbed mightily in your depths. And she then began piledriving and jackhammering into you over and over again as it seemed that while she did get off on it, somewhere there you'd pushed her over the line and now she was intent on giving you a good dicking.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:58 pm

I let out a surprised yelp at the sudden change, I had just been about to mock her for cumming on my feet but now my cummy feet were in my hair as she held my down and slammed into me eagerly "O~Oh~ S~Shit~ Y~You're A~Actually breeding me~?" I wasn't expecting her to do that, mostly because no human would from my world. "I~I hope you like the idea of a bunch of big dicked green bastards around your house~" I teased her still I couldn't just let up and give up after all "C~Come on is that all you got fucking tie me up, use me to jack off in public~ or something~ T~Though you're a virgin so I~I guess B~Boring basic S~Sex is all I'll get~?" I teased her but well, I was a virgin in my pussy, just cause no one wanted to breed goblins, I'd given tit jobs and hand jobs mostly to other "Monster" races but I'd never actually had my pussy used before it felt surprisingly good~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:15 am

You got some of that out, but then she locked lips with you again as she fucked you into your womb, it even felt like her cock head was trying to make for your ovaries with the wild and near primal way she was now rutting you. Rather than speaking, she simply made sure you could hardly get a word in edge wise as her hands pinched, tugged, smacked and grouped roughly all over you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:10 am

I moaned and squealed and happily enjoyed the feeling of getting fucked as she spanked my ass red, tugged on my piercings, hell it felt I'd have bruises from her hands all over my naked body from how rough she was, and that was something my slutty little goblin body loved~ Plus I was short, with how big her dick was it wasn't to long until could casually poke her cock where she wanted in my womb, Goblins were made for sex after all~
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games