Lightning Falls Heroines [LazyKitsune]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lightning Falls Heroines [LazyKitsune]

Postby Lorielle » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:38 pm

Your daughter’s hands tremble when intertwined with yours for the brief second you work to lift them up, directing her, teaching her like you were taught once before. She turns to face you out of embarrassment. Her breath hot with list as you release her hands and she begins to roll her tits between her fingers for her father. “M-mommy..” she moans out her lips puckering, tongue extending.. she wanted to kiss you again but you were already moving on to the next step as she fell onto your back to show your daughter the proper position.

While she watched you she took her collar in hand and very slowly wrapped it around her neck. You couldn’t hear it, but if you were in her head you’d almost certainly hear all of the pleading her rational mind was doing to not submit, only for it to fail with a faint click. Now she was his, both of you.

You slide to your daughter to ensure the collar was properly fastened, maybe even tightening it down just a little more than comfortable. “Th-thank you mommy~“ she moans you as you peck her neck.

Signaling her to follow, the two of you stand up with Alex between the two of you, each of his hands grabing a handful of ass from both of his personal sluts. He’d never truly believed Keira was his daughter, he thought she was just another bitch to break but now knowing the truth a perverse grin crossed his lips.

When the two of your arrive in the master bed room, you can see the opulent double king sized bed you and mark had, but tonight it was going to be ruined by three super-powered individuals. Keira was quick to clamber on and assume the position you had shown her, which to your surprise she was much more flexible than you were at her age. Alex gives you a slap on the ass encouraging you to assume the position side by side with your daughter as he stripped out of the rest of his clothes, letting his utterly perfect body ripple and shine for the two of your to witness.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:48 pm

Much like Keira, the rational part of me I tried so hard to dedicate myself to was being completely drowned out by the haze of being in Alex's presence. I lock fingers with Keira as we stand on either side of Alex, letting him feel us up as we lean against him. Feeling my grip on my daughter's hand gives me the strength to push through the haze long enough to ask one question. "You promise to help train Kei- Cocksleeve to use her powers properly if we do this?" I whisper to Alex. Regardless of his answer, I go upstairs with him, my moment of partial clarity not lasting long enough to give any actual resistance or to push the matter.

Once on the bed, I assume the position next to Keira, blushing intensely. I know she'll enjoy this. She won't have a choice in the matter. Its like he just decides its what we want and that's all it takes. That's all it ever takes. And thinking about the amount of power he had over me meant I was already creating a wet patch on the bedsheets beneath me. "How do you want us first?" I ask, my voice trembling with need.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:59 pm

You only saw a brief grin slide across his face from your question. “Don’t worry I’ll try her properly.” Is all he says to you as the two of you found yourselves folded in half in front of a throbbing.. dominating cock. Your mind swirls at the amount of times you’ve assumed this position.. how many times he fucked you senseless all the way you didn’t move a muscle.

Keira seemed to be just as eager as her pussy gushed and clenched for his cock..

“I want you both, when you cum, to remind me of your place in this world. Oh and neither of you will be moving until each of your holes gets one of my loads understood?”

Despite posing the question though he doesn’t even bother waiting for a response, instead he instantly jumps on you, his super speed making his appear from standing on one side of the room to readying his cock to spread your folds in mere seconds. But that was only for dramatic effect as he teases out penetrating you for just long enough to make you writhe physically from the torture. Once he’s seen your resistance truly weaken he slams home. His cock filling you to the brim.. though more so because your pussy was trained to perfectly remember his shape it just felt so right.. like lock and key to have him fucking you again~ ready to potentially fill you with another child~
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:04 pm

"My place in the world is to be your cumdump. I'm nothing but a toy. A plaything for you and you alone!" I yell, as soon as he spreads me on his cock. He did tell me to say what my place in this world was when I came after all, so I obeyed and did just that. I yell similar statements in about a dozen seconds later, all the while holding myself steady so as to not move a muscle while he had his way with me.
Last edited by Lazy Kitsune on Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:18 pm

His treatment of you and your body wasn’t even the least bit sensual. Just a primal lust, you could see it in his eyes how much he dreamed of the day you came back to him. Being utterly blissed out by his cock, even as he just uses you as a living hole to fuck brutally. That’s not to even mention this brief moment of sex completely eclipsed anything and everything you and Mark had done since you cut Alex off.

His cock pistoning in and out of your body. His virile balls slapping against your ass, the look of Keira’s elated excitement of her own turn. It was so much at once, the sensory overload shocking your brain into submission babbling along as Alex dumps his first load into your well fucked cunt. “Mm~ guess two decades kept you pretty tight Cumslut. Now then..”

He shifted over to Keira. He was easily double the size of your daughter, in height, muscle mass. She was utterly dwarfed by him but seeing his cock slap against her mound.. it was something else.. his cock was going to rearrange her insides much like your own did after your first few encounters with Alex. You think you see Keira begin to speak but Alex cuts her off with a single thrust which sends her into a wordless scream. Her head throne back. She was only barely able to maintain her pose as she recovered enough for the second thrust to come down this time an audible scream.

The third thrust was her confession. “I’m!! Your plaything! Your fuckable~ Slut daughter! Who lives only to please! Mmmph! Her daddy! To do whatever he wishes whenever he wishes!”
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:26 pm

He left me a drooling mess, moaning out incoherent praise as I watched him move on to my daughter. I could do nothing but watch as my Ex ruined my daughter for other lovers in an instant, trapped in a constant, fluttering orgasm of my own. I yelled confessions again as he fucked Keira, just watching him fuck my daughter being enough to send me over the edge again. All the while I held my pose, letting him do whatever he wanted until I could move again as the obedient slut I was.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:48 pm

Of course even while he fucked your daughter, reducing her to a mass of moaning whimpers and ecstatic confessions, Alex didn’t completely forget about you. His left hand found their way to your folds as you felt two fingers slide into and rock your body in time with his thrusts into your daughter. Suffice to say his pace was incredibly fast and intense continuing the wave of pleasure that had started from when he came in you originally though now his rock hard fingers were frothing the cum still trapped within your dripping cunt.

But it wasn’t long before your daughter’s mind snaps in half from the pleasure. Watching your master thrust one last time into her awaiting fuck box and filling it with his seed. It made you jealous for just a moment but it was obvious that your daughter was never meant for such pleasures and she couldn’t maintain her pose. She released her legs and fainted right next to you, and you hear Alex click his tongue in disappointment.

“Guess Daddy’s gonna need to work on your endurance later. Good thing I have a back up.” His face turning to yours as he withdraws his cum slick cock from your daughter and shoves it into your mouth without so much as a warning dumping the rest of the cum he had intended for your daughter directly into your throat, nearly drowning you as cum spilled out the edges of your mouth and completely covered the gold emblem of your namesake necklace.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:08 pm

Keira gave a good first try, but Alex's cock was something else entirely. And now it was getting jammed down my throat, covered in my daughter's juices as he pumped his cum into me. Its too much to take, literally. It overflows as I struggle to take it all down, my eyes watering from how much of it I have to take. This is what I get for letting myself fall out of practice. If only Mark had a bigger dick so he could keep me ready for Alex a bit better. What's the point of him otherwise?
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:19 pm

You even partially feel disgusted for thinking about your limp-dicked husband as your true master fucks your face, his balls slapping against your chin, cock slime building from the way your mouth is just naturally sealed around his dick. The simple fact that your husband couldnt even satisfy you, prevent you from wanting Alex at all! Was proof that he didnt deserve you, no man did if they couldnt fuck you as well as your master did~

This realization just helps you come to terms with the fact that that cuck was probably going to have to watch some day as both of the women he loves deeply are going to be fucked relentlessly by someone who tormented him in the past, or maybe that you do still love him, but just in a way that could never compare to Alex. Regardless of what you feel the onslaught of cock your mouth was receiving was eventually proving too much even for you. You're going to need a bit of retraining along with your daughter as you tried your best to take down all of his cum, but in the end it simply wasnt enough as he pulls away and you cough and sputter, disgusted by your inability to properly please your master.

"Guess this is what happens when you try to resist this dick for 19 years huh Cumslut? you can stop with your pose now and tell me, whats the favorite thing about this." 'This' being the rigid pole of cock-meat slapping against your cheek as he grabs you by the hair to bring you to a kneel.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:03 pm

I'm so utterly fucked by his dick that I have to start using my powers just to have the strength and energy to stay conscious. He prefers me ditzy anyway, so its, like, such a win win. "Uuh~" I moan as he pulls me to my knees and slaps me with his cock. "I like, love just how... better it is than any other dick~ Superior~ How it just, like, fucks all my thoughts away and I have to use my powers to keep up with it, so I'm all like, empty headed, which feels so good~ I love how it just beats me... conquers me~ Like how I tried to stand up for my cuck husband back in high school and I confronted you alone and just... gagged on your magnificent dick for hours. How you fucked his secrets out of me... all those insecurities that you could totally use to really make sure he knew his place. It was so hot..."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:14 pm

“You remember all that huh? Even in that pretty little head of yours?” Alex taps his cock against your forward to emphasize his point. But you could tell he was loving this. Finally having you back in his possession, forcing you to weaken yourself mentally to get the most out of his cock and your time together.

The aura he exuded was overwhelming as a line of his enhanced cum was smeared across your forehead, like a mark. “Well Cumslut, why don’t we relieve those memories, I’ll have you choke on my cock for a little bit, but…” and you see Alex reach for a phone ready to take a photo. “We should let your husband know how our little girl is doing don’t you think. I’m sure he wants to hear how obedient and sweet she is for a cock addicted Slut.”
Lorielle

Previous

Return to Private Games