Lightning Falls Heroines [LazyKitsune]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lightning Falls Heroines [LazyKitsune]

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:17 pm

Your daughter zoned out in your arms for the next 20 minutes or so, she at least seems to recover from the tipping point somewhat faster than you do, or that she barely crossed over the threshold and was already a little too muddled to really engage in proper combat. But she seemed to be none the worse for wear and.. well you were certain now that even before the goons had their way with her she wasn’t a virgin, a conversation was certainly going to be had about that soon enough.

But despite the hiccup the two of you did manage to accomplish your mission, and on top of the Keira seems rather chipper, like she had finally let off a lot of steam. The way back was silent and like your daughter mentioned Mark wasn’t home despite it being late but all you could do was stare down at the box that contained your costume.. at a little black book. You know it contained his number. But on top of that.. a photo of every time he had fucked you was taped to each page nearly filling out the whole thing.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:11 pm

Keira seemed to recover well enough, but we should take it easy for the rest of the night regardless. I ordered some pizza once we got back for a late night treat for the two of us then retired to my office to stash my suit. I left the book on my desk as I got undressed, staring at it uneasily. I eventually gathered the courage to start reading, and a flush came to my cheeks quickly. The moment I opened it, I was shocked by the things I let him do to me. I tried not to look at the pictures, but as I flicked through to find his number, I found myself looking at each one longer and longer, remembering the stories behind them.

The time he took me to a strip club and convinced me to strip out of my hero costume on stage while his favourite stripper sucked him off. He said it was his gift for my birthday. The time he fucked me so hard in the back of Mark's car that the suspension went out. When Mark came back with the take out the damage was so bad we lied and said we got rear ended. I suppose I actually did. The time I booked at a spa resort for Mark's 19th birthday. He arrived before Mark and fucked me in the bed. I can see Mark calling on my phone, trying to find out where I am, in the picture beside my fucked silly face. I look too happy to feel guilty in the photo, and as guilty as I feel now, I can't help but feel turned on. I don't know why... I just... get so wet thinking about him... I keep flicking through to see what others catch my eye, my fingers idly teasing my clit as I look.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:26 pm

You kept flipping through the book a delightful trip down memory lane. You came across one of you splayed out on a desk, cum dripping out of your holes while your Ex had the former English department head on her knees between his legs, you two were caught fucking but.. she let it slide considering she became another one of his bitches. You flipped through more and found one of a movie theater you and Mark had visited on an anniversary of the two you dating, the picture was your face coated in your Ex’s cum as you sucked his cock while Mark was just a few rows ahead of you, your face pressed into his lap as the movie played, using your free hand to barely wrap around his massive cock while your other one kept your flowing red hair out of the way.

Then you came across another one.. graduation day.. the two of you found the ceremony to be a complete bore and snuck off to a bathroom to fuck. But family members of those who attended kept entering into the bathroom and seeing it was a men’s bathroom.. well. Alex used his powers to knock a hole out of the stall so guys could stick their dicks through while he fucked you, bouncing you up and down his prestigious shaft..
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:43 pm

I don't know when I got the toy out, but it now vibrated against my needy pussy as I explored the book. I don't know why I let him do these things with me, and I don't know why it turns me on so much to think about it now. They only got more shocking as they went on. The time he had me and two other female super heroes tend to his every need. It was supposed to be a team up to help crack down on the crime rate, but instead he had his very own super harem for two months. I told Mark I was on an exchange program in Germany. Instead he had the three of us to his own enjoyment, dressed in our super suits, or maid outfits, or whatever else he fancied. The time he coaxed me into having a threesome with him and Mark's mother. That was also during graduation day if I remember correctly. I was momentarily stunned to see my own mother on the page next. Of course, Mother's Day. He had me watch in the cupboard, said if I was quiet then he'd fuck me in the same he way fucked her once she was out of the room. He was true to his word. Fuck... where was this damn number in all this filth?
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:55 pm

The filth only continued though. Next you saw a sky resort trip you took up to the mountains with Mark for Valentine’s Day, but while he was out on the ski-lifts you were back in your room, eyes crossed as Alex pounded you from behind on a bed of roses that was meant for Mark though Alex certainly stained a few of those pedals white. Then you saw one on your birthday.. one that you didn’t remember, you just remembered being blindfolded along with another woman who turned out to be your mother. Slobbering over Alex’s cock at the same time. As you continued on you realized the end of the book got more and more debauched.. but it then hits you.. the number was attached to the final photo..
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:05 pm

I couldn't help but fuck myself on my toy as I kept going. I was particularly shocked at the one on my birthday. My mother was the woman who was blindfolded with me? I remembered that day... Alex had me and the mystery woman make out with me... among many other things. I ate his cum from her pussy... I remember it being delicious. I remember her fingering me, so much happened at it was with my mother all along! I try to be horrified but I just... cum... I cum and squirt all over my toy and I just feel hornier. I bite my lip at my revelation... I know where the number is... I could just flip to the end and get this over with... I could... but I don't seem to be able to. Despite my better judgement, I keep looking through the photos, intent on taking in his closing images before I look at whichever one he decided to end on.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:16 pm

After your birthday well, came his. Well more accurate his birthday Month. You were strictly his, no Mark, no school, no super heroing. Nope just his little cumslut that he kept around in his house to fuck as. He. Pleased. The first picture was day one of birthday month and he slaps a Cumslut collar around your neck, that was your name for the next month, you weren’t allowed to respond to anything else and you had to come up with lie after lie about why you weren’t coming home, not that some of them would matter. What was more this photo you were in your costume as his cock was buried deep within your throat. As you kept fucking yourself with your toy you could feel the memory of his cock bulging your throat..

The first week was like this.. training individual body parts like he had some sick theme. Guess the first week was your mouth.. week two was your ass and those super sluts from before joined in for a day or two before you were then left alone with him~ his house filled to the brim with that scent.. you also remember this was when you met his own mother a goddess of a woman, she let him fuck her as much if not more than you over the course of that month..
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:25 pm

I came again. I didn't even realise I was moaning his name as I did so. It was like he was fucking me through these photographs all over again. I keep going, nearing my third orgasm as I grab the final photo. I keep going as my body reflexively dials his number. I don't hear the phone ringing him up. I don't pay attention at all, I just melt into the moment and cum, moaning and gasping out his name and begging him to fuck me as I mindlessly hold the phone to my cheek.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:36 pm

The final photo is of the night you told him that I’d be the last, a little box with a ring, your ring sits on your ass as he mercilessly pounds you from behind, every other part of your body soaked in his cum and the look on your face is one of pure delight and ecstasy.. the night you most certainly got pregnant with Keira.. and as you came, your moaning and begging filling the phone you can just imagine the scent of him wafting over you again and you hear.

“Hey Cumslut. I knew you’d be back. Need me to come over there?” He says his tone flat and indifferent, like nothing had changed in two decades, but it just make you cum even harder, moan louder! You wanted his cock.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:46 pm

I bite my tongue as I come down from my orgasm. Tell him to stuff it. Tell him to fuck off. Tell him you love Mark. Tell him you're only calling because of Keira. Tell him anything other than "I need you... to fuck me... so much. Please... I'm yours. I'm always yours." I cum as beg for him to come over. I practically slip off of my chair and lie on the ground catching my breath. "Please... I'm your Cumslut... I can't go any longer without your cum!"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:53 pm

“Good girl. Glad you remember your place, but on one condition, we’re fucking your daughter tonight too. Get dressed in something slutty I’ll be there in an hour.” The phone hangs up on you. You weren’t even given time to protest.. but your pussy is on fire and the vibrator you’re using is no longer helping.. it’s only making the problem worse!

You steadily work your way up and make your way to the door to check on what Keira is doing.. she’s still snacking on pizza wearing only a big tee-shirt.. god she looked so sexy.. from your angle you can see her legs all the way up to her ass as the shirt folds over her curves. “Oh hey mom. You okay you look a bit flustered.” She only turns her head as she takes another bite of pizza.

“Oh yeah dad said that his business buddies will be away for the weekend, guess it’s just us in the house this weekend.”
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:05 pm

Able to slip on her work blaze and pull a button shut before she left, I tentatively approached Keira, head still swimming in that scent and recalling the events of the day. I felt so fucking wet right now, a puddle would form between my legs if I stood still long enough. "Sweetie..." I say, walking over to her. "That's good... because I had something in mind for us to do tonight. A celebration for stopping our first crime together. A little extra treat is on the way that should be here... any second... if you feel like you're ready for it, of course."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:10 pm

Keira looks up at you wide-eyed, surprised but also curious. “Oh a treat? Honestly I don’t remember too much of what happened but that sounds like a load of fun!” Her smile for the briefest of seconds pulls you out, but then you see that look on her face. The way her eyes go half-lidded and she bites her lip, she’s staring right into your cleavage.. it reminds you of how Alex looks at you..

It just makes you even wetter. You think she can smell you, the sex, heat, the desperation, it makes her look like she only wants you more.

You’re only brought back to reality when you hear her say “what’s the treat then mom?”
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:15 pm

"I... I..." my voice catches, seeing the way she looks at me... feeling that scent hit me again, that haze overpowering me. My hand fidgets with the button, not quite unbuttoning it, but it takes all of my willpower not to. She.... she really is his daughter. In more ways than one, she has aspects of him... I can't resist her anymore than him and its only a matter of time before she realises that. "I..." I can't think of anything to say... but the words come out anyway. "What do you want the treat to be?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:22 pm

Keira’s gaze turns sharp as the words fall from your mouth. If you weren’t so desperately hot you might have regretted those words but what came next was a reckoning.

Keira instantly shot up from her lounging position and tore open your blazer, the button flying off to god knows where as her gaze consumes your entire figure. “Mmm~ I want. You. Mommy.” As she says that she leaps from the couch and crashes down atop of you her lips interlocked with yours as you begin to feel her tongue push into yours, vying for dominance though it doesn’t need to by force long.

“She breaks the kiss soon enough, her body completely against yours, her breasts achingly rubbing against your own. It filled you with electricity with every flick and this was only the beginning as you felt your daughter’s hand trace your form and end up between your legs. “Oh.. I knew it~ you’re a horny slut aren’t you mommy?” Her fingers trace your labia forcing them to open and close with to fingers.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:31 pm

The moment she pulls my blazer open, I'm hers. I know it to be so. I'm completely owned by her. I don't have a choice in it... that pheromone of hers... of her dad's... its too strong. She feels my submission in the kiss. In how I let her get on top. My hands start to explore her body too and I moan wantonly as she toys with me. "N-no..." I murmur "Only for... you... I can't help it... Oh, sweetie... its a power. You and your father have... You can just own me... take me whenever you want... I can't... no one can resist you."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:37 pm

When you mention “her father” it causes her to pause briefly. Her assault on your folds coming to a halt as she looks down at you with bewilderment. “Dad? Really?” You hear her sputter out but then you hear the door swing wide open.

On the ground craning your neck backwards you saw him.. the perfect picture of masculinity and that.. scent.. it’s clear that it overwhelms both of your immediately. The energy Keira exhibited dissipates in an instant instead her pupils dilate and her breathing quickens. She was almost certainly getting wet from seeing her real father.

“Oh my guess you couldn’t keep your hands off your baby girl Cumslut. Why don’t you introduce her to her new Alpha.” Alex doesn’t even wait striding into the room as he lifts Keira by her hair and kisses her and you see the fight in your daughter evaporate, her nipples harden against her shirt and she moans almost immediately. And while you’re down here you can see that cock that fucked you relentlessly already bulging against his slacks..
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:50 pm

"Keira... this is... Alex... He's your real father." I say sheepishly. "He's where you get those extra powers from... and he owns us now." I'm breathless as I watch the scene play out. Both sets of pheromones, completely overpowering. Alex was clearly dominant, there was no question about that, but there was also no question that I was at the bottom of this super human pecking order. "You won't be needing these anymore, sweetie." I murmur, reaching up as I use my super strength to tear open Keira's top and expose her hardening tits to Alex.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:59 pm

“Hah! Thought so, guess you coming off the pill the night of your proposal was good, knew that beta Mark wouldn’t be able to beat my cum, even when he got to you first.” Alex had pulled away from Keira who was in a complete daze by the kiss and the turn of events. Simply releasing her hair she sunk back to the ground her face in direct eyeline to his cock.

“Hi sweetie, your mom here can’t live without my cock any more and I’m going to be teaching you from now on the same thing, you’ll be Cocksleeve from now on too.” Keira’s eyes light up for a brief moment before Alex directs you to release his cock from his pants and it comes slamming down on Keira’s face and she instantly loses all Will to fight. Her eyes grow dim from lust and her tongue begins to hang out as she pants.

“Cumslut, tell Cocksleeve here how to proper thank me for her powers. Then show her how to properly beg for your Alpha’s dick” Alex pulled from his shirt pocket your old collar.. it was still a shimmering black, with a gold plated CUMSLUT on it, when your daughter properly begs for his cock he pulls out a matching collar with a silver plated COCKSLEEVE on it which he hands to her to slip on herself.

“With our little family reunion done why don’t we head upstairs and one of you can choose who gets the first real taste of Daddy’s cock.”
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:18 pm

I'm all too eager to release his cock when directed, leading to his cock slapping my daughter's face and his balls falling onto mine. Awaiting them eagerly, they fall against my open mouth which lavishes them with kisses and licks. When he hands me my collar I shiver at the sight of it and slip it on, before sliding out from under Keira so I can kneel beside her. "Cocksleeve, sweetie..." I murmur, my hands going to hers as I guide them to her chest so she can cup her tits. "Show these off to Daddy. You're thanking him for your powers, your body, everything, so let him see what you appreciate he gave you." I turn to face Alex and cup my own chest, squeezing and jiggling them as I was trained. "Thank you for knocking me up so I could have tits this big. They're all yours to play with and fuck whenever you want."

I decide to lead by example as I beg for his cock and fall onto my back. I raise my legs into the air and grip onto my ankles. "Please, fuck me. Here or wherever else you want. Use me and all my holes for your glorious cock. I can feel it... in my body... I belong to you and your dick."

When Keira puts on her own collar, I help make sure she has it on right, giving her neck a little kiss as I do so. "Very good, sweetie. Lets go up to mommy's bed now, OK?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games