Lightning Falls Heroines [LazyKitsune]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Lightning Falls Heroines [LazyKitsune]

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:51 pm

Lazy Kitsune Wrote:Name: Erin Gardale
Hero Name: Rouge Rebel

Appearance:

Bio: Twenty odd years ago, the high school super hero Rouge Rebel made her debut and quickly started to gain a modest following and respectable reputation. Erin Gardale's powers emerged in the later stages of puberty and the ambitious, kind hearted young woman - with a bit of a thrill seeking side - soon found her self donning a cowl and super suit. A life she loved, but eventually gave up when she was pregnant and engaged. Not wanting to endanger her child or keep a second life from her husband, she retired from heroics for good... or at least that was the plan.

Since then, Erin's life has been serenely normal. Well respected at her job and eventually becoming head of the English department of a prestigious high school, chair of the local woman's book club, and published author of various 'works of fiction' that no one knows are her edited super hero memoirs. The most significant trial for just under two decades has been parenting her oft rebellious daughter, Keira. Although now it seems Keira herself may be starting to develop powers of her own. Perhaps its time to tell her daughter the truth of her past, and bring the Rouge Rebel out of retirement to help guide Keira and teach her how to use her powers safely.

Weakness: While there has been no measured limit to how much Erin's abilities can enhance her strength, speed and reflexes, as she boosts her physical capabilities, her mental ones diminish, leading to an inevitable tipping point where she makes herself effectively weaker rather than stronger. Even when using her abilities with restraint, she often becomes ditzy and air headed, and sometimes a little clumsy. If a fight is drawn out long enough, her enemies could easily use this to their advantage.

You were lucky at least that your daughter’s powers started to manifest most heavily during the summer break so you could devote as much time to her as possible. She was reluctant though to accept your help. Sighting typical teenager angst about parental embarrassment but after watching you rip a cinder block in half she was fairly convinced and your training dates with Keira actually became fun little bonding moments between yourself and your oft aloof daughter. That wasn’t to say it was easy though. The more Keira got used to her powers the more you were even surprised. Not only did she have your strength but at some point on the balance she was capable of flight and even an extreme increase in speed.

But there was something else.. a scent.. a familiar scent.. coming off of her..it reminded you of highschool~

Back at home in your office you poured over a few emails you were receiving from your fellow English department teachers. It seems by random lottery you were chosen to lead the summer classes, twice a week on Mondays and Fridays, the classes were for remedial students as well, which partially made you roll your eyes. It was Friday today so you had the weekend to at least prep, but the materials were for the most part already laid out for you. Just as you were finishing up on your correspondence you hear a firm knock against the wood frame of your home office.

Looking up you see your daughter there, dressed in her workout clothes, ready to head out for more training no doubt. “So.. it’s been a month.. since.. well everything.. and I was wondering.. if.. we can suit up finally and kick some ass.. dad’s out with work buddies tonight. We can go crack some heads and be back way before he even stumbles through the door.”

She leans against the door frame waiting for your response, her fingers intertwined with her hair as she works it back into a pony tail so she can easy stuff it through her cap.

Keira Gardale:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Lorielle

Re: Lightning Falls Heroines [LazyKitsune]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:48 pm

"Oh, Kiera." I slipped my glasses off as I noticed Kiera in the doorframe. I hadn't needed them since my powers kicked in, but I developed a habit of wearing them to help keep up appearances. Over the best decade I even found it more comfortable to wear them while working, even if it was just for show. Still, as far as anyone but Kiera was aware, I was just a little short sighted. A bit of a secret identity cliché, but I liked the way I looked in them. I looked her up and down, idly tapping the end of my glasses handle against my bottom lip as I thought. "You really sure you want to do that sort of thing? Just because you have powers doesn't mean you have to fight crime." Even though I ask, I already know the answer.

Sighing, although I can't help but smile a little, I set my glasses down. "I suppose I have the time." I say, looking over my class notes one more time quickly before setting them aside. "Though I haven't 'suited up' in quite a while. And I can't say I prepared a second hero outfit, unless you've been working on something I don't know about?" I quirk my eyebrow at her curiously, but usher her over. "Come on, I suppose I can show you your mother's old suit."

I never planned to wear it again. But I couldn't throw it away. Maybe for sentimental reasons, or maybe because deep down I knew I might need it again, I kept my old Rouge Rebel outfit boxed up and hidden away. My husband never found it, but if he did I had a simple enough cosplay excuse to explain it. Moving aside a bookcase and pulling a box up from under some loose floorboards, I opened it up and pulled out the red and white outfit from within. It felt... electric to hold it again. "I hope it still fits." I murmur to myself, having put on some extra weight in a couple of areas since having Kiera.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:02 pm

Your final glance at your class notes just shows a name that sticks out to you. “Carl Cotton - Transfer student” but your daughter needed your attention more than anything and you led her to the bookshelf on the opposite end of your office before easily sliding it aside to reveal the floor panels.

“I haven’t.. but I was just gonna put on a mask or something..” she rubs her arm a little embarrassed, but otherwise resolute. When you bent down to recover the box though, you could see her peek over your shoulder. It was probably the most curious you’ve seen her about anything. And feeling that soft spandex in your hands again..

You couldn’t help but revel in the amount of memories the suit itself caused to well up within you. “W-wow. For.. something that old it’s held up pretty well.” She says with a wry smile.

You hold the red white fabric over your chest, your powers thankfully also make you more durable than most people, though that didn’t project your clothes and you saw the few holes in it from some of the battles it had faced in ages past.

“Well? You gonna put it on?” You can see the brightness in your daughter’s eyes. Though a little something else as well as you watch her bite her lower lip but you bet it could still fit, it’d just hug against your breasts tighter than before, but also leave you with a bit more of a midriff than you remember.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:11 pm

"We'll get you a proper suit if you want to keep this up. You'll have to learn how to sew though. These things have a habit of tearing, even when they're made to last. We're much more durable than what we wear, after all." I say, smiling as I turn the suit around in my hands. I glance to Kiera then back at the suit, biting my own lip at the excitement of reliving my glory days. "Well... I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have one more outing all geared up again. OK, OK, fine. Let me get this on and we'll go on your first patrol." I say, shooing her out the room so I could change.

It was definitely tighter than I remembered. Too tight for underwear, but once I removed that it hugged my body quite nicely. I posed in the mirror a few times, grinning from ear to ear. It felt good to wear again. And if anything, the tighter fit made it look even better. Almost wished I could share this with my husband, Mark. His jaw wouldn't come up from the ground in weeks. I shake off those fantasies as I get my mask on. The Rouge Rebel was officially back.

I walked over to the door and tapped out a drumroll against the wood before swinging it open. "Ta-dah!" I declare, placing my hands on my hips. "How do I look? Heroic, right? We'll get you one just like it... or completely different. No need to style yourself like me, you can find your own style." I turn so she can see the back before facing her again. "So, ready to slip out a window and go off to save the day? Be sure to mask up."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:23 pm

You felt the material hug your body like a second skin, conforming to your every curve but remaining breathable and stretchy. The soft satin white combined with the bright red stripes were incredibly striking and when you were blazing around in high speed it often looked like a red blur would pass people by.

Stepping out of the office you can tell the suit certainly left an impression on your daughter as her eyes could hardly keep to themselves and you watched her trace your entire figure. Her jaw was certainly a few inches from the ground as she has to work to close her mouth and respond coherently.

“O-oh my god mom..” That lip bite was back and it seemed like to her you were a feast for the eyes

“You look great, I definitely wouldn’t mind something that looked a bit like it. Maybe a bit more skin though.” She said with a chuckle before she slips a black mask then ties a red bandana around the lower half of her mouth. At least she was treating her identity with the right amount of seriousness. The only question was, which part of town were you going to hit.

Midtown was the old part of town, historical buildings, museums, the mayors office as well as a few office buildings. Could find punks skulking around, the Pier was another place, with seedy individuals lurking around every corner, and then there was the Grey Zone, utter lawlessness as a myriad of rogue capes pranced about trying to carve up the area into minor fiefdoms. Of course if you wanted action there was perfect but a part of you thinks that’s a bit much for a first outing, though if you wanted to impress your daughter…
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:34 pm

Kiera wanted action, and to be honest, so did I. But I wasn't about to take my daughter anywhere too dangerous on her first outing, even if we were both super powered. The Pier seemed like the best bet to be able to find something worth dealing with while staying out off anything that might get too sticky. Recalling as best I could my own patrols in the Pier, I remembered a few areas I preferred to start my searches from. Giving one of these locations to Kiera, I then smirked at her as I clambered out a window and leapt up to the roof. "I'll race you." I called back, teasingly, as I started to dash across the rooftops towards the Pier.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:42 pm

Your daughter nodded along with your instruction and introduction of the area. Describing the place the two of you would be meeting as you try to get a head start by sliding out of the window first.

“H-hey wait!” She shouts after you, but your enhanced speed and agility allow you to cut across roof tops with the grace of an Olympic gynmast, sprinting, leaping, the occasional roll, the exhilaration was beginning to fill you.

Though it was quickly cut short when you see your daughter streak past you, she was flying.

“Guess I’ll take the more direct way!” She says shouting over the gusts of wind passing by both of you before you see her speed increase and she begins to zoom through the air, drawing a few onlookers. You could speed up to keep pace with her, or even try to push your limits and beat her, feeling your powers swirl within, the churning of the energy filling your limbs. It felt good. It felt better than good to be exert this strength again.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:50 pm

Bounding through the air with each step, it was exhilarating to use these abilities uninhibited once again. There was just a simple rush in using them. Then Kiera came whizzing past and I could help but laugh a little. She'd figured out flying pretty damn quickly. Its not like I could help her any in that regard. Still, as direct as she could go, I might still be able to outmatch her for speed. Calling forth more power, I felt a surge of energy fill me. Ooh, so tingly. Its like, so good to feel this way. I'll, like, totally catch up to her in no time at all. Maybe even push past her.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:59 pm

The surge of energy electrified your muscles as you begin bounding across rooftops at a pace that was difficult to track with the eyes. Quickly you begin to hone in on your daughter’s position and quickly pass her up. Moving so fast that you couldn’t even hear her shout as you keep leaping from roof to roof.

Eventually though the sea begins to close in on your field of view. The shimmering sunset waves, the pier for the most part might be pretty grimy but from your position you could easily see the boardwalk with many tourists and locals alike enjoying their summer.

You weren’t here for that though and you quickly veered westward towards an old warehouse you used to use as your little safe house here in the pier. Landing on the rooftop waiting for your daughter to arrive, though that only takes a couple of minutes as you feel the air being pushed aside as she goes from 100 to 0 in a mere second. “Phew.. thought I like.. had you there mommy~” she giggles before looking around. “Well like, what’s the plan now?”
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:12 pm

I wave at Kiera as she arrives, giggling myself. "Like, uh, now we've got to keep an eye out." I say, twirling some of my hair around my finger. "Oh my gosh, though, that was some really good flying though. I'm sure you'll be, like, so much faster than me in no time." I give her a light, congratulatory slap on the front of her shoulder. "You're totally faster than me when I started."

I turn, surveying our surroundings, my hips swaying just a bit more than they did earlier as I walked. This was a part of our abilities that we both shared. We can increase the strength of our powers but it makes it a bit harder to focus on like, complicated things and we get a bit more care free. We still fight, like, super good, but its important to keep focused. "Now, the sunset is really pretty, so do enjoy it, but this is a shady part of the city so don't, like, enjoy it too much. Lets try and stay out of view and see if we spot any crime and stuff." I say, rubbing Kiera's arm softly before leading the patrol.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:27 pm

“Ohh, you’re only saying that, but thank youuu~” Keira stops floating above you to give you a big hug, one you weren’t even sure you ever gotten from her in this manner. Feeing the skin tight material rub up against the rough polyester of her shirt sent a shiver down your spine as you began to explain the task at hand.

Your daughter coos softly from the way you smooth over some of the folds on her sweater. “That’s a good plan, I hope we do get to kick some bad guy butt!” She shouts maybe a tad too loud as the two of you begin your patrol.

You knew the area fairly well so it was just a manner of retracting your steps, it almost felt like turning on the cruise control for the first time in a while as you started to walk around but then you felt that telltale flurry of emotion. Like a sixth sense you turn the corner to see a group of 5 strangely dressed men and women, they work a combination of purple, black and grey in what you feel like you could only describe as full-body stocking with some sort of strange dazzle pattern. All random lines that distorted their silhouette. They seemed to be trying to break into this build with some sort of drill to knock out the lock. But there’s a brief pause as no one seems sure of what is going to happen next.
Last edited by Lorielle on Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:41 pm

I stare at the odd assortment of people before me, crossing my arms and tapping my feet. "Well, like... that's strange fashion choice, but who am I to judge." I say, before looking at Kiera. "Found some bad guys sweetie. Want to take a swing at them?" I ask, letting her go first. I crack my own knuckles and take a step back ready to lunge in the moment it looks like I'm needed... or the moment it looks like it'd be the most fun. "Lets see if you can take three of them out before mommy steps in to wipe the floor with them. We'll get pizza afterwards. My treat."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:52 pm

“Oh really! Omigosh! Thank you mommy!” You feel her arms wrap around your neck as she plants a massive kiss on your cheek before she steps in front of you and cracks her neck quite audibly.

“Alright losers! Prepare to be van-van… beat up by the Scarlet Rebel!!” She shouts at the top of her lungs before essentially tackling the henchmen closest to her with her whole body and sending him flying into his mates who all struggle to keep their footing. But as they move around your eyes begin to hurt from just.. looking at them. The patterns on their clothes keep criss-crossing making your own head feel dizzy, but as you work off your head ache you watch you daughter toss one of the guys into the wall before breaking the drill-thing they were using on the door.

“Woooo!! This is like!! So much fun!!” You here her shout when you feel a haze begin to drift over your mind slightly, along with that a haze begins to fill the small alleyway all of you are in. You watch Keira make short work of 3 of the goons easily when you watch her suddenly tear open her shirt and her breasts pop free of her lacy pink bra.

“Like fuck~ this is so fun! And god I’m soooo fucking hot!” She licks her lips as bites her lip before one of the goons grabs her from behind and begins to fondle her tits only causing her to moan loudly.. and you can’t help but moan too at the sight.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:06 pm

I rub my forehead and sigh slightly, shaking my head. These... outfits... whatever they were wearing... hurt to look at for too long. Still, it seemed like Kiera was managing fine enough. Maybe I should have taken her somewhere more exciting after all. "Don't play too rough, sweetie. They may be bad guys, but they probably still break easier than we do." I call out as she throws one into a wall. Three down and pretty quickly. Not bad at all. Aww, and she named herself after me.

Though the pride swelling inside me is soon cast aside by a torrent of confusing emotions. I don't even notice myself finger fucking my clit through my suit as I watch my daughter let herself get fondled by one of the criminals. "Sw-sweetie... wh-what are you..." my voice trails off into a moan. What... what was that smell... it was so familiar... so strong. I lean against a wall, my head fuzzy. I've been smelling it since Kiera's powers bloomed, but never as strongly as this. Was it one of her abilities?

These thoughts... pass through my head slowly, taking dozens of seconds to process and multiple minutes to gather together as I just stay leaning against the wall, away from the action and watching in a daze.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:17 pm

In those minutes it takes for you to gather your thoughts the tides quickly turn for the scarlet rebel as the goon that was holding her from behind shifts position. Your daughter even letting this happen to her as the goon releases his grip on her to then hoist her into a full Nelson. The goon’s arms locking up her arms and legs, two hands firmly pressed against the back of her skull as she just moans dimly at the pleasure being inflicted upon her.

The goon in front of her you could even see was completely rock hard and had torn a hole in the face of his suit so he can kiss Keira who seemed to be fully reciprocating. It was good that she had beaten up the other three so thoroughly that they weren’t getting up but you then watched as the goon kissing your daughter slides hand into her yoga pants and begins tear a hole from within before tearing a whole in his own suit. His spandex clad fingers running in and out of your daughter who was still moaning, having your mouth and tongue played with voraciously by this random nobody.

Then you watch as his cock slaps against your daughters clit. “Oh fuck~ yes~ fuck me~ I need like so much cock!” You hear her say.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:29 pm

"N...Nooo...." I meekly moan out, my voice unheard under the sounds of Kiera's moans. I feel weak in the knees... its in my head but I realise that too late. I surge my strength to try and stand up straight, but the resulting hit to my focus leaves my mind vulnerable to the haze that soon clouds over it. I fall to my knees and just watch, vacantly, as my daughter is toyed with and teased by these two goons. If I had a single thought, it would direct me to rescue her. But I don't. I just sit there and watch. My head empty, unlike my daughter's pussy as I watch it get spread open by the goon's cock. My mind was too fogged over to do anything but watch, whimper and drool - my eyes occasionally fluttering shut as the scent reminded me of... something... I wanted to cling to.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:37 pm

The sound of flesh slapping against flesh, of sweet innocent moans, of the corruption, the desire to give I. Slowly takes over your mind drifts back to a time two decades ago when you were in a similar position, not by force but by choice. Mmm~ you begin to remember it so clearly.. the way you were fucked and dominated so utterly by your fellow.. superhero. He seemed so nice, so strong, and he Fucked you soooo good. You remember the music to your ears that’s as his cock slamming into you, his balls slapping against your ass.

Your eyes flutter open to view it occurring to your daughter right in front of your eyes~ her face was one of pure ecstasy as the goon made her his bitch. Her moaning, her begging to be used by the two of them.. eventually that’s what happened. The second goon who held your powerful daughter at by was able to tear his cock from from his gaudy costume and shove it into your daughter’s mouth as the original goon fucks her from behind. They didn’t even bother to remove her masks they just lifted it up and rocked her back and forth between the two of them.. their pace picking up right in front of your eyes. They were going to cream her if you let them~
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:45 pm

Fuck... why did this remind me of him? Ahh... he always fucked me so good... so hard... I could never say no to him. Even after I tried to cut ties with him... Fuck, this memory I was reliving, it wasn't even when I was dating him... that was the night Mark proposed to me... and yet I still didn't have it in me to say no to him, even after becoming Mark's fiancé. Fuck... why did this smell remind me so much of him... it couldn't be that...

Coming back to my senses, I see just how far the goons have taken things with my daughter. She's absolutely submitted to them, ready for them to ruin her with their cocks over and over again. I can't... I can't let that happen...

"No..." I whisper, staggering to my feet. "I said... No!" I yell it this time, and start charging towards them. "Get off of my daughter!"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:53 pm

Your sudden charge and scream seemed to come at them like a bolt from the blue and they were utterly blindsided by you as your arm crashed into one of them and then you toss him at his friends sending them both colliding into the wall and with such a speed that you were still able to catch your daughter before she felt to the ground in the middle of this maneuver of parental defense.

“M-mommy?” You hear Keira weakly say. Her face was still one of ecstasy and befuddlement. “That felt~ soooo good.. I wanna do it like all the time hehe..” you see as a bit of slobber from when her face was fucked by the goon drip down from her chin. There was nothing left to do here by zip tie the goons and contact the police. The call you carry your daughter back up to the roof where the patrol started, though she seemed thoroughly exhausted by the ordeal.. you still felt a fire burn in your loins.. though it seemed to be very slowly subsiding.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:08 pm

"Oh sweetie..." I coo, gently stroking her hair as I cradle her on the rooftop. "That was... I don't know what that was... we're going to need to try and figure that one out." I plant a kiss on her forehead, trying to ignore the needy sensation between my legs. Whatever this was that she does, she clearly doesn't know how to control it. Figuring that out would be an important next step in her training. Though I wouldn't know how to...

...It couldn't be... that she has this ability because... Though deep down inside, I think I always knew. If there was any doubt, it was gone when I saw her flying. Mark isn't her father, its him. And if anyone can teach her how to control this ability, he can. Not that I want anything to do with him ever again, but for my... our daughter's sake, I may have no choice.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Next

Return to Private Games