Secret Indulgences[Kuragari + Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Secret Indulgences[Kuragari + Firehead]

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:14 am

I was very focused on devouring your length, so I was caught by surprise when you started turning me around only to feel Mr. Peterson's hands take hold of my hips as he lined himself up and filled me beyond anything I'd ever imagined. My voice called out in delight vibrating around your length as he homed right in on my g-spot with an accuracy I'd never imagined.

I finally caught on to you saying 'Ali' which caught me off guard. Mr. Peterson clearly didn't remember who he let into his truck, but was it possible you knew it was me? I dove down onto your cock quickly when I heard you say it again trying to cut you off. I didn't want to risk you letting Mr. Peterson know what was actually going on. The teacher leaned down whispering something into my ear while giving you a sinister look. My own eyes moved up to yours as he stood back up leaving you to wonder what he had told me until you felt it. My fingers reached into the cleft of your ass giving your pucker an inquisitive prod.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:00 pm

Mr. Peterson smirked as he saw you do that, and you hear me squeal and gasp, my pucker still sensitive after the fingering it had gotten from the pe teacher. You feel my cock get harder inside your mouth, and a big glob of pre spurts forth, letting you taste more of me as you find that Mr. Peterson has a stronger, muskier taste to his spunk where as mine is a bit more bittersweet in flavor. I pant and moan, trying to say something but finding it hard if not impossible to do so, especially as your own wandering finger draws close to my prostate.

"Hehehe, that's it. Mmhm, fuck, gonna make good use of my legendary stamina with you two... remember, do just as I said hehe~" Mr Peterson purred to you as he smacked into your g-spot over and over again. A part of you couldn't help but blush... he hadn't just mentioned you fingering my ass. He'd implied that if all went well, you'd be stuffing my face between your legs while Mr. Peterson filled your friends pucker...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:49 am

I gurgled around your cock as Mr. Peterson continued nailing each weak point he found. While your cum wasn't as good as the Gym Teacher's, I couldn't suck him off while he fucked me, so I just continued to enjoy how good it was. Beggars couldn't be choosers, after all.

Hearing him remind me of his plans, I recalled how he wanted me to 'prep' you. He was a thick man who could reach very deep, and feeling how tight you were, I couldn't imagine you taking him comfortably without doing some stretching beforehand.

With another push, my digit entered your rear giving it a few experimental pumps to see just how tight you were. My fingers were more slender than Mr. Peterson's, so it wasn't long before I slipped in a second, slender digit giving you another few pumps before I spread my fingers apart as much as I could exactly as the teacher had instructed me. "What do ya think, Mr. Neeman? Enjoying the way her fingers feel inside your ass? Make sure to feed her a full load in thanks."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:56 am

Gasping and panting, you found that after Mr. Peterson's early efforts, my backdoor wasn't as tight as it would have been. But it was still a virgin fuckhole, so you'd need to add a third finger most likely to really help spread it out. You do however soon find a spot that makes me rock hard and spurt forth a stream of thicker pre-cum as a moan that definitively doesn't sound manly escapes from my lips as I shudder before you.

Mr. Peterson just chuckled at my response, smacking your ass and stroking at your tail with one hand as he purred to you, "That's a good girl. Keep prodding him there and you'll help show him the same pleasure you're having. Which reminds me..." He starts to slam harder and faster into your G-spot then as he moves a lubed up finger to your own ass, slipping a digit in as he says, "Feel free to cum as much as you want around my manpole~ its eager to feel you cum your brains out~"

His cock was throbbing more, signalling he was getting a bit closer, but further to climax than you were. Or I was, as you prodded that spot inside my backdoor, earning more and more pre as my eyes got hazy with lust and I started to lose myself to both sensations.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:05 am

I let my fingers close back together to pump in and out again before spreading out to stretch you out a little more before I tried adding a third digit which was becoming more obviously necessary as your pucker resisted spreading wide. Considering how thick the cock inside of me was, you were most certainly going to need it to avoid any discomfort. I was shocked at how much it made your cock twitch and pre into my muzzle. Was it normal for a man to enjoy having his ass played with this much?

When Mr. Peterson struck my ass, I came hard around his cock moaning around your rod and losing focus on working your pucker for a moment as femcum flow out freely around his cock like a waterfall soaking his balls and thighs in evidence of the delight and ecstasy his fat dick was bringing me as it plundered my deepest depths, and when he let my tail go, it began wagging back and forth brushing and tickling his stomach as he used me. Despite my hand getting distracted, my tongue only seemed to work more feverishly along your length. Getting more used to my new tongue, I wrapped it completely around your length now.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:24 am

The timing of you wrapping your tongue around my length and all three of your fingertips pressing against my prostate is enough to push me over the edge, surprising both of us as I squeal and begin letting loose quite a bit of my seed into your mouth. Its a bit thinner than before, but there's a bit more of it and the taste is stronger than my pre was. In a way, its kind of fitting it has a bit of a sweet edge to its saltiness, given how I've so often sought to help you out and been kind to you.

Of course, Mr Peterson leans into you, smacking your ass again as his other hand comes around to roughly grope at your breasts as he starts giving your pussy his all, going strong and fast and quickly pushing you closer to another climax already as your own weak point is already rather well stimulated. In fact it feels like he's extending your own climax as his cock throbs and spasms more and more with each shove.

"Don't stop fingering him, keeping pressing that spot of his hehe... drive him as crazy as I'm driving you right now~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:08 pm

Feeling your cock tense, I pulled my head back taking you out of my throat, so I could taste every drop. This did mean the last inch or two of your length were exposed to the chill morning air on the side of the road, but I brought my other hand up to make up for it rhythmically squeezing your base between the soft fur of my hand. Mr. Peterson's reminder kept me working your pucker even after you started filling my muzzle feeling like it was extending your orgasm a little further.

Mr. Peterson chuckled at some of the sounds you made as your cock drooled over my tongue. "What's the matter Neeman? Looks like you're already running out of steam? The boys on the soccer team would just be getting started. I could give you some stamina training, but you'll have to make it worth my while. Talk to me about it later though; we've got to finish up later."

The way Mr. Peterson continued holding a conversation with you, even if you were having trouble having one back, made me feel like I was just a fixture. Like I was little more than the coffee table even though he was slamming into me with all of his might. He could at least not ignore me while he pounded away at my snatch so feircly, so I was driven crazy with a longing to be acknowledged by him. I began thrusting my his back against him more wildly as my second orgasm overtook me. My pussy trembling and squeezing around him as I desperately tried to milk his cock wanting to feel him blast my womb with the same kind of load still settling heavy in my stomach.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:31 pm

Unable to answer or do much of anything as you kept hammering my prostate, I just writhed as you extended my own climax, even as the flow of my cream slowed to a trickle and became mostly pre for you to savor. Of course, as you began to thrust back more eagerly into his thrusts, Mr. Peterson leans in and nibbles upon your ear as he slams into your g-spot and remains pressed there for a moment as he chuckles and asks,

"Mmhm, feeling left out Slut~? Need more than just my thick, hard jackhammer pounding its shape into you? Need me to do a bit more to make ya feel even better~?" He smirked as he nibbled on your other ear as well, leaning into you again as he smacks your ass again, then lets his hands push your top up and take firm hold of your breasts as he begins to grind into that spot. You can feel him throbbing quite a bit, ready to blast you full with his spunk as he whispers,

"Tell me, just how badly does the needy slut need my cum~? Just how much do you crave my baby batter filling your oven~?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:35 pm

With our positioning, my tits were resting directly on your thighs, so you could feel Mr. Peterson's fingers as they began firmly molding my tits to his palm as well as the way it made me gasp and moan eagerly around your shaft. I whimpered longingly as your orgasm started tapering off wanting more of your sweet cream as my tongue began working you.

Feeling him nibble my ears a surge of submissive pleasure shot through me, and my lips released your cock to flop against my breasts and dribble the last bit of your release onto the soft flesh. I cried out as he asked me if I finally wanted him to finish within me, and it was clear by his tone that I wouldn't get what I needed until I gave in and told him how badly I needed it.

My fingers continued working your backdoor, but your cock was completely forgotten as I began my begging. "Please, Mr. Peterson. I need to feel your seed deep inside of me. I want my womb overflowing with your deposit until I can't hold it in, and it leaks out staining my thighs, so everyone can smell how much I reek of you." As I begged, my pussy began gushing even more letting out wet slapping and sucking sounds every time he sawed in and out of my desperately clamping depths.

Mr. Peterson returns his attention to you. "Hear that Neeman? That's what a bitch sounds like when you're really satisfying her. Take a few pointers from me, and maybe you'll make some slut beg like this."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:39 am

Mr. Peterson smirked after saying that of course as he said, "Assuming you don't flunk a little test I have soon~" His eyes wandered up and down me as I was having trouble processing what was going on. Every inch of my body was tingling from head to toe as you kept pounding your fingers into my prostate, and my cock continued to drool as my mind drank in the sight and sound of you, my best friend, begging for something so lewd.

"As for you... mhm, that was quite well done, so I think I'll be nice and give you exactly what you want~" He smirks, and lifts your ass up a bit more. He drives into the entrance of your womb with every thrust, seemingly trying to breach it, and before long, he does so. You cum hard, exceptionally hard moments before he gives you exactly what you crave as thick globs and strands of his spunk begin to fill and paint your womb white with his seed. He leaves his cock there for a moment, then pulls it out to flood the rest of your love canal with his jizz before finally withdrawing his cock.

To yours, and my surprise, he remains hard, and is smirking as he looks my way. "Think you've got him nice and ready slut?" Mr. Peterson asks with a smile, one which makes me let out a confused moan and whine as I writhe in front of you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:46 am

My eyes lidded, and my tongue hung from my mouth in a lust-filled look you'd never thought any girl could make. Your cock, still forgotten, dribbled the last of its release into my cleavage though I continued working your backdoor. You might not know what Mr. Peterson had planned, but he'd told me, and I knew how tight of a fit his fat cock could be.

Even telling me I would get what I needed was enough for me to squeal out in sweet, mind-shattering orgasm wringing his cock with my every inner muscle. I felt the first burst of his seed shot out of his cock like a bullet splattering against the back wall of my womb making my eyes roll into the back of my head as I gurgled in the satisfaction of a womb full of thick, rich spunk. Even after the fat load, he'd dumped down my throat, this second load might have been even bigger as if his body knew he was unloading into a fertile fuck-hole.

I panted, my legs buckling as his cock and your thighs were the only thing keeping me from falling to the ground. I remained there panting as I struggled to catch my breath after the rough rutting before I finally found my voice. "I th-think he needs more st-streEEEEGH." A slap to my ass cut me off as Mr. Peterson gave me a stern look. "Now now, bitch. No being greedy. You already got yours." He lifted me up into a standing position yanking his cock out, so you could see his spunk leak out. "Be a gentleman, and clean the lady up, Neeman."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:35 am

This pops your fingers out of my rear as he pulls you back, and makes me fall forward a bit, my face landing inches from your pussy which smells... utterly divine. With my head still swimming from the most intense orgasm I'd had, I'm not able to discern whether its the scent of your sex, his jizz, or both that makes it smell so good. But after a momentary pause as I pant and try to recover, I nod my head almost mindlessly as I lean in and begin to lick it up. My head buzzes as I drink in the scent of your sex, moaning as I soon find myself focusing just a bit more on pleasuring you as I wrap my lips around your clit, suckling hard on it as my hands start to rub along your inner thighs.

Mr. Peterson smirks, giving your ass cheeks another smack each as he leans in and whispers, "Make sure he's kept occupied hehe~ and I promise I'll fuck your ass too once we get to Campus~" He says, before moving to make his way around the truck.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:46 pm

I shivered when began lapping at my cunt, and my knees buckled when you pressed your lips against my clit. Trying to keep my balance, I put my hand down on the back of your head moaning out desperately as you kept working at my sex. My pussy beginning to gush and leak with my fluids which began washing away Mr. Peterson's spunk giving you a strange mix of my sweet nectar and his salty deposit. I nodded as Mr. Peterson told me to keep you occupied promising to take my own ass if I did a good job.

With desperate, heated moans, I continued running my fingers through your hair keeping your attention on me and not Mr. Peterson circling us like a jungle cat on the prowl. The first hint of his presence was when both hands grabbed you around the waist. His steely grip making it clear you weren't going anywhere. "Good job slut, he didn't even notice me." I gasped in shock as he made it clear to you that I had helped get you into the current situation, but he grabbed me by the neck and silenced me with a kiss. You felt my pussy lips spasm leaking a fresh gush of fem cum mixed with spunk as Mr. Peterson wedged his cockhead against your pucker. The fat head poking and prodding as he toyed with you before finally lancing into you.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:47 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I decided to do a sort of will roll on my part with a negative modifier for your scent and being preoccupied. Rolled a 3-3=0 lol

I was too deeply lost in the sea of lust and arousal at this point to protest. To even resist what was coming. My body was still singing in delight from the extended prostate orgasm your fingering had helped bring, and as I gripped onto your thighs and kept my face buried into your slit to drink up all that came out of it and to practically worship your love button and petals both, I was taken completely off guard as he shoved into me. My eyes widened, then rolled up into my head as a micro-orgasm rippled through me, his cock pressing against my prostate and making my body quiver and feel even weaker as my virgin backdoor clung to him already.

"Mmhm, fuck, almost feels like he's a natural for this... hehe, might have to start training both of you before and after classes~" Mr. Peterson said with a smirk as he let one hand move to grope your breasts, the other smacking my ass as he began to slowly thrust into me, drawing forth a moan around your love button as I gripped onto you tighter and found my eyes focusing on your face, confusion quickly mixing with pleasure as I continued eating you out and cleaning up the mess you and he had made.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:30 am

I shivered and moaned though it was muffled by the lip lock I was in with the instructor. When he pulled away from me to begin speaking, my tongue reached out as if calling him back to me even as he ignored it to talk about how he'd 'train' us. The idea of sneaking to his office for a quicky between classes sounded so naughty though it would risk being late to classes. I squealed out in orgasm as I washed your face in mixed sexual fluids which was becoming more fem-cum heavy with each gush I splattered over your face.

Mr. Peterson leaned down whispering into your ear now. "You're loving this, aren't you Neeman? You've got an ass that was made for taking dick, and you're eating out that cream pie like it's a delicacy. Next time I stick my dick in her, I want you worshipping my balls." He stands back up giving your ass another slap before grabbing my tits and giving it a squeeze. With one more squeal, I finally lose my balance falling onto my ass. Mr. Peterson doesn't miss a beat in slamming forward sending you toppling forward face-first back into my cunt. With your face so close to the ground, the P.E. teacher takes advantage of the new angle to slam even deeper into your rear.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:33 am

His voice in my ear helped kick some of my senses back in, trying to shake my head, but as he pushed my face into your snatch and he slammed deeper into me it was almost like instinct was driving me as I resumed my eager worship of your folds, moaning your name even though neither you nor the teacher could hear it as pleasure mounted in my body and mind as his cock worked at my ass and prostate.

"Well, whether or not that's the case, Mr. Neeman seems quite infatuated with your pussy Slut. He at least doing a good job on that front eh, or do I need to train him there too?"

For your part, it certainly felt like I was doing a good job. Alternating between lavishing your clit with attention and then my tongue diving deep into your drooling honeypot as my tongue sought out your most sensitive spot, eager to push your own pleasure higher and higher than it already was.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:48 pm

Falling back, there was only a moment before your face was back in my cunt. An orgasm ripping through me once again when you flick my clit with your tongue washing your face in more of my juices now that you'd eaten all of Mr. Peterson's cum from my cunt. "Oh, fuck, yes, more!" I shout out not caring that we're doing this on the side of a road regardless of how off the beaten path this road might be.

"Good job, Neeman. Show that slut how good you can make her feel, and she'll be at your beck and call forever. Just like you'll both be at mine." Slamming forward again, you feel his balls swing forward striking against your own with their great weight and the force of his thrusts. Now balls deep inside of you, his girth was applying constant pressure to your prostate not pulling out enough to relieve it. Suddenly, he swung striking both of our asses driving a scream out of me as my claws dug into your scalp.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:25 am

I'm in no state to deny either you or Mr. Peterson, though with my feelings towards you my focus remains on you even as the work on fucking my ass draws forth numerous increasingly pleasured and increasingly confused moans and cries from me. As I feel more of your juices coating my face, I squeal as the gym teachers efforts force me to cum again, my own rod half hard now and just drooling thin, watery cum as one of my hands moves to start fingering your ass, which is only enchanced when Mr. Peterson strikes your ass.

You feel like your drowning in ecstasy, drowning in lust. Finally, you were getting to indulge in this kind of lewdness, this kind of perversity. And your mind was already thinking of all the things you could do elsewhere at school and around town... perhaps with your friend in tow, since he seemed to be having fun too and his mouth certainly seemed devoted to ensuring you remained on cloud nine. More so when my tongue finally finds and then focuses solely on your G-spot.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:50 am

I writhe and moan as the two of you continue to assail me with lewd pleasure until I'm a wailing mess. As you work my G-spot, I squeal as my tunnel clenches down around your tongue as my backdoor squeezes down around your finger. Another orgasm wracking its way through my body as I lay there helpless to defend myself against the pleasure tearing through me. My lack of experience in even pleasuring myself mixed with the fantasies I'd have of these very kinds of circumstances combined together to leaving me able to do little more than ride the waves of pleasure.

Mr. Peterson chuckled whispering into your ear. "I can feel you bearing down on me begging me for my seed, but I won't give it to you so easily. I want to feel those muscles really milking me to get me over the edge. If you come again, it'll be easy, but you feel like you're a long way from that, so you're going to need to focus hard and work those inner muscles manually. Think of it as a good workout for someone that needs to milk a fat load from a man."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:58 pm

In no position to do much but be used by him and continue to pleasure him, I simply nod at whatever he says as I try my best to focus on you. Though as he keeps going, it becomes harder. My body is tingling from head to toe, and that spot just gets more sensitive with every thrust he makes...

He gives your ass another smack, smirking as he says, "You know, Mr. Neeman here seems to be enjoying you stuffing his face between your legs... maybe he likes when women take charge. Could always experiment a bit, see if it gets him to do it better~"

You couldn't hear a response from me, but did feel the vibrations from one of my moans echoing down into your deepest depths as my finger slowly moved in and out of your tailhole, probing this way and that...
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games