Secret Indulgences[Kuragari + Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Secret Indulgences[Kuragari + Firehead]

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:32 am

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Cera Neeman
Appearance: https://img3.gelbooru.com//images/c8/24 ... 651216.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 651216.png
Bio: Cera spent much of his childhood and highschool years being close friends with Alishae, and often found himself longing to confess his feelings for her. However, he'd always seen her turn down other guys before which left him unsure if she'd reciprocate his feelings. And well, with how much of a goody girl she was, she might not even want to do the things he wished he could do with her.

Such desires were compounded by him not looking all that much like a manly man, with naturally fast growing hair that he'd decided to start putting into tails and his lithe, almost girlish frame. More than once when hanging out with Alishae he'd been referred to as a girl, which always left him feeling confused...

Walking up to your friends door, you give it a knock. "Come in." You hear your close friends father call to you. Opening the door, he gives you a nod. "Ah Cera, here to walk my baby to school." He gives you a stern look. "She's running a little late this morning. Make sure you remember to mind you manners, young man." The look cracks into a smile as the man laughs. "I'm just kidding you. We know my girl's too good to ever do anything wrong." The familiar jab was a bit awkward. You'd always gotten the feeling that not only did he not think his daughter had it in her to fool around, but you'd always felt that he didn't see you as enough of a man to make a move on her even if she wouldn't probably shoot you down.

Firehead Wrote:Name: Alishea Strim
Natural Appearance: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/26759504
New Appearance: https://e621.net/posts/2864440
Bio: From a young age, Alishea always liked to be seen as a good girl and getting praised by those she looked up to. As she grew older though, these desires began to warp with perverse sexual desires she had to struggle with. Everyone saw her as a good girl that would never do anything wrong though friends would still invite her to parties she would turn down. Despite her desires, she didn't want to tarnish her reputation. One night, she was taken with a particularly lurid fantasy schlicking to the idea of doing something she simply couldn't bring herself to do. As she finally soothed her lustful urges and drifted to sleep, she wished she had a way to disguise herself, so she could do all the things she secretly wanted without losing the ability to be praised as a good girl. In a dream, a peculiar woman who's body and movements exuded an offer of sexual gratification approched her. "This body could be yours if you want it. You can indulge your every desire with all the consequences falling to this woman that doesn't truly exist. When you awake, imagine this body, and wish to inhabit it, and you will." At that moment her alarm went off.

You had a moment to speak to my father before I stepped out into the living room. My appearance was as well maintained as it usually was, but something felt wrong though you couldn't place your finger on it. "Hey dad," My eyes moved to you widening for a moment. "Cera? I must be running later than I thought." I note the time on the clock quickly grabbing a slice of toast leaving behind the eggs my father had thoughtfully left for me. "Sorry Dad, no time for breakfast. We're going to be late." With the toast clenched between my teeth, I grab your hand leading you back out the door. My father gave you another of his looks pointing to his eyes than to you before breaking into another chuckle as the two of us rushed out the door.
Firehead

Re: Secret Indulgences[Kuragari + Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:53 am

Your own morning was a strange one... when you had woken up, for a brief moment, you had done just as that woman had in your dreams had asked. And when you'd opened your eyes, you'd looked down and seen a much sexier body than your own covered in a fine, soft, almost silky looking coat of fur. Then you had blinked, and it was gone. Yet her words lingered in your head... This Body could be yours, if you ant it. Imagine this body, wish to inhabit it, and you will.

You were left to wonder about what you'd seen, and if perhaps that hadn't been just a dream and you hadn't been seeing such things. You push such aside as you start getting going with your normal routine though before heading downstairs. You remember your Mom had said she wanted to talk to you about your plans as Fall break drew closer.

Cera just smiled and nodded, giving a bit of a laugh as he waited for Alishae to come on downstairs or out. "Don't worry, as always, I'll keep an eye on her. Would be a poor friend if I didn't." He rubbed the back of his head a bit. When you came out, he blinked a bit. For the briefest of moments, it seemed almost like you were carrying yourself differently. Or maybe it was just his imagination.

It was enough that he was a bit slower then usual, letting out a yelp as you grabbed his hand and then quickly hurried after you, slinging his own bag over his back as you dragged him outside, "H~Hey easy there Alishae, we're not in that big of a hurry, I~I'm just a little early is all!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:12 am

After seeing what I thought I saw in the mirror this morning, I'd continued my preparations for the day in a bit of a daze. It seemed to incredible to possibly be true, yet I couldn't seem to convince myself that what I'd seen in the mirror hadn't happened. I was too worried to even try it again not sure which would be worse. The break down of reality if this crazy thing turned out to be real, or the disappointment if it was just my imagination.

When I reached the bottom of the steps, I panicked. My father was there eating his meal, a fresh plate of warm breakfast thoughtfully waiting there for me. I'd been struggling with inappropriate desires for him for a while. In my current state of confusion, I wasn't sure if I might think about wanting it. Could I transform without intending it? I didn't know yet, and I didn't need to turn into a sexy dog-girl in front of everyone, so I pretended to panic about the time to drag you out of there hoping you'd forgive me without asking any questions.

As you told me to calm down, I started to slow before stopping not quite looking at you. "Oh, were you? Sorry, I've just been a bit out of sorts this morning. I had a really weird dream last night, and it has me a little confused." I stopped for a moment realizing how much I'd told you right then. "Still, we should get going. No reason to just stand out here in the street, so we might as well get going. Being a little early to school never hurt anyone." I began walking again hoping I could change the subject without you asking any questions. "So, can you believe Mr. Ulman wants us to give that big presentation on the last day before Fall Break?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:54 am

"You alright?" Cera asked once you were both outside and walking along, seeming to focus on your mention of a weird dream. As far as Cera could recall, you didn't tend to have bad dreams, or weird ones. Of course, his query made you think of the things you wished your father would do to you... of him just bending you over the table and rutting into you, or of you on your knees servicing him as he used "Good Girl~" in a much more different and erotic fashion...

Nevertheless, Cera just shrugs a bit as you mention school. "Mr. Ulman's been like that for forever according to the upperclassman. Thankfully we won't have him for our next year of college there." He then squirmed a bit, recalling something he wanted to ask her about. He'd been trying to work up the courage to go ahead and ask her, but was having some trouble doing so. After a moment, he asked, "S~So, you have any plans for Fall Break?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:50 am

I smile a little less than naturally as you ask if I'm alright. "Yeah, it's fine. I don't even remember what the dream was about." Of course I remembered the dream. It kept replaying in my mind, but the last thing I wanted to do right now was to answer any questions about it, so I denied remembering even though you hadn't even asked me. My father was such a fine, carrying man both to my mother and me, so the idea of repaying him in such a way had been a fairly regular thought.

"Yeah, I've heard he's been teaching longer than anyone else making you wonder if teachers were tougher back in the stone age." I chuckle at the joke. "I don't know, I haven't really put much thought into it. What really is there to do during Fall Break, anyway?" A few moments later, there was a honk as another teacher pulled up. The door opened revealing one of the cooler teachers, Mr. Peterson. "Hey, you two going my way?" He chuckles. "Of course you're heading to the school. Care for a ride the rest of the way?" I give you a nod showing my own approval while checking for yours.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:55 am

"You sure Alishae? You can always tell me." Cera noted, frowning in worry and concern. Something about the way you smiled didn't do much to convince him you were alright. At learning you weren't doing anything in particular, he steeled himself and began to say, "W~Well, t~there's a h~harvest f~festival going on and I-"

He was stopped by the honk and the arrival of Mr. Peterson. Cera squirmed a bit, not always having liked the way that Mr. Peterson looked not just at Alishae, but also at himself. However, he wasn't one to turn down a ride to the school. And it wasn't the first time Mr. Peterson had offered such.

"S~Sure, sounds fine to me."

Mr. Peterson unlocks his doors, and Cera opened one to let you in first, then clambered in as well.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:18 pm

Taking a step up into the pickup truck, I slide in right next to Mr. Peterson as you take your seat on my other side. "Alright kids, I'll have you to the school in a jiff though it will be a bit early. Better than walking in this chilly weather though." The P.E. instructor shifted out of park pulling off. His arm slipped around me giving a firm squeeze to my shoulder. I shivered under the firm feeling of his hand pressing down on my shoulder kind of missing it when it traveled over to you.

He was practically leaning over me as his hand reached to stroke your back a little. It was definitely inappropriate for a teacher to be touching us in such a way. I was too distracted by the way the masculine scents of his natural body odor and cologne mixed to notice the way his hand trailed down your back stopping ever so close to touching your ass before simply settling on your hip. "You two were on route to be pretty early to school even without getting a ride from me. There wouldn't be anything you were planning at school so early, is there?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:05 am

Watching Mr. Peterson touch you made Cera's eyes widen, but then he froze in place as he was also touched by the PE instructor. It wasn't... the first time that something like this had happened. But that he was doing it so brazenly, with you being able to see it in plain view... it made it hard for Cera to manage any kind of response, so instead he simply opened and closed his mouth a bit.

Mr. Peterson just smirked, bringing his hand back to stroke along your shoulder as he said, "Well, its not really any of my business as long as you're both behaving yourselves. Though I don't think I have to worry about that when it comes to you Miss Strim." He smiled as he eyed you up more visibly this time, and your mind filled with images of you fishing his cock out and sucking at it as he drove you and Cera to to the campus.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:19 pm

As his hand moved back to stroking my shoulder, the images passing through my head became too much. I wanted to lean over his lap, fish out his cock, and service it, but I was still worried about people knowing I was the kind of girl that might do that. As those thoughts passed through my head, I remembered the dream and the form presented to me during it. I could change, but both of the men would see, and they'd know it was truly me, right? Still, despite my hesitance, I felt the change start to overtake me. Fur sprouting over my whole body, my ears moving atop my head and becoming pointed, and the tail sprouting out under my skirt.

I looked down at myself in shock as I realized I'd changed right in front of the two of you, but then I heard Mr. Peterson speak. "Oh, who are you, little lady?" Did he not know it was me? I changed right in front of him, yet he still felt the need to ask the question as if he'd forgotten Alishea had even been there. A smirk crossing my muzzle as I purred out. "There'll be time for introductions later. For now..." As I had imagined, I leaned over into his lap my fingers reaching for his zipper and pulling it down.

You'd watched the entire thing. Your friend turn into some kind of dog person, and one of your teachers act like some stranger had taken her place without him noticing. Now Alishea was leaning over his lap and fiddling with his pants. It was clear what she was about to do, but in all the time you'd known her, she'd never shown any inclinations for such a debauched act. You watched as Mr. Peterson trailed down her back flipped her skirt giving you a clear view of her panties and began rubbing his finger against an expanding wet patch.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:01 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Thought- your transformed self might have either a bit of minor hypnotic abilities, or your pheromones can make people more inclined to do what you say/ask. Both to make it easier for your character to do naughty things she wants and because she could perhaps use it to get Cera to do things he might not otherwise think to do.

Also I'm switching to first person for my bits, since its easier and I keep slipping into it anyways

The transformation was pleasurable in its own right, enhanced by the knowledge you soon gleaned that Mr. Peterson didn't even seem to recognize you in the slightest. A part of you briefly wondered if Cera would remember, but the scent of Mr. Peterson's quickly growing hard-one easily made you brush off such a worry as you shivered at the thought about being watched by your childhood friend doing such naughty things.

Mr. Peterson, for his part, groaned and smirked as quickly found his cock. Just as the bulge in his gym shorts during classes had suggested, he was well endowed. Easily nine or eleven inches long and a little bit more than and inch thick. Pre quickly beaded at the tip, and as you tasted it your mind and body shook in pleasure. Finally, you were getting to taste something you'd longed for for so long. And the feeling of his fingers as he began to rub at your folds through your panties sent even more ripples of pleasure through you.

I, for my part, was gaping as I saw the transformation, then watched as you got to work licking at and tasting our PE teacher's pillar. The transformation in of itself was surprising, but seeing you suddenly doing such lewd things left me completely speechless... though exceptionally aroused, more so as your skirt was flipped up and I got a chance to look at your panties and the wet spot forming there.

Mr. Peterson glanced back to me and smirked a bit, then pat your panty clad ass a bit as he gave me a wink. "Hey Cera, why not come over here and have some fun with this needy slut too? She's clearly needing some attention as you can see." His smirk widened a bit as he hummed and added, "Unless of course you're the sort that'd want to join her here at my groin~"

The first bit of the proposition couldn't help but make me squeak, and as you pull back, curious no doubt to see how I'd respond. You notice me glancing very longingly at your ass, though its rather cute when you see me register the second part of his words and sputter, squeak, and try to stammer out a reply. Certainly though, you can see a bulge in my pants too...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:16 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Sure, we could do something like that.

I tremble as Mr. Peterson starts rubbing vigorously against the crotch of my panties my tail lifting out of the way and wagging as my sex was tended to, or perhaps the taste of my first ever cock was what had me so excited, it was hard to tell. The truck's cabin filled with what could only be described as the scent of female desire and need though I could barely smell it myself with my nose rubbing against a pillar of masculine virility.

Feeling I had drowned myself in his scent long enough, I pulled my face back pointing his cockhead directly at my muzzle, opened up, and took the thick meat between my lips. My tongue immediately lavished the cockhead with attention before wrapping itself around the entire length and jerking it slightly faster than my lips moved up and down as I savored the feeling of bobbing my head up and down the delicious fuck meat I'd found.

Hearing Mr. Peterson's words, I pulled free of his dick giving you a look while his cock glistened in the early morning light with the copious sheen of my saliva I'd been using to polish it. I could see that you also looked to be painfully hard confined within your pants. Mr. Peterson had clearly intended for you to either fuck me or help me blow him, but your hesitance gave me a chance to give you a push in whatever direction I should want.

My sex trembled, and I knew what I wanted you to do more than anything. I'd waited so long for a day like today that I couldn't imagine delaying giving my sex the taste of real cock I had been dreaming of for so long. Reaching back, I grabbed hold of my panties pulling them to the side flashing my sex at you. There was so much clear liquid connecting the fur around my cunny to the fabric, and the lips twitched as if blowing you a little kiss and inviting you in while I went back to work spit-shining Mr. Peterson's cock.

"Lucky you, Neeman. Guess she doesn't want to share a real man's cock with you. Go ahead, loosen her up for me." The hand not on the steering wheel moves down to my head grabbing a fistful of fur and guiding me up and down his length by force. The act only caused my pussy to quiver even more as fem cum splattered out onto your thigh like a geyser making you wonder how soaked my tunnel must be to gush like that.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:31 am

Seeing you flash your folds to me in such a fashion, and seeing how soaking wet you were... there was no way I could deny you. Even as I remained exceptionally stunned and confused, I was too horny now at such a sight of neediness to say no. Fumbling at my pants, I pulled out my own member, which was only a little over six inches fully hard. I couldn't help but blush a bit as I heard him call his own rod a 'real man's cock', but decided to ignore it as I guided my tip to your petals. My hands took hold of your ass cheeks, brushing through the fur for a moment in a soft and sensual fashion as I find myself enjoying the feel of soft fuzz and the plump rear beneath it.

With a needy whine, I shoved forward, and started thrusting eagerly. Closer to you now and with the scent in the air, I found it hard to not just try and beastially fuck you as my cock throbbed in your depths.

Mr. Peterson of course chuckled at this, the hand grabbing at your hair and fur stroking at the edges of your ears a bit as he fucked your muzzle at a decent pace. His cock was feeding you more and more pre with each pass that you made on his pillar, and it felt and tasted soooo good as you let him use your mouth more like a cockhole.

"What'd you think Missy~? Like the idea of me fucking you before we get to the campus? Showing you how a real man's pillar feels as it properly breaks your pussy in?" He asked with a pleasured grunt, cock head twitching against your tongue as he pushed into your throat.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:31 pm

I groan in delight around Mr. Peterson's cock as you fill up my virgin cunt with its first cock. I'm amazingly tight not just because of how eager I was but also the fact that I had never even fingered myself for fear my parents might catch on. I'm amazed at how deep Mr. Peterson's cock enters me. Even with this canine muzzle, I was only able to wrap it around half of his length before he started tickling against my tonsils threatening to fill out my throat next.

I nod to his question writhing my tongue against his underside and swallowing every drop of pre. "Yeah, she's loving that. Keep going Neeman. Make sure she gets a good warm-up from her appetizer, so she can fully enjoy the main course." Pushing me down further he stretches my throat out around his cockhead before letting me go, yet I don't gag in the slightest. As I'm released, I don't pull back instead swallowing around his length as I try to get used to having such a thick intruder stretching me out like this.

Mr. Peterson leans closer to you giving you a slap on the back that seems like it was meant to be encouraging but was a bit more forceful than you expected. It trailed down your back slipping into your underwear and cupping your ass. "Little erratic though." Two fingers push up against your pucker giving it a tease. "Take it from a man that's broken his fair share of bitches. You gotta be smooth and steady." Two digits slip into your back door pumping slow and steady. "Start out nice and even, and you'll have her milking you in no time."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:28 am

You hear me squeak and for a moment I freeze up partially as I feel Mr. Peterson's fingers sliding into my pants and then into my rear. However, the sheer naughtiness and brazenness of him doing so, combined with the strange sensation that follows as he begins pumping them in and out, especially when they brush up against something, help to rob me of all sense and thinking. I let out a moan that doesn't sound very masculine as I give a shaky nod, panting and saying "Y~Yes s~sir" to his suggestion as I begin to work to do just as he described.

You of course find yourself enjoying my cock even more as I begin to follow the teacher's instruction, as it helps bring my tip closer and closer to your own G-spot which is already making you feel your body growing lighter and more tingly with pleasure. Each thrust brings me nearly to it as you suckle and deep throat Mr. Peterson for a bit, who is still managing to keep driving while doing this, albeit he's slowed down a bit. A brief glance shows you he's taking the backroads, which will make the trip a bit longer but means less chance of someone seeing just what you and your childhood friend are doing here.

Not that anyone would recognize you, which is part of the thrill here as you feel me start to grope more at your ass as I finally strike your most sensitive spot, my pace now smooth and steady as I push in and out of you and you feel Mr. Peterson's pole starting to twitch a bit more.

"F~Fuck, mhm, might blow a bit early... guess it comes with the territory of having fun with two naughty things..." You hear him mutter as he starts to thrust up into your mouth encouragingly. You get the feeling I didn't hear him say that, or wasn't fully registering it, given I seem completely focused on you and your own pleasure as I smack your G-spot with my tip again and again.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:35 pm

I shiver as your thrusts take on a steadier rhythm. My pussy gushing over your crotch and balls with each slap. "That's it, really tame that pussy and teach it what it means to love cock." The digits pumping into your ass begins speeding up steadily, but you're not sure if it's to guide you to what pace you should be fucking me in, to pleasure your back door more, or both.

I for my own part moaned and groaned with each slam against my g-spot. Feeling myself pushed ever closer to the edge of ecstasy, I kept working to take more of Mr. Peterson's magnificent cock, but it was just to big, and I barely had 7-inches in my muzzle before I felt myself careening to the edge. I was disappointed when I stared down at what must have been at least another three inches I wasn't going to be able to take before I was sent screaming over the edge of release.

Mr. Peterson chuckled at my desperation. "Poor girl, don't worry your pretty little head. I'll let you practice devouring my cock any time you'd like. For now, just focus on milking my fat load into your stomach. Hope you had a light breakfast, you'll need the room." I shivered as I realized I had had a rather meager breakfast even if saving room for his load wasn't the reason I'd done so.

Mr. Peterson returns his focus to you getting that usual coach's pep talk voice. "Alright, Neeman. I want you to fill that pussy for all its work. I want it so thick it feels like I'm churning butter when I get in there." His fingers sink in a bit deeper hitting a point that sends you shivering, but he simply continues assaulting it. "C'mon now, I wanna feel her howling out her orgasm around my dick when I use her stomach as my personal cum dump."

I shiver being talked about so callously while being used by the both of you secure in the thought that neither of you knew who it was you were using like that.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:52 pm

As you were sent over the edge, you felt me starting to move faster, my body responding to the increased pace of Mr. Peterson's own digits as they pump in and out of my backdoor. My eyes are glazed over in rising lust as I simply nod to him, smacking into your sweet spot as my grip on your hips tighten as my rod begins to quiver more and more. A part of me wanted to try and hold out longer, but as that spot inside me is pressed...

You feel me slam hard into you, cockhead shoving harder into that spot of yours moments before several thick strands of white hot jizz begins to flood on into you, intensifying your own orgasm as you finally feel something you had craved for so very long. "A~Aaaali..." You hear me groan and moan, though its slurred enough that you don't catch that I was trying to say your name as my ass clung to Mr. Peterson's fingers.

And speaking of him, as you howl around him, he follows suit soon after me. You quickly notice that while my jizz seems to be plenty thick, Mr. Peterson is unleashing a thicker and greater volume of that white, gooey cream that you had craved for so long. Though you are at first disappointed that most of it gets sent shooting down your throat, with him pulling your head back as the truck paused a moment so he could flood the rest of your mouth with his seed.

"Heeh... clean me up slut, then tend to Mr. Neeman a bit. I'll find us a nice spot to stop at so I can fuck that needy pussy of yours senseless before I drop ya both off at campus." He said with a perverse grin on his face as his fingers withdrew from me... which caused me to stumble back into the seat as I spasmed and twitched, my own rod shooting just a bit more cum forth to trail down my rod.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:59 am

I shiver as the pair of you continue to use me like I was your personal cum dump. My pussy immediately clamping as soon as it feels the first burst of spunk being the first ever to paint my womb. As I moaned and gasped around Mr. Peterson's cock, I was too distracted to hear you say the first part of my name remaining completely unaware that you knew my fresh, new, dirty little secret.

I'd been surprised at how thick your load was as I could swear I felt some clinging to the very back of my womb, but it was nothing compared to the fat load spat down my throat feeling heavy once it settled in my stomach. I wished I could taste it, but I couldn't even will myself to struggle against him. This was where he wanted me, and it just felt so good to submit. Thankfully, he pulled my head back letting a few thick blasts loose within my muzzle my tongue moving immediately to his cockhead to lash at the source of the thick globs he was feeding me.

I let my cheeks fill with his seed swirling it around with my tongue before I swallowed it. Hearing what he wanted from me, I immediately went to work lapping up any spunk that I hadn't swallowed up making sure I left nothing behind but a generous sheen of my saliva before I pulled his cock from my muzzle with a pop.

My tail lashed back and forth as I carefully turned around in the truck cabin. You saw the hand that had been recently fingering your ass slip under my skirt causing me to shiver and moan as I leaned forward to face your cock. There was a mix of both my femcum and your own spunk. My eye twinkling as I stared at it. "Mmm, looks delicious. Thanks for the meal." With that, I took half of your length into my muzzle in one go lashing over it with my tongue to clean it up before I began descending inch by inch cleaning thoroughly before moving down even more.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:36 pm

I gasped as you so eagerly took me into your mouth, moaning and groaning as my hips bucked a bit. I couldn't help but quickly reach down, one hand stroking your cheek, the other running through your hair and scritching softly around your ears. "C~Can't... c~can't believe this... n~never thought..." I tried to say, eager to say Never thought I'd be getting to do this with you Alishae but for some reason the words didn't come out right.

"Hmhm, I must say, I wasn't expecting it either. Where'd you find this pretty young thing?" Mr. Peterson asked, smirking and then laughing a bit as he asked, "She supposed to be your girlfriend, or she just a slutty new friend you made?" His fingers soon slid into your folds, stirring up your insides some more as he grunted a bit. "Well, you left more than I thought you would Mr. Neeman. Less than I was seeking though." He seemed to shrug at that, soon moving his hands to grope your ass as he soon pulled the truck off to the side and put it in park. His cock still throbbing and hard, eager to stuff you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:14 am

I kept pushing more of you into my mouth and even my throat. After the practice I got with Mr. Peterson, It wasn't long before your balls rested against my chin, and my wet nose was breathing directly against your crotch with your entire length sheathed in my muzzle and throat. I shivered when I heard him wonder where you'd found me as if he'd forgotten he'd even picked up the original me, and then he turned his attention to my sloppy sex making it clear that he hadn't expected as much from you while making it clear he'd hoped I'd have had more. Was he actually thinking of going for sloppy seconds?

My ears had been lying flat when you scratched them, but they perked up when he pulled over on the side of the road. Being buried in his lap and now yours, I had completely lost track of where we even were. I kept slurping you as he hopped out wondering where were we. Just the side of some road in the middle of nowhere, an abandoned lot, or maybe a rest stop? Either way, he opens your door. "Alright Mr. Neeman, turn around and swing her ass this way. The feeling of her voice over your dick's going to be a real treat when I get to stuffing her."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:28 am

You feel me pushing you to face Mr. Neeman as his hands come to grip your rear and you soon feel his tip against your drooling, cum filled slit. It did indeed seem that he was going for sloppy seconds, which sent another ripple of arousal through you to know your PE teacher was such a naughty, perverse man. Granted, the fact he'd been fingering your dear friend's ass helped show that too, which sent some interesting and lewd thoughts racing through your head til Mr. Peterson's cock slammed on into you and filled you more than mine did.

"A~AAhh~! A~Ali... aahh, f~fuck..." I cried out a bit, the moan you let out rippling around my pillar and making me shiver quite a bit as my cock is already twitching and spasming quite a bit. Mr. Peterson just chuckles and begins to quickly work up a good pace, and further shows his skill by finding your G-spot almost immediately.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games