Secret Indulgences[Kuragari + Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Secret Indulgences[Kuragari + Firehead]

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:03 am

I groan as I'm told to begin taking a more active role in guiding you as you pleasure me. Most of my personal fantasies had involved serving others or being used by them but seeing you there moaning and trembling with each thrust of Mr. Peterson's cock and the way you reacted to his recommendation had me on edge. Bearing all of that in mind, I really couldn't think of any reason not to at least give it my most concerted effort. Putting a hand on your head, I spoke out to you with a heated tone that was almost half-moan with the way I had just barely come down from my last orgasm. "Mmmm, Ohhh Cera. Keep going. Your tongue feels so good twisting around inside of me." Still a little unsure of myself, I pushed down on your head while lifting my hips up into your face mushing it right up against my sex.

Mr. Peterson's cock twitched and quivered inside of you. You would be on the verge of orgasm by the time you were throbbing that hard, but the more experienced male seemed to just be hitting his stride. At the moment I pushed your face down, you felt his fingers dig into your flesh as he tightened his grip a moment before he started taking short, rapid thrusts at a brutal pace as he practically jack-hammered your weak, trembling insides. "Go ahead, Neeman. Forget about your own desires and give into ours. You are a man born to serve the pleasure of others." He gives your ass another slap. "Cum your little brains out as you serve us."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:19 am

As soon as I hear your words, I don't just redouble my efforts to please and worship you, I triple them. I do everything I can think of as my tongue darts, dances, probes and lavishes your G-spot with attention, adding another finger to the one slipping in and out of your tailhole, and the other comes over to begin pinching, tugging, and stroking all around your love button. I find myself almost attempting to ignore the pleasure Mr. Peterson is giving me, but I find myself not totally able to as my hips begin to move as if on instinct. My body is drowning in pleasure just as I give it to you, and I'm moaning much more like a slut just like you now as my eyes roll up into my head and I cum from my ass again, backdoor trying to wring Mr. Peterson for all he was worth even if it wasn't much.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:26 am

My fingers clench against your scalp as you go to town on my love tunnel having to fight very hard not to squeal out in a tone that would undermine the whole dominant position I was trying to take over you. My hips gyrate to help guide you even deeper. I really wanted to see how deep you could reach. Perhaps you could tease at my cervix a little.

Mr. Peterson chuckles as he watches the two of us losing ourselves again to pleasure. As your ass wraps tightly around his manhood, he chuckles. "That's what I wanted to feel, boy! Milk me like the desperate little bitch you are. Here comes your reward. Make sure to savor every drop!" His cock twitches managing to grow a little thicker inside of you before the Dam bursts painting your tunnel white with thick gushes of warm, virile seed.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:19 am

I cum again as he floods me, and it seems to be too much. My brain and body can't handle so much of this alien pleasure, leaving me slumped into your folds as my tongue somewhat idly prods against your G-spot. Sadly it can't get that far into your depths, but my efforts to help push you into a final climax as the PE teacher floods my insides, leaving us both having been stuffed and filled by him as he smirks and looks over his handiwork.

"You two sluts look so cute like this right now... mhm, I think I'll go ahead and drive us off towards campus now, you two can just rest and relax back there. We'll..." He seemed about ready to suggest he'd do more to you and me, but you hear his phone go off. He picks it up, looks at the message, and scowls a bit but smirks all the same.

"We'll have to have some more fun together later today or tomorrow it seems. Got a surprise faculty meeting at 8 I gotta go to. But I'll drop ya both off by the gym so you two can get cleaned up in the locker rooms."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:29 am

With the two of us in the state we were in, it wasn't really easy to get back into the seat, and Mr. Peterson didn't seem in much of a mood to set us into the seat, so we were half sprawled top of each other on the seat.

Hearing the Mr. Peterson wouldn't be able to do anything to us before class made me a little sad that the fun was over though his promise to continue much later or tomorrow gave me something to look forward to. It was a bit awkward piled on each other, but I tried to carefully get off of you and begin straightening out my clothing. There wasn't much room, so my clothing was still a bit ruffled, and I'd either lost my panties, or you or Mr. Peterson had stolen them, and there was still a mess on my thighs, chest, and face. I could clean up in the showers before class but attending class without panties wasn't something I could do.

Pulling onto campus, Mr. Peterson came to a stop and hopped out of the truck. "Alright, see you two later." He gives a look this way and that making sure no one was around before speaking a little lower. "You sluts know where to find me when you need another dicking."

As we watch the teacher leave, I consider changing back but think better of being seen as myself with such a mess. "Alright Cera, how about we meet up in the library after cleaning up in the showers?"
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games