Fantastic Futa Experience [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Fantastic Futa Experience [eaenidu]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:18 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Erin Findlay
Race:Human
Appearance: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1701786634066586394/73CD263B9F06486FB40AE12CD512F5CDFA4FDBBD/
Bio: Erin was often a pretty girly guy, he liked girly things, Watched girly shows, or at least ones others said were girly, Sailor Moon, Winx Club and so on, he like some "Manly" ones as well, though something that had confused him for years, was his sexuality, he liked dicks, a lot, doubly so if the dicks were cute or girly, but he loved big dicks! But...He found most guys ugly and kinda gross, he also really liked girl, he wanted to kiss them, and have sex with them sure, but he also thought about them fucking him a lot, then he found futa and he was addicted. One night he made a wish, he felt like he was born in the wrong world, and wished he could be in one full of futa, then he jokingly added "Eager for Sex" at the end of his wish while he was at it and went to bed.

Your dreams were... strange. You had a sudden falling sensation, and a tingling that spread over your body. It felt like your chest and hips especially were changing a bit, and there was a special tingling just beneath your sack. Following this was light and a landing that should have been rough given how high you'd been, but you seemed to land like a gentle feather.

However, you found yourself tired in this dream, and slipped off into darkness as you heard voices approaching...

When you woke up later though, it was not to your own bedroom. But instead, something that wouldn't be out of place in oblivion or skyrim. The room was cozy enough, but had a clearly fantasy esque medieval vibe to it, and was most certainly not the one you'd gone to bed in.

Something of more import quickly drew your attention however. Namely the swelling on your chest, and that your cock felt harder than ever before, not to mention there was a strange tingly sensation between your legs as well. You also felt strangely a bit more flexible, and your body shape felt generally a bit different.
Kuragari

Re: Fantastic Futa Experience [eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:27 pm

I closed my eyes as I felt up my weird feeling body, this dream was super weird but it felt so good~ Moaning to myself I reached down, moaning in delight as I played with my new tits, then my dick which felt both bigger and harder then ever, then my swollen balls which were easily about four or five times the size, then I felt under them and started eagerly fingering my new pussy, sucking on my own nipple and jacking myself off eagerly, my eyes clothes as I tried to cum with my entire body before I woke up from this dream.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:31 pm

Your breasts felt so wonderful, and exceptionally sensitive. As did your pussy, which almost sent you over the edge after you started playing with yourself. But cumming so quickly wasn't something you'd ever done as a guy either... though perhaps with this body it wouldn't be so bad. Girls could cum multiple times right? Maybe you could as a futa too... ooh fuck this was already getting addicting!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:36 pm

(Will Roll:2)
I moaned and carelessly gave myself a cum shower, cumming on my own tits and face quickly and eagerly as I played with myself, my jizz even seemed thicker and heavier as it laid on me and still I continued to play with myself, though I kinda wished my dream would give me a girl to fuck...or even better a futa to get fucked by~ I moaned, fingering myself harder and wishing for nice big dicked futa to wreck my pussy~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:53 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://us.rule34.xxx//images/2453/94508fb7a8c67209b2caf3a03346a0df.jpeg?2722131

You hear the door open, and see a girl in a simple cotton dress wander in, the most noticable thing about her being the pony like ears she was sporting. She smiles brightly when she sees your state, and quickly moves over to join you on the bed. She hikes her own skirt up, pulling out a large equine dong and rubbing its flared head against your slit before just shoving on in as she said,

"Golly, I'm so glad to see you're alright miss! you looked rather tuckered out when I found you in the cabbage field!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:10 pm

(Will Roll=3)
I Moaned in Answer "H~HMM~ D~Don't know how I got there, B~But Don't care~ Y~You better Breed me like I was your PE~rsonal Fucking Brood mare~" I was to eager to play with my fantasies to care about how real this felt "I~I've never felt like A~anyone Wanted me and Y~You just come in and shove that big thing in me, W~Without even asking permission y~you're so fucking sexy~ I~I Don't kn~ow~ What to do~" I admitted panting as her cock pushed balls deep inside of me, her large sack slapping my ass " I~I've never had s~sex before~" I admitted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:14 pm

"Well my, aren't you a talkative, and naughty one~" She said with a giggle, starting out hard and fast as she seemed either eager herself or just happy to please you as her cock head hammered into your womb, breaching your cervix with ease as she said. "Dontcha worry none, have laid with plenty of folks so I'll treat ya right~ though am mighty curious where a sexy thing like ya'll is from if ya've never had a roll in the hay before~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:20 pm

I let out a Moan it felt way better than I thought it should though my ass and tits were jiggling with every thrust, and my dick was too, her eager Cervix fucking was making my head spin and soon enough I was cumming on myself again with a cry of delight "I~I M~Mean I~I J~Just B~Became A~An adult~ N~No one M~My age wa~was interested I~In me~" I moaned out, clawing at the bed "Y~Yes~ M~More~ A~Amazing~ S~Sho Gooudsh~" I started slurring as I came again, giving myself a third coating.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:19 am

She quirked an eyebrow up at that, but then shrugged and pushed you into more of a mating press as she started going at you harder. She probably wasn't doing so, but it almost felt like she was reshaping your pussy to fit her own massive fuckpole as yours bounced lewdly alongside your breasts as you coated yourself in some more of your own dick cream.

"Haven't had fun with as quick a shot as you for a while hehe, you'll get used to it though~" Your new friend said with a smile as her flared head pressed into the edges of your womb.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:37 am

I let out a moan and pulled her into an eager cummy kiss, this was so lewd~ I moaned out again break the kiss, only to go cross eyed, the reasoning was as she pushed me into position to better slam into my womb, my own cock slid into my mouth and I started sucking my own large fuck pole, cumming directly in my mouth as she used my womb like her personal cock sock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:39 pm

"Oooh, you're a flexible one~ course, it not hard for me to do something like that with how big of a cock I got~" She said with a laugh, her hand coming up to grope and roll your orbs about as she started scraping the flared head of her cock closer to the tunnels to your ovaries.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:45 pm

I let out another moan, directly into my own cock, cumming again until jizz was spilling out of my mouth and my pussy practically suctioned onto her cock, desperately trying to pull her deeper and milk her for every drop, my eyes were rolling up as she played with my body, by now I was cumming practically every thrust.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:19 pm

Giggling, she kept this up for another three minutes, which left your brain in a rather pleasured and mushy state. But finally, she slammed on home and began to coat your pussy and womb with thick strands of voluminous horse jizz.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:22 pm

I shuddered and held her close as I came hard around her, my tits and face completely soaked in my own jizz as I panted in pleasure, moaning in delight as I was filled more and more "Hmm~So~ Does Getting knocked up with your baby mean you like me or is it just your way of saying hi~?" I asked with a drunk on sex giggle.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:18 am

"Just my way of saying hi hehe. Especially to a cutie like you~ Sex is the best way to say hi to someone you like around here after all!" She said with a smile as she slowly pulled out, then started licking up some of the mess you were coated with.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:22 am

I giggled and hummed petting my filled with cum belly, kissing and licking some of the cum up, though As I cleaned up, I spoke "Sure Thing Hun~ Leaving random girls you found all pregnant with your seed...sure it isn't just your fetish~?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:29 pm

"Hard to be a fetish when everyone does it a bit isn't it~?" She asked with a chuckle as she surprised you a moment later by straddling you and then slipping your own cock into her own hot, wet, and semi-tight passage as she let out a pleasured moan, then began to bounce atop you. "How about you leave some in me and you can call it even~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:19 pm

I stuck my tongue out at her "You could like it more though~" I sing songed, only to squeak, moan, and cum into her, going a bit cross eyed as her pussy devoured my dick, my brain felt like it was frying my dreams never felt this good before~

(Will=10)
But, I didn't really want it to end, I didn't want to question it, moaning more I wrapped my tits around her cock and began giving her a tit job while sucking on the tip of her cock, licking and lapping up the cum and pussy juice on it eagerly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:29 am

She squealed at that, and practically shoved her cock down your throat as she leaned over you more, now wildly bouncing onto your pole and working to fuck your mouth and breasts senseless. Seemed that was a bit too much for the equine girl all at once.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:56 am

I was choking and gagging at her her eager attack on my throat, her eager hips rocking back and forth had me quickly cumming again and again, my brain losing all thoughts besides sucking her cock and fucking her for the moment.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games