Fantastic Futa Experience [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fantastic Futa Experience [eaenidu]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:54 am

She slid onto you, mounting you in a gentle fashion even as she simply plunged her bitch breaker into your pussy, then she surprised you by briefly pulling out and stuffing your ass too. For the next ten minutes, she gently worked to get both your lower holes used to such a huge insertion. Then, and only then, once she was sure you could take it did she begin to primally and beastily fuck and breed your pussy, her knot smacking at your folds and trying to push in.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:18 am

I was surprised by how gentle she was being teasing both my holes, letting out low soft groans as I adjusted to her more and more...relaxing more and more from her tender fucking and completely blindsided when she finally started to slam into my pussy like it was the only hole she's gotten in years, my breath was practically getting fucked out of my lungs from the sudden force, hell It felt like she was making my hips widen she was fucking me so hard.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:34 am

She smirked and chuckled, leaning down to playfully nip at your neck and ears as she continued to pound away at you. "MMhm fuck, you've got a nice breedable pussy.. might be tempted to try and keep you beyond just having you work with my Bee-Girls~" Her cock was much more forceful than the equine futa's had been, and it felt like her knot was trying to breach into you already, to spread you even further than before.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:14 am

I let out a squeal and let her at my neck, my cock flopping around lewdly as her large heavy balls slapped mine over and over again, I couldn't help but cum, still way to new to sex, and my pussy to even think about resisting as her knot worked my lower lips and spread me more and more until she finally slammed it into me, forcing me to cum hard, my cunt doing it's best to milk her dominant shaft.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:00 am

Even then, she didn't stop, continuing with her breeding of you as she worked to knot fuck you quite a bit as well. Every five or so thrusts, she'd manage to pull it back out, only to slam it back into you and spread you even further as she licked at your ears.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:22 am

Willpower=Nat1

I was moaning, squealing, cumming, my jizz splattering onto the floor and up onto my tits until I ran out of cum and still I came with my pussy, I was cross eyed with pleasure as she casually used my body, he cock head felt like it was hitting places inside me that I didn't even know existed and like she was stretching my pussy more and more until she was pretty easily pulling her knot out and slamming it into me with every thrust, not to mention her smell was just getting stronger the more she used me~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:34 pm

Leaning down over you a bit, she chuckled and licked at your face a bit as she said, "Me oh my, you have quite the sexy expression right now. Not sure if I've already gotten you fuck drunk on my knot or taken you past it with a face like that." She smirked as she added, "And I can see the mess you've left underneath too. Should get to licking that up so its easier to clean later~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:12 pm

I gave her a silly giggle and moved to try and lick up the cum my brain felt like it was frying, like her cock was directly pounding it again and again as my pussy juice formed a puddle from how much I was cumming, I felt like I was going crazy~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:17 pm

In actual fact, you were going crazy... crazy for your Alpha's wonderful bitch breaker of a cock. She kept going for the better part of an hour before she finally knotted you and began flooding you with her cum, and she had quite a bit to give. Combining the intense, rapturous ecstasy her cock and knot were bringing to you and the scent of her musk, it was no surprise that she'd imprinted on you. Nor was it surprising when she finally did pull out and offer you a collar that you just barked and happily took it, becoming her beta bitch fuckpet and helper around the farm.

She of course took good care of you, even when not fucking you, and every so often she'd even tend to your cock as well. But for the most part, you were her cumdump cocksleeve of a fuckpet, and you were happy with that.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games