Sean Smalls College Life(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sean Smalls College Life(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:20 am

She yawned "No if I go back now Claire will probably make me eat her out, or stick something in me, according to her it's her breeding season so unless I want to help I have to stay away." She explained tiredly, "It should end in a day or two at least, but yeah, that's why I'm stuck out here." She muttered picking at her shirt...well, at least that explained why she still had the name tag.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:51 pm

I felt a little sorry for her considering my recent interactions with an over-aggressive and dominant person, but there was also a bit of an opportunity here. "You know, I got lucky and was assigned a dorm all to myself. If you wanted, I could put you up for a day or two. Just don't let your roommate know about me. I wouldn't want her to come after me for helping you avoid her." She didn't seem to know about what happened at the gym last night, and I didn't want her hearing about it if possible. Probably the only girl on campus who didn't know of my humiliation, and if I could get lucky with her, I could get the experience necessary to turn the tables on that crazy futa and assert my masculinity.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:11 pm

She blinked "Really That would be awesome!" She said...completely believing you, honestly you were a bit worried at how naive she seemed, she was completely willing to trust a stranger that she'd just met "I haven't been able to get a decent sleep at all, or get new clothes." she muttered the last bit "Let me just put these books up real quick and I'll follow!" She moved to do just that.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:02 pm

I put a hand to my head looking rather pleased with myself. "Yeah, I could put you up for a few days. Don't know if I have anything that would fit you though." The only article of girl's clothing I had was that outfit I'd been forced to go home in last night, but with even how gullible she was, I doubted I could convince her that I had had a girl over that left her clothing over, and I didn't want to admit that I'd worn them. I took another look at the books. "That's an interesting selection. You thinking of working at a school or daycare?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:09 pm

She smiled at you her hands clapping "Yup, I Love kids so I wanna Teach Kindergarten or like Elementary School!" She told you happily as she followed you out, "It's always kinda been my dream to work with kids, so I was deciding between teaching and like, being a nurse, I went with teaching." She happily babbled as she followed you back to your place, it seems asking about her interests pretty much opened her up.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:33 am

I hadn't expected her to react so excitedly to my question. Such a simple thing, yet it had her practically light up. I wondered a moment more at what to ask next as I led her to my dorm. "What made you realize your interest? Did you ever babysit in high school or anything?" I opened the door when we arrived. "Go ahead and make yourself at home. As I said, I'm not sure I have anything you'd be able to change into. You hungry?" I checked my fridge seeing what I had to eat.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:35 am

(81)Luckily she seemed content to tell you a bit, apparently, she wanted to be a teacher since she was a kid, cause she really admired her kindergarten teacher, and the fact that she always liked looking after her young siblings and cousins, according to her girls in her family were super fertile so their was a lot of kids, she even told you one of her triplet sister's had sex once and high school and gave birth to five girls, she had to help care for them. Though she did admit to being hungry, apparently she's only been able to eat snacks for the past few days.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:07 pm

I nodded along as she told me about looking up to her kindergarten teacher and looking after the children in her family. I raised an eyebrow when she told me about the fertility her family seemed to share. Figuring she was probably too hungry for anything that needed actual cooking, I grabbed some lunch meat, cheese, and bread and started making some simple sandwiches. "Huh, sounds like your family has a lot of kids. Considering how much they relied on you, was it difficult to convince them to let you go to school? Not only would they need to find someone else to care for their kids, but your own as well, right?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:59 pm

She hummed "Oh No I'm a Virgin, I've never had sex at all, plus it wasn't so much as "Just Me" looking after them, it's sorta a whole family thing, older kids look after the younger ones, basically the family raises the kids together, hell, we wouldn't know some of the kids parents if we didn't have their birth certificates, we basically live in our own little commune in the woods, it's kinda like one of those hippie places, but we like, come into town for school, work and stuff." She tried to explain to you, eagerly eating the sandwich you brought out to her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:03 pm

I was a bit surprised to hear that. "Oh, sorry. You made it sound like your sisters had had a lot of kids, so I just sorta assumed you would have too. Especially with how cute you are." I was a virgin, well mostly, too, but that was generally because most women didn't see me as particularly manly which was probably only made worse last night. If they were living in their own commune, that did bring up one question. "So were you planning to start some kind of school in your commune, or were you just going to work elsewhere?" I finished eating up my sandwich. "As I said, feel free to make yourself at home. These dorms aren't big enough for private showers, but there is a bed you can catch up on sleep in."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:55 pm

She hummed "I was gonna work in the City, and yeah My sisters are a lot more...outgoing than me, honestly if they hadn't switched my clothes I'd be wearing baggy sweats, I'm not really fashionable or you know, the type to put myself out there." She yawned and nodded "I'm gonna pass out then, uh, do I say good night or good day?" She muttered as she moved to just fall asleep.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:18 am

I shrug, "Neither sounds right. How about, see you later? Here, let me show you the way." Stepping behind her, I put a hand on her shoulder and another on her hips guiding her to my own bed. The hand on her hips cautiously shifting a little to rest my palm on her ass ready to act as if the touch was accidental if she reacted to it. She didn't put herself out there, but she never said she was opposed to being approached.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:39 pm

She seemed so tired that she she didn't even notice where you put your hand, she seemed content to just lay in the bed and go to sleep, even as your hand felt up her ass and even when you got a little too excited and gave it a rough groping, she didn't wake up at all. She didn't even react as your fingers poked and prodded her pussy and ass, by the time you could focus on what you were doing you had he panties around her knees and three fingers in her ass, she still didn't react.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:53 am

As I helped her into the bed, I was surprised by how fast and how deeply she fell asleep. Without even thinking, I kept getting rougher and rougher with my touch, yet she didn't stir in the slightest when I pulled her panties down and pushed three fingers into her ass. Still, I needed to focus on her goal. If I wanted to turn the tables on that lioness, I needed to know how to really pleasure a woman. Still pumping my fingers into her ass, I leaned in closer pushing my muzzle against her pussy and pushed my tongue into her exploring about to get an idea of what got a reaction without waking her.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:44 am

She slept through it, in fact she slept like a stone, if it wasn't for her breathing you'd honestly almost mistake her for a sex doll as you teased her sleeping body, of course she started to get wet, but her not talking or even moaning from how deep she was sleeping made it hard to figure out what it was that made her get wet, she might also just be more sensitive than the lioness.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:33 am

As she grows wet, I only grow more excited though there's disappointment that I can't really tell what's actually getting to her. Even if she was more sensitive, I was sure I could get better with her. I'd probably just need to seduce her after she was awake. I was painfully hard by now, and I while I did feel guilty about taking advantage like this, I really did feel like I needed this. Aware of how fertile her family was supposed to be, I lifted her legs, so I could poke my prick up against her backdoor.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:03 am

She easily took your cock after your fingers though a small part of you seemed to think about what would happen if you were unconcious like this around the futa you soon had a date with...and the fact that she'd probably fuck your ass too. And how hot it'd be to wake up to dripping cum, though you managed to refocus when your balls felt her pussy juices on them as you got balls deep inside her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:37 pm

Being inside of my first girl was an incredible experience. I could feel pleasure welling up inside me, (91)but managed to keep myself from getting too overwhelmed. I did my best to keep my thrust at a brisk, even pace, but my inexperience showed with some awkwardness. I discarded the thoughts of futa cock up my own tail hole instead focusing on my memory of last night. (44)I was a bit distracted by the thoughts of her cock sawing in and out of my maw, but it was only an occasional distraction as I tried to emulate the way she pistoned her hips to more smoothly fuck that monkey ass.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:08 pm

It felt good, but you were sure she could feel more good...you had thoughts, you could use her pussy juices to lube up your cock...you could fuck her face...and honestly if her barely prepped ass felt this good...you were intrigue by the idea of her bare cunt wrapped around your cock, and of course some fantasies of making her heavy with your kids.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:57 pm

I bit my lower lips as her ass clenched around me once again. She felt so good, but I wanted more. Many thoughts flitting through my head of how I could make this even better. The thought of knocking her up came to the front of my mind. It was despicable, but I wanted to feel those velvet depths around me so badly. Pulling out, I prodded the lips of her pussy letting her moisture collect on my tip before I pressed in going even further in betraying her trust while shivering at the pleasure of her silky smooth, virgin walls spreading around my pole.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games