Sean Smalls College Life(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sean Smalls College Life(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:56 pm

As you took her virginity, her pussy clenched tighter than her ass, her wet walls holding your cock tighter than your own hand ever had, it felt so completely better that you slammed balls deep, which, only made her grunt, looking down and slapping her ass, she didn't seem to react at all, she was in a deep, deep sleep, or maybe she was just so exhausted? Either way...she wasn't going to stop anything you'd do.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:56 am

How was her pussy even tighter than her ass. Thankfully, the extra lubrication from her pussy juice made it much easier to slip out of her grip to keep my thrusting going. She was asleep, and here I was fucking her pussy and risking knocking her up, but it felt so good that I couldn't help myself. (9)I'd barely been in there a whole minute before I groaned out filling her milking cunt with the load I'd built up fucking her ass. It was embarrassing cumming so quickly, but it was hard to feel bad about it when her pussy was milking me so good. I stood there gasping wanting to feel her womb filled with my seed.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:10 pm

She let out a soft murmur as you filled her pussy, trying to impregnate the tired girl who had trusted you, it felt so good~ Getting your dick milked, as you did your best to knock her up your mind drifted to other thoughts...Lana the futa seemed to like making bets, and her pussy was probably a virgin one too...how would Lana look bent over, filled with your kids? After all, she seemed to really actually like you, and was just doing what she thought you wanted...if you actually won a bet she'd probably keep it, even something as lewd, or lewder than what you were doing to this monkey, Lewd Ideas of having two girls, filled your mind, with how naive she was you could probably keep Mina too after all~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:47 am

I grunted each time my cock spasmed within her and splattered her virgin womb with another glob of my seed. I imagined Lana being bred by me similarly turning the tables on her and proving my masculinity and virility to everyone. Still, I would need to get in more practice if I wanted to satisfy a pussy as unresponsive as hers. I wondered how much more practice I could get in before our date this weekend. (70)As the last thick glob of spunk spilled inside of her, I realized I was still hard. I could go another round like this, and she didn't look like she was close to waking up. Pulling from her pussy, I brought my dick to her tits pressing my shaft into her cleavage before squishing her tits together around it beginning to rock my hips once again.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:35 pm

Her only response was to open her mouth as you turned her onto her back...she was drooling a little, it was pretty cute looking, but even as your hips slapped her tits she had no response of waking up at all, simply inflaming your own perverted desires, to violate this cute, naive and innocent girl at every opportunity.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:59 am

As I began thrusting slapping my groin and balls against her tits, I gasped and moaned. As I imagined her tits and face covered in my spunk, I couldn't keep the same smooth motions I'd been able to get to in her pussy. With one hand, I rolled her nipple with a thumb while the other lifted her head pulling her lips right into the line of fire. Closing my eyes, I imagined her waking up, smiling, and taking the head between her lips as I rushed quickly to a second orgasm.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:20 am

You came even harder than your first time, completely covering her face and tits with your spunk, filling her mouth, and were still hard afterwards, though you had to catch your breath...then you heard "Why does it taste sweet?" and looked down to find yourself looking right into the now very awake eyes of a girl with her tongue playing with your cum in her mouth.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:35 pm

I groan out in relief stating to pant as my balls empty another load. I'm a bit proud of myself seeing the way I'd covered her face and tits though I wasn't quite sure how my load compared to Luna's though considering how recently I'd filled her pussy, it was probably reasonable to expect this was smaller than a normal load. Thinking on that, I was caught off guard jumping when she spoke up. I tried to remember how Luna's load had tasted, but I responded before I could think too hard. "I don't know, it's not like I know how it tastes."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:20 am

She hummed and looked up at you, "I've slept in like twenty guy's rooms...your the first one to ever actually do anything sexual to me, and not just that you went full creampie breeding rape on me?" You thought she'd be mad, scared or confused...she just sounded impressed "I always thought I was doing something wrong, my sister always talked about how easy it was to find a mate but no one ever tried to rape me before, I even acted drunk and walked through the ghetto, I just had a helpful guy take me home." She continued to talk, smiling.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:14 am

My heart was racing as I realized she was awake though as she continued talking, I learned she was actually trying to get something like this to happen to her. Regaining my composure, I ran a hand through my hair. "Oh, glad I could help you out, then." Did she have some kind of fetish for being taken advantage of? I certainly wasn't going to complain about something like this. Especially if I was the only guy to ever fulfill that desire of hers. As I calmed, I finally realized I was still hard even after two orgasms in short order. "So, you ready for round three?" I leaned over her acting as if the question was just a formality.
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games