Sean Smalls College Life(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Sean Smalls College Life(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:03 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Firehead Wrote:Name: Sean Smalls
Appearance: https://e621.net/posts/1612705
Bio: Sean had always been teased as girly for his thin waistline and large hips throughout his High School career, so when he got to college, he was happy to see it had a complimentary gym for students. Having moved into his dorms, but with classes still a couple days away, he decided to check it out dreams of bulking up and reinventing himself dancing in his head. When he got there though, he was surprised at how difficult it was until a large muscular girl offered him some help. Showing him what each machine did and giving some pointers on selecting appropriate settings for him. After hours with barely any time to work out, but now more knowledgeable about how best to go about it, he was just about to leave when he got an interesting offer from his benefactor. The school had some small sauna rooms in the back, and she asked him if he would care to relax in one and 'get all sweaty' which she said with a knowing smile.

Turn-Ons: Futa, Domination/Submission, Genital Worship, Humiliation, Futa on Male, Male on Male, Glory Hole, Gang Bang
Turn-Offs: Guro, Watersports, Scat

Lana Leon was a Lion, she was also bigger than you, much more muscled than you, and more defined than you. Her wild mane like hair was pulled into a pony tail, and honest from her tail flicking and accidently smacking your ass, you were positive she was way stronger than you ever even thought of being. And Despite all that you had felt how soft and bouncy her tits and ass were as she helped you on some machines, and even gave you a light workout plan once she figured out where you were.

At the end though she invited you to the sauna and you'd have to be an utter dumbass to say now, she and you were only in towels and were sitting in steam...You decided to push your luck a little, making her smirk as your hand brushed her thigh "Hmm~ How about we make a little bet here? Use your mouth to make me cum before we need to leave, and I'll go on a date with you, wherever you want, wearing whatever you want, and after the date I'll go home with you and do whatever you want at your place. If you fail to make me cum...Well I get to use you in the showers to cum and then you have to do that kind of date with me~" She softly purred out her offer.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Sean Smalls College Life(Firehead)

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:27 am

While it was hard to ignore how much bigger and stronger than me she was that just made her the perfect partner to help me bulk up in all the right ways, and even with all those muscles, one could still see the feminine form beneath all of that. I had never imagined myself with such a woman, but now that I'd met one, I could see why I'd be crazy not to pursue her. I'd put everything I had into getting as strong as, if not stronger, than her. I nodded as she offered to share a small sauna with me. Making my way quickly to the lockers to strip down, wrap myself in a towel, and join her.

Once we were together relaxing in the steam with nothing but a pair of towels separating the two of us, I got a little antsy not quite sure how to approach her. I was sure she was interested, but I wasn't quite sure how forward to go until my hesitation led to her breaking the silence and making the first move. Her proposition was very much enticing as I couldn't imagine a better deal. I got to eat her out, and if I got her off in time, I got free reign to take her out on a date wearing whatever I wanted and satisfying me any way I wanted after. Heck, even if I lost, she'd be the one making the decisions about what happened on the date. It was literally a win-win with no downsides I could possibly imagine. "Sure, I think I can abide by that." Sliding out of my seat, I kneeled between her legs licking my lips in anticipation of her opening her towel to reveal the first pussy I'd ever seen in person.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:59 am

She smirked and nodded petting your head and scratching your ears as you knelt in front of her, and while you did get a glimpse of her rather tight looking pussy, it was soon blocked by a huge pair of balls. The next thing you realized was their was an absolutely massive slab of cock laying on your head, it was soft, sweaty and looked already about twice the size of yours fully hard.

"Well boi~? Better get to work~ I'll warn yeah, it's really hard to make my pussy cum, so you'll probably wanna focus on my cock and balls if you wanna win...though if you're feeling confident I wont stop you from trying my pussy, or even my backdoor if you're up for it, I do have a P-spot like guys after all~" She teased you, rubbing her cock on your face playfully.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:04 pm

My eyes widened as I saw the tight pussy set before me. I had to wonder if the tightness was just more of her muscle work or a lack of past lovers. However, my musing was cut short when fat pair of hairy balls flopped down over it followed by a half-hard cock that dwarfed my full length dropped onto my face.

I'd heard of Futa, but I never imagined I'd meet one or let them drape their cock over my face like this. I skittered a short distance backward to get away from the thing like I was worried it was about to bite. I looked back up to her face with an 'are you crazy look?' trying to see if there was any hint that this was some sort of joke and found nothing to suggest such.

She still intended to hold me to our bet, and if I didn't perform, she'd get off with me in the showers where anyone could see us. She was certainly strong enough to take me by force if she needed to, and even if someone would intervene, did I really want to make such a scene and have rumors spread that I almost got raped by some this crazy amazon woman?

I was running out of time, so I got back between her knees with a bit of a scowl on my face letting her know I was far from pleased with her for not telling me this before we made the deal. Still, I had some pride as a male and wasn't going to suck her dick or rim her. She had to be lying about how hard it would get her off like that. Pushing her balls to the side, I dug in with fervor not even sure I would take her on that date even if I won.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:37 pm

She giggled at your look "Hey, now what's that look for, were you just so distracted by my tits that you didn't see my bulge or something? I didn't exactly try to hide it." She said amused "Hell At one point I had my crotch pressed against you." She seemed amused, leaning back and spreading her leg a bit, giving you access to her pussy without a care.

Humming she scratched your ears "Good boi~ Just so you know if you fail though I will throat fuck you in the showers~" She purred with a teasing grin "But if you can make me cum I really will do whatever you want on our date...even using that dick of your's on me~ But if you fail well~ I hope you'll prepare yourself cause I wont leave until I'm completely satisfied~" She hummed with a grin, looking perfectly at ease.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:02 pm

I was a bit embarrassed that she called me out for taking a few quick glances at her tits every now and then blaming that for why I didn't know she was packing something down here. Did she think I knew she had a cock when I agreed to this deal? I dismissed those thoughts figuring I shouldn't distract myself unless I wanted to be caught in the women's showers of a public gym being face fucked by this massive futa. The jokes about my figure had been bad enough. It would only have been worse if I was to be caught servicing dick like some slutty whore.

I dug my muzzle into her passage pressing as deep as I could go working my tongue everywhere while watching her face to gauge her reactions. I wasn't exactly experienced with eating a girl out, but now that I had something to lose by failing, I was doing my best to learn quickly. I kept track of my time, too. If worse came to worse, it would be better to suck cock here in private rather than being used in public showers. Watching her face, her disgusting monster of a cock kept passing across my gaze as if teasing me that I'd need to swallow my pride and it if I wanted to avoid the worst possible scenario.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:33 pm

(11) She seemed to not at all care what you were doing to her pussy "Wow, I told you directly that my pussy won't make me cum, and you're only touching it, god you must be a submissive little slut craving for my big dick aren't you~?" She sing songed teasingly as she rubbed her big cock on your face, your nose couldn't even smell her pussy just her heavy musky balls.

Hell her cock only twitched and she only showed any interest when you accidently lapped at her ass as you tried to quickly eat her out, that change was what made you refocus and realize that quite a bit of time past "If you aren't even going to try I know just what to do for our date for such a slutty boi~" She purred laughing...

(6) As far as you could tell She actually thought you were really into this, she wasn't being malicious and if you corrected her, you'd not only look like an idiot but would probably hurt the feelings of the first girl actually had any interest in you at all, "You know what if you make me cum I'll do whatever you want to make you cum in the showers, sweeten the deal, hell if you can make me cum I'll obey you for the whole rest of the day, separate from our date."...She must really like you if she was offering this.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:39 pm

I was disappointed to see that her pussy indeed barely reacted to my lapping and prodding. No matter where I poked around inside of it, she hardly seemed to react and misinterpreted my lack of skill eating her out as some kind of ploy to throw this bet. I couldn't even get a good sniff of her pussy as her balls hung over my nose overwhelming my sense of smell with its musk. It wasn't particularly bad, but I was a guy, and it wasn't a smell I should be indulging in.

I pulled my tongue back in surprise when I accidentally ran it against her ass hole. The idea of fucking an ass was one thing, but I couldn't abide the thought of eating one out. I'd actually rather suck a dick at that point.

Seeing as I wasn't getting anywhere with her pussy other than make her think I wasn't trying because I wanted to lose. She genuinely seemed to think I was into this kind of thing, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to drive her away. At the very least, if I won this bet, I could drive things in a direction I was comfortable with and get the kind of experience I desperately needed with the ladies. Pulling from her pussy, I did make one correction of her. "I am trying my hardest here."

My eyes moved to her cock. If I was going to win this bet, This was the only way I was going to achieve it. At the very least I had experience pleasing my cock with my hand, so I wasn't completely flying blind there. Clenching my eyes shut, I ran my tongue from the base of her cock all the way to the tip running along each barb I could find, I'd seen a girl in an online video do that to a huge tiger guy.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:01 pm

She giggled and hummed in pleasure her cock hardening way more with that one lick than your entire time kissing her pussy "Sure you are honey~" She purred looking like she was indulging you as she smiled, her legs resting on your shoulders now as she enjoyed your attention on her cock much more obviously than she did with her pussy.

"Hmm~ You know, each futa has a...lets call it weak spot, basically it's way more sensitive than normal, Mine's my Ass, my Sister's is her pussy our mom's is her cock, if you want me to cum before the time's up, you better either be really good at sucking dick or focus on my ass~ Times almost up after all~" She teased you playfully, reminding you that time was ticking down.

Roll 2d100s she's not actively holding herself back so if you beat 125(adding both rolled together) she cums.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:43 pm

(23) Wow, he wasn't going to make her cum no matter what he did to her.

I glowered a little as it was clear she didn't believe me at all while I began taking her cock into my mouth. It wasn't as awful as I'd expected it to be having someone's dick in my mouth, but it certainly wasn't something I would have done if I had any good alternatives.

She told me her ass was her real weakness, but I still wasn't in any mood to go about eating someone's ass, so I continued doing everything I could. I ran my tongue over and around the glans, I bobbed my head, I even brought my hand up to cup her sack rolling it in my palm in the hopes she would cum soon. Then I heard it, there was a knock at the door as someone told us we had 15 minutes to shower up before they closed down the gym. My mouth had barely any spunk in it, and we were being told we had to clear out of the sauna.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:59 pm

She huffed and giggled standing up "Well~ Come on Cutie~" She purred putting her towel back on and causally leading you towards the showers, she didn't even care that a few other girls were showering as she pushed you down onto your knees and started throat fucking you, her heavy balls slapping you again and again in the face.

The fact that the girls didn't even blink and were in fact calling out tips to you somehow made it even more embarrassing, even when you popped a boner they still called you a girl and tried to tell you how to properly suck dick. None seemed interested in your cock...and one of them even laughed at it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:07 am

I put my own towel on with a blush across my face. She was walking ahead not even looking at me, so I wasn't even sure why I was following her as she led me to the girls' showers to use my mouth. When we arrived, I didn't dare look any of the girls in the eye. Were there usually this many people still in the showers at the end of the day?

As she shoved her cock into my mouth, my hands moved to my knee trying to push off as if the thought of resisting this had only now occurred to me. Hearing the girls jeer me made my ears lay back in shame as I felt used and weak. Some of them even offering advice I was too terrified to make use of. The final embarrassment was apparently still to come though as one girl brought to my attention that my cock was rock hard and leaking nowhere near as big as the one currently ravishing my throat. How could I possibly be getting off on this?
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:11 am

Most Seemed Sympathetic, saying you were a good girl a few even came over and adjusted your posture and how you were suckling on the cock in your throat, to make it easier both for you to take more and for you to breathe while getting throat fucked by Lana.

(8) Honestly the feeling of the Shower, her rhythmic thrusting, the sound and feeling of her heavy sack slapping into your muzzle, her scent, all of it, it all felt intoxicating enough to but you in a bit of a daze...You hadn't even noticed you were jacking off yourself until you came, a Full Minute before Lana and all you could do after that was sit as some girls mocked you and some cooed over how small and cute you were, complementing Lana on her new girlfriend...none of them saw you as a man after this.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:31 pm

I closed my eyes unable to stop this from happening but doing my best to ignore those watching and giving out encouragement to me. I was so ashamed for getting myself into this situation. On my knees, surrounded by women, sucking futa cock. I couldn't imagine any girl on campus would want to date me after this.

I tensed in shock as I cam, feeling my cock twitch and spit. I couldn't see it through her cock pistoning in and out of my muzzle, but I could imagine my sad cock drooling a sad, weak little load between her feet all the same. I hadn't even realized my hand was on my cock let alone that I was actually masturbating. My expression changed to one of satisfaction as my weak orgasm rocked through my body, and in my calmer state, I began bobbing my head willingly while my tongue started exploring the superior cock currently using me while her heavier balls slapped my chin promising me a thicker, richer load than I could ever hope to produce.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:10 pm

Right as you heard "Last Call Girls get dried off and get out!" you felt the balls tense against you, before she began unloading shot after shot down your throat, and then in your mouth and on your front some as well, a final spurt over your face.

(13)She then helped your rather stunned self get up, and dressed, you were having to lean into her side as she helped you move, simply because your legs felt so weak. It was only after you got to your place that you realized you were dressed in a rather cute girl outfit, and unknown to you, you still had jizz on your face. "Sorry hun, the guy side was already locked up, luckily one of the gals had some extra clothes, anyways~ I put my number in your phone, and I'll collect that date this weakened." You also led the futa right to your home, so she knew where you lived now.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:56 pm

I woke from my reverie as I heard that it was time to leave only to be caught off guard when the lioness before me finally pushed me down on her cock and unloaded it down my throat. My eyes lidded and I began gulping around her cock milking her of every drop, so it could settle in my stomach.

I was practically out of it when she pulled me off her length, helped me dress, and lead me out of the locker room. I was in a daze leaving me no choice but to lean against her and rely on her to get me back home. When I finally regained my senses, I realized I had led her right to my home, and she'd dressed me in girl's clothes without even bothering to clean her spunk off my face. How many people saw me walking home like that? Did any of the neighbors see me? As soon as she left, I went to my room and changed into some of my normal clothes. I wasn't in any state to shower, so I just went to bed with her cum on me.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:25 pm

That night you had rather confusing dreams involving various sexy girls you were interested in fucking you with big futa cocks, of you worshipping futa dick, and even one dream where you were a stripper whoring yourself out to various futa, with your new gym buddy showing up often.

After waking up from that and realizing you had came in your sleep you had a shower, breakfast, then you had some classes, then you had to head to the campus library, while there though you found a girl passed out on a pile of books. She was some kind of monkey girl and her books seemed to be about children? Honestly the Monkey girl was smaller than you and you were sure she couldn't be comfortable like that. Her shirt Still had the name tag from introduction day, it said "Hi I'm Mina McKinnon."

eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:59 am

I tossed and turned in my sleep having such strange dreams. When I sat up suddenly awake, I decided to blame it on the heady scent all over me from her spunk. I was also disappointed to see that my morning wood was rock hard. I tried stroking myself off to take care of it, but every time I did, my mind filled with images from my dreams. Unable to hold the image of myself with a woman, I decided to ignore my erection and hope it went down by the time I was cleaned up.

By the end of my shower, my erection was thankfully gone down, and I was able to get my first day of classes started. Heading for the library to pick up some books, I was surprised to find someone napping in a pile of book. She even still had her nametag from orientation. Had she really not changed since then? Putting a hand over her shoulder I gave it a shake. "Hello, Mina? This isn't the place for naps, wake up."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:22 pm

She woke up with a start and fell out of her chair, her spread legs giving you a clear view up her skirt, letting you see her panty clad pussy, it seemed like she was wearing a thong, though she quickly woke up and crossed her legs with a blush, it looked like she didn't wear it to show off then.

"O~Oh um, sorry, were you wanting to use one of the books? S~Sorry, My Room Mate had...Someone, Over..." She rolled her wrist and blushed "So uh, I got started on reading and must have passed out, Sorry for causing trouble." She said blushing cutely as she whispered and stammered.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:52 pm

I did my best, i.e. I failed, to keep my gaze from falling under her skirt. I was pretty glad to know that even after last night's dreams, checking out a real woman was still exciting. Thankfully, it seemed she was so shocked waking up suddenly and falling that she didn't notice long enough for me to get back to looking in more acceptable directions. I myself was a bit surprised that she didn't tease me about last night. So many girls had seen me that I expected the rumors to spread like wildfire.

"No, I wasn't here about those books. I just noticed you sleeping there and thought it looked like a fairly uncomfortable position." I felt a little glad that I had been given a whole dorm to myself with no roommate to speak of. "Yeah, I guess that would have a chance to keep up, but if you need an afternoon nap, you should probably head back to your dorm. Do you need an escort?"
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games