Tiny Fairytale[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Tiny Fairytale[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:13 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Taylor "Tay" Faerydae
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0a/ef/48/0aef48c5ad42678f1104d1eb26b68173.jpg (With Wings)
Bio: Tay had always been a pretty guy, hell, even when he dressed as manly as he could most people thought he was a lesbian. His friends had invited him to a costume party and he agreed to go. He was just going to go in a toga and claim to be some roman emperor, but he lost a bet. So one of his friends got to pick out his costume. And that's how he had to explain to more than a few people that he wasn't a girl during the party, and someone spiked the punch. So when he woke up he had a splitting headache and was stumbling to his bathroom, following the wall to get there, something soon informed him that he wasn't at his house though...

Turn ons: Futa/Shemale, Anthros, Monster Girls, Impreg, Oviposter sex, Egg carrying/laying, Sleep Sex, Being the Sub, Humiliation, Rape, Forced/Bribed into Lewd or Sexual Acts, big dicks/balls, Cum, Threatened into Sex, Forced Romance.
Turn Offs: Scat, Guro, Vomit, Orgasm Denial.

The world spun around you in your drunken, half-asleep state, but you knew this house well enough to find the bathroom even in your current state. It was unfortunate that you weren't aware of the world around you, or else what you stumbled into wouldn't have been so surprising. The voice that called to you was surprised and incredibly squeaky, and you didn't recognize it, but whoever it was seemed incredibly mad. "Oi, don't just force your way in...wait, aren't you one o' them fairies? Well, well come in and make yourself comfortable." As your vision started to recover, you realized the person in front of you appeared to be some kind of mouse. Their tits swaying before them as they approached.

As you looked about, the room looked weird, like it wasn't really meant to be lived in, and behind you rather than a door, was a simple hole in the wall leading out to what at first looked like a field of tall, thick grass until you realized it was a rather plush carpet seen from a very small and low perspective. Before you could react to the revelation, you felt the arm of the mouse thrown over your shoulder. "So, what brings a bird like you to a place like this?"
Firehead

Re: Tiny Fairytale[eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:22 am

(2) I blinked was I still Drunk or did someone slip me something to make me hallucinate or something? My head was spinning and my brain felt fried. This was probably a dream or I was just drugged "Hmm~" I blinked in confusion looking at the large tits of the girl who was head and shoulders taller than me before blinking and looking up "Y~Yeah I'm a Fairy, I~I think someone might have drugged me as a prank." I admitted to the large girl.

I was swaying a bit so I gave her a small smile when she held me, she was being so nice and helpful~ I leaned into her fur tiredly, I wonder who she actually was "Hmm~ My Name's Taylor~" I introduced myself with a soft pained whine as my eyes caught some light from outside making me try to hide in the large girl some more.

I thought a bit before giving her a tired and pained grin "Hey, could you point me to the bathroom real quick, maybe some breakfast? Don't know what they gave me but I can barely walk and my head's spinning so much I, I'm probably gonna need to hold onto you to get anywhere." I admitted before grinning and joking "Hell if get me a nice dark bed I'll probably just pass out and sleep for a few hours, then wake up and eat anything put in front of me." I decided to flirt with jokingly with the mouse girl "Why...I'd be so thankful I wouldn't mind anything done to me while I was out even~" I sing songed leaning on her with a slightly drunken giggle.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:27 am

She hmms as you ask her about a place to sleep. "Sure thing, Taylor. How could I refuse such a simple request for such a cute thing?" She led you over, your head still spinning as she helped you squat and use the facilities. Her hands tracing over your body every now and then as she helped you almost like a nice massage for your tired, aching body. Once you were relieved, she led you further into the strange home laying you down in something so soft. It didn't feel like a proper mattress, but you were so tired and dizzy that it felt like the best thing you'd ever lay down in, and you soon found yourself drifting back to sleep. "Sleep tight, little fairy." Were the last words you heard from your host before sleep took you.

In your sleep, you had a strange dream. There was something before you, and it smelled so wonderful. Taking it into your mouth, you didn't know why, but you felt like you shouldn't bite down on it. The thing twitched and spasmed and from the very tip of it, something salty began to leak out. The taste went well with the taste of the log of whatever incredibly well, so you found yourself collecting the liquid with your tongue and rubbing it over the item letting you taste the mixed flavors.

As you continued, you realized the twitching was getting stronger and more frequent, and the liquid trickled out faster. It almost felt like the thing was about to burst at any moment as you wondered how much of the tasty liquid you would get when it did.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:14 am

I hummed "Thanks~" I yawned out when she let me lay down, honestly I really needed it, whatever I was drunk or high on was making her skirt look like a massive hairy ball sack, I shook my head and cuddled into the bed, drifting off to sleep giggling about the odd image my intoxicated brain had worked up.

(Nat1)I wasn't normally one for dreaming, but I was so tired, that apparently I had one, and I was in deep enough that I didn't think it was a strange think at all, I was just enjoying a tasty Popsicle or Candy made with sea salt or something, I humming into the tip, my tongue flicking over where the filling was coming out and practically giving it a french kiss as I kissed and sucked on it, focusing on the tasty treat I was working for.

Even when I finally got the treat and in flooded my mouth, throat, nose and covered my face and chest and hair I just gave a giggle and tiredly licked some up as I cuddled into bed, happy to have gotten my treat for my hard work, and thinking nothing else on the whole situation.

And with how tired I was and how...intoxicating the scent was, I was soon blacking out completely, left basking in the scent surrounding me, my pussy getting soaked, which was how I knew this was a dream and didn't matter, I didn't have a pussy after all, content with that knowledge I was just going to sleep and dream for the next couple hours I wouldn't offer any resistance as I slept off the party.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:05 pm

Though you didn't dream anymore for the couple of hours you were resting, you did occasionally stir taking note of being moved into a new position before drifting back to sleep. On your stomach with your knees underneath you. On your back with your knees beside your ears. On your side with one leg draped over something. It all seemed unimportant with how tired and drunk you were.

As began to drift back to consciousness, the first thing you noticed was how sticky and wet you were. Your body also felt sore all over especially your crotch and butt, but your jaw and tits also ached just a bit.

You could feel the fuzzy tits of your host against your back, and one of her arms against your stomach pulling you back against her chest. Seemed she had joined you in your rest and spooned with you.

Opening your eyes confirmed that something was strange about this home, and it couldn't be excused with general drunkenness. The bed you lay upon was little more than straw and grass with a few leaves for blankets. Above you were large electrical cables as the kind that you'd expect to find inside the walls of a regular house. Getting up to where you'd done your business, you found it was little more than a corner with a hole in the floor and some straw and woodchips. Your movement stirred the host as the warm body beside you tensed a little. Their hand rubbed your belly, "Morning Beautiful."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:51 pm

I looked down in confusion, since when did I have tits? And why did they hurt? And why did my jaw feel like it'd been painfully stretched? Hell what was up with my ass why did it feel like that? How was the inside of my crotch sore? Looking down just showed grass and straw and leaves, confusing me more, I began sitting up to investigate the feeling only to feel the arm tense around me and found myself being held by my host.

(2)I felt her strong arm hold me down and realized she was even bigger and stronger than I thought, looking back and blinking the sleep from my eyes I realized what I had thought was a cute mouse girl furry suit was not only actually alive, but also it was a massive rat and not a mouse "Um, Mornin', How you feeling?" I asked her, feeling massively confused now what the hell was going on here? "You know I would ask for food, but my stomach feels full," It was still to dark for me see everything, doubly so what that sticky and wet feeling was "I'm feeling super sore, so, I'll just lay here?" I asked more than anything, she seemed to tense up whenever I tried to move or suggested leave...And she was much, much bigger than me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:02 pm

She chuckles darkly at your confusion. "Oh, I'm sure you got plenty of nice protein. I know the stories about fairies: Never let a fairy exit your home without fully satisfying the slut's body or you'll be cursed with eternal celibacy. If you get a fairy pregnant, she'll birth a beautiful daughter of your species that will be utterly devoted to her father's sexual gratification. There are more I've forgotten. The point is, I have every intention of using you to the best of my ability."

She rolled you onto your hands and knees kneeling behind you as her shadow eclipsed over you. "Such pretty little wings you have here." She grabs something on your back, and your entire body buzzes with pleasure. You didn't used to have wings, but there was clearly something attached to your back, and they were very sensitive. Using them as a handle, she pulled you backward pressing her fat rat cock against your crotch, but instead of rubbing against your balls or cock, they pressed against some kind of entrance. She wiggled her hips a little to make sure her head was wedged snug against the hole before she began pulling you back again. "All the fucking I did to you, and your still snug as a virgin twat."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:40 pm

I blinked what the hell was she going on about? Shaking my head I tried to speak only to squeak as I was suddenly rolled onto all fours, getting a bit tangled in her bed as I tried to free my arms, only to let out a squeal of surprise as she grabbed something on my back? Wings? And loomed over me, I looked back and up at her gulping.

Before letting out a gasp my eyes briefly crossing at the completely foreign but somehow familiar feeling of a cock prying open my pussy, wait she had a cock? Wait those massive things were her actual balls?! I let out a moan mixed with a groan as she pulled me towards her pulling her cock deeper and deeper into me and spoke "W~Well I was a virgin~!" I loudly admitted "I~I'm not t~the most Social of~of fairies~" I moaned out lying a little as I tried to understand what was going on.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:39 pm

"Were you?" She didn't sound too convinced. "With how tight you are now after everything I did to you in your sleep, I only really have your word on that." Her cock spreads you wide with a feeling of fullness that is both alien and strangely familiar. Exactly how much had she rutted you in your sleep. Her fingers tense around your wings gripping them tighter as she forces herself inside of you and sending another shiver of pleasure through you. Your new wings were clearly some kind of erogenous zone, and she was taking full advantage whether she knew it or just thought they were a convenient place to grip you.

"Tell me, babe. What's a little slut like you doing around here? As far as I know, no one's seen a fairy since my Grandma was a wee nipper." She leans forward against you pushing her tits against your back before running her incisors against the soft flesh of your shoulder as she ruts you in a new angle.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:14 pm

I squeaked "W~Well yes I wa~was~?" I let out a confused moan as her massive cock pushed into my pussy my hole welcoming her like an old friend, tightening and milking her massive shaft of rat meat eagerly "I~I never even had s~someone touch my wings before~!" I told her, mostly because I hadn't had them, or a pussy before, moaning again, my pussy felt so sensitive and my wing felt so good as she pushed ever deeper inside of me I could only take it.

(13) I gasped as her huge furry rat balls slapped into my thighs and her massive pair of tits pushed into my back, crushing my wings under them, making gasp in pleasure and spread my legs wider, trying to brace myself but simply giving her an easier access to my holes, "I~I don't know, I~I was at a party, S~Some spiked the dr~drink and then I~I woke up half drunk and S~Stumbled in here~" I moaned my answer out, going face down ass up because of her weight, I tried to look at her only to let out a squeal of pleasure as she scraped a spot in my pussy that had me cumming and seeing stars, the whole effect making it look more like I was moaning like a slut and submissively baring my neck and holes for her than anything else.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:44 pm

The rat woman slammed into you with heavy, rapid thrusts as she hollowed your pussy out for another load of her seed. Seeing your bared neck as you came around her, she released your shoulder. "Oh, such a sweat offer I couldn't possibly refuse." She closes her mouth around your throat, and her thick, prehensile tail moves over to push the tip right into your open mouth. She explored your mouth while she continued to ravish your pussy with her massive rodent cock.

Finally, she pushed herself crotch flush with your cunt pushing it in with such force, that you felt your ass lift until your feet left the ground dangling from her rapidly twitching cock. She let out an audible hiss that you felt reverberate in your throat as blast after blast of fresh, rodent cum spilled into your womb. Your insides tingled and warmed at the feeling of virile seed flowing into your fertile folds. She held you there pinned in the front and dangling from behind as she filled you up until it flowed out. It felt like a waterfall of spunk spilling out of you from around his cock to cascade its way down your thigh.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:32 pm

I was twitching, my eyes rolled up and my mind currently blank with pleasure as the hot rodent jizz filled my body for who knows how many times now, all I could do was lay there and milk her massive rat cock, my pussy greedily drinking her jizz, both new and more .

(6) Even as I came, again and agai, drooling and moaning as cum leaking from my abuse hole became a practically puddle of her cum, my pussy and mind completely unable to do anything besides milk her and let her enjoy herself using my pussy like her own little personal cum rag, my ass and thighs clapping under her assault, I wasn't getting out of here until I gave birth I just knew it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:07 am

Chuckling as she finished filling you, she pulled out letting you fall back into the straw your pussy gaping openly with no way to keep the seed inside of it from flowing out to be absorbed by the bedding. "Been needing to replace this bedding soon anyway, but I may as well stop holding back."

Grabbing you again, she lifted you into her lap facing away from her mounting spreading your asshole with her cock. "Now, let me see that tight ass bounce, fairy slut." She slaps your ass again and again until you begin moving your hips as you demanded. Once you were moving as she demanded, she reached around to grope your chest stopping to give you another spank anytime your riding wasn't up to your standards. "That's right, keep riding. I bet you can't wait to give birth to my daughter. Maybe I'll let you go once I have her to satisfy me, or maybe I'll keep you anyway."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:18 am

I let out a squeal as the massive rat dick went balls deep in my ass, only to blink at the fact that this also felt...extremely familiar "H~How much did you used me I~In my Sleep~?" I moaned and groaned out, leaning forwards a bit to brace myself with my hands, bouncing my ass up and down her massive rat shaft, her balls slapping my abused, cum leaking pussy with every thrust.

I was blushing more and more, this felt, humiliating, but if I wanted to escape I had to keep her happy, there was no way I was actually pregnant right? I mean, I was a guy before this, so I just had to wait until she left for some reason and I could escape "H~How m~much cum do you even have~?" I moaned out going cross eyed as I came again, if she kept this up I'd probably pass out from pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:32 pm

"You were out for several hours, so I had ample time to try many things with you several times each." She lay there enjoying the view of your ass bouncing on her rod not moving to fuck you but just enjoying the way you worked to satisfy her. "Oh, I'm sure you can feel how full to bursting my balls are, right now. My balls have always been extra special when it comes to productivity."

As you came around the cock in your ass, you could swear you felt something shift inside of you. Focusing on it a moment, you realized there was a weight in your womb that wasn't there before, but you were distracted by another slap to your ass reminding you that it had work to do. A few more minutes of riding, and you felt her rod tremble in your ass blasting you with another load of seed. Your pussy quivered as the weight shifted again. You don't know why, but you knew the movement was out of a sense of jealousy.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:20 pm

(2)I shook my head, my brain felt like it was hazy, that feeling in my stomach only made me cum more and harder as I impaled myself more and more roughly on the Rat's Shaft, the feeling inside me was wiggling more and more as I came and the rat came in me, I could only blush and moan as my ass clapped from the speed of me riding the bitch breaker impaling me.

Then I was moaning and screaming louder and louder in pleasure, as the thing inside of me moved, was I squeezing out her cum or something, I came harder and harder, until I was slumped face down ass up, as whatever it was came out, I looked back at both the rat and what came out of me, before I fainted, cumming one last time, my male brain unable to keep up with this female body and feelings.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:56 pm

(67)You came to to the sound of wet slapping, but you didn't feel the rat on you this time. Looking about, you saw the rat-futa over a much smaller rat-girl. She was pinned with her back to the wall, and her feet lifted up by her ankles as she was slammed into again and again. Her face was wracked with pleasure, and she kept muttering papa under her breath.

You were almost certain that you'd given birth in your sleep, and the futa that had had her way with you was now doing the same to the child though she looked fully grown already. They both looked completely engrossed by their activities at the moment as the futa watched her daughter, and the girl had a glassy-eyed expression that made it seem like she couldn't see anything beyond the pleasure of her father's cock. If you were going to escape, now was your chance.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:29 pm

I decided to leave quickly while the two of them were distracted, blushing a bit in confusion at how my body felt after getting fucked like crazy for the past who knows how long, And who knows how long they'd double team me if given a chance.

(12) I just left I didn't grab anything, didn't eat, I just left and raced off into the carpet, not sure where I was going just trying to get away, the fact that my wings seemed to sometimes work and sometimes not was annoying, and the fact that some cum dripped from my hair into my eyes was annoying too, cleaning my eyes could wait until I was a safe distance away, though I felt a bit light headed from hunger, it felt like I'd pass out, giving birth takes a lot out of you, who knew?

Once I was content that I was save and away from the rats then was when I cleaned my eyes and looked around.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:59 am

As you ran out, you noticed that the carpet was nearly waist-high, but you were too in a rush away to notice anything else. Once you felt you were far enough away, you took a look around, and that was when things only grew weirder. You were clearly in a giant house though it had seen better days. In fact, as you started to wander, you realized it was your friend's place. The same one that threw the party where you got drunk and found your way into this whole situation.

As you looked about, you noticed a light coming from around a doorway. Getting in closer, you found that it was coming from the kitchen. Up on the kitchen counter there appeared to be a city that had Christmas lights all around it. Looking down, you could see a much less impressive town of some sort at the base of the counter. A path made in pilled dirt lead up to the above-counter city. With how much trouble you had controling your wings, you doubted you could just fly up there, so you'd need to check out the darker, dirtier looking town.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:24 pm

I Frowned but nodded and started on my way through the carpet like grasslands to the town, maybe I could find stories or something about fairies, hopefully I could, then I could hopefully go back, or find some actual fairies who could change me back or something. Honestly it might not be the best idea but it was the best one I had after everything that had happened.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games