All Hail the Queen[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: All Hail the Queen[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:04 pm

Gabite nods as he watches you lower your face to his trainer's pussy. You can see the struggle as his desire to breed the two of you fight with the desire to watch the two of you play together. His cock drooling pre in preparation for the moment where it will pierce you both open. The girl beneath you put her arms around your waist grabbing hold of your ass as she begins tasting your cunt. Until a few hours ago, you'd been a virgin, yet now everything felt so familiar as she began exploring your depths with little understanding of what she was doing.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:59 pm

I leaned down, kissing and suckling on her clit while groping and slapping her ass lightly, spreading her pussy and teasing it with my nose and fingers, to help get her ready to get fucked by her dragon, this felt so wrong, but at the same time my pussy was practically on fire with eagerness at the idea.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:19 am

Her own poking and prodding of your sex is somewhat more hesitant and a little less skilled. Gabite bit his lip before walking forward letting his cocks dangle a little closer to your face. His scent wafting over you to mix with the sexy smell of his trainer. As you continue eating her out, the girl begins to mimic your actions trying to improve her skills.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:03 pm

I blushed, she, probably didn't even realize she was eating at least my queen's cum from my pussy alongside my juices did she? Blushing more I wiggled and rubbed my pussy onto her face, turned on by that lewd idea, more than I cared to admit, but one she was nice and wet, I got up and turned around, quickly getting on top of her and pinning her legs with mine, "Here you go~ Gabite~ Two pussies for your two cocks~ Cum on inside~" I moaned to him rubbing my pussy on her as I kissed her...and licked some of my pussy juice off her face.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:54 am

She seems to distracted trying to figure out what she was doing to notice the mess that she was cleaning out of you. In fact, she almost seemed to be caught off guard when you turned around to present your pussy alongside her to Gabite. He seems ready to burst when he finally gets told you two were ready for him. As he lunges with bestial lust, you realize his upper cock is the bigger one giving you only a moment to decide. Would you stay on top and keep the larger cock for yourself or quickly roll over letting the larger of her Pokemon's members take her virginity?
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:51 am

I Giggled and hummed "You owe me extra, I'm taking his bigger dick, You'll be cleaning it out after~" I purred in her ear, nibbling on it, I, I'd always been attracted to other girls...even my mom, never thought my first time with another girl would be like this though, even if It was a bit sexy.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:34 am

"What? Why?" Her questions are interrupted when Gabite slides into both of you. His cocks quiver and twitch spilling a thick glob of pre that make it seem that he was rather pent-up. The girl beneath you throws her head back as she's filled. "Oh Arceus, that's thick." The male slams its claws into the ground beside your heads using that to give it leverage as it saws its twin cocks into the both of you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:13 am

I gave her a deep kiss to muffle her, moaning into it before speaking "T~That's the S~Small one y~you're feeling, I~I took the big one for you~" I moaned lightly...a little disappointed that it didn't feel as good as My Queen's.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:38 pm

She blushes as you let her know that. "How can there be bigger ones? This one's already stretching me to the limit." While not as big as your Queen, the peculiar shape of his cock was intriguing. Like several cones stacked on top of one another. The first would stretch you out until you closed on the ridge only to be stretched out again by the next, larger cone. When he pulled back, you could feel each ridge scraping against a different part of your tunnel. Perhaps with both of them inside of you, it could reasonably compete with your Queen's own.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:19 pm

I Hummed "I~I think there's A~At least an inch i~if not two extra in length and girth~" I moaned kissing the girl before humming "J~Just get used to this~ G~Good trainers pleasure their pokemon after all~" I moaned groping and teasing her tits eagerly with a giggle.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:58 pm

You hear Gabite's tail slam into the ground behind him seeming to get restless as he gets into a rhythm fucking the two of you while his trainer gives you a wide-eyed look of shock. "Wait, Ahh~ so you Ohh~ do that with your MMmmnnn~ Pokemon?" You could feel both of your bodies rock back and forth with each powerful thrust now.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:07 pm

I let out soft moans of my own "M~Mine? M~My Moms~ Wild~ A~A Girl's B~Body i~is made to take P~Pokecum~" I couldn't help but dirty talk, my own buried perverted desires were rising to the service as I teased her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:57 am

She gasps. "But ohh~ shouldn't human women ahh~ be with human men ohfuck~?" Despite her words, she does her best to move back into each thrust as best as she can pinned beneath you. Gabite leans against your back letting you feel his slightly rough scales press against you as he begins thrusting at a new angle. One which lets him go at a quicker pace grunting as his orgasm obviously approaches.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:22 pm

I moaned and rolled my hips, my eyes closing as I kissed and gave the girl love bite "N~No~ G~Guy J~Just C~CAn't~ P~Please a Girl like this~" I was shaking my hips, meeting his thrusts, guiding him to my G-spot, enjoying myself with a grin.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:48 am

"No, liking this~ this... it isn't normal!" She cries out in denial as Gabite throws his head back roaring out in triumph as his cock spasms within you. From the shout of the beauty beneath you, her own orgasm rocketed through her as the dragon filled the both of you with thick, pokespunk.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:37 pm

I Shuddered and Milk the cock in me, I came, but, not as hard as before, I Hummed "W~Well~ You know~ Pokemon and Humans, We married, and even produced children in mass in the past~ Though boys got jealous~ and tried to stop it, since girls like poke-dick~ Some could s ay we were even born to pleasure their cocks~ our pussies can fit and pleasure, and gain pleasure from even the most obscene of poke-dick~" I purred in her ear as I shuddered with pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:59 am

She blushes at your words panting out a half-hearted denial. "N-no, you're wrong. It's t~too muAHHH!" She shouts out as Gabite pulls out of both of you letting his last spurt of cum paint both of your pussies like he was marking them. "What's he doing?" He walks around the pair of you going intentionally slow as if dragging this out.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:22 am

I shuddered and hummed in pleasure "Well...If I had to guess, he wants us to either lick him clean, or he's gonna fuck our throats, maybe cum on our faces and hair since her coated our pussies~" I said feeling too relaxed after cumming to care, I was already pregnant after all, and at least this time someone was sharing it with me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:36 pm

He stands before you both cocks dangling in front of your faces, but you feel your Queen's thoughts enter your mind; 'hold onto her.' Reaching down, he rolls to two of you over, so you're now under his trainer. Stepping back in place, he dangles his cocks right in front of you though the one that fucked you was now in front of his trainer, and the one he fucked her with dangled in front of you. "Gab." He practically purrs.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:15 am

I shoved one hand down to tease her ass and the other on the back of her head to hold her tight, pushing her to the cock and my finger up her ass at the same time I began sucking her pussy juices and his cum from the one in front of me.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games