All Hail the Queen[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

All Hail the Queen[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:47 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Maeve Ó Dubhuidhe
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/3044/ed190c6f9b996b892f5264d4172eaad2.jpeg?3413318
Bio: Maeve is the daughter of a rather strong pokemon trainer Ciaran Ó Dubhuidhe, her mom was a pretty famous trainer in her time, even though she had a natural inclination to dark types she used all, Maeve always looked up to her mom and wanted to be a trainer like her, she also really liked training her own body thinking it was good training for the future, once she got ready and set for her journey she set up with the pokemon her mom said was her starter, once she was finally away from town and her overprotective mom she decided to let it out, wondering what cute little thing she got...Staring at the fully evolved mon she huffed "I'm gonna take you right back to mom and get an actual starter." she muttered, when something happened...

Turn Ons: Futa, Shemale, Impreg, Bestiality, Mind Control, Sleep Sex, Drugged Sex, Drunk Sex, Taken Advantage of, tricked into sex, Lesbian, Being the Sub, Humiliation, Sex For Cash/Betting.(And a Lot more these are just the super big ones off the top of my head for this game lol)
Turn Offs: Scat, Guro, Vomit, Orgasm Denial, Human Men.

As the form of your new Pokemon took shape, your first hint that something was off was that it stood over you at roughly 6 and a half feet tall. When the light show finally calmed down, your mother's Slowking stood before you in all her regal glory. As soon as you spoke your intentions her normally aloof demeanor changed for a far more serious one, and you felt your body surrounded by something. It prevented you from moving as you felt words pushed into your mind. 'No, I don't think so. Your mother has kept me holed up in that house for far too long, and it was very difficult to swap the Pokeball she'd planned to give you with my own, so you certainly won't be sending me back.'

She turned around walking into an area of tall grass, and you felt your body following her against your will. Your body was well trained, but you simply couldn't resist the power of her mind with it, and soon the two of you were well out of sight. Stopping, she pats her lap, and you're soon sitting in it. With her power, she lifts up your shirt and begins flopping your tits about while watching them bounce over your shoulder. The power holding your jaw shut loosened, but you felt pressure against your lungs preventing you from taking a deep enough breath to raise your voice. 'Mmm, such a supple body. It pleases me to know my new slave is of such fine breeding.' Her own tits were pressed into your back, but the more pressing concern was the cock you could feel against your ass.
Firehead

Re: All Hail the Queen[eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:08 pm

I had the pokeball lifted up, but I couldn't do anything, soon it went back into my pack as I followed the massive pokemon into the tall grass, not knowing where we were going or where she was taking me, I tried to talk, to return her, but nothing worked, I followed her until the route vanished from sight and further still. I grunted as I was suddenly forced to sit in her lap, what the hell was she planning?!

I could only gasp then grunt as suddenly my shirt was lifted and my tits were idly slapped around with her psychic power, like they were toys for her amusement. When the power on my jaw lessened I got ready to snap at her only to be forced to gasp from the pressure on my lungs, my tits heaving as I tried to even out my breathing. Then I felt my eyes widen more, both at her words, what did she mean slave and the feeling of the steadily hardening cock in between my ass cheeks, I didn't even touch myself cause mom had no since of privacy and entered my room whenever she felt like, I was a complete virgin and she still wasn't fully hard?!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:04 pm

She reaches around choosing to massage your tits with her hands instead of her psychic energies. 'Yes, it is only right that a Queen keeps herself some slaves to worship her body and the very grounds she walks on. You will simply be the first, but you will always be special because you were the first to recognize my glory.' She raises an eyebrow at your silence. 'Oh, did I use a little too much pressure? I was trying to permit you to speak though I'd hate for you to shout out in some vain attempt to avoid your fate. Please, feel free to speak, but remember I can rescind that permission in a moment."

You feel the pressure on your chest relieved completely, but the rest of your body, save your neck and head, remains under her control. She shifts your weight a little letting her cock slide between your thighs to stand up in your lap as if it were yours. Against your will, your hand moves to it circling the head with a finger before taking hold of it to start stroking slowly. 'Yes, even your fingers are soft and delicate. A true delight for a Queen looking to end a rather long dry spell.' Even though her words echo in your mind, she still leans in closer as if to whisper and the words are indeed softer. 'Your mother hasn't touched me or let me be with another woman since the day she learned you were pregnant, and touching oneself is beneath me, so my balls have been building up for the better part of 20 years.'
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:17 pm

I Gulped and drew in a confused breath of air, my head feeling a bit light as I breathed in the scent her rather massive cock was letting out, I gulped again trying to calm and breath "Y~You can't really think, think to put this in me right? I~I haven't even touched myself, I, I still have my hymen, ya, ya know?" I asked with some fear, I thought about yelling but decided not to, mostly cause I didn't want to relive that feeling.

I Gulped and looked down at her pre leaking cock as my hands were forced to slowly stroke her up and down as it got bigger and thicker "T~This thing is between my tits, and the head's practically the size of my fist." I protested with fear, I thought on what to say "Can you like, I don't know, use your psychic powers to knock me out, or something It's, it's just it's so big, I~I don't think I~I'm worthy of the Glory of touching it, let alone having it inside me, surely a nice breedable mon nearby would be better?" I tried to flatter her, knowing she liked stuff like that.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:25 pm

She chuckles as your fingers continue daintily stroking her cock slowly starting to speed up as her length grows harder. 'Oh, I'd never dream of denying you the memory of serving your queen with the pussy you so diligently kept pure for her.' She twisted your words implying that you had kept yourself virgin just so she could be your first. 'Yes, you can lavish your lovely Queen with so many more compliments if your conscious and aware. Of course, I am not without a certain amount of mercy. If you're afraid you can't handle my glory, I can just tamper with your mind a little. You'll remember it all with perfect clarity without any of the concern.'

She snaps her fingers, and you feel a pink haze wash over your mind washing away any concern that this length might be too much to handle. Of course, you can handle it. You can do anything for your perfect, lovely Queen. Your regal mistress has been without a feminine touch for too long, and you were given the honor of relieving her of the stress of a nearly two-decade dry spell.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:36 am

((1d100=5))
I was about to open my mouth and protest, rather not wanting to get my mind messed with, until the pink haze filled me, it felt like my brain was floating on a pink cloud, my mind hiccupping a bit and trying to fight it vainly before calming down, pink hearts practically pulsing in my eyes I giggled and looked up at my queen giving her a goofy and innocent smile as I nuzzled any part of her I could reach

"My Queen~" I moaned out, my previously dry with fear pussy now felt like it was practically soaked "You don't need to think of me, you've had such a rough time...Just use me as your brood slave, sex toy, until your balls are completely empty, I caused your dry spell...So please force me to pay you back with interest, my beloved queen~" I moaned up to her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:08 pm

"Mmm, now that's what I like to hear from my slaves. You're right, there's no good reason to drag this out after waiting so long already. Take the position, slut." For a moment, an image passes into your mind. Your legs spread wide, feet planted flat on the ground, body angled down with your forearms resting on the ground to support the rest of your body.

It was such a sexy pose. Your Queen smiles as you take up the position. Your pussy and ass held upright for her breeding pleasure, and she only needed to cast her eyes down a little to see your rack dangling beneath you. Standing up, she walks behind you pressing her cockhead against your virgin flesh. You hear your soaking nether squelch as she pressed forward your sex resisting just little as she was ever so big, but as she slid home, it was the most amazing feeling you ever had.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

In case it's not clear, I'm referencing the jack o pose.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:29 pm

I blushed a bit but found myself excitedly obeying, unable to even think of disobey or running away, I shuddered, it felt right having my queen stretch me out on her huge, hung cock "Yes~ My Queen~ All for you~ My Womb is your personal cum dump~ I'm your Loyal Brood-Slave~ The only reason I exist is to serve you~" I moaned and sung.

I knew I should probably be crying or in pain, that's how other girls had talked about their firsts, but it only felt good, and right~ "M~My Queen, Y~you might wish to muzzle me again~ I~I don't think I can stay silent once you truly start...And I~I don't wish for you to be interrupted until your balls have drained completely into me~" I moaned out as she pushed more and more into my freshly deflowered body.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:35 pm

She chuckles as you tell her that your baby-maker is hers to do with as she wishes and mention muzzling you. 'Mmm, but if I do that, I can't hear the sexy little noises that come out as you savor your Queen's rod. I have a better idea.'

With a flick of her wrist, a light flashes all around you. As it fades, you see everything around you, but for a moment there's a glossy look to it which quickly disappears. 'This barrier is soundproof, so I can hear all the happy little sounds you make as I use you as you were always meant to. It even covers the ground beneath us, so some ground-type doesn't burrow their way in.' Indeed, you feel something like glass underneath you instead of dirt and grass.

Pulling back, she slams into you with all of her bulk. Her pace is somewhat slow at first, but she has incredible weight behind her thrusts which along with her girth makes it feel like she's hollowing you out to make room for her seed.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:15 pm

I let out a confused but interested hum, my pussy tightening as she began pulling out, only to let out a squeal of shock at her I looked down and gasped in shock as she did it again, letting out a confused groan the third, and a coughing gasp for air with the fourth as it felt like she just casually slammed even further into me, with the fifth thrust I let out a strangled gasp, my pussy practically suctioned onto her massive fuck stick now.

I looked down and I could swear my womb was bulging from her size, then she pulled back until just the tip was in me and then slammed balls, deep, I let out a short surprised scream as her balls slapped into me, my vision went white, I was sure if not for my queen I would have passed out in pain from what she just did, I'd seen videos of her punching a Dragonite and hurting it, as it was I just came extremely hard and embarrassingly early, "M~My Queen~?" I weakly moaned out, not even sure what I wanted to say as my head spun.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:15 am

'Such a good sweat dear. We'll make a fine slut of you yet. Maybe by tomorrow, you'll be able to take me without blocking out your pussy's pain receptors.' She gave your ass a slap before grabbing your thigh and lifting it forcing you onto your side and then your back. 'There we go. From this position, I can not only see my cock ravage your soft insides so furiously, but I can also see your titties bounce with every thrust.' Reaching forward she grabbed one squeezing and kneading it roughly as her thrusts only became more furious.

'Who is the grandest sexiest Queen in all the land? Who will serve her every desire every day so long as she lives? How much of the world should prostrate themselves before her and sing her praises?' The answer to each question came to your mind easily. She is, you will, and everyone should. However, you knew she wanted to hear those answers in your own words with whatever embellishments you wanted to add to sing your Queens praises. She was starting to speed up, but you could feel she could still go faster and harder. Perhaps you could encourage her to ravish you with her full might faster.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:34 am

I squeak and let out a yelp as my leg was lifted up and then blinked up her dumbly as I suddenly found myself on my back, I looked down at my now exposed tits and pussy as her balls slapped powerfully into my ass, it felt even stronger than when my mom had spanked me, I was sure my ass would be glowing red. My tits bounced and shook with ever thrust only to gasp and moan in shocked pleasure as she roughly mauled one of my tits her large powerful hand dominating it and feeling up every inch of her property.

I gulp and panted as her questions flooded my mind "M~My Q~Queen Y~you are the G~Greatest in this, and, and any other land, Your cock is a gift from L~Lord Arceus himself and your body makes Legendaries cry W~With envy and desire f~for non can compare." I was using some flowery language from one of mom's soap operas but it felt like it fit the situation. "I~It is not only my duty, but my pleasure to worship You and I shall h~happily serve and S~Service~ You~ My QUEEN~?!" I screamed as I came around her again "I~I'm your cock sleeve, your cum dump~ Your Slave~ I exist to obey you and keep you happy~" I moaned out, my pussy feeling more and more sensitive "I~I love my Queen~ A~As any good slave should A~And will happily follow her orders~" I was trying to roll my hips to meet her thrusts, but honestly my pussy was cumming again and my legs were losing control, "I~I wish everyone could see and worship Y~Your beauty and power and majesty~ Y~You alone stand at the top of the world my queen~" I came again, every time I came my pussy was getting more and more sensitive, and it felt like she was directly womb fucking me, and using her pure size to stretch me out and hit my every weak spot.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:28 am

She chuckled hammering into you harder and faster as you heaped praise over her again and again. 'Yes, Arceus certainly did everyone in the world a favor when they thought to put me on this earth. One day, they'll all know it, and you'll be by my side to prove what you've known all along." Every inch of your pussy was stretched out to make room for her sizeable length, and it felt good to know your Queen had seen fit to make you into a better toy for pleasuring her every wanton desire. Your entire breeding tunnel sang with joy as every part of it was stimulated including all of your weakest points, but it made sense that such a perfect stud's tool would make it easy to put such pleasure over any slut they deemed worthy.

She smirked, 'look, we have a voyeur.' Rolling your head back where she indicated, you could see a small pikachu watching the proceedings. His little rodent dick, practically a clit compared to your Queen. His paw worked the unsightly thing at a rapid pace. 'look at him stroking himself as he watches you pleased as he could never hope to do. He can't hear us, but if he's going to watch, I want him paying the price of admission. Display your disdain for him in your eyes so that he might see it and know that the closest he'll ever come to truly satisfying a woman is watching a real stud perform the deed for his viewing pleasure.'

Your Queen began rutting into you at the quickest pace you'd felt yet as if she was egged on by the chance to display her perfect breeding form. Finally, you felt her hold her crotch flush against your cunt holding that pose for a moment as you practically felt a bulge traveling up from the base. Time almost seemed to slow as you anticipated being filled with your Queen's load.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:24 am

I was moaning, squealing, cumming and my brain felt like it was short circuiting against my Queen's awesome cock, when I heard her speaking I could only let out a confused and needy whine, Voyeur? Who cared? I was getting queen dick that's all that mattered. I looked at the rodent and my open mouthed O of pleasure turned into a gag and look of confused disgust.

Could, could that tiny thing even do anything, one of my brows was raised and my head flinched away, honestly I wasn't sure I'd even feel that thing even if he had a chance at me before my queen had taken me "I~I d~don't care for~ For Plebs~ O~Only my queen~" I moaned out nuzzling her, before screaming and crying out in pleasure, clawing at the ground as she suddenly picked up the pace and fucked me faster and faster, I was cumming my pussy trying to milk her cock, and heavy balls of jizz, my tongue hanging out and my eyes rolling up as I came and came and came again and again, it felt like my brain was running out of my ears as I drooled dumbly from her dick, when her massive blast of cum entered me, and bloated my womb with only the first shot, I passed out clinging to her and cumming my brain felt like it was drowning in her cum and my mind felt like an open book for her to write in.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:05 pm

As you scorned him, his ears laid back, and he averted his eyes for a moment, but desire overwhelmed his shame, and he was soon back to the work of pleasuring himself to the sight of you being pleased by someone better than him in every conceivable way. The first gush of your mistress' thick seed struck you like a bolt of lightning splattering straight into the back of your womb. As consciousness escaped you, you were certain it would leave a stain permanently marking your womb as her property.

When you woke up, you realized you were sitting with an arm around you. Your Queen had taken a seat after she was done and held you close to her. You felt like with the amount of cum on you, and especially how it wasn't all leaking out of your cunt or trickling down your thighs that she must have gone another few rounds with your unconscious body. Signs of her virility and how pent up she had been streaked all across your body. Your face and tits were absolutely covered, both your pussy and ass dribbled and spilled onto your thighs liberally, and there were even a few streaks up and down the length of your back.

Looking about, you noticed two things. Firstly, you had been moved in your sleep. You were still in the woods, but you hadn't seen any signs of a spring nearby, but there was one here and now. Secondly, there was a large Polywrath standing only a few feet away from the two of you standing at attention and scanning the surroundings.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:59 pm

I let out a confused moan "M~My queen?" I questioned as I faded back into being awake, my head was spining and my body was sore, my ass and pussy felt like I'd had an entire team run a train on me, my hair was soaked with jizz, my face and tits too, I could see bruises forming on my tits and ass when I looked at myself, before I then looked around in confusion.

"W~Where are we? M~My head feels funny." I muttered as my mind tried to adjust, I wasn't directly under her control anymore, but my brain felt stained "Who is the Poli...Wrath?" It took a few seconds for my brain to work out the proper name "A~And um, are we sleeping out here tonight? I~I was expecting to get to town, spend a few days training there, maybe try out the casino some, when, when I planned this Journey I mean..." I stuttered...I now knew I was stuck with her, I wasn't sure what this would do to my journey though.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:02 pm

Your Queen stirred beside you as you spoke. 'Yes, I thought it might be nice to clean up after all the fun we had, so I found myself a bodyguard and had her carry you and keep watch over us. In case it isn't clear that's the Polywrath here.' She turns uttering something in PokeSpeech to which the Polywrath replies in the same way. Whatever they were conversing about, it was completely lost on you, but she seemed satisfied. 'She took a fancy to you, but I promised her we would have other girls soon. I'll only offer you out if I'm feeling particularly generous, but you may offer yourself to others as long as you remember who your Queen is.'

She stands up, walking over to the water to take a dip in. 'In fact, I think I am feeling very generous right now. Blow her so she knows her work is appreciated.'
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:46 pm

I stood up and stumbled towards the Poliwrath, my legs barely working and I was limping heavily after the railing I had taken, it felt like Queen, had pried my hips wider with her cock from how used I felt, I still had the taste of her cum in my mouth but I was obeying her.

Blushing, I knelt in front of the Poliwrath "Hello, thank you for carrying and protecting me." I spoke softly to the wild mon, "I'm new to all this, so you might need to guide me." I told her, leaning forward to begin softly licking and kissing her cock, my lips and tongue gently exploring it, my inexperience and sore body had more moving slowly, almost sensually as I gently worshiped her cock. Exploring every inch of it with my mouth.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:39 pm

Your Queen lowered herself into the water basking in the dip to wash away the sweat she'd worked up rutting you. As you took Polywrath into your mouth, she looked down at you grinning until your Queen said something, and her gaze returned to the surroundings. 'She's still on watch at the moment, so I gave her a warning. If she looks down at you again, you're to stop whatever you're doing and join me here in the water.'

An image flashes into your mind of Mistress face fucking you in your sleep earlier. 'If you need some guidance to get you started this should help.' Slowking's memories of using your mouth herself give you some ideas as you see the angle, depth, and pace that she pushed her cock into your mouth. You also get a glimpse of another memory where she kept her cockhead in your mouth while rubbing your tits on both sides of the remainder of her length.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:17 pm

I blushed at the memories flooding my mind, but nodded submissively "Y~Yes, my Queen~" I moaned a bit at the flood of info, before wrapping my lips around the cock head and rubbing my tits on it's length, watching the Wrath's eyes to see if they looked down at me, as I tested to see what they liked best.

From running my tits up and down the shaft together to making one go up and one go down, straight up and down, or Circles, short or long, trying everything to see what worked, my mouth drooling around the slab of poke-shaft and lubing my tits as I worked to get her off.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games