Ashley's Pokemon Journey(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Ashley's Pokemon Journey(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:15 pm

She hummed "I know the way sure, but it's a bitch and a half and would honestly be easier to get there after I evolve, flying would make guiding a lot easier." she explain, slipping a finger into your ass, exploring it lightly and also using it like a hand hold to guide you on the path that, you still couldn't see even as her guidance had you easily walking without stumbling.

She hummed and Shrugged "My Grandma was a little Girl when it burned down is all I know, not exactly easy to keep track of time out here sometimes, and not currently, my little sis just moved out to her own place like, a moon or two ago? Venonat here is the first male I captured, honestly it was getting to the point I was thinking of just making my sons into my fighters and lovers." She huffed "It would be less of a problem if I could level up, that's been my big problem going around." She led you into some dense brush only once you past it you realized it was the only entrance into a small clearing, silk lines were all over forming a wall, A one story house was in the middle and on it's roof connected to the trees was a silk canopy it seemed almost like some kind of camo netting with the various things on the outside of the silk you could barely see through it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:04 pm

"I see, so it's been burned down so long. I had the feeling it had been abandoned for a while, but I didn't think it could have been abandoned that long." I gasp as she pushes a finger into my ass causing me to stumble a little in my walking. "Can you not do that, please? It's a bit of a distraction." I still had no idea where the path we were following was up until the moment we stepped into the clearing that made up her home.

I guessed that her family must have built the silk wall to protect the buildings. "So this is how you keep yourself safe?" I'd heard such silk could be very tough to break, but it must have required some sort of upkeep. Otherwise, she could have just sealed the one way in, cacoon herself, and evolve in relative safety. "How often do males find a way through the barrier?" I looked over the home itself. It wasn't particularly big which must be why her little sister had chosen to move out. "Are all the people from that town bug-types, or do they have other ways of protecting themselves?" I found the more I hung around this girl the more questions I had though perhaps that was normal for being somewhere new.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:04 pm

She hummed "Not often, but that's because most around here are low level and the big levels don't care enough to notice, I've got leaves and branches and stuff on the outside to be camouflage." She explained then hummed "Mostly bug but not all, I know there's a Ghost type who was around since before the town burned down somewhere out there, I also know we had a pika family, Couple Birds and some normal types, But I don't know if all of them are still around or moved away or what." She explained with a shrug "Anyways let's clean up both each other and your egg." She said leading you to a basement which had a small spring in it to bath in, bundling up the Venonat in a different room.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:19 am

I nodded, "Sounds like quite the bunch back when there was a town." I followed her to the undergrounds spring where she intended to clean up. "Wow, this is your bath?" I walked over to the edge placing the egg in the water to let it soak a little and test the water temperature before I reached up to my shoulder only to blush when I remembered that I hadn't managed to find any clothes, so I was already naked, except for the layer of cum. Once I was in the water, I went to work cleaning up the egg a little. It probably wasn't as messy as me, but the smooth surface was much easier to clean than my fur. Once I was satisfied with that, I would start cleaning up myself by first dipping my entire body into the water.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:14 pm

It was colder than you were used to, but you were a fire type after all, she seemed content with it "It's also good to drink though I don't tend to do both at the same time." She joked, even as her hands came over and began going through your tails to help you clean up up "I also collect rain water so I have plenty of water stores, and the egg was a little stained but not to bad, it cleaned easy enough "That's...Hmm~" She reached out and Rubbed it "That's a poison type for sure...Something else too? Maybe Fighting? Maybe Rock, Earth, Dragon? Something Rough." she said after examining the clean egg a bit she put it to the side. And went back to cleaning you, then she was in your pussy, casually pushing her tongue and fingers in and scooping out a lot of excess cum, cleaning all the cum stains from your pussy lips with a pleased hum as she forced you to orgasm, then she motioned for you to the same as she returned to your tails after letting them soak, she'd made you cum by cleaning you faster than anything else...how was it going to feel for her to actually try and have fun with you?
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:55 am

I shivered feeling the cold water but let my inner fire flare to keep me warmer. "Yeah, I wouldn't want to drink this water considering what's happened to me the past two days." I began rubbing the fur of my arms while she focused on the egg. I had been hopeful I had grabbed that houndoom's egg, but he either didn't manage to knock me up, or I abandoned his son's egg just outside of that town. "Hmm, not really sure what could have produced that egg. Poison-types weren't a particular interest of mine, so I didn't know many that could match her description. "Poison; rough; other type is fighting, dragon, ground, or rock? Only thing I can think of that matches would be a Nidoking, but I'm not that familiar with poison-types." As she started on my tails, I began thinking back to yesterday morning. If I could remember the other males I'd submitted to, I could probably narrow things down a little. My thoughts about the past were distracted when she made me cum just from cleaning my pussy and ass of excess cum. I'd never been with a girl before, and I wasn't sure if the speed with which she got me off was due to my inexperience or her level of skill.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:15 am

She hummed "Yeah hun you're Super Sensitive, Like, I'm used to sexing up my sisters and friends every now and then, but yeah, you've been fucked to much, you need a bit to calm down. You could end up mind broken, like those blissed out of their brain gals who run off to be male slaves, if you don't take time to rest, and once you give birth you'll be even more sensitive, honestly after you give birth I'm half tempted to fill your pussy with silk, if only to give you time to heal." She muttered looking into your cunt with a hum.

Thinking on the first Gang Bang you remembered at least a few flashes of purple but you were so well fucked you could really remember anything past that "It could also just be a Poison Type with like Scales or Rough texture normally, It could even be a sort of Bug Type I guess, but I doubt, it doesn't feel right for that and I've birthed more Bug Types than anything else." she said poking it. "Though it could also just have a really strong Poison Type Grandparent, or know a Poison Type Egg Move I guess? I mean, I doubt that's the case but again, this is more, a sort of feeling you learn than an actual science." She admitted as she saw you looking at the Egg.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:35 am

As she commented about my sensitivity and becoming a male slave, I couldn't help but think about the houndoom's deal, and how I'd very nearly took him up on the offer to follow him home and become his slave and mother to his children. "It's not like I meant to let it happen. That abra sent me to an unfamiliar place where I didn't know about the various traps the locals know are best avoided." Those ghosts had really taken advantage of my desire to have a roof over my head for the night. "I think the ghosts may have been responsible for the rat pack, too. I was just walking through the woods, and the next thing I knew they were all over me and seemed like they had for a while. As for filling me with silk, I'd rather avoid doing something so extreme unless it's completely necessary."

I look down at the egg as she told me everything she knew about the occupant. "It's nice to know that much. Sorry if it seems like I'm disappointed. I guess I built up my expectation a little too much." I cast my gaze away from the egg to my new friend. "Enough about the guys and eggs. I'd rather just relax and forget about that, and you seemed interested in fooling around to achieve that." I leaned back spreading myself out in front of her inviting her to continue now that I was cleaned up.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:20 am

She giggled and huffed "Fine, I'll make you happy for now...but after dinner you're gonna worship my cunt like it was a mission given by Arceus, Mew and Celebi all at once understood~?" She purred her demand out, before practically diving face first into your cunt, her fingers teasing your ass, and in the span of eight minutes you came almost thirty times, Sure it was about twenty "Small Orgasms" and only ten "Big" ones that left you shaking and a bit cross eyed, but it was obvious she had a lot of experience pleasing girls.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:39 pm

I hadn't really expected her to do this without doing the same for her, and I didn't expect her to wait for dinner, but before I could offer to do something back, she was already under the water diving into my cunt like it contained pearls. I immediately arched my back as she ate me out with both incredible gusto and amazing skill. I rocked my hips forward each time she started to pull out like I needed her to stay inside of me. After she'd said my cunt needed a break to recover, I hadn't expected her to go at it so hard, and I quickly lost track of the number and intensity of the consecutive orgasms she piled on top of one another.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:23 pm

(4)She didn't stop, didn't slow, she continued, and continued, she ate you out, moved you, ate you out more, and more and more, and more, she seemed to lose herself in pleasuring you as you came and came and came, soaking half her bed in juices but she still didn't stop, her fingers in your ass and pussy just seemed to utterly control you. Your mind was filling more and more with how wonderous she was.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:58 pm

I rocked back and forth wailing out in pleasure as she continued not giving me even a moment to rest or recover. Not even the males had been as furious and driven as he usually taking several guys one after the other taking turns to keep me this overwhelmed with pleasure. (28)It was too much for me. With one last earth-shattering orgasm, my eyes rolled back, my tongue hung out of my mouth, and I passed out with a pleasure blitzed expression on my face unsure what I was going to wake up to after this.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:10 pm

You woke up you don't know how much later Cuddled up to the naked Wurmple, she was sleeping and you could see your pussy juices all over her face and chest...You wanted her~ A Part of you thought of keeping her on your "Team" like she was a male, breaking her into loving you, and more thoughts, each more lewd than the last flowed into your mind while you looked at her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:57 am

Waking up, I sat upright finding that Wurmple was laying against me. How long had I been out, I wondered. The skill with which she'd pleasured me had been incredible, and the idea of taming her like I would a male crossed my mind. It was a strange idea taming a female to serve me. She certainly couldn't father my children, but I would have males to do that. Still, I didn't get any Pokeballs, so I would have to wait to take her as mine officially. Looking about, I tried to locate my egg before also ascertaining what time it was.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:29 pm

Looking around you found that while you were out you had given birth, a new egg sat between your and the Wurmple's legs both, you both had birthed in your sleep, Your other egg seemed to be bigger now and was sitting on the night stand next to you, touching it you could feel some movement inside, but not a lot. As for time...The Sun wasn't easy to see thanks to the silk canopy, but you though it might be around ten in the morning.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:49 am

Seeing the new eggs, both mine and hers, I went ahead and took to cleaning them off returning the one she laid next to her. We had agreed to trade these eggs, but I figured it was best to switch them while we were both aware of it. I marveled at the size of my own egg and the way it moved under my touch. "That's it, baby. Grow big and strong to protect momma." I cooed to him a little unsure if he could even hear me but feeling like we were bonding in some way. I certainly was stuck here until at least one of the eggs hatched as it seemed it would be awkward to carry an egg under each arm. Seeing I had slept through the whole night, I started exploring around my host's home.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:46 pm

The first room you found, well, it looked like a bed room, you'd assume it was her sisters, but, well, sex toys covered pretty much every surface, dildos, vibrators, chains, gags, masks and more filled the room, it stunk of pussy juices so bad your eyes watered a bit. You were pretty sure you smelled more like lesbian sex after stepping into that room, than you did while in bed with her.

Second room though is what seemed like a nice little treasure, a pokeball sat, which you assumed was Venonat's, but a drawer had been left open, showing a drawer filled with pokeballs, with a couple other variants mixed in, mostly net balls, but you saw a couple great and a luxury ball too. The drawer had a key in it and was still open, seemed like she was in a rush to capture the Venonat and get back to you.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:00 am

I shivered a bit seeing the state of the room. It seemed my host and her little sister had been very active before the younger moved away, but her older sister had apparently not bothered to actually clean up the room.

The room with the Pokeballs was far more interesting. Looking into the drawer, I had an idea for how I could capture her that would probably make it impossible for her to fight back, but I would need to wait for the opportunity which would give me time to decide whether or not I actually planned to go through with it. I resisted the urge to grab any higher quality balls figuring they would be more likely to be noticed. For now, I pocketed one regular Pokeball before continuing my exploration.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:36 am

You Found what seemed to be a Linen closest, a work out room, though the workout bike seemed to have some kind of improvised washing machine attached to the back of it, it seemed to be a barrel with some smooth rocks in it? A Bathroom and another bigger bedroom, that was it for the upstairs.

Downstairs you found a living rooms, kitchen, pantry, a small office/library, living room and lastly was a small greenhouse attached to the back which had a few small berry bushes growing in it, thats all you really found on your small walk through of the house though.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:36 pm

Seeing all the rooms, it looked like this place was meant to house a family. I think I'd counted three bedrooms though it looked like she hadn't moved herself to the largest of them perhaps waiting to have her first daughter before taking the Queen Bedroom. Seeing the greenhouse, I remembered the berries I had gathered from the ghost town. Knowing the pranks I had suffered there, I decided it was best not to eat any, but I was hungry.

Popping a berry from the greenhouse, I figured if I did take advantage of my wurmple host, I could always test one of the questionable berries on her, but her personal berries should be safe. Downing my small snack, I returned to the bedroom I'd awoken in to see if she was up yet.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games