Ashley's Pokemon Journey(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Ashley's Pokemon Journey(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:27 pm

(77) Well as you got closer you saw why it was "Toad Pond" You could see Poliwags, Whirls, two Wraths and and even a Toed all hanging around or in the water, they seemed to live on a small island in the middle of the lake, it's where you could see the Politoed sitting with his cock out and being serviced by a Caterpie girl while the two wraths fucked her lower holes, luckily none of them seemed to see you. Letting you head back towards the town without problems.

(9) When you got to town though at first you thought it was just small or something, but then you noticed, it was pretty much just a ruin, and most of the houses or buildings were just rubble now, a few seemed to be standing but none of them looked well cared for, and what was worse from the way your stomach felt, you would probably be giving birth some time today, some instinctual part of you saying you'd lay your eggs anywhere from noon to dusk, you couldn't be sure, and from the more open leaf canopy it seemed to be about nine, it took you a couple hours to get here from where you started.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:45 pm

I bit my lip seeing what the Toad Pond actually was. It was full of males, and they already had their hands on a couple of girls, so they were thankfully too busy to notice me slip away and head into town. I was wondering how the town could stand with that pond full of rapists so close by. I got my answer when I found the abandoned ruins of the town. It was disappointing that I wouldn't be able to get any help from people here, but as I felt my gut tremble, I realized would be giving birth somewhat soonish. Too far from now to hunker down here, but not long enough to spend too much time fooling around with some abandoned ruins.

Making my way through town, I checked out the least damaged buildings looking about for any leftover supplies I could find while keeping my ears perked for trouble. I had no choice but to dive back into the darkest part of the forest and pray that this Duskvile place hadn't met a similar fate, but there had to be something to help me on my way. Food or water would have been great, something I could use as clothing would be pretty good, and it would be too much to hope for a working watch and/or flashlight.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:48 pm

Sadly none of the clothes you found looked like they'd fit, let alone actually act as clothes, most fell apart in your hands, meaning you were going naked. You found some water bottles and something that was supposed to be dropped in water before drinking? All you had was half destroyed instructions on it. Besides that you found a small berry patch, you didn't know the berries though.

(11)On the way back you actually had a small problem, you sat down less than ten minutes outside of Forestglenn, cumming as your muscles in your pussy made giving birth to your eggs take much longer and feel a lot dirtier and sexier as your pussy practically fucked itself with the two larger than normal eggs you pushed out...by the time they were finally out you felt exhausted and it was less than an hour until night time.

Something felt off, but, honestly you couldn't tell what at the moment, that egg fucking seemed weird, and the timing seemed weird but not for any specific reasoning. maybe you just got unlucky? You hadn't spent that much time exploring town had you?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:08 am

I was disheartened to see the sad state of all the clothing here making me wonder just how long this place has been in ruins. I picked up what water and food I could even if I had no idea what the water additive was supposed to be for or what kind of berries I'd found. This would have to do until I reached Duskvile. Gathering together as much as I could carry, I took a few steps out before I collapsed in pleasure. The eggs were clearly trying to come, but they kept pressing back in, and it felt amazing. I cried out in pleasure coming again and again until the pair of eggs finally popped out.

Looking back at my two eggs. The sons I had been impregnated with this very morning. I wasn't sure what to do with them. I couldn't even contemplate trying to hurt my precious babies, but could I just leave them here to hatch and fend for themselves? Something told me they would be fine if I did, but I realized it might be a solution to my being alone and helpless out here. I decided to take one of the eggs and keep it with me. Once it hatched, I'd raise and tame my son as a line of defense.

Looking over the eggs, I tried to select one egg or the other. I didn't have any idea what criteria to use, but I figured trying to tame two males at once would be difficult when I'd never tamed one before. If nothing came to mind, I'd just select one to keep at random. Once I made my selection, I'd head back into Forestglenn. It was surprising how long I'd spent laying those eggs, and I didn't want to wander the woods in the dead of night. I'd just find somewhere to sleep until morning before trying to head out again.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:35 am

You could see a few differences between the eggs, but you weren't sure why that mattered so after picking one randomly and heading back into the town to find a place to sleep, you found a decent if cum stained bed to take a break in, and laid down for the night cuddled up to your egg.

(6) You woke up with some sore Feelings in your tired body but at least you were warm, you actually found some decent clothes though it took a bit to get them unstuck and some kind of porridge or something that was still good if salty! Of Course where you didn't know was that you were currently getting blasted with enough mental effects mostly confusion and a minor form of hypnosis that you didn't realize that your clothing was you just giving yourself a bukkake from horny ghost mon, or that the chai you sat in was just you riding a massive gengar's cock, or your porridge was just you sucking off a line of ghosts and jacking off others into a bowl to eat their jizz.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:33 pm

I figured one of these had to be Houndoom's, but I wasn't sure if both of them were, or if one of the other guys that had me this morning had managed to knock me up as well. With no idea of how to tell anything about the egg's occupant from its exterior, I went with my woman's intuition to guide my choice of which egg to carry with me while I looked for shelter for the night.

When I woke up, I figured birthing the eggs must have tired me out more than I thought as I could hardly remember anything after stepping back in town, but here I was having found somewhere to sleep for the night. Even better, I'd found some clothing I'd managed to miss in my first admittedly not particularly thorough search. I'd even found some rather nice, if a little salty, porridge to fill up my stomach. For some reason, I had to keep shifting in my seat to keep comfortable. It wasn't a very good chair, but it wasn't like the place was full of quality furniture. I also came several times during the meal making me wonder if that Abra had done more than just transport me here. Eventually, I had my fill standing up, grabbing my egg, and getting ready to head back into the woods to finally begin my search for Duskvile.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:37 pm

(5) You set off...and some things felt off or weird for a while, something happened you weren't sure what it was just a feeling after all, plus phantom feelings of cum and dicks. And you stopped a few times to do your business or scratch yourself somewhere you couldn't reach on a tree, the forest even seemed brighter.

Until quite suddenly you realized you could barely see anything...and you were covered in jizz, and by the feel of it you were pregnant again, and you were currently getting gang banged by a Raticate who was pounding your pussy with enough strength that you briefly wondered if he was using a Move nd a Swarm of Rattata's using your mouth, butt, tits, hands, feet, arm pits, elbow "pits", knee "pits", thighs, hair, tails, they were practically fucking your whole body, and thinking back you finally remembered what really happened this morning, and the laughing gengar who had fucked your ass.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:57 pm

As I walked, I couldn't throw this feeling that something was wrong, and I just couldn't see it. It was frustrating to think about as was my curiosity as to how much easier it was to see this morning than last. Maybe I'd been dropped off in this forest later in the day than I'd thought.

As I found myself on my back with a Raticate between my legs pounding away into my already very clearly pregnant snatch. Rattata's all over me putting their tiny cocks anywhere they could to get stimulation. Memories flooded back from this morning and the ghost orgy I'd unwittingly participated in. It didn't explain how this rat pack had gotten on me without me being aware of it. As his cock twitched inside my love tunnel, I gasped around the cock in my mouth and wrapped my legs around the huge rat ravishing my eager fuck-hole. Even pregnant, I couldn't fight the powerful breeding instinct that seemed to demand I submit to dick. Was this what it was like for my mother, or was there something wrong with me? Either way, I moaned around one cock while cumming around the other.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:43 pm

Trying to figure out what happened, you were pretty sure that in a confused and hypnotized daze you must have, well, wandered off like a drunk and stumbled onto them, you felt two humping your nipples cum, only to get replaces right away as the rat humping you sped up, in fact they seemed to go into a frenzy, breeding you harder and faster as you woke up.

You didn't see or hear the stream around, and you had a massive rat with heavy balls full of cum breeding you, and it felt oddly right, nice even, to get bred, to have life growing in you, it felt good to give birth...why would it matter how you got pregnant~ this was another kid to protect you~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:01 am

I gasped onto the dick as more jizz was spilled over my chest. The smaller rodents weren't particularly well-endowed, but they were furious in their rutting, and every time I felt cum spill on or in me, it didn't take long for a replacement cock to find its way to her. If there wasn't a dick currently in my mouth, they'd hear the way I moaned, gasped, and begged for more. Having woken a little more, my hands reached out seeking for cocks which I was sure weren't far.

It didn't seem to matter that I was already pregnant, I wanted to feel more males use my body to spill their cum. To be fucked, knocked up, give birth, and do it all over again. It felt so right just to give into the desires of males again and again. As the male in my mouth pulled out after spilling another load down my throat, I threw my head back calling out. "Yes, breed me you dirty, filthy animals. I'm already pregnant but use me like the cum-rag I am."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:41 pm

And they did, for the next three hours you were fucked and bred and used and fucked more, it got to the point that multiple were using the same part to get off at the same time, like two fucking your mouth or three humping away at your ass all at once, they used you like a cum-rag, they had no form of respect for you, and the entire time the Raticate never pulled out of your pussy.

When you were finally left alone by them, with them just running off after they finished, you were soaked in even more cum than before, your entire body practically dripping in it, you were barely able to see, though you did find your egg, in a bush, where you guess the rats shoved it while gang raping you, you were also swollen with jizz, and had it leaking from your holes with every step.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:53 pm

I couldn't help but submit eagerly to the dozens of rats that came to use my body. It was clear from the way they worked their cocks that their pleasure was all that mattered to them, but I still found myself cumming again and again as I found my own pleasure all the same. My body still buzzed as they walked away completely satisfied even as my own body begged for more for some time.

When my body calmed, I realized I had once again given in to the desires of the males around me. It was just so easy to fall into a rut of giving in to them and begging for more. I needed a Pokemon of my own to defend me if I didn't want to get trapped in the wilderness as a permanent cum slut to any male that found me. Thankfully, I found the egg I'd been carrying and began following the trail to Duskville again. There had to be somewhere safe in these woods to either find someone that could get me a proper starter or wait for this egg to hatch.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:43 am

Well, you didn't find the trail but you did find something at least, another girl, a Wurmple riding a Venonat she had pinned down "What's got you so worked up~ You should know you belong to me now little guy~" She was cooing to it, using her string shot to hold it down her hips forcing it to cum inside her again, it looked pretty tired and it's fuzzy body was stained with it's own cum and her pussy juices. She didn't seem to realize you were there, even as the Venonat's eyes seemed to focus on you.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:52 pm

I sighed in relief to find a woman that seemed to be in control of the sex she was having. A trainer that knew what they were doing was the next best thing to finding a civilized town. She was clearly busy at the moment, so I didn't feel it would be best to interrupt her at the moment. Putting a finger to my lips, I tried to signal to Venonat to keep quiet before getting behind the nearest tree, so it didn't look like I was spying on her either. I'd just take a few moments rest, and when it sounded like she was finished, I'd finally make my presence known. "Hello, Sorry for the intrusion, but I have no idea where I am right now. Could you guide me back to civilization, please?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:31 pm

(Nat100)
It took a while and when you popped out she had the passed out Venonat on her back all bundled in silk "A Fire type? We haven't had a fire type near here since my grandma's time, how the hell'd you get here in the first place?" She asked baffled before shaking her head and looking at you "Let me guess, Ghosts at the old town and a pack." She stated more than asked looking at your cum soaked body "Guess both that egg and the one in ya is a male?" She hummed before nodding "Sure I can lead you back, but you don't look like you got...any money...I can let you stay at my place for a day or two but in return have about we trade eggs, I got one from when the local Beedrill hive gang raped me for a while, I'll trade you that for whatever's in your belly, or the one in your arms." She said as she began leading you with a motion to follow her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:02 pm

I follow her lead. "Yes, I'm a long way from home. My town was raided the very morning I was supposed to start my journey, and some Abra just teleported me here after they were through with me." I listened on answering her questions. "Yes and yes again. I also almost took a dip in Toad Pond but noticed all the Poly's and thought better of it. As for the eggs, this one and the twin I left behind were from the morning raid. I don't even know what's in it because of the number of males." I put my hand on my stomach. "I think this one's from the ghosts, but it might have also been from the Raticate leading that rat pack." I looked away when she brought up money. "Yeah, I was grabbed from bed in my sleep, so I didn't have time to grab my purse or anything. I guess I don't mind trading. As for which one..." I considered my options. The one in my arms was one of my first, and there was a chance that giant Houndoom was the father while the other was either a ghost or a Rattata. "Yes, I'll trade you the one I'm currently pregnant with." Having a Rattata and a Weedle sounded like it would put me at a disadvantage even if I didn't know what exactly knocked me up at the first orgy.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:24 pm

She hummed "Cool, it'll take a couple hours to get to my place, and when we get back well~ It's been a while since I've had some girl love~ if you're up for it, and if you want I can take a look at that Egg and see if I can't tell you the typing if nothing else, we'll need to clean up the cum some if you want me to do that though~" She giggled, then hummed "Hey, if you're willing to stay for a week I'd give you the Venonat in me too, he managed to get the jump on me so it's probably a male, even if I managed to turn it around in the end, I wanna evolve but well, spending a whole week in a cocoon is pretty risky out here, I'd probably be taken as a rape toy before the first day without someone guarding me." She told you easily leading you along a path that you pretty much couldn't see despite being on it, she seemed to be an expert in the area.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:34 am

I nodded, "Thank you. Umm, I'm not against it, but I haven't really been with another woman. Well, I guess I have if you count eating a guy's cum out of her snatch, but she wasn't really my focus at the time." I didn't know what happened to the Ponyta after I'd woken up, but I doubted it could be much worse than what had happened to me since. "Yeah, I've seen how easy it is to get into trouble if you don't have some form of protection. Is there no one else in Duskville that could protect you while you evolve?" I looked down at the egg in my arms having no idea what was going to come out of it or how soon. "Thanks for offering to take a look at it, but would you be willing to also give me lessons on that. I still want to do my journey, and it would be useful to know how to figure that out on my own." As we walked, I kept looking around getting frustrated at how I couldn't even tell if we were even on a path. "This path seems pretty bad. How do people usually find this place?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:58 am

She hummed "Duskville is about two days away deeper into the darker part of the forest if you know where you're going. That's part of the reason I was so confused about you being here, The old town is actually in the middle of the forest, but like, a forest fire wiped out the town and a lot of trees, which is why it's so light around here, if you want to leave the forest you have to travel through the dark part. Duskville is on the edge and looks like a Misty Dusk no matter the time of day, the Mist is a big problem too, it's part of Duskville's defense against wilds, they get confused and lost and can't find it." She explained to you happily.

Before humming "Well, I'm not really a teacher, I could try, but, I'm not sure if I'd be good at explaining all the differences to you, it's something you just kinda learn after you've birthed enough enough yourself. That's how I learned, and like I said I probably wont know the actual mon but you'll at least get the typing from me, well, probably, unless something really weird knocked you up." She shook her head and reached back, grabbing your ass and guiding you better on the path "Like this." she showed you, making it easier but still obvious that this wasn't a well used route "I'm taking you to my house, basically the survivors of the Fire set up all over place, it's been my family home for a while, since Grandma, And I know where other girls who come from the old town live but we don't keep in constant contact with each other, we live more like rangers out here." She explained with a shrug.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:08 pm

I sighed upon hearing about Duskville. "Oh, I didn't realize it was quite that deep in these woods." She was glad to hear they had a good defense against wild mon encroachment, but she wondered how she was going to get through it. "Do you know the way there? After I've had my couple days to recover, I still want to travel on my journey regardless of what a mess the first day and a half have been."

I hoped I wouldn't have to birth enough males to pick up the nack she apparently had. Upon initially encountering her, I'd had some concern she'd tease me about the mess I had gotten into, but it was starting to sound more and more like she'd had her own troubles out here. "You said it's been your family's home since your Grandma. How long ago did the forest burn down?" I did my best to look for whatever signs of a trail she was following as we moved though it was hard not to be distracted by the way she took the opportunity to hold my ass along the way. "Does anyone else live with you?"
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games