Ashley's Pokemon Journey(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Ashley's Pokemon Journey(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:31 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Firehead Wrote:Name: Ashley Corona
Appearance: https://e621.net/posts/2627293
Bio: Ashley, or Ash as she liked to be called, was raised on her mother's stories of taming the various males that acted as her fathers though she didn't know which of them had actually sired her. However, she never quite noticed that she was never left alone with any of them without her mother being within earshot. Tomorrow, she would come of age and start her own journey. Riding high off her mother's stories and excited to start her own adventure, she drifted into a fitful sleep unaware of what lay in store for her in the morning.

Turn Ons: Bestiality, Short Pregnancies, Egg Laying, Domination/Submission, Humiliation, Genital Worship, Clothing Damage/Destruction, Gangbang, Big Cocks, Bukkake
Turn Offs: Watersports, Scat, Guro

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Starting luck Roll 1d100=Nat1

You were woken up by two things, one the feeling of something utterly fucking massive spreading your pussy lips, you'd played with yourself sure, but you'd never felt something like this it felt like someone had shoved their fucking leg up to their knee into your cunt, it was also super hot, even for you it was almost painful just from how hot it was, the second thing was the feeling of teeth on your neck. And looking out the side of your eyes you saw what had to be a Houndoom mounting you, it's paws clawing into your hips, but it was huge, bigger than your Arcanine Father and rather soon it's hips were pounding into your faster than you'd ever saw even your mother move at her fastest, slamming brutally into your unprotected young womb, once it seemed sure you wouldn't fight it started mockingly licking your ears while raping you, Mocking affection with a deep chested chuckle. You were able to her a few other girls squeaking, squealing, moaning and screaming, seems like there had been a raid, and you were one of the ones taken.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Ashley's Pokemon Journey(Firehead)

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:46 pm

Ashley bit her lip at the sudden intrusion disturbing her slumber. She had never tried sneaking her mother's toys, so she was completely unprepared for such a massive, powerful rod to wedge itself inside of her. Before she could even grasp what was happening between her legs, she felt the teeth against the flesh of her throat. Her eyes shot open getting a look at the assailant. The male was huge, and the threat of fang made his intentions clear. This was going to happen, and she shouldn't try anything foolish, or he wouldn't hesitate to get rough.

She wondered how the patrols had failed to stop this raid, the first she was ever aware of, but it was too late to hope anything could be done. Resigned, she looked away from her assailant as she considered not how to escape this but how to make it less traumatic. Her legs had instinctively squeezed against his hips trying to stop him from getting any closer, but they wouldn't be able to stop him, so instead, she spread her legs apart as much as she could hoping to relax her passage and avoid the worst of the stretching. Her voice was hesitant, but she hoped her submission would convince him to indulge a request. "Just please, be gentle. You're my fi..." Her voice caught in her throat as she realized her first time wasn't be a reward to an obedient partner who had earned her favor. She would be bred by right of conquest from some wild mongrel.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:59 pm

He Chuckled and then bit down on your shoulder not hard enough to truly hurt you, wouldn't want his breeding toy to be hurt to bad after all, but clearly marking you, and giving you a superior smirk, he lifted up one paw, before pushing it onto the back of your head, pushing your face into the dirt mockingly, before letting up. Only to start railing you hard and fast, showing no care for what you wanted, casually using you like you meant nothing, nothing but something for him to impregnate and use, to him that was your only purpose.

You didn't even notice you were moving from the force of his thrusts, well, not until you ended up getting a big glob of cum on your head, looking up you found a rapidash pumping in and out of a ponyta girl's cummy and stretched cunt, the cum sprinkling out onto your face...and from the Houndoom's smug look he'd planned that as he held you in place and fucked you even rougher.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:03 pm

I was shocked to find that he didn't go gentle as I'd asked. I couldn't resist him, and he had no intention of going easy on me. In fact, I almost wondered if telling him I was a virgin had only worked to make him take me more roughly. As the initial pain of my first penetration started to subside, I started to take note of the pleasure of being spread by such a thick man meat gasping and moaning helplessly as he slid me across the dirt without me noticing.

When I felt something wet and sticky brush against my cheek, I looked about to see what had happened only to see that I was underneath a girl who had her own assailant, my face being directly under her stretched sex. Seeing the globs around me, I knew. If he came inside of her, some of his spunk was sure to leak out all over my head and face. The idea was mortifying that I could face further such humiliation, but my earlier request had fallen on deaf ears. If I wanted to avoid the fate he'd set out for me, I needed to offer him something, but it was hard to think of anything he couldn't just take.

As the shock began to wear off, and the pleasure started reasserting itself in my mind, I came up with an idea, but I didn't want anyone else to hear. Turning my head around I whispered into his ear. "Oh Mmm, P-please, don't do~ th-this. If you, oh Arceus, keep me away from the other males...I'll...I'll promise once your son, your son, is born, I'll look for you fuck~. You'll have a girl come searching for you. No need to hunt or raid for me, I'll just come to you and offers to bare you another son."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:25 pm

He stood up, but put a pay on your back holding you down before the rapidash began loudly crying out, it's hips slamming faster into the ponyta above you, and cum flooded her, and came out of her, completely covering your face, hell your entire head in second hand equine jizz, in fact the two mon talked and soon you found your face shoved into the ponyta girl's drooling jizz filled cunt, held there as the Houndoom got even rougher with you, his balls slapping your thighs again and again as the submissive ponyta licked and sucked on the cock that had just been violating her, cleaning it with her tongue, she even kissed and licked on his balls while holding your head to her cunt.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:25 pm

I gasped out in surprise as he pushed my face back down into the dirt. My pleading and even my disgusting offer weren't enough to deter him from his desire to cover my face in jizz. As the thick rivulets rained down on me, my senses were awash in thick equine spunk as it covered my face like one of those beauty face mask peels. My senses took in the powerful scent, and between it and the battering my womb was taking, I came around my...no, not my assailant, my mate.

The male that would father my first child continued plowing me as he forced my mouth into the other girl. I was forced to huff more of his fresh spunk buried deep in the girl before me's cunny, and I began greedily digging my tongue in to devour as much as I could reach. My hips began pushing back against my mate's thrusts as my fire-type womb was lit aflame with a burning desire that could only be quenched by packing it completely full to bloated with as much puppy-batter as I could take until my egg was drowned in a sea of sperm fertilizing it and making me a happy momma.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:47 am

You heard your mate bark out a laugh "Hah Fucking Finally you dumb Vixen~" He growled in amusement as you licked the other girl, his voice rumbling out in a way that just made your everything shiver...you might have even came a little "What kind of slut are you, cumming from licking another girl's freshly raped cunt, moaning and yipping from your own rape, you lost your virginity to someone you don't know and you fucking love it~" He growled in laughter, putting his back paws on your legs to keep you kneeling and driving his dick in deeper, it felt like he was directly slamming into your womb and you were sure if you looked down you'd see a lewd bulge with every thrust, just from the way it felt.

Once he was clean the rapidash walked away, only for a Mudsdale to approach and order the Ponyta to stand up and bend over, and you were treated to the sight of her already used and abused cunt getting used again, with your mate holding you in place so cum forced out of her pussy would splatter on your head. "I think this is a good job for you don't you You slutty Vixen? Watching other girls get bred and worshipping their cunts for someone else to use them? That's where you belong, a breeding toy, used to pleasure other toys~" He never slowed or eased up on his thrusts.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:08 pm

I groaned into the girl's muff as I began to understand my mate's speech. My mother had told me I would come to better understand my partners once I'd made love to them, but I hadn't expected this. There was no love here, only breeding instinct, and yet his words were clear to me. He listed off the debasements that I'd begun to participate in since he'd begun raping his massive cock inside of my fertile fuck-hole to dump a load of his fertile puppy batter while I ate musky, stallion jizz from another girl's cunt.

I groaned as I was suddenly slammed back against the dirt to make room for the Mudsdale to replace Rapidash. I'd cleaned her up as best as I could, and they were just going to fuck another load into her. Would I be made to clean her out again? Would there be another stallion after that? My eyes locked on the heavy sack swinging back and forth unable to block the thought of how much spunk I might get washed in this time, and this time I bit my lip as I realized I was looking forward to it this time. My pussy trembled around my mate shamelessly begging to be fertilized with his rich cream until her egg was drowned in his virile, beastly jizz. Motherhood was within her reach if her mate...no, her lover would just cum. "Please, I need it. Need you. Don't make me watch her be bred again and again while I'm made to wait."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:38 pm

He Chuckled above you and hummed, slowing down, purposefully dragging it out and teasing you, his thrusts gaining more power but moving slower, it almost felt like he was battering down any defense your pussy tried to put up, fucking his shape into your pussy, and watching as you whimpered and whined with need, "Tell ya what slut...After she gets her next load, you'll worship her jizz filled cunt, clean it, and then I'll fill you, then I'll walk off and leave you for whoever wants you next, and once everyone's done we'll leave you girls here." He laughed and cocked his head.

"Or, you can beg me, or, whatever else you can think of to entice me, act sexy, and make me cum and knot you, and then I drag you back to my home to keep as my personal cock warmer, cock cleaner and baby maker." He clawed your ass lightly as he picked the pace up again "I'll let you Decide which fate you want more~" His large growling voice teased you, as the Ponyta girl seemed to completely lose any ability to speak, being reduced to neighing and whining and moaning as the massive Mudsdale cock fucked her harder than the Rapidash before, one of his balls easily the size of your head if not bigger.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:36 pm

I whimper and whine as he slows his pace to tease me. My hips try their best to move my ass back and forth to make up for it, but it was awkward with my shoulder well and truly pinned by his weight and strength. My pussy almost felt natural stretched out in his shape. Would I just have a hole inside perfectly matched to his size and shape when he was finally through with me? I laid my ears back as he told me his plans for when he would finally give me the life-giving load my body cried out for, but then he told her what she would have to do to get his load right now, and he even offered to keep her from the other males. She'd already been so degraded that she wouldn't have hesitated until he told her the next part. She would be taken to his den and live out her life as his toy and breeding slut.

Her adventure would end before it had even started, but could she even want to tame males when she knew how good it felt to be dommed by a wild male? (95)I resisted giving up on her journey. I just needed to clean the ponyta out after she received her next load from this stud and please any other males who wanted me, and I'd be free. It was difficult pinned as I was, but with a groan, I rotated my shoulder to try to reach up to graze and fondle Mudsdale's balls. The sooner he came, the sooner I'd get Houndoom's cum.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:06 pm

The Houndoom took his paw off you and kept steadily fucking you, letting you play with the surprised and pleased Mudsdale's balls "F~FUCK Y~YEAH~" He belowed, slamming harder and harder into the Ponyta's poor abused cunt, you just knew she was going to be sore after this, but she looked to fucked out of her mind to care at the moment.

Though as your mind returned and you looked around a bit...Your Houndoom seemed the most controlled, Most of the Males seemed to be cumming and swapping girls quickly, while he was content in drawing it out, teasing and playing with you, even talking to you, most of the males, even after the girls could understand them, didn't talk.

In fact, your lover seemed the most in control of himself period, more than any of the guys by far and more than the girls you could see too. You weren't sure how old he was but...not only was he older and more controlled he was what probably counted as an Alpha, no one seemed to mind his actions after all.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:14 am

I was momentarily surprised that Houndoom let me lift my shoulder to play with Mudsdales hefty, sweaty sack. They had looked heavy to my eye, but they felt even heavier than that had hinted. Just how much was he about to fill this girl with.

With my shoulders a little freer, I could get a look at the various woman and males fucking wildly. Like this Ponyta, the males finished quickly and swapped out giving gals a rapid succession of cocks to cum their slutty minds out around. My decision not to beg Houndoom to keep me would condemn me to join them soon enough. He was clearly special in some way as the others didn't bother him, he seemed to take his time, and he actually bothered to speak to me even if it was just to demean me for my submission to his breeding.

(71)I resisted the idea that perhaps becoming a slave to an obviously superior male would be better than remaining in enough control to begin my journey. Wanting to see if I could speed things along a little faster, I slowly lifted my head bringing my lips up to that thick, sack pressing them against it in a kiss and running my tongue against the pungent flesh. I wanted this big, burly, stupid stud to cum because the sooner he came his balls out, the sooner I could get my own baby maker filled.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:42 am

Luckily for you he came quickly, unluckily, her kept rutting her, moaning and braying like an idiot as he kept thrusting and cumming, smacking your face with is jizz as it got onto his sack, when he finally pulled out you were hornier than you'd ever been in your life...And found you didn't hate the idea of licking up the Ponyta's ruined and stretched pussy.

Actually, looking at the shaking ponyta's cunt, you found yourself licking your lips and much more eagerly than the first time you almost felt like you were welcoming it when your lover pushed your head into her destroyed cunt, even though the cum wasn't as tasty as the Rapidah's you found yourself eagerly drinking it up, and pleasuring the moaning Ponyta, a weird desire of wanting to make her feel good...and desperately wanting to be impregnated was filling your at the same time.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:28 am

I was glad to see the big stupid stud donkey was quickly driven to cum by my tongue working over her sack lathering the fleshy pouch with my spit until he finally came. His frantic thrusting swatting my face with his jizz covered sack again and again. (19)Even though I knew I only had to clean his seed from the ponyta's cunt, I couldn't help but lash my tongue against the swaying balls whenever they got close and my cheek whenever they were too far to reach.

There was no resistance when Houndoom shoved my face back into the cunt to remind me I still needed to clean her ravished fuck hole before he would give me my reward and leave me to bear his son once I'd finished being ravished by whatever males were still up after the wild orgy that had broken out. I diligently dug in trying to get as much as I could finding myself growing to love the taste even more as my tongue worked to make sure every surface of her passage was free of equine cream before I moved deeper to seek out more. As I felt her cunny spasm, I was splatter with a bit of her juices and noticed that some of the spunk had been washed up in the girlcum. The harder I make her cum, the more of her love juice would wash over her walls the more equine seed I could washout onto my face, and the faster I could get the load my womb was screaming for. Diving back in, I danced my tongue about her tunnel looking for any spot that made her tremble and assaulting it with the muscle.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:37 am

Your mind felt practically blank besides thoughts of making the ponyta cum and getting impregnated, nothing else mattered in those moments, as you worked to practically make her cunt shine, and once you were finished, finally, finally the Houndoom Came inside of you, flooding your womb with enough jizz that it felt like you would burst, it was hot enough it felt like lava, and you came harder than you ever had in your life.

Then he left you, and the next one came, and the next, and the next, and the one after that, some went one at a time, some ganged up on you, some only used your pussy, some used other holes, at one point you actually had three in your pussy at once, it went on until the daylight turned to nightlight, and when you passed out you were still being used.

When you woke up you were cuddled up to your Ponyta..."Friend" she was still passed out, both of you and the other girls were drenched in cum, some girls were missing, apparently taken by some of the males, looking down you saw that your tits were bigger, heavy, you were pregnant, and then you saw your belly was swollen, you knew it could take anywhere from a couple days to a weak to lay an egg and then you had to care for it...But right now, you were more swollen than your auntie had been when she was ready to birth two eggs! You kinda had to wonder just how many you were having or maybe just how big the baby would be if you were already this size.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:06 pm

Feeling the first shot of my love's seed burst within me I screamed out my delight cumming around him and milking him as if begging him to leave me every drop. His seed was hot in its own right, but it was just the thing to douse the inferno raging inside me as my body's desire to be bred was finally sated by a big strong male. My front half collapsed under him, but my knees remain planted solidly on the ground to keep my cunt perfectly placed to receive his rich, life-giving seed. My mouth hung open as I shamelessly gurgled and even yipped a little as my body received what I needed so badly.

When he unceremoniously yanked himself free and walked away from my well-bred baby-maker, I didn't even have time to relax or move before another male leapt atop me to have its alpha's table scraps. Still, I was in no condition to resist the newcomer. He wasn't nearly as good as Houndoom, but I was in too much of a breeding frenzy to care. I didn't care how good they were as long as they had a cock they could breed me as well. My body even sang with delight when males decided to unload in places besides my womb. I wasn't a breeding slut by then, I was just a common slut.

When I came back too, I looked around noting that some girls hadn't been left here. Was I not the only one to receive Houndoom's offer, or did other males make such offers? I separated myself from the ponyta taking a look down at myself. I was an absolute mess, and I was almost comically swollen from my obvious pregnancy. Was this just one big egg, or did I have several? Who was the father, and if they were several, was there more than one father? With those thoughts swirling around, I got to my feet unsteadily looking about my surroundings. I needed to find my way home now.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:14 pm

You found a bunch of passed out girls and enough jizz on you and in the area that you couldn't even hope to find a way home if you had tried, jizz covered everything there were even strands of silk of some kind covered in jizz hanging in the trees and a few girls were in the trees too, Luckily though your mind had wandered off to the idea of licking them all clean you managed to clear your head.

You soon enough figured out why you couldn't see a trail, your mom was psychic and had done a few things with that power, after your mind cleared of cum enough to think you were pretty sure you and the other girls had been teleported here. Not actually moved here though normal means.

(5) Then Quite Suddenly, as you had this thought, you found an abra in your face, who then teleported you somewhere completely different, then vanished, leaving you coated in jizz and pregnant on a path next to a stream where you had never been before...Well that might explain the missing girls at least abra randomly dropping them off in it's teleports. Looking around you saw it was a pretty dark forest, barely any light from the sun was reaching through the leaf cover.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:03 pm

I shivered when I saw the silk with girls trapped to it. Some of the assailants had included some Ariados or other Pokemon, but I was more distraught by the lack of sign of where we had been dragged here from. Was the copious jizz just covering it all up, or had when not been brought here by normal means. My thoughts moved to flight or teleportation only for an Abra to answer that question for me.

He was gone as soon as he moved me leaving me to wonder what his game was. What did he have to gain by taking me elsewhere. While I didn't like the idea of spending too much time in such a dark forest, I realized the dried cum all over me had to be removed. Such a mess would make me easy to follow any males hunting in the area, and I was naked, pregnant, and without any form of protector to fight on my behalf. If I wanted any chance of getting back to civilization, I needed to make it as hard as possible to track me down, and while staying in one place too long was a bad idea, so was having such a strong scent covering my entire body.

Dipping myself into the stream, to clean off as fast as possible. If I didn't get interrupted, I would follow the path in the same direction the stream was flowing.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:57 pm

Luckily you were left alone, well, besides one curious magikarp who had briefly latched onto your tits and sucked some milk out, though he seemed to be pretty harmless as he came in the water after tasting your milk and then went to suck moss off a rock for food. Besides that nothing happened. Though you found most of it easy to clean up, well, you started to get hungry and had to leave with cum still in your hair and filling your tail fur, they were the two hardest to clean, as someone seemed to have actually used them in place of your holes.

Wandering along the path it actually split away from the river, which you could see would become a small pond or lake and an old sign read "To Forestglenn" with an arrow pointing along the path the way you were going, and "To Toad Pond" towards the lake you could see in the distance and back the way you came read "To Nightvale Forest and Duskvale", Duskvale and Forestglenn seemed to be villages if the the little houses drawn next to them meant anything.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:40 pm

I gasped unable to hold back a moan as a Magikarp stole a taste of my milk before returning to his moss. The feeling of pressure being relieved in my chest felt incredibly good, and I wondered what would happen with that once my sons were born. Not wanting to spend too much time hanging out where some brute of a male that wanted more than a sample of my milk could find me, I left my hair and beautiful tails a mess, so I could move on rather than be here until sundown.

I let out a sigh of relief when I found a sign pointing me to civilization. Apparently, there was some kind of town back in the direction I came, but I had no intention of going back into that dark forest without some form of protection. I could head into town, but I was tempted by the lake. As close as it was to town, I figured it was safer than that stream had been, and I might be able to take my time to clean my hair and poor tails. Figuring I could at least take a look and head back if anything didn't seem right, I headed for Toad Pond.
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games