Forgotten Memories [Eaenidu+Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Forgotten Memories [Eaenidu+Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:54 am

(Luck Roll-6)

You find her most sensitive spots with relative ease, and she squeaks in shock and surprise at this. She doesn't cum immediately, but she does take solid hold of your face and starts ramming down your throat herself as more and more of her pre leaks forth into your gullet.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Holly has a 3x Orc pregnancy, which will produce either orcs or Goblins in four and a half in game days

Kayin has a 3x Orc pregnancy, which will produce either orcs or Goblins in four and a half game days
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:45 am

I lapped at her balls with every thrust, my fingers eagerly spreading her holes as I swallowed her pre like it was the last liquid on the planent, my throat massaging her cock as my pussy felt even more hot and horny.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:38 am

Your eager efforts were soon rewarded, as the demoness bottomed out in your throat and began to flood your gullet with thick, voluminous strands of her own essence. It only served to heighten your arousal and desire though, it making your throat and then your mouth tingle heavily.

Holly has a 3x Orc pregnancy, which will produce either orcs or Goblins in four and a half in game days

Kayin has a 3x Orc pregnancy, which will produce either orcs or Goblins in four and a half game days
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:08 am

Pulling back and suckling on her cock tip I teased it with my tongue as I wrapped my tits around her and used them, trying to get her off with my fat furry tit while sucking up any left over cum in her cock like it was the only drink I'd get.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:36 am

SHe shot a bit more out for you to savor, but then pulled her dick out of you as she panted and said, "Breeding position, I'm fucking you senseless you sexy, naughty, slutty mutt~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:38 am

I Giggled "Promise~?" I purred lustfully, even as I turned around on all fours and teasingly wiggled my fat ass at her, slapping it and teasingly spreading it just to mess with her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:58 am

You were instantly mounted, and began to be bred with the ferocity of primal lust itself as she didn't bother being gentle, didn't bother considering how you might feel. Her objective was to balloon your womb with her seed in and attempt to ensure you would carry her children, or at least that's what it felt like as her cock pounded its shape into you.

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:27 am

(Will:To Beat=5, Roll=1)
I moaned and barked and howled in pleasure, my pussy eagerly clinging to the thick monster cock currently pounding away at my deepest place, my ass and tits bounced with every aggressive slam of her hips into my body, my tongue was hanging out as I mindlessly enjoyed her frantic breeding.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:39 am

"Oh yes, gonna make you one of my sluts ya naughty, eager breeding mutt~" She purred with carnal desire, her voice sending tingles through your mind and body as she kept pounding at you. Her cock was practically reshaping your pussy, or so it felt like it as you felt her heavy balls smacking at your hips.

Soon though you also had a snatch presented to you, and the sweet scent of feminine desire in your face as her other pet came over and softly rubbed her own folds against your lips, looking at you needily.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:03 pm

(Will:To Beat=6, Roll=1,1,1,1=4)

I moaned and howled, offering no resistance about being made into her slut, in fact I came hard from it, my pussy eagerly accepting her brutal cock and her demonic touch, my head felt hazy and my pussy was clinging desperately to her, when the pussy came into my vision I didn't even think and just started licking it like I hadn't drunk in days and it was my only source of water, "Yesh~Ruin me~ Mishtresh~" I moaned begging into the cunt in my face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:38 am

She growled more as you called her Mistress, your words and actions seeming to only fuel her brutal fucking of you further. And this bout of primal, beastial breeding went on for the better part of half an hour before she slammed home and began to fill you with her essence and seed, bloating your stomach quite a bit as your face was again for the seventh time coated in her other pets sweet and sinfully delicious juices.

(Roll a 1d100. If ya get 75 or higher, your pregnancy gets changed)

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:27 am

(76)(Endurance: To Beat=9, Roll=10)

I let out a whorish moan as I came again, her seed flooding and filling my womb more in one massive surge of hot demonic cum than the orcs or minotaur had with all theirs combined. My body was shuddering from the orgasmic high, and I was pretty much little more than a slutty eager bitch for the moment "More~ Mistresh~" I slurred in delight my face soaked with pussy juice "I~I'm not done~ Gifsh me more~" I half begged and half demanded, rolling my hips and bouncing my fat furry ass on her cock "D~Don't you dare stop~ U~Until you're C~Completely Empty~" I moaned as I panted like a bitch in heat.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:01 am

You could feel your womb... tingling excessively more as she kept pumping her cum into you for that second climax of hers. Somehow, you knew it had changed what was inside of your belly, but you didn't mind because you knew you were still going to give birth and be a naughty slutty Mama. Your "Mistress" of course just growled and kept plowing into you, though after a bit you lost the tasty pussy of her other pet to eat out of for a bit. When she returned however, she brought a collar just like hers over and moved to put it around your neck.

Something told you if she put it on, you would be that Demon futa's pet and plaything. At least for a time, anyways. Course, then she made you cum again and you felt her dick throbbing more in preparation for unloading another load into you. How many times had you cum now?

Holly has a 5x Demonic pregnancy, which will produce at least three to five imps, or three imps and two more full fledged demon children in seven in game days.
Last edited by Kuragari on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:18 am

(Will:To beat=5, Roll=2)(End:To Beat=7, Roll=8)

I didn't even think about stopping her from collaring me, instead I found the idea extremely Sexy, and was eager to put it on myself as Mistress pounded me rougher than before, I came again and again, her massive slab of cock meat destroying my pussy and brain "More~ Come on~ Don't hold back~ Slap me~ Pull my hair~ Give me more babies~ Give me magic tattoos or piercings I don't care just don't you dare pull out before your balls are completely empty~!" I demanded meeting her thrusts as I howled with pleasure and wild abandon.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:32 pm

The collar went on, and you felt a bond form between you and your Mistress. You could sense that at the very least, it'd last a week, assuming of course you didn't just keep submitting to her and her influence over and over again. She of course smacked your ass and breasts as she drove into you, soon tugging on your hair and slapping you in several places as she growled, "Hey, who's the one in charge here? Me or you bitch? Keep being so demanding and I won't flood you with any more cum for a whole day~!"

Holly has a 5x Demonic pregnancy, which will produce at least three to five imps, or three imps and two more full fledged demon children in seven in game days.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:31 am

I let out a low Doggy Whine both from the pleasure of her wrecking my cunt and the fear of her denying stuffing my cunt, I looked back with my best Puppy eyes and pouted "Ah~ M~Mishtresh doesn't like dirty talk~?" I gasped as her cock head raked my G-spot and came again, my eyes rolling up a bit "I~IShn't H~Hearing the same "O~Oh Fuck me Harder" Boring~? D~Don't you want a S~Sexy, Naughty~ Bitch Slut~ Ready to tug her leash~?" I Moaned my pout transforming into a lewd smile "O~Or ish M~Mistresh scared S~She'll like B~Being told what to do~?" I teased clenching my pussy around her big shaft to make my point playfully.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:55 am

"Mhm, Mistress doesn't mind being told what to do, by those who are above her~" She said with a growl, nipping and tugging at your ears as she kept on pounding away at you, making your pussy feel like it'd soon only know her cock and her cock alone. "But you're beneath me bitch slut pet, so you need to be a good pup and bark out your pleasure~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:22 am

I bit my lip and hummed in pleasure, my body felt like it was rolling with pleasure "S~Sorry M~Mistress~ This naughty bitch needs it~ A~A bit faster and rougher if you want her barking~" I moaned as she dragged her massive cock in and out of my body, my brain was a little fried but I was liking it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:26 am

She smirked, briefly slowing down and leaving you to wonder if she was going to tease you a bit. Then suddenly she was managing to slam and jackhammer into you harder and faster than she had been before. Now it felt like she was practically dragging your womb at least partially out of your pussy with every plunge she made, pain, pleasure, and so much more assaulting your mind and body hard, and a warmth spreading from the collar only served to intensify this feeling.

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:10 am

I was soon moaning, yipping and howling in pleasure my pussy eagerly clinging to her massive cock, the feelings assaulting my womb from her cock, and my head from the collar were making me feel loopy at best, but it was so good~ I started barking, wanting more, eagerly slamming my hips back to meet her thrusts as my eyes rolled up, loving every second.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games