Forgotten Memories [Eaenidu+Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Forgotten Memories [Eaenidu+Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:27 am

(1d6=6)

This continues for the better part of the next few hours. She fucks you numerous times in various different positions, filling you with her baby batter over and over again. Your mind feels like absolute and utter mush by the time it ends and she's finally spent and pulls out of one of your abused holes. Your ability to register much of anything other than the pleasure and aching from this fucking leaves you unsure of where she takes you, other than that you don't seem to leave the building. But eventually you are dumped onto a small but soft pile of cushions to recover.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Holly has a 5x Demonic pregnancy, which will produce at least three to five imps, or three imps and two more full fledged demon children in seven in game days.
Kayin has a 3x Orc pregnancy, which will produce either orcs or Goblins in four game days
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:17 am

Willpower:To Beat=6, Roll=1, Endurance:To Beat=20, Roll=21

I was completely fucked out of my mind by this point and giggling in pleasure, though, when I was dropped on some cushions I didn't melt into them right away, even though I was pretty exhausted and my womb felt entirely to abused for me to do much I still pushed myself up to nuzzle, kiss and lick at the cummy cock that had been inside of me, my eyes practically flashing with hearts as I tiredly murmured "Love you~ Stay with me~ Don't leave~" my voice almost gone as I pleaded, scared she was leaving me "I can take more~ I'm a good bitch~" I whined fearfully, my face was locked in a pleading puppy look, desperate to not lose her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:32 pm

She smirks, walking over to and knocking on a small door nearby as she says, "Don't worry, you won't be alone through the night my pet, but I do have some things to do and having you impaled upon my cock one way or another would make them a bit more difficult."

You hear a fair bit of movement from behind the door, and as she leaves it bursts open, with about five blue skinned imps, two of them looking more femboy like, one being more of a very short succubus, and the last two being futa, quickly swarming over towards you.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games